Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-06-2011, 01:12 AM   #26
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Is ass-play even considered kinky anymore? Really??
Nope. But neither are tickling or spanking really (from her post) do I didn't want to push the envelope much. Should I have just jumped to nose hooks, collars, and riding crops?
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:28 AM   #27
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

No one's said it... and I still can't. Tickling and spanking aren't everyone's cup of tea (and I'm young, dammit!) so I still consider them kinks.

And no ptmcf it is not poo! How dare you rep me with your filthy fantasies.

It's fisting.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:42 AM   #28
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Blood play, dom/sub, feederism, verbal humiliation and lots of aspects of bdsm. Mix the lot up and I'm very happy
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:51 AM   #29
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

There's not enough co-ed naked waterboarding around to consider it a fetish.

I would also recommend not doing a his and hers acid trip before sex. All the spiders coming out of her vagina are a real turn-off. The snakes in her hair are kinda sexy in a Clash of the Titans way, tho.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:27 AM   #30
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

anything but blood, scat, animals and kids, and its all fair game.
Old 01-06-2011, 10:54 AM   #31
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox63 View Post
Just was wondering if there are any Kinky People out there,and wondering what do you like to do or have done. I love playing Role games,Like Doctor,Police Man and many Other games. It can be alot of Fun,If your
partner is into it too.
Oh, yeaaah... I'm down with a bunch of kinks...
Old 01-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #32
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
I almost plead the fifth on this thread...but I will devulge your fantasies....

What do I like? Everything and when I say everything....I mean ev-er-y-thangg.
Awesomes!
Old 01-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #33
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Just about everything.
This thread is full of win!
Old 01-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #34
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
Tickling, spanking and... I'm not saying the last one until somebody else does.
I've been reliably informed that I have a "firm hand". Also a couple of riding crops and a sturdy belt - just for those girls who like to mix it up some.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #35
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post

And no ptmcf it is not poo! How dare you rep me with your filthy fantasies.

It's fisting.
Whatever you say Amy.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #36
graphicsgal

graphicsgal can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rojodi View Post
What do I like? Almost everything. But the better question from me is: Would you fill out this BDSM submissive checklist and return it promptly?

It's difficult to be a short story writer in this climate of uncertainty. Numbers of readers using the computer, smart phones, and E-readers - Nook, Kindle, etc - are up, but the declining physical book and magazine sales is scary. There is an increase in sales in the erotic genre across the board, which shows me that people are either in need of sexual escape in this "bad" economic times or...

People are coming to terms with their perversions!

I wouldn't...but would expect my submissives to do so.
graphicsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #37
graphicsgal

I have a long list on another site...but they involve things like male chastity, rope work, bald heads and wax. Those are not in any particular order.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #38
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphicsgal View Post
I wouldn't...but would expect my submissives to do so.
If someone asked me to fill one of those out, but wouldn't fill it out themselves, they wouldn't get to play with me.

But then I only play with people I know and for set scenes. In a relationship things are more fluid and discussed ahead of time, and not done off a checklist.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:51 PM   #39
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

I like biting and scratching.... if that counts.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #40
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkRodery View Post
Oh it does. I love to bite, but find very few who like to be bitten (amongst my vanilla/kink curious partners, anyway). Finding a human scratching post is much easier, though.
Old 01-06-2011, 01:57 PM   #41
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkRodery View Post
It does!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #42
graphicsgal

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
If someone asked me to fill one of those out, but wouldn't fill it out themselves, they wouldn't get to play with me.

But then I only play with people I know and for set scenes. In a relationship things are more fluid and discussed ahead of time, and not done off a checklist.
I do have one filled out...but in my case I certainly would not be filling it out as a submissive nor would I be filling one out for a Master.
Old 01-06-2011, 02:17 PM   #43
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:47 PM   #44
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post

Sexuality Consent Form
Old 01-06-2011, 03:03 PM   #45
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What the hell was wrong with Article 20???

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-06-2011, 03:10 PM   #46
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
hah! I love it.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #47
HayleeRose

HayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized repHayleeRose has super-sized rep

Definatley love being bitten, and a few other pain related kinks... role play.
HayleeRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 06:10 PM   #48
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAndProud View Post
Oh yeaaaah! Gooooood film!

I was going to see your pic with one of my own, which involves me nekkid and a riding crop. But on closer inspection it reveals a leeeetle toooo much for Dims, so you'll just have to imagine.
Old 01-06-2011, 06:14 PM   #49
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post

I was going to see your pic with one of my own, which involves me nekkid and a riding crop. But on closer inspection it reveals a leeeetle toooo much for Dims, so you'll just have to imagine.
You could PM them, though, right?

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 01-06-2011, 09:41 PM   #50
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post

I cannot tell you how much James Spader is like...oh. my. gosh. sexy. in that film.

Also, stop being a tease.
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote