Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #51
Kiz

Kiz has said some nice things

If the guy knows what he's doing, then hell yeahhh i like it!
Kiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #52
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hmmm.I sort of demand it.....if he isn't going down on me - then no point in continuing. I have never have an orgasm from penis penetration. So, intercourse for me has always been more for him. If he even wants any pleasure.

Yes, kiss him after...I taste amazing (that is what I have been told - a lot lol) and he had better kiss me after I go down on him (if he is that lucky! hehehe)

And 69 - great if I was like a size 10. Never found it comfortable, just too distracting and one time bit him because he hit a certain spot. Besides, I love attention being lavished on me. The more attention the more open and generous I become.

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #53
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

1- YEAH, I'm hugely into my man goin' downtown for a while, and if he can use fingers at the same time I'm over the moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Another question, how many women are willing to kiss their partner afterwards?
me! I think it's blindingly sexy.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:31 AM   #54
paddyo

paddyo has said some nice things

I really enjoy giving, it turns me on.
paddyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #55
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The title of this thread makes me laugh every time I see it... BBW Females... LOL.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:28 PM   #56
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
1- YEAH, I'm hugely into my man goin' downtown for a while, and if he can use fingers at the same time I'm over the moon

me! I think it's blindingly sexy.
I thought mouth and finger action at the same time was the norm?

that's how I roll at least.
Old 02-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #57
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

I knew I liked you.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #58
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i love going down on a woman,it's a way of life for me.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #59
riplee

riplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized repriplee has super-sized rep

With all respect to Grayfox63, shouldn't this thread be simply titled, "How do you like your man to go down on you?"

Before going down on her I'll ask, "If there's anything you don't like, let me know and if I do something you do like, be sure to let me know so I can do it again."
Old 02-11-2011, 07:12 PM   #60
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplee View Post
Before going down on her I'll ask, "If there's anything you don't like, let me know and if I do something you do like, be sure to let me know so I can do it again."

LOL LOVE this saying.repped and i completely agree with you on this.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #61
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Beforehand I didn't enjoy it as the guys i generally went out with liked me as opposed to liking me for my size. But my boyfriend loves my size, so I've become a lot more confident and comfortable around him. So now. yeah. I'm all for it! :P
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:58 PM   #62
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplee View Post
With all respect to Grayfox63, shouldn't this thread be simply titled, "How do you like your man to go down on you?"

As it should be...hehehehe

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:58 PM   #63
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post

<3 <3
Old 02-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #64
Mikaila

Mikaila can now change their title

Love it. Still prefer hand though.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:34 AM   #65
Surfrider78

Surfrider78 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
The title of this thread makes me laugh every time I see it... BBW Females... LOL.
Until you mentioned this, I didn't get the redundancy! Now I get it! And just the other day someone on a radio call-in pointed out something even sillier. NASCAR, which is an acronym for "National Association of StockCar Auto Racing." So they have to say both StockCar AND Auto...which is probably to help the mentally disabled who actually like the 'sport', which is more like experiencing 3 hours of the Doppler Effect. So if we took that to other sports, we'd have things like the NFPFL - National Football Players Football League.

But back to the topic of this thread...I'm with one of the other guy posters here...sex isn't sex without a good long session of oral....and that's where I am ALL about "tis better to give than receive."
Surfrider78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #66
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title

I have two words for you: "Yes please!"
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 07:06 PM   #67
badassdebate
On Timeout

I would and do without hesitation, if I let him go down and think it is good enough for him then how do I act like I can't kiss him after? what does that say?! lol
Old 03-08-2011, 07:09 PM   #68
badassdebate
On Timeout

I would have to agree...I don't enjoy fingering while he is going down on me, but I also don't really like biting or sucking but rather a fast flicking side to side of the tongue directly over my clit...medium to light pressure...but have to take direction without thinking it is a slight on the talent lol
Old 03-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #69
fluffyandcute

fluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized repfluffyandcute has super-sized rep

This is a must for me LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!
Old 03-11-2011, 11:21 PM   #70
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I just am not as much of a fan of fingers lol on my clit, too many men (and shockingly women too) who seem to think the harder they rub the better and that simply (for me at least) is WRONG!! As I read once, "that is my clit you are rubbing, not a coffee stain out of a white linen suit!" lol where the tongue is usually softer and is used with a lot less pressure....but I really just don't like fingers inside me during clit play though, just lick please!!
Old 03-12-2011, 12:21 AM   #71
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenesquehunny View Post
I just am not as much of a fan of fingers lol on my clit, too many men (and shockingly women too) who seem to think the harder they rub the better and that simply (for me at least) is WRONG!! As I read once, "that is my clit you are rubbing, not a coffee stain out of a white linen suit!" lol where the tongue is usually softer and is used with a lot less pressure....but I really just don't like fingers inside me during clit play though, just lick please!!
For me, firmer is better. A light touch doesn't do much for me. I'll have fingers in and out at the same time, though. It's interesting how differently we can all like it.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:45 AM   #72
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

That is so true!! Each person is so different which is telling of how you have to be so aware of your partner and what she likes!! I had one friend who couldn't have her clit touched at all, it had to be above it...just gotta know the girl
Old 03-12-2011, 07:48 AM   #73
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
For me, firmer is better. A light touch doesn't do much for me. I'll have fingers in and out at the same time, though. It's interesting how differently we can all like it.
I have to agree with you on this one. Firmer stimulation for me thanks.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:51 AM   #74
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Hmmm.I sort of demand it.....if he isn't going down on me - then no point in continuing. Yes, kiss him after...and he had better kiss me after I go down on him
+1. ahhhh memories.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #75
rubenesquehunny

lol well all this thinking about what I like has me thinking of what I like and still want to try lol......still a light touch kinda girl though lol