Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 03-02-2011, 03:34 AM   #26
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

I love Fuddruckers. Great burgers - and I am surprised nobody has commented so far - and even greater shakes.

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:57 AM   #27
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyEileen View Post
The location in Pittsburgh closed a few weeks ago. It was just a short walk from my work. It's now "The Pittsburgh Burger Company" and I think it's a ridiculously stupid name.

LMAO! HAHA i HATE it when that happens,they close down something for something usually worse then the new store or restaurant that's there that got closed down for the better store or restaurant that usually dosen't last anyway.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #28
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Apparently Fuddruckers has fallen onto hard times.

Mostly because of this thread, I decided to scoodle on out there for lunch yesterday and found it closed. Bummer! Google produced this:

http://blogs.wsj.com/bankruptcy/2011...ogle_news_blog

-Jim
Old 03-03-2011, 05:40 AM   #29
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithnwesson View Post
Apparently Fuddruckers has fallen onto hard times.

Mostly because of this thread, I decided to scoodle on out there for lunch yesterday and found it closed. Bummer! Google produced this:

http://blogs.wsj.com/bankruptcy/2011...ogle_news_blog

-Jim

this is totally relevant,man this sucks man. im not surprised since Fuddrucker's wasn't that popular,but they had great food.Fuddrucker's was like a hidden gem,i saw the one i went to open a few weeks ago,then i saw one near Houston going to my aunt's house,but there probably close now.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:17 PM   #30
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
this is totally relevant,man this sucks man. im not surprised since Fuddrucker's wasn't that popular,but they had great food.Fuddrucker's was like a hidden gem,i saw the one i went to open a few weeks ago,then i saw one near Houston going to my aunt's house,but there probably close now.
that was just one franchisee. There are a few not that far from you.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #31
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
Eh, I've never understood the hype. As a picky eater, I do like that you are in complete control of the toppings. But the meat is always overseasoned and the bun is way too big for a good proportion. And the fries are terrible.
To me it was like "I am paying how much to make my own hamburger?"
Old 03-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #32
StormChaser68

StormChaser68 can now change their title

luckily there is a "new" burger chain around...

Five Guys Burgers and Fries....

you must seek out one of their locations!!

be forewarned tho. don't get a large fry unless you have at least two people with you. All the food is packed 'to go' in a brown paper bag and when everything is packed they but another scoop of fries on top of all the food in the bag.

Oh and the peanuts are to die for. And don't be afraid of the bacon cheese dog...
StormChaser68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:20 PM   #33
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormChaser68 View Post
luckily there is a "new" burger chain around...

Five Guys Burgers and Fries....

Here's a thread on Five Guys. Feel free to add to it
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:29 AM   #34
StormChaser68

StormChaser68 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Here's a thread on Five Guys. Feel free to add to it

wasn't trying to Hijack...but with all the people talking about their local fudd's closing...ya know...
StormChaser68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 11:51 AM   #35
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormChaser68 View Post
wasn't trying to Hijack...but with all the people talking about their local fudd's closing...ya know...
no no! I didn't think you were hijacking. I just wanted you to know that there's a thread on Five Guys. I thought it might interest you. No worries.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote