Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-03-2011, 04:47 PM   #1
PigPen
The Southeast Beast

PigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPigPen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default piercings anyone?

some of you might now, i am pretty covered in tattoos. so, i wanted to try something new, and i went the piercings route. so far, i have my labret done, and my ears are stretched to 3/4". i was this close, to get my wooooohooooo done, but i decided to pass on that. thought of nerve damage, so i passed. the septum will be next for me. and don't be making fun of me grey hair, i'm old!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00332-20110128-1102.jpg (94.9 KB, 341 views)
PigPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:35 PM   #2
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigPen View Post
some of you might now, i am pretty covered in tattoos. so, i wanted to try something new, and i went the piercings route. so far, i have my labret done, and my ears are stretched to 3/4". i was this close, to get my wooooohooooo done, but i decided to pass on that. thought of nerve damage, so i passed. the septum will be next for me. and don't be making fun of me grey hair, i'm old!
Septum is one of the coolest piercing ever. I want it so much but I know I would never do it. Im too scared,haha.

ps.I really like your flesh tunnel
Old 02-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I now only have two standard lobe piercings in each ear, but I used to have both nipples and my clit hood done. I took them out about 5 years ago.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have two standard lobe piercings in each ear too other than the one I was given at birth. Nothing too fancy. I hope to get a 'Monroe' sometime in the future.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 02-03-2011 at 06:17 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:49 PM   #5
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i have my snake bites and nose pierced at the moment. thinking about getting my ears gaged as well. not as big as yours though but maybe just a small plug or something.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:12 PM   #6
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have regular lobe piercings, as well as both nipples. I used to have a small diamond stud on the right nostril, but took it out because I was in a soccer league at the time. I keep wanting to get it repierced, but not sure if I want that hassle...
Other than that, either a nape or a cleavage piercing. But I've heard bad things about both, so it probably won't happen.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Five in my ears and one in my nose. My ears are all lobe piercings, but I want a new one at the top of my right ear in the juicy, juicy cartelidge.

I've entertained the idea of nipple piercings... but then I found out what mastitis was, and pussed out massively.
Old 02-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #8
FishCharming
derailer extraordinaire!

FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!FishCharming has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i used to have zero gauge plugs as well as the cartilage in my left ear. i also had my nipples done but after 6 months they didnt heal so i took them out...
Old 02-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Thinking of getting a cleavage piercing. I know I'm getting a nose piercing.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:41 PM   #10
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
And I can definetly see you with a nose piercing, that looks hot!
Old 02-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #11
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishCharming View Post
i used to have zero gauge plugs as well as the cartilage in my left ear. i also had my nipples done but after 6 months they didnt heal so i took them out...
I had to take my right nipple ring out after about three months, as it didn't heal properly. Brushing up against anything was agony! But since the hole didn't fully close up, when I was breastfeeding, milk would shoot out the side of my nipple, as well as the ducts. A constant surprise to my daughter!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #12
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Woot! Make sure you get your nose piercing done with a needle, Lainey. I had mine done with a gun, but it didn't go through the cartilage, so I had to push the barb through my nostril myself and it HURT!!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #13
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
I had to push the barb through my nostril myself and it HURT!!
You're so badass.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #14
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

well currently i have each earlobe 3 times and my lip...i was to get my tragus or anti-tragus on both ears. I did my cartilage to the point of having 3 in each...but i have been thing of doing my helix again...we will see though...i want to get more ink too...decisions, decisions...hmmm
Old 02-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #15
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

No piercings anymore. I had snakebites and a labret (not at the same time), but they rejected 1000 times so I said "fuck it." Also, I was playing AAA hockey for a while and the coach wasn't a fan of piercings....but that's not why I stopped playing. Hehehehe.

Anyway, now I'm just covered in tattoos.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #16
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I had an eyebrow piercing (no clue what the hell I was thinking) that rejected. That's all.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:49 AM   #17
theronin23

theronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytheronin23 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I have a 16 gauge piercing in the cartilage on my left ear about halfway down, and a 14 (soon to be 10) gauge in my left lobe.
theronin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:57 AM   #18
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paquito View Post
You're so badass.
I've never been called that before LOL
Old 02-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #19
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I used to have 5 in one ear and 4 in the other. Now I only have 2 per ear. I also have my nose pierced. I'm quite attached to it.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:29 PM   #20
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

At the moment I have a frenum and an apadravya piercing, apadravya was by far the mose painful, at the time of getting it done anyway
big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 11:36 PM   #21
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_lad27 View Post
At the moment I have a frenum and an apadravya piercing, apadravya was by far the mose painful, at the time of getting it done anyway
Old 02-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #22
big_lad27

big_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going onbig_lad27 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
Thankyou very much, definately not appealing to everyone I must say lol
big_lad27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:50 PM   #23
Kurvaceous_Kelsey

Kurvaceous_Kelsey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKurvaceous_Kelsey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKurvaceous_Kelsey can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Started out with piercings

Piercings are quite fun! I've tried a few of them (navel, tragus, eyebrow, nose, lip, and mulitple ear holes ) and just recently got my first tattoo.
Kurvaceous_Kelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #24
LivingCanvas

LivingCanvas can now change their title

I've got 3 in each ear lobe, the bottom piercing in each lobe is gauged to 7/8". I have an industrial in my left ear (soon to have one in my right as well), septum, lip, madonna, as well as my nips. =)
LivingCanvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #25
Tanuki
Bear. Rawr~!

Tanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions communityTanuki is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yup yup!

bottom of lobe x2 streched to 12mm, x2 upper lobe, and x2 top of ear, nostril and septum, bellybutton... what else... hmm, tongue and eyebrow have been taken out but may get eyebrow done again soon, also might get some more exotic ones soon too~!
Tanuki is offline   Reply With Quote