Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #26
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

Seven along each ear lobe and my nose. So 15 in total, so far. Traggus and rook piercings next.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #27
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

I used to have my tongue pierced and my bellybutton when I was a young grasshopper in my 20s. I had to take the bellybutton piercing out because I got too chubby. I lost the top ball on the tongue piercing and it closed up. I'd love to do it again though, was sexy.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #28
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyInToronto View Post
I used to have my tongue pierced and my bellybutton when I was a young grasshopper in my 20s. I had to take the bellybutton piercing out because I got too chubby. I lost the top ball on the tongue piercing and it closed up. I'd love to do it again though, was sexy.
Honest question---you took out the belly button one cos you got too chubby--but why? What do you mean? Did it rub against your clothes?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #29
DreamyInToronto
ME WANT COOKIES!!!!

DreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized repDreamyInToronto has super-sized rep

I started to get a double belly and it folded inwards right along my bellybutton. It started to smother and rub the piercing and it was very sore and uncomfortable. It was only good when I was laying down. LOL.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:32 PM   #30
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamyInToronto View Post
I started to get a double belly and it folded inwards right along my bellybutton. It started to smother and rub the piercing and it was very sore and uncomfortable. It was only good when I was laying down. LOL.
Gotcha! Thanks.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 09:50 AM   #31
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

In march I'm going on a body mod shopping spree. I'm getting my right lobe done, my left lobe done with a double piercing, and then possibly my bottom lip (but off center). I'm also getting my first tattoo on my left shoulder. The best part is that I've managed to find ways to get it all done for free (except the cost of jewelry)
JayDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 08:11 PM   #32
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have 20 piercings :]

Industrial
Daith
2 x tragus (one in each ear)
3 lobe in left
3 love in right
snug
rook
3 x top ear
conch
2 in tongue
1 lip
one behind my ear *surface piercing*

I also have 22mm flesh tunnels in each ear.

Photos are available upon you wanting to see how much spare ear i have left :P
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:02 PM   #33
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Only 9. 3 bottom lip. Monroe. Tongue. Cheeks. Ears stretched to an inch... still need anti-brows, left Monroe, 2 bottom lip, bridge, tongue surface. maybe industrials,
Old 08-11-2011, 09:47 AM   #34
jen68

jen68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjen68 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I only have 2 standard lobe piercings in each ear and cartilage piercing on my right ear. Would like more ear piercings. I donít think I could bring myself to pierce my face even though I like it on others. Shit I stress like hell over wrinkles donít think I could put a hole in my face lol vanity vanity. Got my first tat 8 months ago and Iím going tomorrow to get my third. My husband tells me that will be the last one for this year. He says 3 in 8 months is too many. He is very straight laced, we are so freakin opposite. He doesnít like tats or body piercings. I figured though after 21yrs of being together fuck it its time to do my thing lol.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:52 AM   #35
tummylovin'003

tummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've had my lip pierced three times, although only have two now, snake-bites on my lower lip. I've had my nose pierced, which healed up, but i'm going to get it re-pierced. My tounge and eye-brow are also pierced.
I'm also stretching my ear at the moment.

Would luuuurve to get my belly-button pierced, but I dunno how it'll suit me or my belly.
tummylovin'003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #36
tummylovin'003

tummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
Only 9. 3 bottom lip. Monroe. Tongue. Cheeks. Ears stretched to an inch... still need anti-brows, left Monroe, 2 bottom lip, bridge, tongue surface. maybe industrials,

I was going to get my cheeks pierced, but i'm started a new job working with kids, so I'm going to have to take all my piercings out!

What was getting your cheeks pierced? Was it more or less painful than the others?

Your hair is awweeesuummm by the way!
Old 08-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #37
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Ahhh, piercings. I've had over 27 of them... but I've filtered it down to like 13.

In order from newest to oldest:

- Septum
- Eyebrow (used to be a double)
- Tongue (a regular one, although I used to have a tongue web piercing also)
- Ear conch
- Monroe
- Lip
- Tragus
- 5 Various normal ear piercings
- 5/8 G in my right ear
- 00 G in my left

I'm definitely done with piercings and concentrating on tattoos now. If only tattoos weren't so expensive, I'd have more of 'em!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:35 AM   #38
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummylovin'003 View Post
I was going to get my cheeks pierced, but i'm started a new job working with kids, so I'm going to have to take all my piercings out!

What was getting your cheeks pierced? Was it more or less painful than the others?

Your hair is awweeesuummm by the way!
Thankies mucho! My hair is all messed up now. I am changing the colors again so I am using dandruff shampoo to fade the dye. My cheeks were the worst. I mean my ears were bad but... the cheeks were something else. I'm not good with pain. I dealt with all the others like they were nothing but I teared up. Then again I do have fat ass cheeks. Have you contemplated getting clear acrylic retainers? They work wonders
Old 08-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #39
tummylovin'003

Quote:
Thankies mucho! My hair is all messed up now. I am changing the colors again so I am using dandruff shampoo to fade the dye. My cheeks were the worst. I mean my ears were bad but... the cheeks were something else. I'm not good with pain. I dealt with all the others like they were nothing but I teared up. Then again I do have fat ass cheeks. Have you contemplated getting clear acrylic retainers? They work wonders

haha, I don't think I've had my natrual colour in my hair since I was like 12? LOL!
Yeah, I probably should look into retainers, ive heard good stuff about them!
I have huge cheeks too, so maybe not if it hurts that much! haha! To be honest, my nose hurt the most!
Old 08-15-2011, 05:23 AM   #40
ManBeef

Quote:
haha, I don't think I've had my natrual colour in my hair since I was like 12? LOL!
Yeah, I probably should look into retainers, ive heard good stuff about them!
I have huge cheeks too, so maybe not if it hurts that much! haha! To be honest, my nose hurt the most!
Cheeks are a bitch. They some times never heal. Or they simply take forever. Mine hurt often because of the movement they endure. It's a love/hate relationship
Old 08-15-2011, 07:48 AM   #41
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

I had 8. Both lobes done twice gauged to 10 and 8, both nips done gauged to 10. Those I still have, the two that I retired were tongue and frenum.
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:47 AM   #42
tummylovin'003

Quote:
Cheeks are a bitch. They some times never heal. Or they simply take forever. Mine hurt often because of the movement they endure. It's a love/hate relationship
Prolly won't get them done then! I'm rubbish at not fiddling with piercings!

I'm thinking of getting my belly button done next, but i'm not sure.
Tattoos next...
Old 08-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #43
Ange d'Ítre

Ange d'Ítre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'Ítre does more than just post hot picsAnge d'Ítre does more than just post hot pics

I have an Industrial, 2 Helix and 2 Lobe Piercings on the right (as you can see) and 3 Lobes on the left.
I sometimes think about a new one - but don't know where ^^

Last edited by Ange d'Ítre; 10-23-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Ange d'Ítre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 05:48 AM   #44
ManBeef

Quote:
Prolly won't get them done then! I'm rubbish at not fiddling with piercings!

I'm thinking of getting my belly button done next, but i'm not sure.
Tattoos next...
Still waiting on ink. I kept messing with my Monroe now the bitch hurts. I can't stop messin with my fice... It's a bad habit
Old 08-17-2011, 02:37 AM   #45
tummylovin'003

Quote:
Still waiting on ink. I kept messing with my Monroe now the bitch hurts. I can't stop messin with my fice... It's a bad habit
Yeah I know the feeling, one of my lip piercings took forever to heal, coz I kept rolling my lip back into my mouth (if that makes sense) so it was never dry. Feckin hurt! And I always bash and bite my tounge bar when i'm pissed off. My teeth are gonna hate me... lol!
Old 08-17-2011, 03:15 AM   #46
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

i tend to play with my lip huggers in my snake bites and i always end up doing it so much i either unscrew the god damn ball and i lose it. or i fuck with it so much it gets sore and even when it is sore i still can't stop playing with it.

when i had my tongue pierced i must of swallowed about 20+ tongue rings just cause i played with it so much i unscrewed the balls lol.

it really is a bad habbit
Old 08-17-2011, 04:06 AM   #47
tummylovin'003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil BigginZ View Post
i tend to play with my lip huggers in my snake bites and i always end up doing it so much i either unscrew the god damn ball and i lose it. or i fuck with it so much it gets sore and even when it is sore i still can't stop playing with it.

when i had my tongue pierced i must of swallowed about 20+ tongue rings just cause i played with it so much i unscrewed the balls lol.

it really is a bad habbit

Yep, me too! When I loose the ball off one of my snakebites, I somehow always manage to swallowthe actual bar!
Old 08-17-2011, 04:10 AM   #48
ManBeef

Quote:
Yeah I know the feeling, one of my lip piercings took forever to heal, coz I kept rolling my lip back into my mouth (if that makes sense) so it was never dry. Feckin hurt! And I always bash and bite my tounge bar when i'm pissed off. My teeth are gonna hate me... lol!
I don't mess with my tongue or bottom lip anymore. Or that often to be correct. My Monroe was just like a lil hurty but my constant touching at it made it worse. && my center lip talon is so heavy sometimes it leaves a pressure indent on my lip so I can't leave it in all day.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:58 PM   #49
tummylovin'003

So, two things, I got my first tat yesterday... - barely felt a thing...

Also, got my nose re-pierced, but this time they did it with a gun, so it has one of the butterfly things on, Which I wanna get off so my nose can swell ( yeah, I know, sexy eh? ) without the pierceing digging in, but the back won't budge!

Any ideas would be much appreciated!
Old 08-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #50
tummylovin'003

oh, never mind, did it !