Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 01-30-2011, 05:01 PM   #26
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I used to think that being an FA meant that I'd only ever be drawn to BBWs, since I'd never really been all that into thinner women, except in a platonic, aesthetic way. Then I met my first girlfriend (All 5' and 80 lbs of her) and fell in love. Although the relationship fell through, she taught me a lot about myself and my range of attraction. It's not about the girl's body size or shape (although a nice body is always a good thing) it's about the girl in the body.
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:06 PM   #27
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
I puzzled over my FAness when I became sexually aware (and actually before that). It took me a few years to figure out what it meant to me, that it wasn't just the sexual fantasies and fascination with fatness, but what I wanted and needed in real life. After I realized that, I never looked back.

What does my FAness mean to me compared to when I was younger? Well, when I was a teen and young man, I fantasized a lot about it all, and fantasies can be very delicious. However, reality is more delicious yet, and having a fat partner in my life turned out a wonderfully fulfilling experience, one that just never got old. The sexual fantasies and all give way to the comfort and closeness of real life (though they never go away and you get to enjoy them with your partner), but I never lost the awe I experience when looking at, holding and feeling a fat partner.

To me, my FAness was, is, and will likely always be a complete, and completely fulfilling experience, one that shaped my life, and one that I'd never want to miss.
I'm hoping it turns out so well for me. I love reading your posts. You are so intelligent and inspiring. Thank you sir.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:11 PM   #28
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

I used to think it meant I only liked big men. However, over the years, I've come to realize it means that I accept a very, very wide range of body sizes and shapes in men. The upper range is still the one I enjoy the most, but it's not the only factor in attractiveness.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #29
Blockierer
FAntastic

Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!Blockierer keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've always been sexually attracted to fat women.
Now, I'm 56yo.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #30
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

It is a gift.
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:05 PM   #31
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Being an FA means that I can see the beauty of larger people. The build and proportions of their bodies visually inspire me as an artist and a human being. It means that I love to feel my girlfriend's curves, making each embrace that much sweeter. It means overcoming my own anxieties to see the beauty within myself.

My YouTube video
Old 04-16-2011, 11:26 AM   #32
LordQuas
Ęreflow Dollar$

LordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 clubLordQuas is a member of the 500 club

It doesnt really "mean" anything to me because I don't think my preferences make me special at all
Old 04-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #33
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Makes self loathing come naturally.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 01:04 PM   #34
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordQuas View Post
It doesnt really "mean" anything to me because I don't think my preferences make me special at all
I agree with you.
Old 04-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #35
MrRabbit

MrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMrRabbit can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
Right now? Being somewhere where I am totally unattracted to 99.9% of the chicks around here... Bummer...
Unfortunately, I feel the same for the moment. Where I live, there are not many BBWs. Finding one with whom I also connect personality-wise, is very difficult.
MrRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:17 PM   #36
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

It pretty much means, I like fat chicks.

Other than that, it means it is even harder for me to relate to people.

Being a bit of an odd ball it's very difficult to relate to some people except for a very few other people.

Because of this, it means that it's even harder for me to relate to all the other guys around me.

Which is annoying, particularly because some of the women that I am sexually attracted to I do not want, at all.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 12:02 AM   #37
UmbroUmbro

UmbroUmbro can now change their title

It means living my life the way I want and defending it.
UmbroUmbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #38
mithrandirjn

mithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized repmithrandirjn has super-sized rep

Yeah, it doesn't really mean a whole lot to me, as my preferences are pretty wide ranging. I find a lot of girls ranging from very thin to very big highly attractive, albeit in different ways and for different reasons, so I guess it at least means I get to appreciate a wide variety of what I consider beauty.
mithrandirjn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #39
tallen1
Member of the human race

tallen1 can now change their title

Lets start with some definitions...
My definition of a BBW is a girl with curves. She doesn't have to be clinically diagnosed as obese, or a 'feedee'. She doesn't have a certain BMI, weight, or cup size.: Its a physical trait, whether achieved by genetics, medication, diet, etc.

My definition of a 'FA" is someone who is physically attracted to a BBW. I don't think it encompasses a mental attraction, because if being 'fat' is a physical characteristic like an eye or hair color, how can someone be mentally attracted to green eyed redheads? In my humble opinion, a mental attraction to BBWs may be considered a fetish.
----

When I was 17, I brought a date to have dinner with my parents. She was 16 yrs old and what we now call a 'BBW'. While I never got any flack in high school about dating her, my parents said she was heavy, but still pretty. That was 23 years ago, and I don't think that the term 'FA' was had been penned yet.

Looking back, it wasn't solely a sexual attraction thing. It just was. Period. What is interesting is that they were all blonde, blue eyed BBWs, at least until my mid 20s. I've tried to determine why I found/find those physical attributes so appealing, and the closest thing I can think of is that being from central Texas, we had a large immigrant population from Germany/Poland in the 1800s. The stereotypical big busted, big boned blonde/blue eyed female can still be found all over those parts. Maybe thats what Im used to. In any event, I LIKE IT.

Now that Im 40 and more mature in some ways, I am attracted to smart, independent BBWs, and don't care about ethnic history. I don't feel that BBWs are smarter or less intelligent than a skinny girl (heretofore called a twig). Nor are they easier to have sex with. All things being equal, if a twig and a BBW have the exact same attributes (emotional, educational, financial), I will pick the BBW every time. If all those attributes are the same, it comes down to the physical. It gives me pleasure to look at a pretty BBW, just the same as a man at most any age can visually appreciate a pretty woman. It doesn't have to be sexual. Its just appealing to my eyes. And finally, the sexually pleasure of being with a BBW is so much more fulfilling than being with a twig. Its hard to describe without being too prurient, so I won't.

Finally, to me, an FA is someone who likes BBWs. I consider myself an FA. Im not proud or ashamed of it. It just is what it is.
tallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 04:08 PM   #40
paperman921

paperman921 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by UmbroUmbro View Post
It means living my life the way I want and defending it.
This is awesome
paperman921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:13 AM   #41
jakub
Visitor

jakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjakub can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallen1 View Post
a mental attraction to BBWs may be considered a fetish.
I don't understand what you mean.
jakub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #42
tallen1
Member of the human race

tallen1 can now change their title

My definition of a 'FA" is someone who is physically attracted to a BBW. I don't think it encompasses a mental attraction, because if being 'fat' is a physical characteristic like an eye or hair color, how can someone be mentally attracted to green eyed redheads? In my humble opinion, a mental attraction to BBWs may be considered a fetish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakub View Post
I don't understand what you mean.
After reading it again a few times, I dont think I expressed myself very clearly, and cannot a this time recreate the thought processes of what I was trying to convey. I retract that last sentence.
tallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #43
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I know I'll probably catch flack for this, but here goes.........

What does being an FA mean to me? For the most part it means being pigeon holed and stereotyped...which is why I try to avoid the label. I have tailor fitted preferences and attractions....the one size fits all off the rack stereotype does not fit me.

Commense firing!

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #44
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
I know I'll probably catch flack for this, but here goes.........

What does being an FA mean to me? For the most part it means being pigeon holed and stereotyped...which is why I try to avoid the label. I have tailor fitted preferences and attractions....the one size fits all off the rack stereotype does not fit me.

Commense firing!
You're fine, because I'm about to distract everyone with a bigger target.

I reject the label completely. I'm not an FA. I don't admire fat. I admire the fat form, the curves, the softness, the hyperfemininity of a bigger woman. The entire aesthetic. Fat itself, weight, numbers, BBW, SSBBW, etc. mean nothing at all. I like what I like. My mental reaction is artistic appreciation. My physical reaction is a hard on.

There is nothing special about me. I don't deserve a cookie just because I like fat chicks. I also am more interested in the person inside the body than I am the body itself. If a woman I'm in love with were to lose weight, I wouldn't care. I would support her efforts. If she lost all the extra weight, I'd still support and love her. I wouldn't leave, because that would be a really shallow move. If you commit, you commit. Keep your damn promises.

So, no. I am not an FA. I just like fat chicks.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:27 PM   #45
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post

I reject the label completely. I'm not an FA. I don't admire fat. I admire the fat form, the curves, the softness, the hyperfemininity of a bigger woman. The entire aesthetic. Fat itself, weight, numbers, BBW, SSBBW, etc. mean nothing at all. I like what I like. My mental reaction is artistic appreciation. My physical reaction is a hard on.

There is nothing special about me. I don't deserve a cookie just because I like fat chicks. I also am more interested in the person inside the body than I am the body itself. If a woman I'm in love with were to lose weight, I wouldn't care. I would support her efforts. If she lost all the extra weight, I'd still support and love her. I wouldn't leave, because that would be a really shallow move. If you commit, you commit. Keep your damn promises.

What he said!

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:36 PM   #46
Weirdo890

Quote:

We are all just people. We are the sum of our history and our personalities. Let us just appreciate each other as we are.

My YouTube video
Old 04-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #47
TimeTraveller
Not Enough Hours in Day

Location: Small town Illinois guy now in the big city of Chicago
TimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized repTimeTraveller has super-sized rep

Quote:

Exactly. For me being an FA is simply falling in love with a girl who happened to be fat and loving her as she is. The fat admiration is just the natural outcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman Zombie View Post
It's means I'd prefer one 300 pound woman over three 100 pound women.
When I was in high school my father said no son of his would date a fat girl, he tried to break us up, and he pressured me to date only petite cuties. Lucky for me I recognized he was shallow so I stood up to him. My impression was confirmed after my mother turned 40 and he traded her in for two 20s. Nowadays I like 50s just fine and my wife is worth four 100 pound women, not due her weight (although that's great too) but because that's just how she is.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:25 AM   #48
Lou Grant

Lou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

To me it seems like you are over thinking things, as well as getting a bit preachy.

To me FA is nothing more then a convenient label applied, mostly on the internet, that allows people who are attracted physically to a body type to be able to identify each other at places and on sites such as this one. It is useful because a lot of us donít find a lot of people who feel similarly because general society looks upon what we find attractive as being unattractive.

It seems that you are somehow correlating that back to a personís ability to have a meaningful relationship, and to me there are too many other factors involved for you to be able to pull out your soap box and make that proclamation simply by knowing what someone find appealing physically. Plus you added a lot of your own specifics about artistic appreciation and not caring about numbers or whatever and that is your deal. Everyone is going to be a little different.

Iíve never once expected a cookie simply because of what I find attractive in women. I did however expect to be able to come to this site and not be lectured about my preference. Apparently even that is expecting too much lately.
Lou Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #49
Dromond
Old school

I'm not going around this block again. The only thing I will say is, if you feel like I'm preaching at you then that's your problem.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:01 PM   #50
Lou Grant

Lou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLou Grant can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
I'm not going around this block again. The only thing I will say is, if you feel like I'm preaching at you then that's your problem.
No problem here, but maybe you take a look at what forum you are in and use a little common sense. Especially if you say you've gotten a similar reaction. That might be your first clue

Just some friendly advice for someone who appears to need it
Lou Grant is offline   Reply With Quote