Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-15-2011, 08:15 AM   #1
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking Sexiest thong pics you have

Any of you beautiful bbws have any sexy thong pics please share. I love bbws and so sexy in doggy style with a very nice butt showing off a sexy thong
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, this'll work.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oy

vey

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #4
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

about as good as I could do
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:41 PM   #5
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You let me down, Cindy. I was expecting a picture of a fat dog in a thong.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
You let me down, Cindy. I was expecting a picture of a fat dog in a thong.
so many things i could say and so little time.
Old 01-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok I'll play. Here's my tight little buns in a thong. Granted, I've gained a little weight since then. And also Jack Deebs has helped me "get real" but other than that, nothing else has changed.

points to whoever knows who Jack Deebs is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thong.jpg (33.0 KB, 2297 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:22 PM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't wear thongs, but these are pretty sexy.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:25 PM   #9
Famouslastwords

Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I don't wear thongs, but these are pretty sexy.
Those too are thongs!

Quote:
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #10
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
Those too are thongs!
Yeah, but I don't wear them either
Old 01-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #11
Tania
Disneyland Bobsled Team

Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tania has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wags made me do it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo on 2009-10-01 at 18_55.jpg (106.7 KB, 2322 views)
File Type: jpg Photo on 2009-10-01 at 18_33.jpg (98.1 KB, 2312 views)

~ The Cure

"She will never submit to any thing requiring industry and patience, and a subjection of the fancy to the understanding."
~ Mr. Knightley on Emma, Jane Austen's Emma
Tania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #12
Dromond
Old school

This thread has gone from epic fail to epic win.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #13
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

...Only 5 posts.

......Creepy.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #14
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
This thread has gone from epic fail to epic win.
Your humor is subjective. Cindy and my posts were very win.

Quote:
Old 01-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here ya go, boo-boo

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:52 PM   #16
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
...Only 5 posts.

......Creepy.
It was actually his first post.
Old 01-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #17
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Your humor is subjective. Cindy and my posts were very win.
My humor is bizarre, but that's beside the point.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:01 PM   #18
Your Plump Princess
Just dancing with shadows

Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!Your Plump Princess keeps pushing the rep limit!

Oh! His FIRST POST?

Congrats!
Creeper
Old 01-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #19
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Plump Princess View Post
Oh! His FIRST POST?

Congrats!
Creeper
Oh GOD WHY DO I HAVE TO BE OUT OF REP.

Quote:
Old 01-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #20
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

sexxxii doggy style

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:34 PM.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:15 PM   #21
Famouslastwords

Wow this thong doesn't even cover my pussy, mods if this is against the rules please remove it.

Quote:
Old 01-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #22
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Ya Know?

Ya know, by what I've seen in these forums, I think BBWs would probably like to see a really muscle-ripped kinda' dude in one of them muscle-man-thong things. Ya' might even post a picture big enough for these women to see. Just thinking out loud.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:27 PM   #23
cinnamitch
nope

Quote:
Wow this thong doesn't even cover my pussy, mods if this is against the rules please remove it.

Ya ever thought of waxing that kitty? Bit too much shrubbery for that thong
Old 01-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #24
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Methinks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post
Me thinks attempting to wax that pussy could get a person PW'ed or owned in really a bad way. Kitty has a mean look in them eyes!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 10:39 PM   #25
Famouslastwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamitch View Post

People who like hairless pussies are pedos.

P.S. Imfree, he's not a mean pussy at all, he's the most sweet, patient, adoring, loving, devoted kitty any mama can hope for.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg bigglesworth.jpeg (44.8 KB, 2208 views)

Quote: