Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 02-05-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
HugeFan

HugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default A Rallying Cry Against Fraud

I sent this message to one of the Moderators in a discussion about my comments in a previous thread, and wanted to raise this issue with the rest of the frequenters of this forum.....I'm not trying to offend anyone, but do selfishly wish for these forums to retain their status as the legitimate BBW/SSBBW forums, and also want to make my opinion clear.

I'm aware of the varying natures of different figures, and definitely would not assert that the pictures posted in that thread, just put in front of me, were that of a man. But given the wording of the post, and to be honest some hints from the body language of the person pictured, I was struck by some oddness. When I checked his other posts, and saw that they were all in the rather exclusive 'Male transformed into a BBW' thread, either in his fiction or videos...well, that's what led me to say what I did.

I don't have anything against transgendered individuals, but I do have something against people posting on these boards pretending to be something they're not. I suppose it's inherent with a forum of this nature to have people trying to act out their own fantasies and roleplay in a setting where others are discussing reality. It just really bothers me when most the posts are by actual SSBBWs and BBW's, gaining or not, and some are by a person polluting the waters with their "Hey, I'm 700 lbs and going to eat 10 pizzas tomorrow if you want me to...I want to get bigger."

There's a place for roleplay or fantasy and fiction here, but it just seems that some people can't find that limit. I've been visiting these forums for over a decade, and, when I've looked at other sites have always appreciated how Dimensions is, mostly, populated by real and honest people.

I definitely did not mean to insult anyone, and I do see how whatever the reason for my assertion, it could hurt someone already self-conscious about their body. I regret that. However, I stand by my beef...I should've phrased things differently, or figured out a different way to raise it perhaps....kind of a difficult situation.....

I believe it hurts the integrity of these forums, in a significant manner, when people begin using certain threads or forums as roleplay or fantasy. How many times do you log in and scroll down the 'Weight Gain' forum and immediately write off 1/3 of the top posts as trolls?
HugeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:25 AM   #2
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

The thing with many of these posts is they're so obviously fake they really don't do any harm. It's no different from a married guy trolling a singles bar with a visible tan line on his ring finger. No woman will fall for an obvious lie so no harm done. The vast majority of these trolls will post one or two times and get little or no attention and just fade away. A few may carry on a deception for a longer time but generally get called out. There are also the ones where somebody joined 4 years ago but has only 10 or so posts, all on the same topic, along the lines of "My wife has gained weight how do I convince her to gain more".

There's also going to be a blurred line on what you call fake given the nature of an online community. Let's say you have somebody who honestly fantasizes about going from being male to being a fat woman. It's not technically fake because the fantasy does exist. Is anybody being hurt if a man posts pics of himself dressing and/or padding and gets off on the attention?

The only problem I'd have is with longtime fakes who spend a lot of time and effort to create identities and potentially exploit other posters or enter into online relationships that involve emotions and feelings. If a man pretended to be a SSBBW and counseled and offered advice to other women, the others would clearly feel betrayed and angry to learn their "friend" wasn't who "she" said.
LoveBHMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:34 AM   #3
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You unknowingly jerked off to a dude and now you feel weird about it. That's not anyone else's problem but your own.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HugeFan View Post
I sent this message to one of the Moderators in a discussion about my comments in a previous thread, and wanted to raise this issue with the rest of the frequenters of this forum.....I'm not trying to offend anyone, but do selfishly wish for these forums to retain their status as the legitimate BBW/SSBBW forums, and also want to make my opinion clear.

I'm aware of the varying natures of different figures, and definitely would not assert that the pictures posted in that thread, just put in front of me, were that of a man. But given the wording of the post, and to be honest some hints from the body language of the person pictured, I was struck by some oddness. When I checked his other posts, and saw that they were all in the rather exclusive 'Male transformed into a BBW' thread, either in his fiction or videos...well, that's what led me to say what I did.

I don't have anything against transgendered individuals, but I do have something against people posting on these boards pretending to be something they're not. I suppose it's inherent with a forum of this nature to have people trying to act out their own fantasies and roleplay in a setting where others are discussing reality. It just really bothers me when most the posts are by actual SSBBWs and BBW's, gaining or not, and some are by a person polluting the waters with their "Hey, I'm 700 lbs and going to eat 10 pizzas tomorrow if you want me to...I want to get bigger."

There's a place for roleplay or fantasy and fiction here, but it just seems that some people can't find that limit. I've been visiting these forums for over a decade, and, when I've looked at other sites have always appreciated how Dimensions is, mostly, populated by real and honest people.

I definitely did not mean to insult anyone, and I do see how whatever the reason for my assertion, it could hurt someone already self-conscious about their body. I regret that. However, I stand by my beef...I should've phrased things differently, or figured out a different way to raise it perhaps....kind of a difficult situation.....

I believe it hurts the integrity of these forums, in a significant manner, when people begin using certain threads or forums as roleplay or fantasy. How many times do you log in and scroll down the 'Weight Gain' forum and immediately write off 1/3 of the top posts as trolls?
Old 02-05-2011, 04:41 PM   #5
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Believe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
...snipped IMG...

I edited the IMG to include the part most of us already know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Internet believe.jpg (35.4 KB, 464 views)

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You've been coming here for a decade and you're only now coming to the realization that "fraud" is not only rampant here, but (in the guise of "exploration of fantasy") it is not only allowed and encouraged? What rock have you been hiding under?

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #7
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

I think its funny that this, or any other place online, is considered a gathering place. Its basically a social crutch for numerous individuals who fail for one reason or another existing in the real world, or finding individuals who like what they like in their own area because of social ineptitude.

And if you don't think that's true, think about it for five seconds. If you take time to post here, it means you have time to sit on your computer and surf through a plethora of forums for subjects which you want to vomit up crap about for others to read.

Meanwhile, those who DO have lives, go for long periods without checking, posting, or bothering with forums such as this. Because they have social lives beyond this place, have the emails of people who they want to keep in contact with, and their face to face interactions with people who don't haunt a basement are far more important than sitting on a computer daily and endeavoring to type out words for others to read.

Trolls are similar, they post, pretend, and then continue to attempt to live vicariously through their online identity, they create whole groups, forums, and places online where they can get together, talk about their preferences, enjoyments, and weird quirks, without having to worry about being revealed for the self-loathing, or otherwise strange individuals they are. Rather than revel in life, they deposit themselves into a world of falsehood, which they hope, will bring relevance to their meaningless lives.

And with that, I think I've wasted ten minutes of my time. Off to more important things. You know, like living life.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:41 PM   #8
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy View Post
You've been coming here for a decade and you're only now coming to the realization that "fraud" is not only rampant here, but (in the guise of "exploration of fantasy") it is not only allowed and encouraged? What rock have you been hiding under?
I can't even begin to tell you about all the fakes there are in the gaining community.

First of all, if anyone plans to get serious with anyone, meet them in person. If they refuse, there is probably a reason.

Secondly, I have chatted with thousands of people over the years. Unless I know them in person from NAAFA or somewhere else, there is no guarantee that they are real, there is no guarantee they are fake. In other words, anyone can be fake--so beware.

Thirdly, pay attention to cues that people may be fake. One person said she weighs 200 pounds and is so fat she had to have her doors widened. Another person told me she is 300 pounds and buys her clothes at the 5-7-9 Shop (They sell only sizes 5, 7 and 9). Another person says she is 2000 pounds (check the Guiness Book of Records).

There are subtle cues too. Someone who sends only "before" pictures probably has not gained. Someone who is very open but refuses to say what size she is, probably is a guy or a thin woman who does not know how plus sizes work. Someone who claims to be an adult single, but has to leave with no warning is probably being called by a parent or spouse. Do some detective work. I chatted with one woman who claimed to live near Greensburg Kansas, but was not aware that the town was destroyed by a tornado. Another person claimed to work for a certain motel chain, but they had no locations within 100 miles of where she claimed to live.

There is no way that a moderator or webmaster can assure that everyone is honest. So, take everything with a grain of salt. Common sense will help too.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:28 PM   #9
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
....And with that, I think I've wasted ten minutes of my time. Off to more important things. You know, like living life.
And there I thought you were seeking redemption.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 10:33 PM   #10
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:52 PM   #11
swordchick
Deeeeeeeeeeeeez Nuts!

swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!swordchick has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Maybe he forgot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post

Rest in peace, Cinda
and all the others that have passed.
We will miss you sweet angels.

swordchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 11:15 PM   #12
Stroker Ace

Stroker Ace can now change their title

Fraud? Really?
I think you must have jizzed in yoiur sock and it magically came to life.

It's like the Wizard of Oz. It's all mirrors smoke.. thise of us that ARE real can see through that.

I think some one made a rookie mistake
Old 02-05-2011, 11:26 PM   #13
HugeFan

HugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHugeFan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm in no way surprised by the fact that these liars and trolls exist or post. I'm quite aware of the nature of the internet. I guess one thing in particular that really irks me is that these people will start a thread, and then you'll see half a dozen people replying with encouragement; whether they're incredibly naive or choosing to suspend reality in order to buy into the fantasy, it ends up taking up some room and--to be frank--just pissing me off with the sheer stupidity of it.

I really don't agree with the argument that making fake posts, many times poorly thought out ones at that, is a valid part of people using the board to 'explore' any fantasy or aspect of their identities....There's ample opportunity for these fantasies, etc, to be played out through writing fiction, or just honestly discussing these thoughts and threads. The poster that spurred my initial rant took advantage of both of those avenues, and there was plenty of positive reactions and reception for it--we're a diverse community, there are many sub-forums and nooks and crannies. To go further and just straight out lie, act outraged when someone calls you on it, and have others defend it--that is annoying. How well would someone be received at the next meetup or Bash if they came in with pillows stuffed into their clothing to make them 'fat', and wanted everyone to treat them as if they were a SSBBW?

It's well and good to say that it's the internet, expect it, and that it's easy to pick out the glaring warning signs of fakes. But if each time you look at the Weight Gain board, and can tell that over half of the most recent 10 or so posts are brimming with posts full of those warning signs--usually to the point of abject obviousness--what's the point of frequenting the forum at all.

Maybe the takeaway from all this is that the Weight Board and Weight Gain sub-forum are just the province of fantasy, by their nature, and therefore we can't expect them to NOT have these kinds of posts. It's probably wishful nostalgia, but it just seems like there used to be less of them, or at least they were less well received.
Old 02-06-2011, 01:52 AM   #14
HugeFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
I edited the IMG to include the part most of us already know.
Not quite sure when you're being sarcastic or not, I guess....Were you just playing along in the thread I'm talking about then, goading him/her on?

And furthermore, for the kids saying 'rookie mistake,' and suggesting I'm bitter because of being fooled--did you read what I wrote? No one got fooled by this post, or should've at least...and that goes for a ton of them...and that's my point--doesn't that piss you off at some point, that the forum gets polluted with those kinds of posts.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:59 AM   #15
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Just Playing....

Quote:
Not quite sure when you're being sarcastic or not, I guess....Were you just playing along in the thread I'm talking about then, goading him/her on?

And furthermore, for the kids saying 'rookie mistake,' and suggesting I'm bitter because of being fooled--did you read what I wrote? No one got fooled by this post, or should've at least...and that goes for a ton of them...and that's my point--doesn't that piss you off at some point, that the forum gets polluted with those kinds of posts.
I was just playing with the picture.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:01 AM   #16
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Personally I'd be more interested in the "fraud" issue where it concerns "gaining" paysite models who aren't actually gaining.

Still, though, fetish-oriented places on the internet tend to attract the bullshit; I'm convinced at this point that the ladies (can't comment on male gainers cause I just don't know) who actually want to grow are either taken, incredibly popular as to prevent any real contact, or just plain damned don't exist.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 03:03 AM   #17
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Not really. As I said before, welcome to the Internet. It's the nature of the beast, and it's not going to change. Do you think every woman you salivate over is selling you true goods? Not very bloody likely. Enjoy the Internet for what it is, and stop bitching so hard about free content.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:30 AM   #18
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you think that everyone you meet on the net is telling you the whole truth 100% of the time, then I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Just like offline, there will always be liars, cheats, fakers, assholes, jerks and time wasters. Just like offline, you need to use your common sense to deal with them.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:39 AM   #19
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZainTheInsane View Post
I think its funny that this, or any other place online, is considered a gathering place. Its basically a social crutch for numerous individuals who fail for one reason or another existing in the real world, or finding individuals who like what they like in their own area because of social ineptitude.

And if you don't think that's true, think about it for five seconds. If you take time to post here, it means you have time to sit on your computer and surf through a plethora of forums for subjects which you want to vomit up crap about for others to read.

Meanwhile, those who DO have lives, go for long periods without checking, posting, or bothering with forums such as this. Because they have social lives beyond this place, have the emails of people who they want to keep in contact with, and their face to face interactions with people who don't haunt a basement are far more important than sitting on a computer daily and endeavoring to type out words for others to read.

Trolls are similar, they post, pretend, and then continue to attempt to live vicariously through their online identity, they create whole groups, forums, and places online where they can get together, talk about their preferences, enjoyments, and weird quirks, without having to worry about being revealed for the self-loathing, or otherwise strange individuals they are. Rather than revel in life, they deposit themselves into a world of falsehood, which they hope, will bring relevance to their meaningless lives.

And with that, I think I've wasted ten minutes of my time. Off to more important things. You know, like living life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsjers View Post
I can't even begin to tell you about all the fakes there are in the gaining community.

First of all, if anyone plans to get serious with anyone, meet them in person. If they refuse, there is probably a reason.

Secondly, I have chatted with thousands of people over the years. Unless I know them in person from NAAFA or somewhere else, there is no guarantee that they are real, there is no guarantee they are fake. In other words, anyone can be fake--so beware.

Thirdly, pay attention to cues that people may be fake. One person said she weighs 200 pounds and is so fat she had to have her doors widened. Another person told me she is 300 pounds and buys her clothes at the 5-7-9 Shop (They sell only sizes 5, 7 and 9). Another person says she is 2000 pounds (check the Guiness Book of Records).

There are subtle cues too. Someone who sends only "before" pictures probably has not gained. Someone who is very open but refuses to say what size she is, probably is a guy or a thin woman who does not know how plus sizes work. Someone who claims to be an adult single, but has to leave with no warning is probably being called by a parent or spouse. Do some detective work. I chatted with one woman who claimed to live near Greensburg Kansas, but was not aware that the town was destroyed by a tornado. Another person claimed to work for a certain motel chain, but they had no locations within 100 miles of where she claimed to live.

There is no way that a moderator or webmaster can assure that everyone is honest. So, take everything with a grain of salt. Common sense will help too.
Am I the only one that found it highly amusing that Bobsjer posted this right after Zain's post????

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
Maybe he forgot.
And this got me laughing even louder....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:42 AM   #20
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Not really. As I said before, welcome to the Internet. It's the nature of the beast, and it's not going to change. Do you think every woman you salivate over is selling you true goods? Not very bloody likely. Enjoy the Internet for what it is, and stop bitching so hard about free content.

This is so true....though I still think it's uber sad when they pay $10-15 a month and think they bought themselves something real

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 08:24 AM   #21
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
This is so true....though I still think it's uber sad when they pay $10-15 a month and think they bought themselves something real
I can never see the enjoyment of paysites. What I like most about chatting, is having an equal enjoyment with the person I am chatting with. If I chat or use a paysite, it is not an equal relationship. I am a client.

Of course, one step worse is the feedee who is online only to collect contributions for their food. Come on now, eating junk food to gain weight is no more expensive than eating good food. And to top things off, the last person I chatted with had a female user name, but a male PayPal name. (and the chat ended the minute the person asked for a contribution.)
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #22
SuperSizedAngie
Hug-Seeking Missile

SuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 clubSuperSizedAngie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
.......... And to top things off, the last person I chatted with had a female user name, but a male PayPal name. (and the chat ended the minute the person asked for a contribution.)

As a girl with a "male Paypal name," let me explain to you why I have it set up like that.... Because I prefer keeping my name and address private. I use a friend's paypal account that he made for me, and I get any and all packages related to my online life sent to his place. Why? Because I've had a stalker before, I had to move twice to get away from him, and I'd really like NOT to repeat that experience. Someone who wants to find me is far less likely to go try to find me at the address that I get packages delivered to if they think there's a dude living there.

If I were to use a Paypal account with my name on it, it would be easy as pie for someone to look me up online, find my university & outside research, and then do god knows what with that information. Safety first, especially in the fetish world.
SuperSizedAngie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:36 AM   #23
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I can never see the enjoyment of paysites. What I like most about chatting, is having an equal enjoyment with the person I am chatting with. If I chat or use a paysite, it is not an equal relationship. I am a client.

Of course, one step worse is the feedee who is online only to collect contributions for their food. Come on now, eating junk food to gain weight is no more expensive than eating good food. And to top things off, the last person I chatted with had a female user name, but a male PayPal name. (and the chat ended the minute the person asked for a contribution.)

Not to say he/she you talked to was.....but I know a woman with a male paypal name because its her husbands' account. Not all females use their own paypal accounts, just so you know.

The only contribution I can make to this thread really is that if you or anyone else was looking for a legitimate romantic relationship with someone and the chatter lied to you the whole time, you have every right to grieve.

Now if you were just looking to get off and your supplier was actually a man, its called just desserts.