Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 01-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
NullRay

NullRay has said some nice things
Default My Fat Wife

Check her out. She's trying to sign on as a Bombshell. What do you think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h7zXt-s24M

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 01-26-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Removed photo that violates forum rules
NullRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #2
Mauiboy

Mauiboy has said some nice things

She's beautiful. Very hot.
Mauiboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #3
Sydney Vicious

Sydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized repSydney Vicious has super-sized rep

She's adorable! I think she'd make an awesome webmodel : )
Old 01-26-2011, 11:12 PM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'll ask Stu what he thinks
Old 01-27-2011, 09:09 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

She's hot. That's a beautiful woman you've got there.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 06:57 AM   #6
degek2001

degek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdegek2001 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Wow, youre wife is very hot... I like also the eating cookies vid. Very lovely!
degek2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
wisconfa

wisconfa has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullRay View Post
She's very HOT ! Love the double boobs. Would like to see her standing up, too.
wisconfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 01:15 AM   #8
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Definite hotness.
Old 02-07-2011, 01:23 AM   #9
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey, I know her. Or at least, I think I do. She does look familiar, like I've talked to her before a long time ago.

Ah, well. She'd make a fine Big Cutie!
Old 02-07-2011, 09:16 PM   #10
MasterMike

MasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMasterMike can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Very sexy!!! Your wife has what it takes to be a BigCutie, you're a lucky man to have a big beautiful babe like her to come to, I gotta say!
MasterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 06:43 AM   #11
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

You are a lucky guy to have such a beautiful, glutinous wife. She would make a great BigCutie! Hope Heather signs her on.

Chris
Never2fat4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #12
cebe

cebe has said some nice things

Really beautiful, I hope to see her soon as she want
cebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:41 AM   #13
Phred

Phred has said some nice things

Your wife is HOT. You are one lucky dude.
Phred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:49 AM   #14
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very pretty I say go for it.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #15
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title
Thumbs up

Quote:
She's VERY sexy! Do it!
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #16
meaulnes

meaulnes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmeaulnes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My God! She is sooo fantastic! I think she have to be BigCutie very very soon! Tomorrow is too late! Would you like to show us some pictures right now? So beautiful!
meaulnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:35 PM   #17
Elfcat
Radical FPL from Hell

Elfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticedElfcat never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
You are a lucky guy to have such a beautiful, glutinous wife. She would make a great BigCutie! Hope Heather signs her on.

Chris
Not sure that she's glutinous, unless she's made out of textured wheat protein.
Elfcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:23 PM   #18
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Glutinous can mean just having the texture wheat protein gives things - e.g. doughy. Which once could conclude from the video shown. The two "t"s make me lean towards the poster in question trying for "gluttonous" which could have been a typo seeing as the "i" and the "o" are neighbors on the standard qwerty keyboard. Either way, both highly attractive qualities to have in a wife.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #19
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

She's lovely! You're a lucky man, sir!

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #20
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher View Post
Glutinous can mean just having the texture wheat protein gives things - e.g. doughy. Which once could conclude from the video shown. The two "t"s make me lean towards the poster in question trying for "gluttonous" which could have been a typo seeing as the "i" and the "o" are neighbors on the standard qwerty keyboard. Either way, both highly attractive qualities to have in a wife.
Totmacher is right. I am cursed with big fingers and a little iPhone keypad with auto spellcheck!

Chris
Old 02-23-2011, 07:17 AM   #21
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: My Fat Wife

Your wife is really beautiful!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #22
Spooky

Spooky has said some nice things
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Your wife is really beautiful!
She needs to show more. Excellent.
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 09:08 AM   #23
bbwjessiestroxxx

bbwjessiestroxxx has said some nice things
Smile So sexy

Hey I think she would be totally awesome for the bizz. She is so hot and sex I cant believe AND I love her hair style and color

bbwjessiestroxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #24
Never2fat4me

Quote:
So when are we gonna get to see more of her?

Chris
Old 04-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #25
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
So when are we gonna get to see more of her?

Chris
when you pay your site fee.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote