Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-20-2011, 11:41 AM   #51
StretchII

StretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot picsStretchII does more than just post hot pics

Had sex with a skinny girl once. I would have had a better time going it alone.
StretchII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:49 AM   #52
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

*cough*

coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #53
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've had a lot of awful sex, but one episode that springs to mind is when I was with this total idiot and he was going down on me and somehow bit my clitoris so hard it bled. A lot. I remember that I screamed, got out of bed and literally threw him and his clothes out the back door and locked it. It took about a week for it to heal.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #54
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LalaCity View Post
I've had a lot of awful sex, but one episode that springs to mind is when I was with this total idiot and he was going down on me and somehow bit my clitoris so hard it bled. A lot. I remember that I screamed, got out of bed and literally threw him and his clothes out the back door and locked it. It took about a week for it to heal.

That's...that's just holy crap wtfomgbbq awful.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:27 PM   #55
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. Which is kinna sad if you think about it. BUT YOU WON!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:33 PM   #56
cherrysprite

cherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescherrysprite can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
OUCH! How awful
Old 06-09-2011, 06:03 AM   #57
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
OUCH!!!
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:22 AM   #58
Pitch

Pitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 clubPitch is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Funnily enough-- I was gonna write about my Little Man In The Boat being scratched hard enough to bleed and have me walking funny in the bad way by a buffoon. But...damn, you win with the biting. That is brutal.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #59
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Holy crap, he bit ya! so uncool. Oral nightmares here too. One really nice chick I was with, and when i say nice I mean like she was so cool, was not massively experienced but wanted to totally make me happy. Well approximately 4 seconds into her oral debut she was sick all over me. Like she had the worst gag reflex ever (Iím no Mr big!). She was crying, I felt horrid, and now have pants full of... well, you get the point. A few days later I saw one her mates in the pub and she asked what had happened as the girl was saying zero and claiming that it was the worst thing ever! So, as I felt awful for her, I said I was a total Mr floppy and fell asleep and she wont talk to us... 3 months of giggling from her mates at uni I put up with. I was later thanked, and Iím fairly sure it stopped her from quitting university.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:26 PM   #60
DVSShank

DVSShank can now change their title

I'm going to try and word this as PG as possible : I met this girl who swore she was great at oral sex. Well.. Once it got down to the get-down... She must have thought, the faster u are, the better it is. She also had an issue keeping her teeth out of the way. Add those 2 things together.... And my little man wouldn't stand for me for over a week !
DVSShank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #61
milfy
Eat Me....

milfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmilfy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSShank View Post
I'm going to try and word this as PG as possible : I met this girl who swore she was great at oral sex. Well.. Once it got down to the get-down... She must have thought, the faster u are, the better it is. She also had an issue keeping her teeth out of the way. Add those 2 things together.... And my little man wouldn't stand for me for over a week !
novalty cheese grater!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 02:26 AM   #62
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! OW! Yes, lala wins this thread with this HORRIFIC post.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 02:57 AM   #63
luvbigfellas
Has lips like morphine

luvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this boardluvbigfellas carries a lot of weight on this board

I have nothing as bad as Lala...

But, I seem to remember a couple of guys who apparently had bad experiences with doing oral on chicks (smelled bad or something), and absolutely WOULD NOT do it on me even though I am extremely, extremely fastidious when it comes to making sure all my parts are clean and pretty much every guy who has gone down there has said I taste and smell amazing. As a result, I wasn't very...lubricated...and penetration hurt like hell. And I didn't really get off on it at all. Lame.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:31 AM   #64
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbigfellas View Post
I have nothing as bad as Lala...

But, I seem to remember a couple of guys who apparently had bad experiences with doing oral on chicks (smelled bad or something), and absolutely WOULD NOT do it on me even though I am extremely, extremely fastidious when it comes to making sure all my parts are clean and pretty much every guy who has gone down there has said I taste and smell amazing. As a result, I wasn't very...lubricated...and penetration hurt like hell. And I didn't really get off on it at all. Lame.
Yeah, that's a deal killer for me. lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #65
LalaCity

LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!LalaCity keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. Which is kinna sad if you think about it. BUT YOU WON!!!!
I never win anything. I guess I should be proud of this distinction, haha. Ouch.
LalaCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #66
PhiloGirl
is still around

PhiloGirl does more than just post hot picsPhiloGirl does more than just post hot picsPhiloGirl does more than just post hot pics

Funny that I don't have much experience, yet can think of more than one bad time...

The worst was probably when I was at a BBW club night at a hotel with my "first real FA boyfriend". I had planned on it being our first night together and thought it was going to be special. He treated me like crap that night, so I left the ballroom, went up to our hotel room. He didn't even notice (or maybe just didn't care) that I was gone for quite a long time. The next morning, things were a little better. He realized he blew it... but instead of both of us just acknowledging that it wasn't going to happen, at some point we were kissing or something - nothing hot and heavy, when he said "You want to?" - like, "Hey, we have half an hour before we're supposed to check out"

I was an idiot and I agreed, even though I wasn't in the mood, didn't trust him, etc. No foreplay, and let's just say that once he thought he was ... ahem... in the zone, it was like he was having a seizure. It ended very quickly with me actually saying out loud "This isn't working".
PhiloGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #67
PigPen
The Southeast Beast

PigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

all of my sober sex has been pretty bad. most of my drunk sex has been wild. "who are you, and why i am bruised?!" yeah yeah, i know i drink to much, but makes me smile
PigPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:47 AM   #68
DVSShank

Quote:
WOW ! If you don't know what you're doing, stay away from it !
Old 06-15-2011, 09:50 AM   #69
DVSShank

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy View Post
novalty cheese grater!!!
Indeed ! I'm hoping it stays as the worst ever. If there is anything worse, I don't wanna experiance it.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:57 AM   #70
ObiWantsU

ObiWantsU can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesObiWantsU can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Years of a bad marriage where her idea of foreplay was, "Let's have sex. Get it up....... Okay, I'm done." Seriously, I mean, WTF?

I mean, I'm a guy who must be half chick because I know a great is better than good . And good ing is a key to great .
Old 06-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #71
Bettie Bomb

Bettie Bomb can now change their title

Can't really think of the worst experience - but have had a couple were size, or lack of played into it. It was like I felt NOTHING!! not good at all!

Now - not the worst sex itself - but pretty bad afterwards. Was with a guy I was dating and it was our first time being together - and the condom came off inside of me. I couldn't get it out, he couldn't get it out... we ended up at urgent care at midnight.. definitely an embarrassing moment... and one that I'll never forget.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:59 PM   #72
b01

b01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot picsb01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Interesting thread. How 'bout you go first?
I don't think so. WHY on earth would you want to bring up bad sex after it has happened? Bad sex is like a nightmare or bad dream, you just barely remember it once it's over, then let it die and move on.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:48 PM   #73
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b01 View Post
I don't think so. WHY on earth would you want to bring up bad sex after it has happened? Bad sex is like a nightmare or bad dream, you just barely remember it once it's over, then let it die and move on.
the 71 posts before you may disagree
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:56 PM   #74
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
As a warning to others!

(...and perhaps some retroactive sympathy, and validation that it's not just you.)

-Rusty
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:59 PM   #75
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
To commiserate with others. To laugh about it. To get some sympathy. To let others know what you consider to be "bad" sex. To realise that it's not the end of the world. To know that it happens to everyone sooner or later and not just you. And lastly, because people like to talk about sex, good or bad.