Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-10-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
grayfox63

grayfox63 has said some nice things
Default Attention BBW Females,How many of you like it when your man goes down on you.

As a lover of BBW'S I love going down on my Woman.How many of you like that when a Guy goes down on you?
grayfox63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I appreciate the offer, but much prefer him to use fingers. That also leaves his mouth free to talk dirty while he's doing it.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:33 PM   #3
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love it, especially when the guy knows how to take direction.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

For all the licking and sucking & teasing and touching, no matter what or for how long etc, he knows not to start that shit unless there is going to be a good dicking session to finish it all off.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #5
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I appreciate the offer, but much prefer him to use fingers. That also leaves his mouth free to talk dirty while he's doing it.
This is what I'm like too....I like some going down, but much prefer a hand

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
grayfox63

Thankyou,I like to lead and Please.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
grayfox63

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I love it, especially when the guy knows how to take direction.
Thankyou,I love to lead and to Satisfy
Old 01-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #8
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It can be an amazing experience if a man is skilled at it, and knows what he is doing, and actually enjoys doing it.
If a man does not enjoy doing it, and it shows, then it can be a negative experience.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:31 PM   #9
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox63 View Post
As a lover of BBW'S I love going down on my Woman.How many of you like that when a Guy goes down on you?
I certainly wouldn't complain. I also like fingers and dirty talk like some of the other ladies. Of course, there are very few things I find objectionable when it comes to sexual pleasure.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 05:33 PM   #10
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
It can be an amazing experience if a man is skilled at it, and knows what he is doing, and actually enjoys doing it.
If a man does not enjoy doing it, and it shows, then it can be a negative experience.
I agree with you 100%. If both people aren't having fun, it tends to not be fun for either...or at least that's how I feel.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #11
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm all about the fingers. I don't like when guys take a trip downtown. Never did. Will it change? I doubt it. But we'll see, I guess.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:11 PM   #12
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

For me it feels very, very intimate. So I only enjoy it if it's someone I feel very emotionally connected to - if that connection is not there, it feels very out of sync.

That said, it can be something very VERY enjoyable with the right person!
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:15 PM   #13
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Attention BBW Females,How many of you like it when your man goes down on you

Another question, how many women are willing to kiss their partner afterwards?
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:19 PM   #14
LovelyLiz

LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!LovelyLiz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Have and would again. I find it hot.
LovelyLiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 10:29 PM   #15
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I have no problem doing that.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:57 PM   #16
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
I'm all about the fingers. I don't like when guys take a trip downtown. Never did. Will it change? I doubt it. But we'll see, I guess.
That is ok. Everyone is different and like different things.

The act being described is a very intimate one, and I feel that most women would only really want to explore it with a partner that they have a close emotional bond with.
Old 01-10-2011, 11:14 PM   #17
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yes, please.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:40 PM   #18
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I love the way i taste....so no problems here...

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:10 AM   #19
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I have always found that sexy as hell

and I love it if a guy does that but yeah the wanting to do it and loving doing it shows if you hate it and its a chore then yeah that sux and we know and it is reflected and makes something intimate and fun something just meh

also agree with bonified I want to get laid afterwards
Old 01-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #20
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Yes, please.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I like to reciprocate too. It's fun. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:27 AM   #21
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I like to reciprocate too. It's fun. LOL
That's definitely true, on all counts.
Old 01-11-2011, 04:52 AM   #22
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Amen to that but then again I enjoy doing that soo totally no drama there
Old 01-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #23
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
and I feel that most women would only really want to explore it with a partner that they have a close emotional bond with.
Nope.

Not me, I mean.

I was never much into fingers 'til my current boyf. My, oh my. Oh my.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:00 PM   #24
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree on the guy needing to enjoy it. In any situation there's nothing more mood killing than knowing your partner isn't getting off on what they're doing/having done to them. Been there unfortnately and the memory lasts a long time ... if you're not going to enjoy it, just suggest something else and don't go there.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #25
Shosh
Susannah

I had a man say to me once " I am not going to do THAT, it is gross, just so you know"

I understand his reluctance, but I look for more emotional maturity and experience in a lover.