Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics
Default Newbie questions about BBW sex

I'm pretty inexperienced sexually because I've only become about 90% comfortable with my body. Recently, I met a guy who is really into me and we're ready to take it to the next level. He's 6'3" and has a medium sized belly. I'm 5'6" and am around 330# with huge thighs, ass, and I guess a medium hang of a belly.

What would be the best position for good penetration with access to my clit? I'm thinking me on my back with my legs on his shoulders, but I really don't have a clue.

He also wants to do anal and I'm iffy on that, so any advice on making anal pleasurable instead of painful? I know it involves a lot of foreplay, but I don't know if buying one of those numbing lotions would work best or not.

He also wants to shave my puss and I was wondering what the best razor is to use to reduce irritation. I know putting baby powder on freshly shaved areas like that will decrease ingrown hairs.

I also have a question in regards to landscaping. My inner thighs are soft and fatty, so obviously basic leg shaving has left them with some red bumps. What's the best way to avoid that?

And he said he loves to go down on women. As a big girl with big thighs and a fat cooch, what would be the best position to lie in? Do you ladies just lay on the bed with your legs over the edge?

I appreciate the help and advice. =)
Hathor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

With positions, try them all. You'll find some that work.

With anal, too much lube is almost enough. If you think you have enough, just add some more. And relax! If you're tense, it's likely to hurt. Anal doesn't have to hurt. Take it slowly at first so you can adjust to it, as it will probably feel strange and that you need to poo, but then it gets good.

For shaving, I recommend an electric razor rather than standard. IME men's fancy razors get a better and closer shave.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You just recently met this guy and he wants to poke your pooper and shave your kitty? Someone sounds a little pushy, if you ask me.

Deep penetration comes with doggystyle or female on top, in my experience. With the latter, I've also been able to do some clit play while being ridden. Your mileage may vary, depending on your body shape.

Making anal pleasurable? That might not happen. Then again, you might love it. Regardless, if you want to avoid injuring your bum, then the trick is to stay relaxed. Make him go slowly and be sure to use lots of lube. Either you will dig it or you won't - but you'll definitely hate it if you don't ease into it. Any man who'd go pillaging a woman's booty when she isn't used to it doesn't deserve access to any orifice, in my never so humble opinion. Take time to figure out how your ass is wired...again, your mileage may vary. It would probably be best to try anal after a couple of clitoral orgasms.

As for being gone down on, just spread your legs and let him in. Anyone with half a brain will be able to find their way.

Can't help you with the cooch-shaving. I keep my neither regions nice and hairy so my underwear has something to grip onto so it doesn't fall down inside my pants. I hate when that happens.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #4
Hathor
stolen child

Hathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot picsHathor does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
You just recently met this guy and he wants to poke your pooper and shave your kitty? Someone sounds a little pushy, if you ask me.

Deep penetration comes with doggystyle or female on top, in my experience. With the latter, I've also been able to do some clit play while being ridden. Your mileage may vary, depending on your body shape.

Making anal pleasurable? That might not happen. Then again, you might love it. Regardless, if you want to avoid injuring your bum, then the trick is to stay relaxed. Make him go slowly and be sure to use lots of lube. Either you will dig it or you won't - but you'll definitely hate it if you don't ease into it. Any man who'd go pillaging a woman's booty when she isn't used to it doesn't deserve access to any orifice, in my never so humble opinion. Take time to figure out how your ass is wired...again, your mileage may vary. It would probably be best to try anal after a couple of clitoral orgasms.

As for being gone down on, just spread your legs and let him in. Anyone with half a brain will be able to find their way.

Can't help you with the cooch-shaving. I keep my neither regions nice and hairy so my underwear has something to grip onto so it doesn't fall down inside my pants. I hate when that happens.
LOL Not pushy. We've already both fallen for each other hard. =D

But I thank you for the advice.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
Hathor
stolen child

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
With positions, try them all. You'll find some that work.

With anal, too much lube is almost enough. If you think you have enough, just add some more. And relax! If you're tense, it's likely to hurt. Anal doesn't have to hurt. Take it slowly at first so you can adjust to it, as it will probably feel strange and that you need to poo, but then it gets good.

For shaving, I recommend an electric razor rather than standard. IME men's fancy razors get a better and closer shave.
Ah, okay. I'll have a lot on hand just in case I do change my mind and want to try it with him. =)

Never thought of an electric razor though. Thanks for that.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #6
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Re; numbing lubes for anal---not necessarily a good idea...you need to know if something hurts to stop or slow down and anything that numbs you could impede that.

What Penguin said about too much lube being almost enough is good advice. I recommend a LOT of foreplay including fingerplay to warm you up too.

When you feel you're ready, it might be easy to try doggy style/rear entry with you pushing back onto him so you control the pressure.

Relax and good luck!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-26-2011 at 05:58 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:29 PM   #7
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Don't do it with piles.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote