Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #51
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart5950 View Post
I wanna see some sexy a**es in thongs
acmes? antes? acres? axles?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:25 AM   #52
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

asses is what it means
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:30 AM   #53
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You need to repair your sarcasm detector, stat.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:39 AM   #54
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I know. Im waiting for the parts to fix it but it was a funny post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:19 AM   #55
Famouslastwords
Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch

Location: Indiana, juss across the border from Kiiintucky in Newburgh.
Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!Famouslastwords keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know there are PLENTY of pictures of asses in thongs on the site, you just have to look for them, don't be lazy now. Work for that spank bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls
I'd need to jump to get into a dumpster but that doesn't mean it's worth getting into one.
Famouslastwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:21 AM   #56
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famouslastwords View Post
You know there are PLENTY of pictures of asses in thongs on the site, you just have to look for them, don't be lazy now. Work for that spank bank.
spank bank? lmao now THAT was funny! LOL!
Old 01-19-2011, 06:38 AM   #57
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ok it's official, Ginny was so right.

Ugh.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:45 AM   #58
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Oy

vey
Dude, you called it previously. You could not have been more accurate it seems.

He's on his own this time.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:49 AM   #59
sweetheart5950
Mike

Ya'll are just to damn funny
Old 01-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #60
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Ya'll are just to damn funny
You're not the first or last person with a handful of posts to get on here asking for pics. These ladies have been through this before and aren't that easily fooled.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:51 AM   #61
sweetheart5950
Mike

This thread wasent put on here to become a spank bank or to fool anyone. It was put on here to allow women of all sizes feel free and post what makes them feel sexy. And I love how free bbws can be with there pics and what strength they have to post true beauty
Old 01-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #62
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

What I'm saying is that if your racy pic thread has a chance of being taken seriously you have to establish yourself as a part of the community first. You have not exactly put your best foot forward here and will have to build up a certain level of trust before things like this will be taken seriously.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #63
sweetheart5950
Mike

What do you mean being apart of the community more? Like interacting and chatting with everyone who posted or what? Please, any advice is given will be taken.
Old 01-19-2011, 10:03 AM   #64
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Yeah, what Brian said (again). You've said sorry and such, but stop trying so hard. Go post in a few more constructive threads rather than posting on picture threads - it's just reminding everyone what you're in the red for and makes you look a bit one-minded.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:10 AM   #65
sweetheart5950
Mike

What do you mean by one minded? So all the other picture threads I have commented on I should stop doing that?
Old 01-19-2011, 10:28 AM   #66
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
What do you mean by one minded? So all the other picture threads I have commented on I should stop doing that?
It means being focused on one thing and little else; in your case, only commenting on and dicussing pictures. You don't have to stop doing it entirely, but you'll do yourself some favours by showing you have interests aside from hot nakkid chicks. Try having a look at the FA board or The Lounge to get involved in a few games. Those are good for just hanging out with other board members.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #67
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
I think she's referring to the fact that every post you've done is "sexiest" this or "cleavage" that, it's all purely sexual.
Maybe post or chat on an opinion thread that isn't just about what makes your soldier stand strong.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #68
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
This thread wasent put on here to become a spank bank or to fool anyone. It was put on here to allow women of all sizes feel free and post what makes them feel sexy. And I love how free bbws can be with there pics and what strength they have to post true beauty
You don't 'allow' us to do anything, pal.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #69
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
You don't 'allow' us to do anything, pal.
I thought DIMS was the one giving us all these awesome places to talk about our stuff, I had NO idea it was just this guy's doing lol!
creeper go home
Old 01-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #70
sweetheart5950
Mike

Thank you all. I get what you all are saying and is a very good and valid point.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:29 AM   #71
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

This thread just made me laugh diet coke out of my nose. It kinda hurt.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #72
sweetheart5950
Mike

Gingembre sorry if it hurt. But is kinda funny.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #73
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sexiest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
This thread just made me laugh diet coke out of my nose. It kinda hurt.
Post "Sexiest Laughing Diet Coke Outta' My Nose" pic plz!

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #74
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Post "Sexiest Laughing Diet Coke Outta' My Nose" pic plz!
Oh hell no!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:59 AM   #75
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Got To Thinkin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Oh hell no!
Hahaha! No problem, that would have needed to have been video, anyway. I'll see if I can get one from You Tube. Hopefully those WMG bastards don't have copyrights to the "Coke Spewing Sound" and have it muted.

This one was too silly and the camera moved way too much.

Laura Laughs Her Soda out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwT0I0emciw

Hopefully no one minds too much for me wrecking this thread, 'cuz it's a good candidate for the wicked deed, IMHO.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote