Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Worst Sex Ever

what was the worst sexual experience you've ever had? what did you learn not to repeat?
Old 01-16-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Interesting thread. How 'bout you go first?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

A few years back I was in bed with a girl I'd known since elementary school and hadn't seen in a decade until randomly running into her at the library at the university I was attending. We had a great date and wound up in bed together. Little did I know she was bat-shit crazy! Mid-coitous she starts crying. I mean outright bawling buckets. She started going off about how her ex (from just a few DAYS before) went nuts after they broke up, piling her clothes and computer on her bed and then setting it on fire. Needless to say the moment was ruined. The next day she tried to convince me to let her stay at my place a few days because she was scared he would break the restraining order and come for her. Ummmm...that's a big negative, ghost rider. I sure as hell didn't want the drama and pretty sure my roomate wouldn't have been stoked on me basically invited the attention of a love sick arsonist. Moral of the story: steer clear of crazy women and make sure the crazy skeletons in their closet aren't still chasing them.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:16 PM   #4
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The thought running through my head at the time:

"That's your penis? Where's the rest of it?"

Enough said.

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #5
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

I dated a guy a few years back... every time with him was seriously lacking. missionary ONLY and he was...um.... 'fun sized' without being any real fun.
...he also said things like "touchdown", "score", and even "mommy" when he was *ahem* finished.

Lesson learned? if it's crappy even after you try to pull your best tricks, it'll always be crappy : (.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:37 PM   #6
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I was with a guy once who claimed to have a goal of becoming a master of all things sex related...speaks volumes of the quality of sex he provided. At one point he told me he had a thing for anal...receiving. I have nothing against a straight guy fingering his anus or using prostate stimulators, but this guy wanted me to use phallus shaped dildos. I'm like, NO WAY. If you need to fantasise about having gay sex, you don't need a woman in your life. He was also into giving me anallingus using his tongue ring....yeah, I suspect he was in the closet.
Old 01-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubberismanly View Post
If you need to fantasise about having gay sex, you don't need a woman in your life. He was also into giving me anallingus using his tongue ring....yeah, I suspect he was in the closet.
Wanting to use dildos or other objects up his butt doesn't make him gay. Sleeping with men would make him gay. It's okay if it's one shape, but not another? That's a weird line to draw in the sand. Also, plenty of straight women fantasise about lesbian sex, but it doesn't make them less straight.

I also don't see how him liking to lick your butt has anything to do with him being in the closet.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #8
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
what was the worst sexual experience you've ever had? what did you learn not to repeat?
Um, that would be when my GF at that time got the skin just below the head on Mr. Willie caught in the teeth of the zipper of my pants - I had let her take my jeans off. Big raging screaming OUCH! Had to cut the zipper out of the pants and give it the one two three, YANK to get it off. Now you'd think it was a mood killer, but this girl had a truely banging round SSBBW booty....
Old 01-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #9
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

As mentioned in the 'is bad sex a good reason to break up?' thread, the worst sex of my life was when I slept with someone else during a break with my boyfriend at the time. I was doing it mostly out of spite I think. He wasn't exactly fantastic in bed anyway (he was 100% selfish in bed, too shy, and kept slipping out) but the fact that I could think about nothing but my boyfriend really brought it to a whole new level of suck. I tried to fake it to be polite (I mean, I was the one that bootycalled him and all) but he finally realized something was wrong as I was staring off into space. He was like "is everything okay?" and I was like "oh yeah, this is great." So he went back to it.. a few minutes later I grabbed my cell phone (which was sitting on my nightstand) and pretended to freak out over a text I had just gotten from my dad saying he was coming home early. I told him that he should probably just go and we'll finish another time. I think he knew I was lying because right before he left he said that he was going to look up some better positions for BBWs on the internet so that "next time" (yeah fucking right) would be better (he thought the reason he kept slipping out was because of my size.)

Bad in every way imaginable (and yes, I fully take responsibility for the suckiness of the situation.)
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #10
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hard to pin down the worst sex, but it would be a tie between a threesome with my best friend and a random girl we didn't know, and when I was with a guy who would NEVER finish. Seriously, he went for 2 hours and it just got painful after the first hour. He thought he was a God for lasting that long. Gawd... not even close! lol.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:54 AM   #11
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Easy answer. The last who-knows-how-many times with an ex. A barely-plus-sized girl who knew from day one I was an FA, didn't say anything then, yet didn't like some of her chubby bits and HATED the attention that they received. Anytime in that last year or so was simply her doing her duty and dead-fishing it. The disgust, maybe even loathing, on her part was palpable. I picked up on it pretty quick (I think) and initiated way less and less. Seeing as she hadn't initiated anything in years I became best buds with my left hand a.k.a. Mr. Robert Palmer. (He finds my junk simply irresistible and is addicted to lovin' it! )
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 08:37 AM   #12
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Pretty much all of them.

I'm that guy who just keeps going, and going, and going, and going, but at least I have the decency to dismount if my partner is finished and doesn't want a small fire forming in her vagina.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #13
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christov View Post
Pretty much all of them.

I'm that guy who just keeps going, and going, and going, and going, but at least I have the decency to dismount if my partner is finished and doesn't want a small fire forming in her vagina.
Decency means everything though. The guy I was with who kept going on and on never took notice of how I was feeling. And when I would try to push him off, he thought I was just trying to get rough it's not bad if you can go o and on, but always pay attention to your partner and at least bring some lube around so if you do keep going, that fire has less chance of happening.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:40 PM   #14
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i had to think about this one a while. i think the absolute worst was a guy who i dated that was huge and wasn't much into foreplay. i'm also built small so it was painful! help a girl out! he's probably the main reason i whence rather than drool when a guy says he has big one.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:05 PM   #15
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

Quote:
i whence rather than drool when a guy says he has big one.
Oh, me too! When a guy says he's big, or turns out to be big, I kinda wince at the thought of that going near me. I may be fat, but I'm built pretty tiny in pretty much every other way, so a big one ain't gonna work with me.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #16
exponder
Texas Rambler

exponder can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesexponder can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Worst sex I've ever hard, ah.. suppose what I'm getting now. Nothing! But really, with out getting into details.. accidently got my red-wings. And that's all I have to say about that..
Old 01-17-2011, 04:55 PM   #17
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaSixx View Post
Oh, me too! When a guy says he's big, or turns out to be big, I kinda wince at the thought of that going near me. I may be fat, but I'm built pretty tiny in pretty much every other way, so a big one ain't gonna work with me.
I prefer them bigger. Average or smaller puts them into the unfulfilling category. Not necessarily bad sex, but definitely not good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exponder View Post
Worst sex I've ever hard, ah.. suppose what I'm getting now. Nothing! But really, with out getting into details.. accidently got my red-wings. And that's all I have to say about that..
It's all extra lube! Though it's better to find out about it before going in.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:58 PM   #18
exponder
Texas Rambler

exponder can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesexponder can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah, wouldn't have been an issue if I wasn't going down on her. Other wise, it doesn't bother me, I bleed too.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:22 PM   #19
blubberismanly

blubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubberismanly can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Wanting to use dildos or other objects up his butt doesn't make him gay. Sleeping with men would make him gay. It's okay if it's one shape, but not another? That's a weird line to draw in the sand. Also, plenty of straight women fantasise about lesbian sex, but it doesn't make them less straight.

I also don't see how him liking to lick your butt has anything to do with him being in the closet.

In the context of him having fantasies with men penetrating him, begging me to have a three way with another guy, and how he told me once he wished I had a real penis....yeah. maybe it's just that I knew him and in a post he sounds more like a fetish guy. But believe me, he was not interested in my of my female parts. And he got his tongue peirced specifically for anal play, I'm his case made me...wonder.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:25 PM   #20
Luv2BNaughty
\m/o.O\m/

Luv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going onLuv2BNaughty knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
i had to think about this one a while. i think the absolute worst was a guy who i dated that was huge and wasn't much into foreplay. i'm also built small so it was painful! help a girl out! he's probably the main reason i whence rather than drool when a guy says he has big one.
I can relate to this experience as well. Dated a guy for awhile who was very well endowed, not into foreplay, no oral and was only in it for himself. Never got mine, not once. =/
Old 01-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #21
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
what was the worst sexual experience you've ever had?
It had to be the woman who answered the phone while we were having sex.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:28 PM   #22
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I posted once about my worst experience. Don't want to search for it to link, don't even wanna bring it up. All I know is it took six weeks and changing my phone # to get away from her.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:41 PM   #23
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Actually, there was no sex involved.

For weeks I was looking forward to a big party out of town and we'd booked a suite at a swanky hotel. I had spent the whole day pampering myself and dressed in new black lace lingerie, silk thigh highs, diamonds and pearls and was covered in honey flavored gold dust and sat in the middle of a king-size bed trying to get his attention while he played video poker on the TV. He wasn't interested no matter what I said or did. So I ordered a bottle of pink champagne and got drunk.

Still hurts.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 10:58 PM   #24
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post

^ this

Also.

Oh. It was with my best friend at the time and...it was one of those experiences where everything should have been great. We'd known each other years, we had chemistry, we had history, we had biology, we had, er, everything but Greek........

I digress.

Everything should have worked out, but it didn't. I think, truth be told, we were a little too similar--like magnets pushing each other away, neither of us getting what we needed/wanted from the situation...

Moreover, afterward, he didn't talk to me for a year--because he felt so guilty about crossing the friend line and thought I held it against him. I didn't, of course, since I crossed it too--obviously.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:19 AM   #25
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
I think I posted once about my worst experience. Don't want to search for it to link, don't even wanna bring it up. All I know is it took six weeks and changing my phone # to get away from her.
Oh, Honey, is it really YOU???

I told you our paths would one day cross again!

I've missed you soooo much!!!

Last edited by Angel; 01-18-2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: disclaimer: I've never met or had sex with or stalked Mr. Snackbar.
Angel is offline   Reply With Quote