Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #26
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
the manager says "yo go nowwwww...you been here four hourrrr!"
That was actually going through my mind when I wrote it lol I love the Simpsons
Old 03-15-2011, 03:08 AM   #27
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenesquehunny View Post
I was thinking of John Pinette but maybe The Simpsons came first? Either way its all good
Old 03-20-2011, 03:44 PM   #28
Robbie G.

Robbie G. can now change their title
Default Not too much, just enough.

Dated a girl who genuinely loved to eat. Didn't go out with the intention to overeat, but ate more than your average girl would. Big girls like to eat their favourites in abundance. When she got heavier, her request was that I brought it home for her. Comfortable without an audience she ate as she pleased. Big girls appetites and their capacity to non admirers may seem as if they eat too much. Alot of folks don't understand the love affair some girls have with food and eating. Nothing made her happier than me bringing home a 12 slice pizza and 30 wings for HER. Best part was that after she finished eating most of that pizza and those wings she could ask for dessert and enjoy that too. Big girls don't eat too much, they're just hungry.
Robbie G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:04 AM   #29
SensualDistender

SensualDistender can now change their title

Quote:
the manager says "yo go nowwwww...you been here four hourrrr!"
Hey, I remember that routine... It was Louie Anderson at a Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet. Manager looks out from the kitchen, shaking his fist he says "Why you here four owa? You scare my wife!"

Very funny guy.

Last edited by SensualDistender; 03-23-2011 at 05:11 AM.
SensualDistender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #30
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It was and has always been John Pinette.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdwuiyO7hOU

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #31
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I just can't eat a lot, get full very easily and don't like feeling full or bloated. It makes me very uncomfortable, not at all content or sexy and most buffets don't have the type of food I prefer anyway, not to mention I resent the pressure to 'get my money's worth'.

I much prefer quality to quantity and have skipped many cheap lunches in order to be able to eat at a fine restaurant.

People can glare or stare at me as much as they like. I'll probably blow them a kiss. If they approach me or my plate I WILL stab them with my fork.

I have a VERY healthy appetite. I just don't eat as much.
Hmmm... Hell I'd stare for a good while what if I were to apporach you table bearing gifts er... cannolis

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #32
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Hmmm... Hell I'd stare for a good while what if I were to apporach you table bearing gifts er... cannolis

You KNOW cannoli is my kryptonite!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #33
SensualDistender

SensualDistender can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It was and has always been John Pinette.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdwuiyO7hOU
Hmmm... Was? yes. Has always been? Don't think so. I've never heard of John Pinette. But I did see Louie do this routine. Looks like someone "borrowed it" from someone else.
SensualDistender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:58 PM   #34
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualDistender View Post
Hmmm... Was? yes. Has always been? Don't think so. I've never heard of John Pinette. But I did see Louie do this routine. Looks like someone "borrowed it" from someone else.
I saw John live at the Wilbur Theater and he was AWESOME. You should by his DVD "I'm Starvin" because it really ties into food related comedy.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:46 PM   #35
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenesquehunny View Post
but the sign said all you can eat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #36
disconnectedsmile

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I do love buffets though, specifically Chinese. It's the one time - except Christmas - where I can eat as much of anything as I like without someone watching me disapprovingly or telling me 'that's enough'.
the best response i can think of is "that's enough of your face"

Quote:
Old 03-29-2011, 10:30 AM   #37
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
the best response i can think of is "that's enough of your face"
or keeping with The Simpsons theme you could go Bleeding Gums Murphy and say "I'll tell ya when I had enough!"
Old 03-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #38
disconnectedsmile

Quote:
or keeping with The Simpsons theme you could go Bleeding Gums Murphy and say "I'll tell ya when I had enough!"
fabergé egg addiction is not a joke

Quote:
Old 03-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #39
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnectedsmile View Post
fabergé egg addiction is not a joke
and that is a branch....this is NOT a drill
Old 11-08-2011, 03:52 PM   #40
Heyyou
On Timeout

Location: Get a map, connect the dots, draw a horsie, throw a dart. 82% chance i been there or live there now.
Heyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging inHeyyou makes people happy simply by logging in
Thumbs up My thoughts on the subject, with examples.

Please disregard my whole post, i did not realize it was the weight board. Nevermind. I had a reply ready to go, too, as to the subject.
Heyyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:27 PM   #41
robingurl

robingurl has said some nice things

....I love to eat too much and whenever I can. I gained most of my weight by over eating and being a glutton.....hehe. *rubs belly* I am definitley not skinny and didn't get that belly by eating regular food.

..in all seriousness though. I love to pig out in public, I love to feel my belly grow quickly because I stuff too much food into it. Its fun to be a glutton...

Last edited by SoVerySoft; 12-09-2011 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Removed text - not allowed.
robingurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 03:56 PM   #42
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robingurl View Post
....I love to eat too much and whenever I can. I gained most of my weight by over eating and being a glutton.....hehe. *rubs belly* I am definitley not skinny and didn't get that belly by eating regular food.

..in all seriousness though. I love to pig out in public, I love to feel my belly grow quickly because I stuff too much food into it. Its fun to be a glutton...
I totally agree it is very fun to be a glutton I've never pigged out in public before really, just two or at the most three trips at the Chinese buffet. For some reason I can always eat more at a Chinese buffet than anywhere else. It does sound exciting though if I could ever get the nerve up to do it.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #43
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I totally agree it is very fun to be a glutton I've never pigged out in public before really, just two or at the most three trips at the Chinese buffet. For some reason I can always eat more at a Chinese buffet than anywhere else. It does sound exciting though if I could ever get the nerve up to do it.
You know what they say, about being hungry again after eating Chinese food.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:50 PM   #44
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
You know what they say, about being hungry again after eating Chinese food.
Forgive me for being uneducated, but what exactly is that
Old 12-12-2011, 05:55 PM   #45
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
Forgive me for being uneducated, but what exactly is that

Many people say that if you eat Chinese food, you are hungry again soon. I can't say that from personal experience, since I really don't like Chinese food. That was meant mostly as a joke. I enjoy your posts, and hope you will feel more comfortable overeating in public soon.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:45 PM   #46
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
Many people say that if you eat Chinese food, you are hungry again soon. I can't say that from personal experience, since I really don't like Chinese food. That was meant mostly as a joke. I enjoy your posts, and hope you will feel more comfortable overeating in public soon.
I didn't mean to make you think that you said something wrong if i did. If it was just a joke, then I'm all for it I just thought you were talking about something serious. Once again, sorry if I gave you the wrong idea.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #47
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I totally agree with AmyJo and Robin. It is really fun to be a glutton. I especially love going out to a fine dining restaurant and just letting myself totally go. Was at a Greek restaurant Saturday night and had 3 drinks, 6 pieces of bread with butter, grilled calamari, saganaki (flaming cheese), a large plate of pastichio (Greek lasagna), and creme caramel for dessert. I felt wonderfully stuffed and totally happy! There is nothing better.

And yes, being a lover of Chinese food, it is true that you are hungry again soon after, even if you eat family style and pass around multiple platters of different dishes. BTW, I really enjoy both of your posts, AmyJo and Robingurl. Great to have you on the boards.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:25 AM   #48
Mayla

Mayla can now change their title

I think it can make you feel self conscious, if you pig out at an all you can eat. I know I feel self-conscious! But I tell you what - at work, we have a few girls here (er, should count myself in that group) who will go back several times to the break room when people bring free food. One of the girls here used to be skinny - well, she ain't no more. She's chubby, but I can her going to the BBW range rather quickly. She's definitely gained about 30 pounds in less than two years.

But that's what happens in a office where you sit all day, and people keep bringing snacks and free fattening lunches...
Mayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 11:55 AM   #49
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayla View Post
I think it can make you feel self conscious, if you pig out at an all you can eat. I know I feel self-conscious! But I tell you what - at work, we have a few girls here (er, should count myself in that group) who will go back several times to the break room when people bring free food. One of the girls here used to be skinny - well, she ain't no more. She's chubby, but I can her going to the BBW range rather quickly. She's definitely gained about 30 pounds in less than two years.

But that's what happens in a office where you sit all day, and people keep bringing snacks and free fattening lunches...
Lol, office jobs are the best for that! I swear I gained like 50 pounds when I worked in an office like that. It seems like you're ALWAYS eating!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #50
Mayla

Mayla can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
Lol, office jobs are the best for that! I swear I gained like 50 pounds when I worked in an office like that. It seems like you're ALWAYS eating!
Tell me about it - and holidays are the worst (or...best?). Everyone brings enough for the office, which translated means...everyone brings one full meal or one full candy dish for themselves. Of course you'll overeat! Pssh.
Mayla is offline   Reply With Quote