Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 10-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #76
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I keep it simple....ears and belly button!

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:27 PM   #77
JenFromOC
Awesome.

JenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJenFromOC is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsy View Post
I pierced my left ear in 7th grade, took it out two years later.

Pierced my lip in a coffee shop after school in grade 9. That lasted about 3 hours before I realized my dad would go ballistic.

Thinking about piercing and stretching both ears. I've been wanting to do it for some time now, but I'm still on the fence.

Getting my first tattoo in a few weeks. Might get pierced at the same time.
A little late here, but I got tatted and pierced on the same day and my piercing got infected. Don't know if it was related, or if it was because the belly button piercing was just done wrong. Just sayin'

Jen Rocks!!

I wanna get in trouble, I wanna start a fight!

And it's a great day to be alive- Travis Tritt
JenFromOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:26 AM   #78
Shosho

Shosho can now change their title

I have 00g stretched ear lobes, 3 more lobe piercings,belly button, one cartilage and one tragus
Shosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #79
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

this thread sux...i just glanced at the entire page and NOT ONE FUKIN PHOTO???????!!!!!!!!!!WTF

I don't actually read much of any of the bs here...just like the piccies
Old 10-28-2011, 06:59 PM   #80
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
this thread sux...i just glanced at the entire page and NOT ONE FUKIN PHOTO???????!!!!!!!!!!WTF

I don't actually read much of any of the bs here...just like the piccies
I'm getting my new black snake bite spikes probably on Tuesday. I'll post some a pic then.

Last edited by Lil BigginZ; 10-28-2011 at 07:04 PM.
Lil BigginZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #81
Deanna
Huzzah

Deanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going onDeanna knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
I'll even throw in some bonus reasons:

1. The aftercare is annoying.
2. If they calcify or develop keloids or hypertrophic scars, it is fucking disgusting.
3. You will have perma-nips.
4. They can get caught on things.
4a. You'll have to be aware of them during sex.
4b. You'll have to duct-tape them down in a moshpit (I've seen them rip out....).

That being said, they are still hot. Haha. I'm just playing Devil's advocate, here.
Why I refuse to get mine done as much as I can romanticize it.
Deanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:40 PM   #82
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lol I just realized that you were talking about the nipple decorations... pics now
Old 07-19-2015, 06:13 PM   #83
otherland78

otherland78 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummylovin'003 View Post
Prolly won't get them done then! I'm rubbish at not fiddling with piercings!

I'm thinking of getting my belly button done next, but i'm not sure.
Tattoos next...
oh sexy belly button piercing are so hot ^^
otherland78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 06:36 PM   #84
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have 4 tongue piercings. They were not intentional, I got over-excited while eating some lasagna and put the fork through my tongue.

#fatdudeproblems
Old 07-20-2015, 01:10 AM   #85
deanbpm

deanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this boarddeanbpm carries a lot of weight on this board

I had one of my ears pierced when I was a kid. It went all gooey and infected though, most likely because I couldn't stop messing with it.
Old 07-20-2015, 11:26 PM   #86
tummylovin'003

tummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokestummylovin'003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've got my cheeks pierced, my top lip, vertical labret, septum, Bridge, and tongue
tummylovin'003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 01:31 PM   #87
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummylovin'003 View Post
I've got my cheeks pierced, my top lip, vertical labret, septum, Bridge, and tongue
I had to look up labret piercing, I admit I was expecting something else. I have a dirty mind...