Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 04-20-2011, 06:07 PM   #26
wannabeafatguy

wannabeafatguy has said some nice things

Thank you for another awesome installment!!!!
wannabeafatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 05:40 AM   #27
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

interesting story, not sure about the effect without some numbers of weight

I do what I do...
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:14 AM   #28
carlox

carlox has said some nice things

very good...what are the goal for lisa?
carlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #29
bossbuddjr

bossbuddjr has said some nice things

update? *hopeful* ;-D
bossbuddjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #30
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

too good a story not to continue!
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #31
Melissa_cutebabe

Melissa_cutebabe has said some nice things

Liking this story!
Melissa_cutebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #32
carlox

any news on this story
Old 07-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #33
zxcvb90

zxcvb90 has said some nice things
Thumbs up I love this stroy

i really love this stroy !!!!
continue
Efforts to support you !!!!!
zxcvb90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:51 AM   #34
karl

karl has said some nice things
Default story is not dead

hi guys,

this is just to inform you that the story will continue. I just don't find time to do so...

be patient!
karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #35
carlox

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl View Post
hi guys,

this is just to inform you that the story will continue. I just don't find time to do so...

be patient!
very cool...
Old 08-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #36
zxcvb90

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl View Post
hi guys,

be patient!
good very good
Old 09-17-2011, 02:56 PM   #37
Comeon

Comeon has said some nice things

any update on this one?
hopfully
Comeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #38
zxcvb90

Default this is story,continue !!!

hi karl :
continue! continue!! continue!!! this is story,continue !!!!!!!!!!

support you!!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 02:59 AM   #39
karl

finally another chapter!
Old 10-13-2011, 03:01 AM   #40
karl

Some day Clara convinced Lisa to go sunbathing in Clara’s garden. Lisa agreed. Next morning when Lisa came into the garden Clara was already waiting for her. Clara could not believe her eyes. Lisa was wearing a bikini which was minimum 2 sizes too small. She was really getting fat. Everything jiggled and bounced and her bikini was cutting deep into her fat.

As Lisa sat down two rolls of fat appeared on her belly. She did not really care and said:

“I am hungry. What about some breakfast?”

“No breakfast today. Instead you find a pitcher with shake and a basket full of muffins next to your bed.” Clara replied.

She wanted to add something but Lisa already had the first muffin in hand and stuffed it into her mouth. Lisa continued stuffing and drinking the thick milkshake for two hours. She had consumed about 8 muffins and finished the whole pitcher (about 3 litres). She fell asleep. The basket was still half full.

Clara woke her up for lunch: lasagna. Lisa stuffed herself with three servings.
Clara was looking at Lisa’s belly that was getting bigger and bigger. The girls went outside again and Clara brought another pitcher of creamy thick milkshake. Lisa continued snacking muffins and drinking milkshake. 2 hours later the pitcher was empty, the basket had about 4 muffins left and Lisa was stuffed. She already had eaten 16 muffins since lunch. Clara brought another pitcher and started to feed Lisa the muffins. Slowly she stuffed bite after bite into Lisa. During the short breaks Lisa had to drink the milkshake.

Whenever Lisa wanted to protest Clara stuffed her even quicker. When Lisa finished she had to pee. She went to the toilet and Clara watched her waddling away. Quickly Clara went to the kitchen to get a pitcher of beer and some sandwiches for Lisa. She told Mari to prepare a few and add lots of mayo and butter. Clara went outside again before Lisa returned. As Lisa returned she told her to eat and drink everything in one hour and she would get a bonus of 1000 EUR.

Lisa looked at all the food: a pitcher of beer and 10 three layer sandwiches which looked huge. She felt full from all the muffins but 1000 EUR for a stuffing was a good offer. So finally she accepted.

Clara started the countdown on her mobile phone: 60 minutes.

Lisa had to eat a sandwich every 6 minutes in order to finish on time. She started quickly with one sandwich in her left hand and one in her right. She was really stuffing herself. Quicker than ever she stuffed food into her mouth. She took a bite from the left sandwich and then from the right. After every sandwich she drank two glasses of beer. She did not think of getting drunk consuming three litres of beer so quickly. She just wanted to finish. After 15 minutes she had eaten five sandwiches and nearly half of the pitcher. Her belly really swelled. The beer bloated her even more. She slowed down and felt a little light headed. After sandwich number 7 Lisa really had to fight. She tried to drink more and wash the food down but soon after the pitcher was empty and Lisa slightly drunk. She still had 2 sandwiches to go and again it was Clara who started stuffing them into Lisa. During the eight sandwich Lisa said:

“Need something to drink!”

Clara got up and returned with half a pitcher of beer – she did not want to get Lisa drunk, only stuffed. Lisa eagerly took the pitcher and drank deep right out of it. She breathed heavily but Clara did not give her much time to relax and she stuffed the rest of the eight sandwich into her mouth. Clara knew that Lisa was stuffed to her maximum now but she really wanted her to finish and said:

“You are one sandwich away from 1000 EUR. But time is running – you only have 10 minutes left!”

Lisa nodded grabbed the last sandwich and started eating slowly. Too slow – at that pace she would not finish on time. Clara noticed gave her the pitcher again afterwards forced the remaining sandwich into Lisa. To finish it Clara told Lisa to empty the pitcher. As Lisa took the last sip out of the pitcher the alarm on her mobile phone rang – 60 minutes over and everything and half a pitcher of beer more gone.

And so was Lisa. Immediately after she had swallowed the last drop of beer she fell asleep – drunk and stuffed to her absolute maximum. Clara took care that Lisa was sleeping among the shades in order not to get sunburned.

Clara looked at the girl who looked really pregnant now. She was laying on her back and her belly was sticking out and it looked like she had swallowed a basket ball. Lisa was breathing heavily and had mayo all around her mouth. Clara cleaned her and touched Lisa’s belly. There was a layer of fat but despite that the belly felt hard. Somehow Lisa still looked sexy. She had that kind of curves and proportions men liked. However at the moment her belly was definitely the largest part of her body and looked kind of unnatural.

About 3 hours later she woke up with a little headache and still a little drunk. Clara was with her immediately and offered her some water. Lisa drank it eagerly and said:

“Next time no beer please, I prefer milkshake. At least that does not give headache.”

“Alright, duly noted.” Clara replied.

Clara did not expect that kind of reaction. That means that Lisa was not afraid to do such a thing again. And even with milkshake which had much more calories than beer.

“I have to think about something for next time.” Clara thought.

2 hours later dinner was ready: mashed potatoes and meatloaf. Clara and Lisa sat at the table and started eating. Even though Lisa was still stuffed she had four slices of meatloaf and nearly one pound of mashed potatoes. She still had a little hangover as she was sobering up and ate more than she thought she could.

After dinner the girls were watching TV and a little later Mari arrived with her a late night snack: a quarter of chocolate cake and two shakes.

“I think I will break new records at the next weigh in if I continue stuffing myself like today.” Lisa said and started with the cake.

“Yes but you know that I really start losing weight again. And I do more sports now. Today I went jogging for nearly one hour after you fell asleep.” Clara said and added: “I think I will lose quite a lot of weight this time.”

Lisa grinned and felt happy that she could eat again.

(Continued in post 48 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 01-03-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #41
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you, another quality installment!!!!!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:08 AM   #42
zxcvb90

Default perfect

perfect kara is good wait in hope continue !!!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #43
itsoktogain

itsoktogain has said some nice things

cant wait for more
itsoktogain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 01:12 PM   #44
gaetano2733

gaetano2733 can now change their title
Default awesome

Maybe the best story EVER, Thanks!!!
gaetano2733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:02 AM   #45
zxcvb90

Thumbs up

karl Continue to support you
Old 12-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #46
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

hope you didn't give up on this story! looking forward to reading more of it!
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 01:58 AM   #47
karl

Default thanks

thank you guys.

here is another part!
Old 01-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #48
karl

A few days later Clara had an idea. She asked Lisa to get in the car, not telling where they were going to.

Lisa complained: “I am hungry. I did not have anything today. Can we stop somewhere to get some donuts?”

Clara answered coyly, “Just wait a little, you will get food soon.”

“I could already have something on the way to your incredible secret.” Lisa said a little angry.

Clara did not say anything and took the second turn right. She stopped the car, told Lisa to remain seated and left. A few minutes later she returned with a big chocolate milkshake and a dozen donuts.

“Thank you! You’re a gem!” Lisa said and eagerly took the first donut.

“Better hurry up. You have 20 minutes until we reach our final destination for today.” Clara replied.

The drove slowly and Lisa really made sure she was on time. Clara had time to get a look at Lisa and was surprised of her belly rolls. Lisa did not even seem bothered that her shirt was much too tight. Her belly formed two big rolls and her waistband was not visible anymore. Her boobs bounced with every bump the car hit and her bra looked too small once again.

They arrived shortly after Lisa had stuffed the last donut into her mouth.

“That was good – a really nice breakfast!” Lisa said happily and added: “Where are we?”

“That’s the shopping mall and we are in front of McDonalds. This is also where you will most probably spend most of your day today.” Clara replied.

“Okaaaaay. Why?” Lisa asked grinning.

“I have a special challenge for you. I want you to eat 12 Big Macs each with big fries and Cokes within 4 hours.” Clara said and added: “I am over there – it’s a new gym I wanna try.”

She pointed at a building opposite of McDonalds.

“Why 12? Why not 14 or 16?” Lisa said cheekily.

“Ok let’s make it 16 Big Mac Combos then.” Clara was surprised and thought that this might really be too much for her.

“Hmm what’s in if I win?” Lisa asked.

“You will have a wish free. No money this time. And if I win I have a wish free.” Clara said.

“I need money for it. That’s not for free. You know.”

“I know. Here – that should be enough.”

“Ok thanks. See you later.” Lisa wanted to go to McDonalds already and thought Clara would go to the gym directly but instead Clara said:

“I will come with you and bring you the first few combos.”

Lisa took a seat and Clara ordered 4 Combos. When Clara arrived at the table the load looked huge but it was just a fourth of what Lisa should eat. Lisa grabbed the first burger and started eating. She was quick and the first burger was gone within 5 minutes. The second took not more than 6 minutes. Then Lisa chugged down two cokes pretty quickly and in between ate 2 packs of French fries. The third combo took a little longer and after half of the fourth combo Clara said:

“Ok. I have to go to the gym. Will be back in 2 hours I guess.”

“Mpfff ok mopfff see youf.” Lisa said with her mouth full.

A few minutes later Clara returned and put another 4 Big Mac Combos on Lisa’s table.

“This will occupy you for some time.” Clara said grinning and further: “And keep the bills if you should order more until I am back – you don’t wanna cheat!”

Lisa nodded and started with her fifth burger. She was eating constantly but slower than in the beginning. She was not hungry anymore but not full either. She ate the fifth and sixth easily. Afterwards she ate the French fries which came with them and had two cokes in between. All the drinks and bubbles bloated her stomach much quicker than she expected and the seventh and eighth burger took much longer than expected. When she finished she leaned back and looked at all the mess on her table. She had already consumed 8 Big Mac Combos and only 2 Cokes were remaining. She still had to eat the same again to win this challenge.

After about 15 minutes she consulted her watch and saw that two hours had passed already. She was on time but did not want to lose too much time and went to order 4 more Big Mac Combos.

She returned and found her table empty. She was glad that nobody could see what she had already. Only one young man who seemed to be responsible for cleaning was looking at her and smiled. She did not care and started eating again.

She now felt full but not stuffed but she was getting a little bit concerned if she could really manage to eat 8 more Big Macs. Lisa was in the middle of her 10th burger when Clara came back and saw that Lisa was eating slowly she said:

“Hi sweety. Having difficulties? You eat slower than expected?”

“Shcuse me shish ish already my tensh bursha.” Lisa answered with her mouth full.

Clara saw the invoice of this order and said: “Good. But better hurry up. You have 70 minutes left for 6 more burgers if I count correctly.

Lisa nodded but after her 10th Big Mac she needed a break. Leaned back and rubbed her swollen tummy. The rolls were not that visible anymore but her belly now looked like a swollen balloon. It was clear that she was stuffed.

Lisa forced down two more burgers, two packs of French fries and two cokes. However as the time run out she still had 4 combos left.

“Sorry time’s over. You did not make it.”

Lisa only shook her head and felt miserable.

“Ok. No problem. We drive home and take the combos with us.” Clara said.
They grabbed the food and left. In the car Clara said:

“Ok. You lost so I have a wish free. And the wish is: I wanna feed you the remaining combos.”

Lisa was shocked and said: “But I am really full. I simply can’t eat anymore.”

“Therefore I will help you.” Clara replied with a grin.

She took out the first of the four remaining burgers and fed it to Lisa. First Lisa complained but opened her mouth every time Clara came with more food. Sometimes Lisa did not open quickly enough so Clara pushed it into Lisa’s mouth a little harder. She stopped to give her some coke and fries but tried to stuff Lisa quickly. Clara kept on until Lisa had consumed two more combos still leaving two.

Clara stopped and they drove home. At home they went into Clara’s room. Clara helped Lisa out of her clothes as she felt uncomfortable in them. Lisa sat down on the bed only wearing her underwear. Clara sat next to her with all the remaining food and started to rub Lisa’s belly. It was so round and swollen that Clara was not really sure how much more food Lisa could handle. She wanted to find out.

After 10 minutes of rubbing her belly Clara fed Lisa the last two combos. It was harder and Lisa chewed slowly and needed many breaks. Clara fed her with one hand and rubbed her belly with the other. It took about 2 hours after everything was finished and Lisa collapsed on the bed. She could not lie on her side or belly ad it hurt too much. She simply lay on her back and breathed heavily.

Clara did not believe how much food Lisa ate and tried to calculate the calories. She came to more than 23.000 calories.

That will surely add some pounds on Lisa’s frame again.” She thought.

Two hours later as Clara was watching TV Lisa woke up and went to the toilet. She looked so full and round. Somehow Clara felt strangely attracted.

As soon as Lisa returned she said:

“I don’t feel good. I think that was too much. I need something to digest.”

“Let me bring you something.” Clara said.

A few minutes later she returned with a German Peppermint Schnapps. She filled half of a normal glass and gave it to Lisa who downed it in one. She shook her head and made face but after she recovered she asked for another one and Clara refilled the glass again. As it was a normal glass Lisa took about 4 shots with each refill.

“That’s good and helps. I wanna kill the pain.” Lisa said after the second glass.

“Be careful thats about 3 shots per glass you are having and that’s not lemonade you are drinking.” Clara said but estimated the shots to be less than they actually were.

“Don’t worry. I can handle my booze. I think I need a shot for every combo to relieve the pain in my belly.” Lisa said and chugged the third glass.

She told Clara to refill and Clara even poured a little more unintentionally. Lisa took the glass and chugged it down. Lisa was already feeling it a little bit but did not care. Her belly hurt and she wanted to get rid of the pain.

“How many did I have already.” Lisa asked.

“Hmm don’t know. Three or four?” Clara said.

“I don’t care. Gimme anosher one.” Lisa said a little slurry.

Clara refilled the glass and again made it a little fuller but this time intentionally. Lisa took it and drank it easily. Clara put the bottle next to the bed where Lisa sat and went to the TV to reduce the volume.

“Starting to taste besha.” Lisa said. She took the bottle and refilled the glass herself. As she was a little unsteady she poured too much and filled the glass to the brim.

“Upsh.” Was all she said as she put the bottle down.

“You will get really drunk. Don’t say I did not warn you.” Clara said.

Lisa did not answer and drank the glass down it to big gulps. She looked a little confused afterwards went back to the bad and fell asleep.

“Wow that was about 20 shots.” Clara thought.

In reality Lisa drank within a rather short period of time about 30 shots.
About an hour later Lisa woke up again. She looked around and found Clara.

“I neesh shomshin sho eat.” Lisa said totally wasted.

Clara was not sure what to do and did not move. Lisa tried to get out of the bed and collapsed again.

“Foosh!” Lisa said again.

“Ok I will grab something. Be right back.” Clara said.

Must be the alcohol. She can’t be hungry again.” Clara thought.

Clara did not really know what she should bring. Mari was not here and Clara was not a good cook. She opened the fridge and took two cans of whipped cream, milk and some ice cream and made a big shake. Lisa had something to drink as well. She took some sandwiches and put loads of butter, cheese, ham and salad on them. She added some mayonnaise and ketchup. She put the six parts together and hand in total 3 sandwiches. As she finished she looked at the result. The 3 sandwiches looked like the worst sandwiches ever and butter and mayonnaise was oozing out everywhere. They were clearly the fattest sandwiches ever.

When Clara entered the room Lisa was sitting on the bed and shook her head.

“I am drunsh.” Lisa said.

“No surprise. Here’s your food.” Clara said and gave her the plate and the huge glass of milkshake.

Lisa grabbed the milkshake and drank it with a few big gulps.

“Can I has anasha on.” Lisa said.

“Certainly!” Clara said and left for the kitchen.

This time she did not put milk in it and therefore the milkshake was pure whipped cream with ice cream and even more calories than the one before. When she returned Lisa had already finished two of the three sandwiches and was working on her third one. As she saw the second shake she grabbed it and drank it again. Lisa wanted to push it a little further and went back to the kitchen to prepare a third one. When she returned Lisa was sitting on the bed stuffed and a little bit messy. Her boobs were full with mayo and crumbs and she drifting back to sleep.

“Here drink that. You need it after that much of alcohol.” Clara said as she handed Lisa the fattening milkshake.

In her drunken condition Lisa did not question Clara at all and simply took the milkshake and emptied it within a few minutes. After that her belly looked really swollen and rounded. However Lisa did not feel any pain as her brain was completely soaked in alcohol. She drifted back to sleep quickly. Clara cleaned her a little bit and as she was getting near Lisa’s boobs she felt kind of exited. Lisa felt so soft and looked so sexy. She clearly was a big girl now and Clara was sure it wouldn’t take much longer and Lisa would be the heavier one.

Last edited by Britt Reid; 01-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #49
zxcvb90

Talking gift

hi thank you karl !!!  i like you story!!!continue!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #50
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thank you karl, you made my day!!!!!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote