Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 02-07-2012, 02:52 PM   #51
zxcvb90

zxcvb90 has said some nice things

Hi karl ,cant wait for more!
zxcvb90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #52
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Any more coming? I sure hope so!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #53
karl

karl has said some nice things

hey guys.

thanks for your patience.

here is another one.
karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:21 AM   #54
karl

Lisa woke up in the morning with a big hangover. She remembered vaguely what had happened but no details. She completely forgot about the sandwiches. She felt sick and did not eat much for nearly one week. Then the next weight in was on the agenda.

As always Clara weighed herself first.

“212.” Lisa said.

“Wow! I lost 13 pounds.” Clara was happy and said:

“It’s your turn.”

Lisa stripped and the whole body jiggled. She had small stretchmarks on her belly and lots of dimples on her ass and thighs. She looked so much out of shape that no one would ever think of her as a former sporty girl.

Clara could not hold back and said:

“Wow you look fat!”

“Look at yourself!” Lisa snipped back and stepped on the scale.

“I am still the larger one – but not for long.” Clara thought.

“199 pounds.” Clara said and added:

“You only gained 12 pounds while I’ve lost 13. You more than lost this time.”

“That does not count this time. I was kind of sick.” Lisa tried to find an excuse.

“It definitely counts but you can do better for the next time.” Clara said.

“Oh you can bet on that. I will stuff myself silly. You will see.” Lisa replied.

Lisa went to the kitchen rather angry and started to prepare a shake. Mari was not there and she did not quite know how to do it. So she simply took ice cream, whipped cream, 2 chocolate bars and chocolate sauce. She put everything in a blender, mixed it and drank it right out of the blender. It was a thick and very creamy mixture which was hard to drink. Therefore she added a litre of milk. It was easier to drink now and she gulped and gulped.

When she was half through it she saw a chocolate cake in the fridge. She took it out and tore in with her bare hands and stuffed her mouth full with chocolate cake. Clara was a bit shocked when she first saw what Lisa was doing. But then she actually helped Lisa stuff herself. She handed her the shake and encouraged her to speed up.

As Mari arrived Lisa was stuffed and had chocolate around her mouth, on her boobs and belly. Mari looked away as she did not want to embarrass Lisa more.

“Mari. From now on I want a steady flow of food and daily at least one chocolate cake and 5 litre of milkshake. Help me to gain weight and I will reward you.” Lisa said.

Clara thought that Mari was not Lisa’s employee but that Mari surely would fatten Lisa up more than any other person could. She was the one dealing with the food in the house. Therefore Clara wanted to make it official and said:

“Mari as you’ve just been told please help Lisa gain weight. As much and as quickly as possible. Don’t question it. Just do it. You don’t take a reward from Lisa – that will be done by myself if you make a good job.”

Mari just nodded. She was too clever to question her boss. She had worked for many strange rich people and always handled it under the motto: don’t bite the hand who feeds you. But in this case she was the one feeding up this girl.

So the new regime was set. Lisa was more or less eating constantly. As soon as she had finished with something Mari brought her something else. Lisa just sat around either in her underwear or in her bikini and stuffed herself.

Sometimes Mari pat Lisa’s belly or butt just to check how much she could have gained. Sometimes Lisa protested but Mari simple fed her the food without saying a word. Lisa quickly got used to that and knew that even when she felt full to the brim Mari would find some place to stuff more food into her belly.

Clara on the other side had more time as she was not occupied with Lisa anymore. She did more sports and had more workouts than ever before.

Lisa was so into stuffing herself that she sometimes forgot what was happing around her. One day Mr. Baker was schedule to have dinner with the girls again. Lisa did not really care and wanted to go there in her bikini. Mari quickly handed her a bathrobe before she went into the dining room. Mr. Baker was a little shocked how much bigger Lisa was but on the other hand he was happy that Clara looking slimmer than ever.

The dinner was a huge feast for just the three of them. Lisa was still eating the 3rd portion of her starter when the others already had their dessert. Clara of course skipped the fat chocolate cake but Mr. Baker had a piece of it. Clara talked with Mr. Baker and Lisa stuffed herself without saying much. She simply ate and ate and ate. After 3 hours she finally finished with just 3 slices of cake. She went to her room and soon Mari followed with the rest of the cake and a pitcher of milkshake.

When Lisa saw Mari she wanted to protest but before she was able to say anything Mari stuffed cake into her mouth. It tasted good still so she opened her mouth willingly all the time Mari came with more cake. In between she drank the milkshake and after half an hour she was again more stuffed than she would have thought possible.

The days passed and Lisa was more and more Mari’s little stuffing experiment. She tried to cook new things which were extremely fattening and prepared more food than ever. Lisa was literally exploding. Sometimes she was so stuffed that she simply slept in front of the TV in the living room. She did not leave the house nor did she move more than necessary. Her body looked like a big amount of pure fat. It jiggled all over when she walked. However she still kept her curvy assets and her boobs and butt clearly developed most. Only her belly was a tough competitor and was growing steadily.

One day Clara went jogging and passed by Lisa who said:

“You look good. Mmpfm. Mmmfp. Making progress.” and stuffed another donut into her mouth.

“Thanks. You too. You are really fattening up now.” Clara replied.

Lisa nodded finishing the donut with her left hand and grabbing a new one with her right hand.

As Clara went out of the house she thought: “Oh my word. What have I done. That’s getting completely out of control. She will be as big as a house in no time.”

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-03-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 09:08 AM   #55
IkkeNiels

IkkeNiels has said some nice things

Can't wait for the next installment!
IkkeNiels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #56
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Awesome karl, thank you!!!!!

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:28 AM   #57
zxcvb90

karl, thank you !!!!
to continue !!!
Old 04-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #58
zxcvb90

karl continue !!!
Old 05-14-2012, 05:03 PM   #59
zxcvb90

hi karl, continue !!!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #60
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

Karl! whered you go? please don't abandon this story, of all your stories in progress this is by far the best!
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #61
zxcvb90

Smile

hi karl : please continue !!!
Old 06-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #62
bossbuddjr

bossbuddjr has said some nice things

dude he'll post when he posts :-/ you keep saying the same thing when nothing pops up you'll prolly annoy him and then he wont wanna work on it/post it at all
bossbuddjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 06:16 PM   #63
GooberDude737

well boss in my opinion if no one keeps eggen him on he'll think we don't care about it no more and stop, but if we keep asking where it is he sees it and thinks, hmm this one has more requests for it to continue maybe i should post something new..lol but thats just my opinion
Old 07-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #64
zxcvb90

Awesome Look forward to more!! I sure hope so!!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 01:13 AM   #65
karl

thank you guys.

really happy you like my story.

i will continue but give me time...
Old 08-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #66
zxcvb90

Hi karl continue !!!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:47 PM   #67
conversecurves

conversecurves has said some nice things

Dude seriously calm down will ya? He'll continue when he has time and feels like it. And if not, read a different story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvb90 View Post
Hi karl continue !!!
conversecurves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:53 AM   #68
bossbuddjr

bossbuddjr has said some nice things

hey karl i know you are probably really busy with RL matters so can you at least tell us if you'll be updating anymore or will it continue to be a while? i would love to see this continue but id rather not have it be a rushed ending and ruin such an amazing story
bossbuddjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #69
karl

hey guys,

thanks for your comments.

it may take some time until i continue with this one...
Old 02-20-2013, 03:54 PM   #70
zxcvb90

Default continue

please don't abandon this story, of all your stories in progress this is by far the best!
Old 03-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #71
zxcvb90

Can't wait for the next installment
continue !!!!!
THK !!!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:49 AM   #72
Champ

Champ has said some nice things
Smile

Excellent story! The best one going. Love the concept.
Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 10:01 AM   #73
GooberDude737

KAAAAAARRRRRRLLLLLL!!!!!!!! whyyyyyyyy! lol, this is such a great song, please continue it!
Old 07-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #74
zxcvb90

please continue it!!!!
Old 03-03-2014, 05:49 PM   #75
zxcvb90

please don't abandon this story of all your stories in progress this is by far the best!
continue
please ,please !please !please !