Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-11-2011, 04:16 PM   #26
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post
I had a man say to me once " I am not going to do THAT, it is gross, just so you know"

I understand his reluctance, but I look for more emotional maturity and experience in a lover.
Did he expect you to go down on him?
Old 01-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #27
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Did he expect you to go down on him?
Yes, yes he did.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #28
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yes, yes he did.
Man, I just don't get that attitude. "Ew it's gross! But you've GOTTA do me."
Old 01-12-2011, 02:44 AM   #29
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
For all the licking and sucking & teasing and touching, no matter what or for how long etc, he knows not to start that shit unless there is going to be a good dicking session to finish it all off.
Totally agree. It is a huge let down. Don't get me all worked up for nothing. Having an orgasm and getting "banged out" are two different sensations to me. One needs to come with the other for me to feel satisfied. It is like having mashed potatoes with no gravy.

Quote:
It can be an amazing experience if a man is skilled at it, and knows what he is doing, and actually enjoys doing it.
If a man does not enjoy doing it, and it shows, then it can be a negative experience.
You got that right. Skill and will go hand and hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Another question, how many women are willing to kiss their partner afterwards?
Me! There is nothing hotter than tasting me on his lips!

Last edited by toni; 01-12-2011 at 02:48 AM.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:48 AM   #30
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Another question, how many women are willing to kiss their partner afterwards?
I don't know how I missed this.

Why wouldn't I? I taste like candy.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #31
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on
Talking Mmmmmm, yeah, baby, right th- th- there. Mmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox63 View Post
As a lover of BBW'S I love going down on my Woman.How many of you like that when a Guy goes down on you?
I love and crave it, thank you. And I prefer a majority of the action focused on my clit. I'm not a bowling ball and can't stand fingers slipping into me down there; especially if you're not gloved & lubed up and I'm not expecting it. I don't even play 3-Knuckle shuffle on myself. LOL! My man knows how I like it. Often and w/ lots of pillows so were both comfortable.

Cheers,
Katerina
*singing Li'l Kim's song:"How Many Licks". LOL!*
Old 01-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #32
BCBeccabae
Pearchan-y

BCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging inBCBeccabae makes people happy simply by logging in

I've always dug oral.
I agree with the statement above about majority of attention focused on clit. And for me, I don't generally like a bunch of sporadic licking. The best that I've experienced is taking it in between the teeth, and then applying a good amount of pressure with your tongue, making the same general movements, and keeping rhythm. I like biting in general :3
Also, combining that with G-spot stimulation via fingers is a good good move.

Speaking of which, I do sometimes prefer touching opposed to oral, like I'm pretty sure some of the other girls have said.
It's more so the aspect of being able to makeout/touch back that's appealing to me.

Ohhhh, and I have no problem kissing afterward whatsoever. I never even thought about it before until the question arose, haha.
BCBeccabae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:35 PM   #33
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonified View Post
For all the licking and sucking & teasing and touching, no matter what or for how long etc, he knows not to start that shit unless there is going to be a good dicking session to finish it all off.
Bwahahahaha! No pressure tho', eh?
Old 01-16-2011, 04:38 PM   #34
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!joswitch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
I've always dug oral.
I agree with the statement above about majority of attention focused on clit. And for me, I don't generally like a bunch of sporadic licking. The best that I've experienced is taking it in between the teeth, and then applying a good amount of pressure with your tongue, making the same general movements, and keeping rhythm. I like biting in general :3
Also, combining that with G-spot stimulation via fingers is a good good move.

Speaking of which, I do sometimes prefer touching opposed to oral, like I'm pretty sure some of the other girls have said.
It's more so the aspect of being able to makeout/touch back that's appealing to me.

Ohhhh, and I have no problem kissing afterward whatsoever. I never even thought about it before until the question arose, haha.
69! It's fully interactive!
Old 01-16-2011, 05:31 PM   #35
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by joswitch View Post
69! It's fully interactive!
I find it overrated. Either let me be selfish and focus everything on me, or let me put all my attention on you.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #36
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Never met any woman who did not enjoy this - almost universal I thought.
At least if you know what your doing....
Old 01-17-2011, 07:11 AM   #37
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
I find it overrated. Either let me be selfish and focus everything on me, or let me put all my attention on you.
Each to their own.

Is huge turn-on for me.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #38
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Agreed. It ia a cool idea but when played out tends to be very distracting.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #39
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
THIS. Too distracting all at once for me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:09 PM   #40
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
THIS. Too distracting all at once for me.
For me - that is part of what I find so hot about it. It's overwhelming & super-intimate.

When she's all up on top of me, in my face and I'm giving her so much pleasure that she can't keep rythmn with what she's doing to me, then THAT is in itself, superhot.

If she can blow my mind? Well, that's awesome too!

See-sawing one to the other? Oh, yeaaaaaaaaah!

Last edited by joswitch; 01-17-2011 at 05:12 PM.
joswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #41
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Katerina View Post
I love and crave it, thank you. And I prefer a majority of the action focused on my clit. I'm not a bowling ball and can't stand fingers slipping into me down there; especially if you're not gloved & lubed up and I'm not expecting it. I don't even play 3-Knuckle shuffle on myself. LOL! My man knows how I like it. Often and w/ lots of pillows so were both comfortable.

Cheers,
Katerina
*singing Li'l Kim's song:"How Many Licks". LOL!*
I could not agree more. I love it!!
Old 01-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #42
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCBeccabae View Post
Being able to caress and kiss the other person while they're touching me is important for me, too. When they go down on me it's great, but pretty soon I get so eager to touch them again I end up dragging them back to the surface anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
On 69-ers, I concur with this. I'd do it for him if I knew he'd enjoy it, but I'd just have to focus on him and not on what he's doing to me, otherwise neither of us would ever finish! It'd probably be a whole different experience if I got to be the one who lies on my back though... I'd probably love it then. Someone else can get cramp in their legs instead.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 05:07 PM   #43
joswitch
Exile from Main Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
Being able to caress and kiss the other person while they're touching me is important for me, too. When they go down on me it's great, but pretty soon I get so eager to touch them again I end up dragging them back to the surface anyway.

On 69-ers, I concur with this. I'd do it for him if I knew he'd enjoy it, but I'd just have to focus on him and not on what he's doing to me, otherwise neither of us would ever finish! It'd probably be a whole different experience if I got to be the one who lies on my back though... I'd probably love it then. Someone else can get cramp in their legs instead.
69 is best used to rev up good and proper for the actual shagging, rather than going for the finish. A sex "entree" if you like.

That said, I am of the "lady gets to 'O'" first, (and second and maybe third) school of thought.

thisisjustmyopinion-noIgetthatotherpeepsdisagree-that'sfine-yourmileagewillvary-enjoyyourselfasyouwill-smoke'emifyougot'em
Old 01-19-2011, 05:12 AM   #44
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club
Default smokin'em

Yeah 69 isn't a finisher for me, it's a teasy tasty craze inducing semi torture of sorts filled with it's not enoughs, can't concentrate, ohh gods, don't dare stops, and get it get its, that propel you into either begging or just taking it to the next course of action.

Quote:
Bwahahahaha! No pressure tho', eh?
Only presh where it counts
Old 01-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #45
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

yes yes and yes. gets me sooo turned on! i need a full ride to get there, but omg that is the best way to get me close...
Old 01-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #46
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not a woman, (surprise) but I enjoy doing it. I really do enjoy it, so when the girl is up for it, I've got no complaints. I haven't had any complaints and have been asked to do it again on repeat customers.

I'm happy with my "skills."
Old 01-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #47
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm not a woman, (surprise) but I enjoy doing it. I really do enjoy it, so when the girl is up for it, I've got no complaints. I haven't had any complaints and have been asked to do it again on repeat customers.

I'm happy with my "skills."

*Applause* Someone just got even more popular.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 06:44 PM   #48
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
*Applause* Someone just got even more popular.
hahaha, thanks. I didn't know I had ANY popularity, let alone more.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #49
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I enjoy it but I prefer to give him pleasure!
Old 01-21-2011, 10:46 PM   #50
b0nnie

b0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging inb0nnie makes people happy simply by logging in

I like alot and yup I will kiss him after.
b0nnie is offline   Reply With Quote