Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BBW Forum

Old 01-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #26
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

These are my I-Pod go-to songs for when I need a lift:

All Fired Up-Pat Benetar
The Sunshine Song-Jason Mraz
Undiscovered-James Morrison
Big Girls Dont Cry-Fergie
Heavenly Day-Patti Griffin
Life Me UP-Katie Voegele
Miss Invisible-Marie Digby
I'm l.ike a Bird-Nelly Furtado
Single-Natasha Bedingfield
Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield
This one's For the Girls-Martina McBride
Blessed-Martina McBride
I Wish-Heather Headley
Change-Hatether Headley
Old 01-20-2011, 06:35 AM   #27
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love_emily View Post
I love you forever for putting this song on the playlist. I adore Ella, and I especially love this song!

Be my best friend?
Ella is awesome. I could listen to that song on a continuous loop and never get tired of it. For those couple of minutes it seems like there are so many things to be hopeful for in life.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:40 AM   #28
comaseason
Housewares

comaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging incomaseason makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
These are off the top of my head from the my iPod. They are among the songs I have listed under "You" as in Remember Who You Are! (All of my playlists titles are single syllable words - go figure.)

"I Feel Pretty" - West Side Story
"Eye of the Tiger" - Survivor, theme from RockyIII
I love that you picked these two songs. I think they're begging to be mashed up.

http://comaseason.deviantart.com/
comaseason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:57 AM   #29
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comaseason View Post
I love that you picked these two songs. I think they're begging to be mashed up.
Oh dear Lawd! Now that would be interesting!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:15 PM   #30
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I keep on truckin' -Eddie Kendricks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgAtvJNIdrU