Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Smile Making friends

I wanna start a thread that will allow all of us to get to know each other. Speak whats on the mind. I wanna learn from all of you on Dimensions. To start it off. To all my name is Mike. I am a country boy. Love to ride horses and restore classic cars. I am just an all around hard working guy. I hope that all of you will wanna join my thread and get to know me while I get to know all of you. PLEASE nothing sexual on this thread. Come on over and grab a seat and drink a cold one. Lets just talk.
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:20 AM   #2
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think the main board or the lounge would have been a better place for a thread like this.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:23 AM   #3
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

You can't say "nothing sexual" when you have posted on the Fat Sexuality board!

I agree with CarlaSixx that The Lounge would be the best place for this, or you might find that what you are after already exists on the main board, here: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...read.php?t=109
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #4
sweetheart5950
Mike

sweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessweetheart5950 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yeah once again dumb idea were to post it
sweetheart5950 is offline   Reply With Quote