Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #26
srbenne

srbenne has said some nice things

Mama Latte
srbenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #27
eastcoastfa

eastcoastfa has said some nice things

My favourite was Gaining Gum.
eastcoastfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 11:19 AM   #28
Ilegalpat

Ilegalpat has said some nice things
Default Favorite weightgain stories

City Girl or A Lesson in Understanding.
Ilegalpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #29
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

my favorite was the one with the fat girl in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #30
sassysteph

sassysteph can now change their title
Default I like realistic gains

I prefer stories where the weight gain is realistic and not caused by weight gain supplements. I really like when 2 or more people gain weight together, or when someone tells their s.o. that they don't want them to diet because they are more beautiful with the extra pounds. I read one recently (can't remember the name of it) where the boyfriend found weight-loss shakes in his girlfriend's frig and got really mad about it. I LOVED his reaction. I have a guy friend who tells me all the time how hot I am and that I absolutely do NOT need to lose weight. I think every woman of every size needs someone in their life who feels that way about them (and tells them often), and I love when there are those types of characters in WG stories.

I really don't get into the revenge and force feeding stories. too negative.
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #31
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatcollegedude View Post
What are your favorite weight fain stories?

Mine are heavy debt and the spoiled brat
Mrs. Chin and Sarah makes a choice
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #32
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default My Favorite

Vicky weathers the Storm-by Swordfish
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #33
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

Sarah Makes a Choice is one of my all time favorites.

There have been a lot of great stories over the years. Anything by Undine is amazing. Lardibutts always writes interesting ones.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #34
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
The first one I ever read was when I was 17.....The Mountain of Geneva.

Still gives me chills
Mountain of Geneva is such a great story!

Any story by Big Beautiful Dreamer is also good.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #35
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

From our very own library, two of my favorites are:

"Trophy Wife Trisha":
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/We...phy_trish.html

"Overstuffed in Argentina":
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/We...argentina.html

"Trophy Wife Trisha" is by Lucky Luke, who probably is the most consistently excellent writer in the library, if you can forgive that his first language doesn't seem to be English. All his other stories are great, although they're kind of just variations on the same story.
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:13 AM   #36
ravfa

ravfa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesravfa can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongpassion View Post
I LOVE this story. . .every once in a while I go back & read it again, & enjoy it just as much
ravfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:31 PM   #37
BTB
a nut, but not just a nut

BTB can now change their title
Default re

OK Red Ravens Request is Mama Latte
and for asdf1986
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ighlight=gordo

For me there are lots of great stories but i want to advertise for the Freshman Feeder
http://feederfrenzy.atspace.com/stor..._freshman.html
and
forget 50 Shades of Grey and read the after dinner Conversation on fantasyfeeder
http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusio...ew.php?id=2575
BTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #38
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Here's one I wrote a few years ago:

http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusio...ew.php?id=1560

Been mulling over another similar one with a different twist.
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:17 AM   #39
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

"Legally yours" is another favourite - great plotting, description, and character development.
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=94302
Old 08-22-2012, 12:23 AM   #40
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
"Legally yours" is another favourite - great plotting, description, and character development.
http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=94302
I love your stories on Writing.com

Another two that come to mind are Airplane Fantasy in the Library from this site and The Executive from Fantasy Feeder
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #41
fat hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I love your stories on Writing.com

Another two that come to mind are Airplane Fantasy in the Library from this site and The Executive from Fantasy Feeder
Why, thank you for the compliment!
Old 08-31-2012, 12:12 PM   #42
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBurning View Post
Fattest Girl in the world Which I believe was the first or one of the first stories I found as a kid.
Me too. I think I yahoo or snap searched (shows how long ago) the fattest girl in the world. Boy was my high school or junior high life turned around! Pencomputing, remember that URL?
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #43
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post
Mrs. Chin and Sarah makes a choice
Cakes and Innocense
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:53 AM   #44
Crewchick

Crewchick can now change their title

My favorite was a BUF Story from many years ago called "How to Grow A Goddess". I have posted before asking for help finding it. If anyone knows of it and can post a link it would be most appreciated. The story is about a husband and wife. The wife is very fit but cold. She catches the husband at a brothel with a BBW. She is angry and upset since she thinks she has been working out not only for her but to please him. To punish him she kicks him out of the bedroom and in anger and dispare begins to binge eat. I think she thinks somehow this will also punish him giving him what he wants but she can't believe he would actually want. Gradually she becomes more use to the binging and has also stopped doing many of the household chores (again to punish him initually - but then a degree of laziness and slovenliness sets in). As she gains more and more weight begin to notice the affect it has on her husband and she has begun to become more use to it and she begins to punish him by teezing him with her growing shape while still acting cold towards him. Finally it ends with her acceptence of her new self, her realization of her husbands overwhelming affection and she invites him back into her bedroom as she has turned a new page in her life.
Crewchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #45
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

Anyone remember a story about a gainer whose hubby was a caterer or chef and went away for a weekend and she ate the desserts he had stored for an event? Sorry vague on the details. That was one of my favorites. And Rebecca' Grandmother. As a teen I used to imagine that being me because trips to Grandma's always meant lots of food!
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #46
strataadvance

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainingGloria View Post
Anyone remember a story about a gainer whose hubby was a caterer or chef and went away for a weekend and she ate the desserts he had stored for an event? Sorry vague on the details. That was one of my favorites. And Rebecca' Grandmother. As a teen I used to imagine that being me because trips to Grandma's always meant lots of food!
Gloria I spent literally hours looking in the Old Weight Room for that Very Story! The Man was a Caterer I believe. I would love to find that story as well!
At least when I searched I found some other old favorites especially from Swordfish.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #47
GainingGloria

Oh I'm glad someone remembers it! I did spend ages looking but I got to re-read some other great stuff too. If I find it, I'll link you
Old 04-26-2013, 08:22 AM   #48
Belly4u2

Belly4u2 has said some nice things
Default Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by GainingGloria View Post
Oh I'm glad someone remembers it! I did spend ages looking but I got to re-read some other great stuff too. If I find it, I'll link you
I think you are looking for Self Discovery by TR which is in the Weight Room.
Belly4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:40 AM   #49
GainingGloria

OMG yes! Thats the one. Spent a long time trying to find it but at least I discovered other great stories. And thanks so much!
Old 04-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #50
strataadvance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly4u2 View Post
I think you are looking for Self Discovery by TR which is in the Weight Room.
Thank You! I missed it in My Own search because I hadn't recalled the French Class part and thought it was a college story. Reads every bit as good as years ago.