Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-16-2011, 12:32 PM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Best Sex Ever

What was your best sexual experience? What made it into that for you? Have you ever been able to replicate it?
Old 01-16-2011, 03:14 PM   #2
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I tend to have "the best sex ever" most times I have it. I'm in a loving, committed partnership so it's easy for me to "get into it". Our bedroom and the intimacy we share is a safe space. There's no judgement, no rush, no pretense. We just take our time exploring. It's always a lovely way to spend the evening. Just an extension of the love we share/have for each other. It's very freeing for us both to have it this way - I don't feel awkward to do or say something different. I'm free to express my desires and fantasies without some kind of embarrassing backlash. I'm listened to, my partner obliges, vice versa.

Also, I don't consider it bad sex if I don't happen to have multiple orgasms or just one. It's the connection I feel - how loved and cared for I feel that makes it the best. The attention my partner pays to me - it's like a beautiful sacred art form we engage in. Just us. No one else. It doesn't have to include kink, etc all the time. Sometimes vanilla (well, chocolate in our case ) is DAMN good!

And hey, it just keeps getting better all the time.

Last edited by ashmamma84; 01-16-2011 at 03:21 PM.
ashmamma84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:53 PM   #3
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Theres a thing I can do on occasion, almost like an astral or blue aura projection, which makes sex an almost religious experience. Only happens once in awhile, and only with someone I have really strong feelings for.
And I know it's real, because we both experienced something, when talking about it afterwards. Its really quite other worldly.

But hey, even bad sex is better then good pizza.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
Theres a thing I can do on occasion, almost like an astral or blue aura projection, which makes sex an almost religious experience.
Reminds me a little bit of subspace. Yeah.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #5
Cactus

Cactus has said some nice things

The only relationship I've ever had with a BBW was very short lived (we're on good terms) but absolutely splendid. I met her through a friend at my fraternity and I was immediately smitten. She was warm and bubbly, and we got along well. She was an inch or two taller than me and weighed in the upper 300's (I'd guess, I didn't ask). When she left for the day I asked for a hug and when I felt her belly against me it was just too much. I asked her out right then in front of everyone. Looking back I regret jumping the gun and putting her on the spot, but it worked out.

I had a blast with her on our first date. That night, sex wise, I only felt her boobs, got some tongue action, etc., but I'd rate the experience as better than some legit sex I've had. I've never been with a woman who was nearly her size, but it was incredible. I had never been so aroused in my life. Feeling like a toy in her arms and totally unable to overcome her size, strength, and warm plushness was eye opening. When we got around to actually having sex, well, to call it fantastic seems like an understatement. She was confident and powerful but gentle and feminine all at the same time. She's the only woman I've met of her size that was genuinely comfortable with who she was, and I wish I knew more like her!
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

The best time is so much harder to pin down than the worst for me.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #7
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I won't get into it, but... The best time I had felt so natural and like it was meant to happen, and it did feel like the most fulfilling moment ever. Unable to replicate it since, but hoping I will find something just like it and/or better. It was just a blend of the place, moment, person, and emotion that made it amazing.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
exponder
Texas Rambler

exponder can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesexponder can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

After a rather emotional fight... it was make-up-sex session. Lasted forever, was quite amazing actually. Never had anything quite like it since sadly. Hehe
Old 01-17-2011, 03:06 AM   #9
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by exponder View Post
After a rather emotional fight... it was make-up-sex session. Lasted forever, was quite amazing actually. Never had anything quite like it since sadly. Hehe

why is make-up sex the best sex? lol guess the emotions are going.XD
Old 01-17-2011, 08:40 AM   #10
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Reminds me a little bit of subspace. Yeah.
Do you have something to confess ?
Old 01-17-2011, 02:37 PM   #11
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

with the first guy who gave me good oral. i had been in a relationship that ended horribly and he was very sweet to me. so not only was he technically good but he emotional part was there too. the whole thing was very self affirming. it was the first time i realized i could squirt during oral. before that i thought it was a myth.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:23 PM   #12
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
with the first guy who gave me good oral. i had been in a relationship that ended horribly and he was very sweet to me. so not only was he technically good but he emotional part was there too. the whole thing was very self affirming. it was the first time i realized i could squirt during oral. before that i thought it was a myth.
wow...that's hot.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #13
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I was once with a man who had been in a very bad motorcycle accident. Among other things that had happened, he had bottomed out hard and done some serious damage to the ligaments, nerves, and blood vessels around the base of his penis. He'd been unable to have an orgasm for about 2 years, and it had gotten to the point that he was depressed and very angry about his situation.

We weren't terribly close, more like cuddle buddies. We had to get over some initial anxiety, and also the fact that certain things about his body were permanently changed. But after a month or so, well... Let's just say I got him.

Till the day I die, I'll never forget the look on his face.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #14
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post
I was once with a man who had been in a very bad motorcycle accident. Among other things that had happened, he had bottomed out hard and done some serious damage to the ligaments, nerves, and blood vessels around the base of his penis. He'd been unable to have an orgasm for about 2 years, and it had gotten to the point that he was depressed and very angry about his situation.

We weren't terribly close, more like cuddle buddies. We had to get over some initial anxiety, and also the fact that certain things about his body were permanently changed. But after a month or so, well... Let's just say I got him.

Priceless.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:03 PM   #15
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelocs View Post

wow some story. o.o
Old 01-17-2011, 11:03 PM   #16
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Used to date a fella with what seemed like magic fingers and not just fingers. Once, just while spooning me, his chin hit this spot on my back that--apparently--had never been touched before (or at least never touched right) and I just melted. Seemed like no matter what he did or where or how he touched me, I felt things I'd never felt before and, oftentimes, I couldn't quite breathe. Of course, that makes it all the worse that he broke my pea-pickin' heart. But I suppose I should just be really glad for the experiences--I learned a lot about my body that I hope to carry on into the future.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #17
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Pie View Post
Used to date a fella with what seemed like magic fingers and not just fingers. Once, just while spooning me, his chin hit this spot on my back that--apparently--had never been touched before (or at least never touched right) and I just melted. Seemed like no matter what he did or where or how he touched me, I felt things I'd never felt before and, oftentimes, I couldn't quite breathe. Of course, that makes it all the worse that he broke my pea-pickin' heart. But I suppose I should just be really glad for the experiences--I learned a lot about my body that I hope to carry on into the future.
The heartbreak aside, just reading this made the magic spot on my back tingle. The whole of my back and neck are by far my most sensitive erogenous zones - even more so than down there! Nothing gets me more than the lightest brush of fingers between my shoulder blades... do that, and I just gasp so loudly...

My own best sex ever is between my first and third times... the first was great because, like Ample, I learned a hell of a lot about my body from a very generous lover. I'd never heard of FAs then and doubted he was one, but he was just the kind of person who loved every last bit of a woman. I found out soon after that he was married with kids, but I still cherish just how easy he made my first time. The only part he failed on was penetrating me in my sleep when I'd been firm about not going that far with him so soon. I forgive him though.

So yep, that makes my third - and my recent - time the best. This time it was with someone I slept with more than once, had an emotional bond with and was also an FA. I'm grateful for my first two experiences because they taught me what I liked, but nothing beats being with someone who not only likes your body but understands why they like it. I'll never go with someone who isn't an FA again (well, at least I'll try).
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:15 AM   #18
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
The heartbreak aside, just reading this made the magic spot on my back tingle. The whole of my back and neck are by far my most sensitive erogenous zones - even more so than down there! Nothing gets me more than the lightest brush of fingers between my shoulder blades... do that, and I just gasp so loudly...

My own best sex ever is between my first and third times... the first was great because, like Ample, I learned a hell of a lot about my body from a very generous lover. I'd never heard of FAs then and doubted he was one, but he was just the kind of person who loved every last bit of a woman. I found out soon after that he was married with kids, but I still cherish just how easy he made my first time. The only part he failed on was penetrating me in my sleep when I'd been firm about not going that far with him so soon. I forgive him though.

So yep, that makes my third - and my recent - time the best. This time it was with someone I slept with more than once, had an emotional bond with and was also an FA. I'm grateful for my first two experiences because they taught me what I liked, but nothing beats being with someone who not only likes your body but understands why they like it. I'll never go with someone who isn't an FA again (well, at least I'll try).
LMAO you sure it wasn't me? LOL that sounds just like me for sure.lol
Old 01-19-2011, 06:42 AM   #19
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
LMAO you sure it wasn't me? LOL that sounds just like me for sure.lol
What, taking virgins in their sleep?
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:54 AM   #20
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
What, taking virgins in their sleep?

XD LOL! well not that part.but the part where you said he appreciated every part of a woman and loves when he does it that is VERY me.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #21
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
The best time is so much harder to pin down than the worst for me.
I'm the same way...but this thread has given me an excuse to reminisce and has brought back a lot of amazing memories.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:22 AM   #22
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
... this thread has given me an excuse to reminisce and has brought back a lot of amazing memories.
That's why I love this thread!
Old 01-20-2011, 04:08 PM   #23
superodalisque

great sex is definitely something nice to let the mind dwell on
Old 01-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #24
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've been having the best sex ever the past few days.. and I only see it getting better from here.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 04:54 AM   #25
VodkaDetox

VodkaDetox has said some nice things

hmm.. well there's plenty of "best sex" moments for me.. but what makes it amazing is when its rough, hot, and sweaty.. lol and what drives me crazy is having sex in the doggy position, getting my pulled, and hearing dirty things whispered into my ear after getting a slight bite on my shoulder