Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 08-24-2011, 06:58 AM   #51
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Next time don't let them use a gun. Those things are nasty. You cant put guns in an autoclave to be sterilized. They can carry contaminated blood particles which can then cause infection or even transmit something. You'll hear a lot of people say that nothing happened to them. Well a lot of people make it home after driving drunk, does that mean we should risk it? (My beyond scared straight piercing version... That was a lil over the top lol) I use to pierce so guns over needles piss me off. Plus you're doing way more damage. Medical grade stainless steel needles are less painful because they push the flesh aside instead of just forcing a stud through. Plus its hollow so it relieves pressure. Don't move the jewelry around at all. That can cause infection. But I'm stoked you got more steel, or silver or gold lol. I go nuts when I see pierced up &&/or inked dames. Rock that jewelry love!!!
Old 08-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #52
tummylovin'003

tummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Haha, I've had my nose pierced 3 times, (i'm shit, they fall out, getting a hoop this time!) twice with a gun, one with a needle. I can safely say that the gun hurt a hell of a lot more!!!
My new tat is wwiiikiiid, It's a celtic cross on my right shoulder, love it!
Already planning more haha, I love it! I can see why there so addictive!

Oh, and there silver, I think gold looks a bit chavvy haha!
I'm not normally one for complimenting myself... but I look AWESOME!
tummylovin'003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:15 AM   #53
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Well I say no more guns! That's no Bueno. I bet you do look all saucy with them there piercings && Ink. I'll get inked soon
Old 08-25-2011, 04:17 AM   #54
tummylovin'003

tummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Haha thanks

Never gonna have gun piercing ever again!

Also, probably wrong thread, but here's my tat... sorry 'bout the blurryness!

Last edited by tummylovin'003; 10-02-2013 at 10:01 AM.
tummylovin'003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:20 AM   #55
ManBeef

For some reason that ink makes me think of Link... So naturally ima hit the ol' but actually new 3DS
Old 08-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #56
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm trying to leave this world with the same number of holes I came with

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #57
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
For some reason that ink makes me think of Link... So naturally ima hit the ol' but actually new 3DS
You can play the 3DS without getting a migraine??? That's talent!
Old 08-30-2011, 11:35 AM   #58
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
You can play the 3DS without getting a migraine??? That's talent!
Yeah... I force my brain to take the punishment so that I may lead Link to his Destiny. Plus I snort Advil lol... Maybe one day ill lead myself to your Hyrule WIIIIINK
Old 08-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #59
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManBeef View Post
Yeah... I force my brain to take the punishment so that I may lead Link to his Destiny. Plus I snort Advil lol... Maybe one day ill lead myself to your Hyrule WIIIIINK
Ah, sacrifice. *flashes a triforce*
Old 09-01-2011, 06:32 AM   #60
KingBoo
On Timeout

KingBoo has said some nice things

nope dont got none
KingBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:25 PM   #61
ManBeef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Ah, sacrifice. *flashes a triforce*
Did I just get flashed!? +SUPER 80s HIGH FIVE+
Old 09-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #62
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Got my eyebrow done today...my first piercing besides the typical ear one. Didn't hurt...but found out that I'm apparently a bleeder xD
Old 09-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #63
PandaGeek

PandaGeek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPandaGeek can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

work always prevented me from getting piercings done. although I do find women with a few piercing to be extra sexy.
PandaGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:41 PM   #64
starr416

starr416 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesstarr416 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I only have ear piercings, but I really want to get my nipple pierced, Im such a punk tho, lol
Old 09-11-2011, 09:13 PM   #65
Malachi26

Malachi26 has said some nice things

My earlobes and my left eyebrow are pierced. I did have a labret piercing for a short while but it closed up.
Malachi26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 06:47 AM   #66
Bearsy
Genuinely Disingenuous

Bearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging inBearsy makes people happy simply by logging in

I pierced my left ear in 7th grade, took it out two years later.

Pierced my lip in a coffee shop after school in grade 9. That lasted about 3 hours before I realized my dad would go ballistic.

Thinking about piercing and stretching both ears. I've been wanting to do it for some time now, but I'm still on the fence.

Getting my first tattoo in a few weeks. Might get pierced at the same time.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:28 AM   #67
Goreki
Fairy tales and Woe

Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Goreki has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Just got my helix pierced, and my nose done for the FOURTH time (fucking studs falling out)
I'm toying with the idea of nipples. Actually, I want three good reasons why I shouldn't!
Aaaannnd GO!

Last edited by Goreki; 09-22-2011 at 07:28 AM. Reason: spolling and granma
Goreki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:17 AM   #68
roundrevelry
Resident Geek

roundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot picsroundrevelry does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goreki View Post
Just got my helix pierced, and my nose done for the FOURTH time (fucking studs falling out)
I'm toying with the idea of nipples. Actually, I want three good reasons why I shouldn't!
Aaaannnd GO!
These reasons do not exist.
roundrevelry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:38 AM   #69
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Aaaannnd GO!
PAIN PAIN PAIN

Unless you're really into nipple play and then you might enjoy it...

In my experiences they got caught on EVERYTHING and I couldn't take it anymore lol.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:39 AM   #70
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Quote:
Aaaannnd GO!
I'll even throw in some bonus reasons:

1. The aftercare is annoying.
2. If they calcify or develop keloids or hypertrophic scars, it is fucking disgusting.
3. You will have perma-nips.
4. They can get caught on things.
4a. You'll have to be aware of them during sex.
4b. You'll have to duct-tape them down in a moshpit (I've seen them rip out....).

That being said, they are still hot. Haha. I'm just playing Devil's advocate, here.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:08 AM   #71
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Aaaannnd GO!
Hurts like a bitch to get done. Hurts like a bitch FOREVER, until they heal, and then you snag them on a loofa one more and you're back to hurting.

Takes a really long time to heal, and even then, it's not like ear piercings where you can do whatever with them. Especially during sex, you need to be careful. On the other hand, it feels amazing.

Can't go bra-less with other people anymore.

That said, I did mine a year ago, and I love them to bits. DO IT!!!
Old 09-23-2011, 05:22 PM   #72
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Hurts like a bitch to get done. Hurts like a bitch FOREVER, until they heal, and then you snag them on a loofa one more and you're back to hurting.

Takes a really long time to heal, and even then, it's not like ear piercings where you can do whatever with them. Especially during sex, you need to be careful. On the other hand, it feels amazing.

Can't go bra-less with other people anymore.

That said, I did mine a year ago, and I love them to bits. DO IT!!!
She got her nipples pierced a year ago, and I love them to bits. I promise I'll love yours to bits as well.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #73
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I luvs me some pierced nipples. Why? I unno, I just do.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #74
ManBeef

Quote:
Aaaannnd GO!
All piercings are a bitch to maintain. Scars are another let down. Super infection that causes discoloration or nipple removal... Ok that. might be dramatic. But as with all things, pros && cons are all over. Just do what YOU feels like when it comes to gettin steeled. If anything go barbell. Trust me. Maike sure its bigger than then the areola
Old 10-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #75
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Random thread revival but I was having a browse, so, what the hell.

I've got 2 in my right ear, 4 in my left ear and my, ahem, downstairs (vch).
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote