Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-07-2011, 01:26 AM   #51
dudley100

dudley100 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Vicious View Post
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh where is the shirt under the corset from?!? I wannnnt one!

also, I'm not really 'goth' per say, but I'm eternally rockin' my torn up jeans and a black tshirt with my hair dyed red or black
Love that.
dudley100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 05:16 AM   #52
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudley100 View Post
You look great. Love the whole goth look, do you still dress the same Now?
I still wear far too much eye making and have peircings but I'd say my clothes are less gothy these days most of the time. My hair is toned down too boo. The top few pictures were taken within the last 2 or 3 years where as the bottom ones are maybe 5+ years old. The very top one is the halloween before last.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 02:50 PM   #53
oceanmachine

oceanmachine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesoceanmachine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudley100 View Post
Im off to see The Levellers in Liverpool next month, and hopefully The Undertones in June. Quality. Don't follow the emo scene so I have no opinion on it. I prefer to stick to the old stuff,the stuff I grew up with.
At this very moment in time, life is being focused on getting a ticket to go see Primus in Manchester. Eleven years since they last played the uk, and they go and book two venues, the Manchester one being the Academy. I'm worried that they'll sell out in a short period of time. I'm going to try and buy a ticket using my android phone while I'm at work. Not all too confident that it's going to happen though
oceanmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:18 AM   #54
dudley100

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanmachine View Post
At this very moment in time, life is being focused on getting a ticket to go see Primus in Manchester. Eleven years since they last played the uk, and they go and book two venues, the Manchester one being the Academy. I'm worried that they'll sell out in a short period of time. I'm going to try and buy a ticket using my android phone while I'm at work. Not all too confident that it's going to happen though
Primus, jesus they're still going. Saw them in the early 90s. I think at Reading Festival. Have to dig out Sailing The Seas of Cheese.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:13 PM   #55
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Theres still tickets left at ticket master
Old 02-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #56
oceanmachine

oceanmachine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesoceanmachine can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I used my android phone and took a chance trying to get tickets this morning as soon as they went on sale. The chance worked and I've got a ticket booked for Manchester. Can't wait
Old 02-11-2011, 04:22 PM   #57
Emma
On Timeout

Quote:
I used my android phone and took a chance trying to get tickets this morning as soon as they went on sale. The chance worked and I've got a ticket booked for Manchester. Can't wait
Nice!1 I can't afford boo. Mind you I'm not too into gigs these days, can't be arsed with all the standing, you'll usually find me sat somewhere with some booze waiting for people to be done booo!
Old 02-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #58
oceanmachine

This will be the first year that I've gone to more than one gig within it for ages. Can't remember the last time i did regular gigs. Must have been thirteen years ago. I think it stopped when I got my first long term girlfriend. Well, time to start it back up I think . Get out of the house and doing stuff. No time like the present and all that
Old 02-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #59
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I used to be a punk, but now im just a metal head :] It's nice to know there are others here! I'm going to Download this year. Last year was immense. I loved it so much :]
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #60
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm metal all the way always have been but I don't dress the part anymore.
I had to grow up and work for a living.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 08:11 PM   #61
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkyGurly74 View Post
Got me there..but, honestly..that corset was amazing... and I do love that pic..can't help myself (I know..totally shameless right?). However, it was a heavy leather corset that requires someone with a lot of patience to put me in it...takes every bit of over a half an hour with all the lacing...never found anyone else who was willing to ahem assist me and make those new memories.

Got it at Purple Passion in NYC
How long ago did you get the corset from Purple Passion? Last time I was there I didn't see any corsets I could fit into.

Quote:
Wow, I'm surprised Primus is still together. So is Entomed apparently, but probably not the original lineup. Same with Sepultura. I looked to see how many albums they've put out since Arise and was surprised to see a band pic with a black dude in it. I used to be a huge metal head/goth kid. I've started listening to it again after like a good 12 years away from it and I like what I'm hearing: Kataklysm, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Dethklok, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, Dark Tranqility. And then there are the oldies but goodies like Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Entomed, Napalm Death, Obituary, and Deicide. For more recent gothy type stuff, I like The Editors, Interpol, The National, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness. Only problem with the gothy type stuff is that it's starting to bore me, which is why I've gotten into death metal again.

As much as I like the music I've no desire to dress the part with any real seriousness anymore, but every once in a blue moon I pull out the black and grey eyeshadow and dark red lipstick and wear all black and that's as far as it goes. If I hear about a band I like playing a venue that isn't standing room only I'm so there.

Last edited by olwen; 02-12-2011 at 08:13 PM.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #62
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep

I grew up in a hardcore scene and was involved in the straight edge community for a few years. The older I get the harder it is to go to shows, but I still make it out to some every once in a while. Especially when I am back home.
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #63
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm so cool.

Not. lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo2.JPG (105.9 KB, 227 views)
Old 02-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #64
Kat

Kat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
I'm so cool.

Not. lol.
Your hair color is amazing. I tried to dye my hair blue years ago but it never turned out that good.

Me, at a punk festival in 2002.
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #65
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
Your hair color is amazing. I tried to dye my hair blue years ago but it never turned out that good.
I tend to dye it for a few hours. I use Stargazer semi-permanent and most of the time i blend it with other colours. Right now it's turquoise and royal blue :P

and thank you! :]
Old 02-13-2011, 03:03 PM   #66
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
I'm so cool.

Not. lol.
Cool is overrated. That's how we end up this way in the first place.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #67
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
Cool is overrated. That's how we end up this way in the first place.
Good point :P
Old 02-14-2011, 07:03 AM   #68
SuperGuyver

SuperGuyver has said some nice things

I used to dress punk too-although I had to stop because my mom got worried-now that I`m more versitle with stlye I doubt I`ll be sporting the style again.I still love punk,grunge rock and some metal-very few though.
SuperGuyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:05 AM   #69
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, I'm not a BBW but I thought I'd share...

I got into metal first. For real when I was 10 (Maiden!) but I was into Kiss when I was "littler". I include Kiss as metal, because even when I was really young I preferred their heavier tunes like "God Of Thunder" and "Detroit Rock City". I've never stopped loving metal, but I bounce around a lot of styles of music.

Like a lot of folks, my musical tastes kept getting heavier and faster and I got into it at the perfect age to see the rise of the "Big 4", and to also see some ripping good hardcore/punk shows...I played in punk bands from the age of 15 (doing real gigs at that age) through 23. I "retired" at that point. I promoted shows in my home town for a while too, a very thankless job. Now, I do a solo metal project (thanks to modern tech, all home-recorded) and it keeps the creativity flowing when I need to get it out...

I still have a lot of my old LP's, some are pretty rare I think. I have the first Youth Of Today LP on vinyl, and a green vinyl pressing of Subhumans (Canada) "Incorrect Thoughts" LP. I still have a lot of old thrash LP's from "Banzai" records with the "Speed Metal" logo on the back. Good times!
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:45 AM   #70
dudley100

It's funny how almost every thread is basically saying, I used to gig or I used to dye my (hair btw my way of colouring my mohican was to dye it blonde and use coloured gel, once tried permanent and left green streaks over loads of hostels in Spain.) My plans were to travel the world watching bands and writing reviews for the music press. I only made it to mainland Europe. Then I went back to Uni and that was that. Me and my mates still go to a couple of gigs a year, but the main way I see music is in the small festivals over summer. We travel around in my van and get to 3 or 4, I even sell food at some. It's the best way to keep going and even though I'm in the wrong end of my 30s, I still don't feel old, and the mix of music is amazing. Happy memories of a friday last year pogoing with my 4 year old son to a russian folk, Ska, punk band called Ruskaja. After a day on the scrumpy I felt 18 again.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:14 AM   #71
oceanmachine

Quote:
Originally Posted by olwen View Post
How long ago did you get the corset from Purple Passion? Last time I was there I didn't see any corsets I could fit into.

Wow, I'm surprised Primus is still together. So is Entomed apparently, but probably not the original lineup. Same with Sepultura. I looked to see how many albums they've put out since Arise and was surprised to see a band pic with a black dude in it. I used to be a huge metal head/goth kid. I've started listening to it again after like a good 12 years away from it and I like what I'm hearing: Kataklysm, Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, Dethklok, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, Dark Tranqility. And then there are the oldies but goodies like Sepultura, Cannibal Corpse, Entomed, Napalm Death, Obituary, and Deicide. For more recent gothy type stuff, I like The Editors, Interpol, The National, I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness. Only problem with the gothy type stuff is that it's starting to bore me, which is why I've gotten into death metal again.

As much as I like the music I've no desire to dress the part with any real seriousness anymore, but every once in a blue moon I pull out the black and grey eyeshadow and dark red lipstick and wear all black and that's as far as it goes. If I hear about a band I like playing a venue that isn't standing room only I'm so there.

I've just started working my way though the first season. Didn't know about this till recently. I don't think we get adult swim here, and if we do, I don't know if it's on out cable package
Old 02-19-2011, 08:03 AM   #72
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love metalocalypse. I wish there were more songs tho. I get excited when they play a whole song. There are two DethKlok Albums so far.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #73
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

MattB, I have to ask... What was the name of your hometown band?

--

I'm strange. I'm abnormal. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I do bounce around different genres, but my one true music love remains Metal.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #74
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I get asked if I'm goth all the time...probably comes from wearing black and fishnet and the dark makeup...So...I guess I am a bit

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:11 AM   #75
oceanmachine

I get asked if I'm a goth too. Do I look like a goth? Really? (I didn't actually get it from that night, but that's because it was a goth night, and they all know better)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 180041_10150111036431545_560871544_6646026_2058558_n.jpg (63.2 KB, 101 views)