Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 02-08-2011, 07:19 AM   #1
JP.

JP. can now change their title
Default Around 10 Minutes - by J.P. (Force Feeding, SSBBW, XXWG)

Force feeding, SSBBW, XXWG - A sci-fi tale of extreme feeding

Around 10 Minutes
by J.P.

My name is Caestis, I am the apothecary for my lord Bethor the Usurper. My lord lives on the planet Hubrin, a far removed corner of the galaxy that until recently was ruled by a much beloved royal family; the Longynins. The Longynins ruled at the pleasure of the Colonial Confederation, and had ruled there for some time, the people of Hubrin quite pleased with this.

Lord Bethor though was not pleased, and as the Longynin's general he used his influence over the military and staged a coup which sent the family off the planet, fleeing for their lives. Since then we have lived and existed on the often fickle whims of Lord Bethor. Those that have curried his favor have managed to prosper, but it is still a perilous time. Those not in favor are at great risk and most hope that the Lord will ignore them completely, for his attention, both good and ill can be terrible. Lord Bethor has unique tastes, and it is these tastes that have made him so fearsome as well as put me into his employment as one of his primary advisors. Before the coup, I was merely a doctor in the military, I was sometimes consulted by General Bethor (at the time) not just in matters of his health but once of his peculiar tastes. He loved his women to be large, abnormally large even. And so he once asked me, with all of the technology we had available, how large and fat a woman could become. I had never really researched the subject before, but with the advanced medicines and nano-reconstructive devices, I told him that I wasn't aware of a limit at this point, more truthfully I added that at least much of what was thought to be limits were likely gone at this point.

It was after his coup that I came to regret my early counsel that I had given him. Before the coup he captured all of the military staff, which included myself, and implanted loyalty chips, which prevented us from betraying him, and then kept us safe from what could be a bloody conflict. The coup was far more peaceful than I would have imagined, with Lord Bethor already controlling the military there was barely a fight at all. The Longynins managed to get off-planet in time, and the remaining resistance was captured. From there Lord Bethor made examples of the population both to deter rebellion and further solidify his rule. Men were rounded up and put to work in enforced labor camps, as were women that were 'too old' in Bethor's mind. That meant they were more than forty or lacked in attractiveness. Young women that were attractive were far more likely to catch his eye and be called upon to either serve him or be punished for an imagined transgression. His punishment was often the same as his reward; the girl would be made to become fat and obese for Lord Bethor's pleasure.

Initially his chosen victims were the remnants of the old rule, The Longynins hadn't been able to take all of their extended family with them. Those that remained loyal to the old family were hunted day and night. The first one that Lord Bethor brought to me was only 18, one of the handmaidens of the matriarch of the Longynins. Her crime was that she was accused of knowing information pertaining to the family. I could tell she was mainly too witless to tell a convincing lie. I remember the day well, I was pulled from my regular duties by Lord Bethor himself.

"Caestis! We have found a traitor to the Royal Family." he announced proudly once I was brought before him. I looked at the young and terrified woman, she had been stripped almost naked and was using her hands and the shreds of her clothes to try and cover her young and nubile body.

"I...can see that Lord Bethor. How can I help?" I truly didn't want to help, but I am too much a coward to resist Lord Bethor, the loyalty chip he implanted was hardly necessary.

"Caestis, I have spoken with you before and asked some questions that I feel you answered quite to my satisfaction."

"I...I'm glad to hear that I was useful Lord." I answered, trying to remember what conversation he was talking about.

"Good! So get started on her at once." he said as he gestured to the young woman.

"Started my Lord?" I truthfully had no idea what he had in mind, was I to torture this poor girl? Bethor's eyebrow raised in impatience.

"What we had spoken about...in the past?" he prompted, I remember his hand making that impatient gesture, where he rolls it forward in a circle. I was growing frightened, I honestly had no idea what he meant.

"I'm truly sorry my Lord..." I stammered. "So much has happened, and I wouldn't presume to know everything that you're thinking..." I added. During my time since the coup I (and others) learned to be very careful and not assume anything with regards to Bethor. "Would you please tell me what you would like so I do not...mistake your intentions." He scowled at me, I had obviously upset his plans to some degree.

"I want you to make her fat for me you dolt!" he shouted at me. I was relieved, not only had he not dismissed me to a work farm, but I wasn't going to have to torture the girl.

"Oh! Now I remember clearly my Lord!" I said, bowing like a lowly serving wretch, which in truth is what I was.

"Very fat, and be quick about it!" he snapped. He turned to his quartermaster. "Give Caestis whatever he needs for this. This is very important, do you understand?" he made sure we both knew how important this was. I led the girl away with the help of a guard and started the task.

Contrary to the Lord Bethor's account of that conversation we had before the coup, I hadn't so much as even mused upon the subject. I wasn't even sure where to begin, so I started with having her implanted with a loyatly chip so that she would follow my instructions. Technically they were Lord Bethor's instructions related through me, because all loyalty chips needed to be with him as the subject. From there I researched obesity. It actually required research, for in most of the civilized Confederation, obesity was a thing of the past, something that had plagued previous people generations ago and only existed today in areas that lacked the advanced medical and dietary technology that we possessed. Obviously I knew that obesity came from overeating as well as lack of exercise and certain genetic pre-dispositions. All three of those conditions were decidedly lacking in the citizens of Hubrin. Genetic conditioning, foods that were screened of unnecessary calories and fats, and mandatory exercise, left virtually all of the people in prime lean fitness. I wondered where Lord Bethor had even seen a fat person before, because there weren't likely any on the planet...and now I had to make him one.

I first had to change the genetics of the girl, who has named Trina. This was easily done, genetic conditioning was a common enough practice, but reversing one of the most basic ones for bodily health was quite unusual. From there I gave her an injection of the nano-medical robots. Usually these were reserved for those that were severely injured or very old and sick. I knew that there would be health complications with this radical change, and the nanites would prevent that. The last things were to ensure that she did no exercise and that she would eat, both of which would be accomplished through the loyalty chip. She would follow my commands as someone in direct line of command from Lord Bethor, and of course she would listen to Lord Bethor. I gave her body two days to adapt to the changes and then starting with breakfast the third day, she began the radical diet I had come up with.

I started with a triple ration of food. For the time being, rationing was necessary, and she was given an elite soldier's share; the elite soldiers had enhanced metabolisms and required enormous amounts of calories to keep them in peak performance. She looked at the assortment of foods; starchy oatmeal, a heap of bacon, and a large bowl full of scrambled eggs. For the drink I substituted the juice for a milk that was synthetically produced and fed to cattle to ensure quick growth and weight gain. It tasted terrible, so I had added flavoring to it as well. She did not want to eat, I could tell, but once I said that Lord Bethor willed it, she dug in. She gave up after eating a small portion, but I insisted that she continue. She knew what Lord Bethor wanted, and was trying to fight it, but the loyalty chip was also enforcing his desires to become her desires. It would take some time, but soon she would come around.

I continued her on this diet for weeks, also adding appetite stimulants for her. I never had to force her to eat, she would eat on her own, however long it would take, and return to her quarters, which for now was a bed in the infirmary. The plan was working. The enhanced meals with a slower metabolism were having some quick effects on her. She was gaining pounds by the day, but her health was staying optimal. I could see she was mainly gaining in her waist and hips for now, the rest of her body getting only slightly thicker.

It was after three weeks that Lord Bethor came to visit unannounced. He arrived just at breakfast, and Trina was digging into her heaping bowl of eggs while I buttered a tray full of biscuits. We both looked up in surprise at him when he walked in, and Trina stood up quickly, wiping her face with the back of her hand. Bethor looked on with some approval that she actually had to plant her hands on the table to help her stand. She was more than thirty pounds heavier at this point.

"No, no, please, don't let me interrupt your meal." he said in a surprisingly soft voice. He gestured for her to sit down and resume and even took a freshly buttered biscuit from the tray and handed it to her. I was too surprised by the visit to say anything, which was probably the best course of action. He led me out of the room with a hand on my shoulder so he could talk.

"Caestis...I have had the quartermaster review the process you've begun with..." he paused uncertain of her name. "...her. He believes that you are doing this right." I was relieved at that, but at the same time concerned that he was monitoring my process. "However, he also believes that you are going too slowly. With the treatments you've given her she should be able to gain faster. What do you think?" again, I was surprised, he hardly ever asked anyone what they honestly thought.

"Well...Lord Bethor. I believe the quartermaster is right...in theory. I have in fact increased her meals by more than 15% this week alone and she has gained 37 pounds since I started. Is it possible that she could gain faster? Probably, but this is all new to me and with respect to the quartermaster as well. We can't be certain what will happen if we push it." Lord Bethor nodded, I could tell he listened to me but also had apparently come to a decision.

"We shall move forward with greater speed. I want her food intake doubled starting tomorrow, and doubled again the next week, and doubled again no more than two weeks after that." he saw my alarm at these orders. "Of course, if during this time she should be in danger, you may modify the diet and treat her as necessary. And I want her to stay in the palace, I want her in full view of the people. They shall see how she serves me. And remove her clothes as well. Her first meal on the new diet begins tomorrow at breakfast with me and my heads of state, and you shall of course attend, Apothecary." he added, officially giving me that rank. During the Longynin's reign the apothecary was their family's chief doctor, apparently now I was given the same...privilege. Lord Bethor walked back into the room where Trina ate and he merely watched her eat quietly, occasionally pouring more of the milk she had grown to love, even wiping her face with a napkin.

She ate what was a normal diet for her the rest of that day, while at night I gave her an appetite stimulant stronger than before, and timed it to go into effect just before her morning meal. The next day I weighed her without her robe and informed her that she would no longer be allowed clothing and would reside in the palace with Lord Bethon. I tried to make it sound as if this was a great honor to help her accept the additional burden of being fattened and now to be naked in front of Lord Bethor and his court. We went to the palace in a covered conveyance so she would not be seen until we entered the palace proper, where she had been condemned just a few weeks ago. Already though she was less recognizable; no clothes, a sagging belly and wider hips, flabby arms and legs. She did her best to retain her composure, she was naked not only in front of strangers but also some of her old acquaintances in the court. She was led to the banquet room where Lord Bethor would meet with his heads of state. They were already assembled around his grand table and were talking in low voices as Bethor listened to those closest to him. At our entrance Bethor said nothing, but merely gestured to Trina's seat which was actually at a separate table behind his chair to his right. As was the new custom we had to walk around the entire table rather than walk behind Lord Bethor's chair which was far closer. Ever since the coup Bethor did not allow people to get behind him while he sat.

The trip around the table must have been torturous for poor Trina. She knew several of the people that were both serving and seated at this meal, many that didn't know her leered without the slightest concern for her modesty. She managed to make it though and sat down gratefully, because at least the table and setting would provide her some cover. I could also tell she was hungry, the stimulants and her increased appetite were likely making her very uncomfortable now. Lord Bethor and his guests continued their meal as servants brought in Trina's breakfast.

The first platter was enormous, piled high with meats, eggs, and sweetcakes. And that was only the first platter. Soon the remainder of her meal was brought in, covering every inch of the table she sat at. Once she was served Lord Bethor turned to her. "I want you to eat every bite, I will be very displeased if you don't." he said simply before turning back to his other guests.

That was all Trina needed to hear. Her own ravenous appetite coupled with the command of her lord sent her diving into the food. She was wolfing it down with near desperation, as if she would actually die if she didn't finish it. I had my doubts initially on whether or not she could finish the meal, let alone how this increased diet would effect her health. But now I knew she'd be able to finish the huge breakfast, she was in fact finished by the time Lord Bethor and his guests were finished. She sat there cradling her full stomach and groaning in misery as Bethor stood up and regarded her for several long moments. Finally he gave her a nod of approval before leaving with the rest of his guests. She sighed momentarily at that, and then resumed her groaning as her body struggled to assimilate the meal.

From then on it was nothing but a steady gain for Trina. She managed to eat every meal it seemed, no matter how large, as long as she thought Bethor was watching or would hear of it. Her gains were incredible. She doubled her starting weight in two more weeks, and by another month had tripled her starting weight. The methods I used to ensure her health were working well; her skin stayed pliable, her bones were strengthening, her internal organs and body chemistry were in perfect condition. She would become his first, but certainly not fattest subject. My position as apothecary changed, so that I would not treat Lord Bethor, but rather his subjects for fattening, of which there would be many.

With the success of Trina I was given more subjects to fatten soon after. This one because she pleased Lord Bethor's eye, that one because she displeased him in some way. Initially I was treating them in much the same way as Trina; with gene therapy, nano-bot injections and then a massive increase in food. Soon though this was not enough for Lord Bethor. He next wanted them to get fatter and eat without the need for the loyalty chips implanted. This had mixed results, but were largely unsatisfactory. For my part I was glad he didn't blame me, but it was obvious that the women would just not force themselves as much without it. I tried appetite stimulants while Lord Bethor employed threats, but their gains were never as fast as those with the chip.

His next order came as he saw that three of his latest subjects were only making small gains without the loyalty chip, they would use machines. He sought out engineers and robotics experts to make a machine that would force feed women whether they cooperated or not. I could do nothing but offer medical advice and insist on the women's safety, which I'm grateful that Lord Bethor agreed upon. The first several attempts were tested on simulated female forms and the results were quite messy, horrendous even. The women would have suffered broken jaws, been choked, have their stomachs burst and various other trauma. But from these experiments two variety of mechanized feeding were finally achieved. The first was also the simplest, a tube would be inserted into the mouth or even the rectum and a high calorie and fatty paste (based on the synthetic milk recipe I had been improving) could be pumped in while sensors would turn it on or off based on the subject's fullness.

Lord Bethor agreed that the machine was both simple and safe, but was not overly impressed at first. He wanted something more controlling perhaps, something to make the subject more of a puppet to his will. However he did enjoy the sight of when the woman was first introduced to the machine. Often they would refuse to help swallow the length of it, which was no impediment for Lord Bethor and his team of feeders. This team was under my command, but in truth I didn't look upon them as my team and didn't enjoy the liberties or pleasure they took at their task. When a woman would refuse to be fed by tube the team would simply tie her down and force the tubing up and into her rectum while Lord Bethor laughed. She would then be pumped full of the liquid sugar and fats and additives in a far less comfortable and more embarrassing way. The team would often leave them plugged this way for a week before offering the poor woman a chance to swallow a different tube and be fed in a slightly more normal way. With the drugs I gave them their needs to excrete were a thing of the past anyway, so this method of feeding while quite intrusive was actually just as effective as feeding them by mouth.

Lord Bethor loved to watch a woman being fed through her bottom struggle and squirm as she was mercilessly pumped to her limits and beyond. He commissioned a portable version of the machine so that she might walk around while trailing a tube and a rack on wheels that had the pouch of high calorie paste. He'd tell them if they could complete a circuit around the palace in ten minutes he'd let them go. Of course that never worked, even if they could manage the uncomfortable sashay needed to make the course in time, Lord Bethor would arrange for obstacles to be in the way.

As women began to see the treatment that their fellow ladies were receiving, many started to accept swallowing the tube without resistance or complaint. This pleased Bethor to a degree, but he so loved to watch them squirm and fidget with the tube in their bottoms. He started flipping a coin to see which fate they would suffer, or have races or other contests if there was more than one subject that could be fattened. A girl that truly displeased him or caught his eye might find herself plugged at both ends at the same time, for a truly difficult but thorough fattening.

Either method brought quick results regardless of which end that was being fed. The paste that was used was almost pure fat and sugars, with some chemical additives to provide any other nutrition and fluids needed. That I felt was its main advantage; I had much greater control over their nutrition intake. The vagueries of diet and meal planning was taken away by a simple paste that could easily be produced in vast quantities. The girls that were subjected to it absorbed it like sponges. I could see daily increases from the start, sometimes it seemed I could even see them gaining. Certainly their abdomens and bellies would bloat from the forced stuffing, but my close inspection could see their gains. With the tube feedings the subjects were gaining both quickly and to enormous sizes.

The first one to reach more than a thousand pounds was not Trina, but a poor girl named Melinda. She was a distant relative of the royal family, but more importantly, she had caught Lord Bethor's eye with her small and frail form. Upon her 18th birthday she was presented to Lord Bethor as a sign of the royal family's subjugation. I could see that he lusted after her immediately, and as she looked around her she saw the various victims of Lord Bethor's fetish she broke and ran. For her insult Bethor decreed that she would be made so fat that standing, let alone walking or running would be a distant dream. I knew she would be fattened whether or not she ran, but by embarrassing him he would make an example of her.

Bethor personally attended her first feeding, when she was given the chance to eat everything before her without a loyalty chip. The feast was enormous, it was what we would feed to women who were already well along on to being fattened. She only managed a small amount, truly she was a small and dainty thing. When she refused to eat more no matter how much she was commanded by Lord Bethor or urged by me, he decreed that she would be tube fed until she achieved the weight he desired. This was new, and I could tell that he was truly roused by her plight as most that were tube fed would be given a chance to eat after some time had passed and they had fattened up nicely. In the poor girl's panic and fear she also refused to try and swallow the tube and so suffered the further indignity of having the tube inserted into her tiny bottom.

Lord Bethor so enjoyed the sight that he decreed she would have it up her rear for a month before she could try to have a tube down her throat instead, and that she would be fed every waking hour this way. She begged and pleaded with both Bethor as well as me and the feeding team, but to no avail, we could not dare disobey. With most girls we would feed them a large amount and then allow them a chance to digest and absorb it before starting again, we'd even remove the tube for their comfort, but Bethor would have none of it. We had to carefully time the feedings so that a minute amount was always being introduced into her body via the rectum. We used computers to monitor her body's metabolic rate and make the feedings go smoother. The result was incredible. First though her abdomen and torso swelled to an enormous round mound, I had to give her more hormone treatments and reprogram the nanites to accommodate the huge swelling. By the first few hours of feeding her belly and abdomen swelled until it seemed she was late-term pregnant, then later on as if she carried twins, her skin shiny and taut with the stress. I gave her endorphins to ease the pain and we monitored her very carefully.

Her growth was at an unprecedented pace; pounds by the day, noticeable increases in mere hours. Her belly was always tightly packed and she would squirm and plead, but we could only feed her still more. Her budding breasts blossomed into swollen fruits, round and fulsom. Her skin stayed soft, except at her belly which was always tight, and she plumped up all around. Her behind seemed to swallow the tube as it grew larger and wider with each day. In only a week she weighed more than girls who had been on their forced feedings for weeks. She was a tiny and frail thing when we started, but after two weeks she was an enormous and matronly young woman, with low hanging breasts, and wide flaring hips supporting a belly that seemed to be perpetually pregnant. Lord Bethor was delighted and would often playfully chase her, loving the way she waddled as she tried to run not only with her extra weight but with the tube trailing from her behind.

After a month Lord Bethor had basically achieved his promise, Melinda weighed over four hundred pounds and could barely shift in the couch we put her in much less try to stand up and move. She was grateful that he at least kept his promise to remove the tube from her anus, but it was obvious that he had no intention of stopping her gains. The once tiny girl was now an enormous and fat woman, seemingly composed of nothing but rolls of flab, her young skin seemed so soft and inviting and her breasts and bottom so plump and overwhelming in size and dimension. She was allowed to eat regular food at times, but the tube was often re-inserted into her rectum, which Bethor loved to watch as it was now quite a chore to roll her into position and then lift and separate her massive cheeks to find her anus. The difficulty of the task seemed to be more of an enticement to Lord Bethor, and he never balked at assigning a task that seemed too difficult. Within the year she crested 1000 pounds, a living, breathing monument to Lord Bethor's desires.

The other machine was developed as we made use of the tube feeding method, it required a lot of work and fine tuning before I felt we could safely use it. Though I was risking Bethor's wrath being directed at me for refusing to use the early models due to safety reasons, he did allow me to take extra time and help ensure the women's safety and a small modicum of their comfort. The final machine was a robot assisted feeding device that was composed of a rather portable frame that had three or more robotic appendages attached to it. While robot technology had become quite advanced, it usually advanced away from the human form for practical reasons, we had to return to the human form for our needs. We wanted the machine to more easily accommodate the human frame as well as the mouth, face and head of the subject. Plus we also wanted to be able to use existing plates and cutlery and implements, there didn't seem to be any sense in having to redesign such simple and longstanding devices.

The end result were coiled tentacle appendages that ended in surprisingly human looking hands. We gave them three fingers and an opposable thumb digit for proper grip and dexterity. The frame that they were attached to could easily be fixed onto most tables and not take up much more room than a standard setting. The main part of the device though lay in the micro-processors within the coiled metal and plastic tentacles. The machine could detect the subject and make exact measurements with a brief scan, taking in all of the subjects vital info and adjusting its programming accordingly. From there a separate piece would detach from the main frame and fix itself to the subject at the base of their neck where the spine met the skull and take over motor control of the subject. No need for straps or restraints, the device would take over the voluntary control of the body. When we initially presented just this device and showed how it alone could make the subject eat, Bethor was not impressed, he wanted the girls to be truly machine fed. So the robotic arms were developed. It took a great deal of programming and learning computers for the device to both properly control a subject's mouth and chewing and swallowing, let alone get the robotic arms to place food in the subject's mouth in safety.

When we were ready to try out the new machine, Lord Bethor found us our next test subject. Ironically this was a woman on the feeding team he had assembled, and she would be the last woman to ever be on that team again. She was basically chosen to be the test subject due to the fact that she was the only available woman, any other subject would likely take a bit of time to find; Lord Bethor didn't want any of his subjects currently being fattened to test it, he wanted someone fresh. When Lord Bethor playfully suggested that Lydia test it she spoke up in outrage...and sealed her fate. We'll never know if Lord Bethor was joking at the time or only intended a brief test for her until someone else was found. But with her protest she became his next project. We simply used the loyalty chip on her and forced her to set up the machine all by herself to further demean her and put on the detachable piece at the back of her skull so her feeding would be automated.

Last edited by Lou Grant; 02-11-2011 at 03:53 AM.
JP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
JP.

(Continued)

Once the machine was ready to go we brought in the meals. We started her off on a veritable party sized meal intended for dozens of guests. Her eyes grew wide with shock at this as platter after platter, tray upon tray of food was brought out and destined only for her consumption. Once this was done, we turned the machine on. Instantly the robotic arms came to life and started assembling a towering plate of foods for her to eat, enough for four people or more. It truly amazed Lord Bethor to see the robotic hands so expertly pick up the various serving implements and transfer food onto Lydia's heaping platter. Lydia watched the whole process in dismay, she had seen it before of course, but this was the first time she (or anyone) would be served by the device. Once the plate was stacked high it was put in front of her at her end of the table and without further delay the robotic hands went to work.

The hands worked in perfect synchronization; two would break the portions down into more bite sized morsels while the third would then pick up the portion of food and deftly deposit it into Lydia's open mouth for her consumption. The machine taking over her feeding would deftly chew and swallow the food with great speed but perfect safety; we had spent months making sure the mastication process was first safe before we made sure it was fast and efficient. Lydia was no doubt struggling with all her might but not a whisper of motion could be seen due to the neurological take over of her body. While she was chewing and swallowing the hands were wasting no time in getting the next bite ready. Once her timing was properly computed the machine's rhythm became clockwork perfect. Her mouth was never empty for more than a second, in fact she was actually managing something most would find quite difficult; she could swallow with her mouth open.

Lord Bethor was quite pleased by the show and the machine, so pleased in fact that he decreed that every meal that Lydia ate was to be as big as this one if not bigger and that she would never be taken off the machine. Her 'test' would be an indefinite one, research that would potentially last years. We needed to use stasis technology so that the food she was served would stay not only hot or cold as was intended but also that it would stay fresh. In the early days of her extended test it was simply impossible for her to eat the vast quantities of food she was served. That first meal for example took her more than four days to eat, and she was truly stuffed almost the entire time. The machine would slow down and stop as her belly reached its maximum capacity and give her time to digest before it would start up again. Since she was going to be on this machine for the foreseeable future we used her to gain valuable data on the process of feeding someone. We found for example that it was better to let the subject eat and digest a full stomach bursting meal rather than more or less have her constantly grazing on small bites. We tried both methods for a week each. The first week we set the machine on a constant eating schedule. Once she was full it would monitor for the slightest bit of room and then deposit the next bite. The next week we would allow her time to digest the full meal and then feed her again. We found more progress was gained from feeding her to capacity and then allow her to digest before starting again. More food was eaten overall, the machine saved some energy, and her body assimilated the weight gain better.

Initially Lord Bethor didn't care that we proved it was better to let her digest each enormous meal, he liked the idea of having her literally eating constantly. But after watching her eat for three hours at an agonizingly slow pace he decided to allow us to use the better method. While tube feeding could be done almost constantly, it was because the material was more easily absorbed into the body, digesting solid food took more time. Either way though, Lydia was gaining at a steady pace and Lord Bethor loved to check on her progress while she was eating. He loved to have us report on her progress right in front of her so she could hear the results of our experiment. He demanded that she be expertly and exactly measured using the most clinical and invasive means at our disposal. We would have to lift each new roll and measure it both with a laser scanner and also a tape measure. We would have to weigh each breast so we could accurately graph the results. Her breasts were what seemed to grow the fastest. She had been rather busty when we started, but the steady influx of food truly made her bosoms prodigious. Each one grew out and then traveled down her expanding torso as she gained. The rest of her caught up with her breasts eventually, but even when she crested an impressive weight of 400 pounds, those giant udders were the first thing one would notice upon seeing her, typically with the robotic hands moving at a blurred pace as they continued to feed her.

Soon Lord Bethor was losing interest, but repeated his intent to have the experiment continued in perpetuity. We moved her to a separate wing of the infirmary and had her fed on a constant basis while new members of the feeding team would start out by taking care of her. She became one of Lord Bethor's largest subjects and eventually her stomach was trained and stretched out to the point that she could consume the equivalent of two of those table groaning meals each day. We made further changes on the machine as we started using it more and more, one of the most basic changes was that we incorporated bonds to hold the subject down. Under its initial design, the neurological restraints would control the entire body and hold it motionless, but Lord Bethor found that to be boring. He wanted to see the subject struggle the entire time she was eating. We refined the controls to just hold her neck and head motionless and then designed a chair that incorporated bonds at the wrists and ankles and straps across her torso. This was more to Lord Bethor's liking. He loved to watch them struggle and twist impotently in the chair as the robotic arms mechanically stuffed them with more food than they would normally eat in a week let alone at one sitting. He also loved to see the extended affects on the woman as she was bound into the chair. He would see their stomachs bulge under the restraining belts, he liked to see their newly acquired flab poking and oozing from between the different straps. He loved watching their struggles become weaker and weaker as the subject lost strength and mobility. He also liked to have a chair bound woman follow him wherever he went so we had to incorporate a motorized system to allow the chair to go with Lord Bethor. This way he always had what was to him a pleasant distraction even while traveling.

Now that we had the machines refined and our methods well in hand, Lord Bethor started challenging us. He wanted new configurations of his fattened women. He got the idea from watching Lydia grow as it seemed that most of the weight was only going to her breasts. He wanted us to make it so that only certain body parts would gain weight. He presented us with a young woman who had virtually no curves, she seemed to be like a pre-pubescent boy, and he said he wanted to see not so much as an ounce gained anywhere but her nonexistent breasts, and he said he wanted her weight to rival his larger subjects because of this targeted gain. This was not as difficult as we thought. Based on the data we had gotten from Lydia we were able to program the nanites we put into Shevan for a specific gain. We did have to test the process first on another subject as no one wanted to have Shevan gain any weight elsewhere, but that experiment was a success. We started on her once we knew it would work and used the tube feeding method to make up for lost time and so I could effectively set her diet to specific proportions. The resulting gains were phenomenal. Since we had her on a more or less standard diet for those that were being fattened at a high pace she was consuming quite a lot, but the weight she'd gain could only go to two places.

Her breasts were practically swelling before our eyes from the treatments and diet. She was gaining cup sizes daily and we had to use extra treatments to encourage the skin to grow and accommodate the surge in size. We also felt that Lord Bethor would want the breasts to be aesthetically pleasing, so we programmed the nanites to make sure they gained equally and in perfect symmetry, each one exactly equal in their swollen bounty. In weeks of gains she easily had the largest breasts on the planet, each one weighed more than she herself weighed when we started. By necessity we had to take measures so she could move. Initially we used gravity simulators to make them basically weightless. Lord Bethor loved the results, but he liked to have a big production also. Seeing Shevan walking around with her zeppelin sized breasts floating in front of her was not enough. He decreed that she would have to support them as any other woman does. We constructed a special bra that cupped the enormous mammaries from underneath so that they were still almost entirely exposed. From there we literally had to make a supporting corset that went around her tiny waist and had rods extending up her back and above her shoulders. These were made of strong but supple plastic which would then be bent forward to attach to the under straps of the cups hidden under her gigantic bosoms. The result was similar to how boats were lifted out of the water by their supporting rods. We still needed to use anti-gravity technology as her breasts were literally too heavy for her to stand let alone walk, but with this arrangement it looked as if her specially made bra-harness was holding up her inhumanly large breasts. Lord Bethor was quite pleased with that arrangement.

Other women soon had their various assets enhanced, usually breasts, hips and buttocks, sometimes an extreme exaggeration of the hourglass figure to surreal proportions. One woman had a waist that seemed as narrow as a pole while her hips, buttocks and breasts were exploding outwards above and below it. Lord Bethor now wanted us to achieve truly bizarre results. He wanted women that looked like they were inflated balloons and float around the palace and the surrounding towns. We carefully explained that actually inflating a woman was impossible, but with the recent success of targeted gains we could likely achieve the same look. He accepted this and we set out to produce a balloon woman. We fed the subject on the accelerated diet while at the same time keeping her in a gravity less state. Because she wasn't subject to gravity the weight would not pull in any direction or cause sagging. From there we used the nanites to force the gain in a specific pattern, in this case to go outwards from her central core and eventually a rounder swollen format.

This worked quite well to get the shape that Bethor wanted, but was rather slow. In order for a woman to look like she had been inflated like a balloon required a tremendous amount of weight, more than most of the women that we had already worked on. Our first woman to achieve the desired balloon state was also the first to reach a ton, though you wouldn't guess that based on the fact that she was constantly floating. We presented her to Lord Bethor more than a year after his initial request for an inflated woman. We took another young woman that we were not fattening (yet) and dressed her in children's clothes, then sprayed on a shiny latex covering on the balloon woman and tied a cord around her ankle and gave the other end to the girl in children's clothes. We decided to present her on Lord Bethor's birthday, a new holiday for the people on Hubrin. As he was being entertained and feasted by his subjects we made our presentation. The young woman skipped merrily down the red carpet towards Lord Bethor who was seated on the captured throne. Floating behind her and bouncing along as the cord jerked at her ankle was the enormous and near perfectly round balloon woman, in shiny purple latex. The only features that made her seem human was the fact that her dainty hands and feet and her red cheeked face emerging at various points on her near spherical body. She was several times bigger than the young woman who was bringing her as a gift to a perfectly stunned Lord Bethor. He demanded silence and got up off his throne to get a closer examination of the balloon girl. The uninflated woman handed him the cord sheepishly and stood aside.

Lord Bethor tugged experimentally on the cord and watched as the massive woman jounced from the tugs. We made her with a slight pull similar to a real balloon filled with helium. Lord Bethor then had the other woman hold the cord again so he could pull her down to ground level and he could walk around and examine her more closely. All could tell he was quite impressed and pleased with his gift. So pleased that he demanded to have more such women as quickly as possible, in time for his next birthday. We ended up inflating more than 200 women in such a fashion and painted them in various colors so at his next birthday we could have a grand release of balloon women for him.

One of the strangest requests he made though was for us to make human furniture. He wanted women turned into beds for he and his guests to sleep on. We used many of the methods that we had perfected to accomplish this. We needed to have the women gain in different shapes so we took our time in programming the nanites as well as making several computer models to come upon the best shape. After several experiments we managed to get the desired format. We started with a woman that hadn't been forced to gain yet and put her in a seated position with her arms at her side, she would be sitting on a chair, but could just as easily be put on the ground. From there we started a fast feeding program on her, trying to gain weight as quickly as possible. We concentrated the weight into her belly, forcing it to gain all the weight we were putting on her. From there we encouraged it to grow out from her body until it actually reached the floor and spread from there. Once her belly achieved considerable size we started shaping it more, we actually used the gravity devices to increase gravity on her ballooning belly. This had the effect of flattening the dome of he stomach so that it pooled on the ground in front of her becoming more mattress like. The nanites had to be continually adjusted so that her expanding and flattening belly would grow into a large round shape, similar to a king sized round mattress. Again, this was a huge gain for a woman since we had it concentrated in just one area. Once her stomach achieved the size and shape, we then had the weight gain concentrate on her breasts, making them large and fluffy; ideal matching pillows for her mattress of a belly. All-in-all we were quite pleased with the results and presented her with pride to Lord Bethor.

He too was happy with the aesthetic shape she took on, but he only slept one night with her. We found out that she was too soft for him, he was used to military cots and required a very firm bed. He did install her into one of the guest rooms though, and would use her as a trap for his visitors. Any woman that complained of the bed-woman's treatment, or the comfort of her night's sleep would find herself being turned into a bed and be installed in another of the palace's many guest rooms. In the first year of use we made another seven beds due to this trap before the women caught on and acted grateful for the chance to sleep on of Lord Bethor's living beds, always proclaiming it was the best sleep they ever had.

It was ten years into Lord Bethor's reign that we were presented with his greatest challenge. The whole time of his reign there were always rumors that there was still a member of the Longynin family on the planet. She was supposedly working to keep the people's hopes alive, that her family would return with help and that Lord Bethor's tyranny would end. Lord Bethor's agents scoured the planet looking for her but was never successful. It wasn't until ten years of searching that they finally found her, and Lord Bethor was overjoyed to find out it was none other than the Princess Alisha who was the source of the rumor. She was only eleven when her family was forced into exile, but she was away from her father and mother, the king and queen and was not able to escape with them. Since then she was kept in hiding with the few remaining loyalists left on Hubrin, always trying to keep her out of Lord Bethor's clutches, especially when his strange punishments and rewards were revealed. Finally one of the subjects that was hiding her was caught and in return for not turning his sister into another living bed he revealed the location of the princess (Lord Bethor was true to his word, his sister was not turned into a bed, instead she was turned into one of his many inflated balloon woman which he now used to travel with, seated in a basket suspended under her enormous bulk).

Princess Alisha was paraded in great ceremony before the populace before her presentation to Lord Bethor and his court. Lord Bethor made sure that his fattest and most transformed women were all present so that Alisha could see and anticipate whatever fate she had in store. For her part Alisha remained silent, we heard that she vowed before her captors when she was caught that Lord Bethor would never get the pleasure of hearing a word or sound from her, and she never spoke from that point on until much later. Lord Bethor was crowing in triumph as he regarded the captured young princess. She had on a simple robe and handcuffs that were more decorative than restraining. She never put up the slightest resistance once captured. He leered at her as he made sure she saw the various subjects that once were in her family's court, now fattened and transformed at his whim.

"See your highness? See how well I've treated your royal family? Am I not still your family's most loyal subject? I have not harmed a hair on their heads! Well fed, maintained by our most costly medicines, they receive far better treatment under my care than your family ever showed!" Princess Alisha stoically observed all of this but said nothing and gave away no reaction for Lord Bethor, not even when he ordered her to be disrobed and had me join him to observe her royal and naked body. She was quite lovely, with patrician features, pale skin, long black hair, and a dainty figure. Her cheeks flushed slightly at the indignity of our examination, but I'm sure I was blushing more than she for it was torturous to me to have to do this to our once beloved Princess.

"So thin and tiny is she not Caestis?" I had no choice but to agree quietly. "She's a mere speck compared to some of her cousins and handmaidens that we have captured and since dealt with. It doesn't seem proper does it? Here she is, the crown-princess and so small, while her former handmaiden" he gestured to a woman nearby that weighed in excess of two tons "is so much larger. Royalty and royal stature must be of a much greater degree than their subjects, don't you agree?"

"Of course my Lord." I answered though I wished I didn't have to.

"She must be made to a truly royal size." he said as he nodded his head and brought his hand to his chin and did a slow walk around her, studying her every detail. It was when he returned to me that he had made his decision. "Caestis...for our beloved Princess Alisha, her greatness shall not be measured in mere pounds, nor even tons. Not in inches or feet. No, her true measure shall be in minutes."

I stood for a moment or two trying to understand what he meant, while the Princess's jaw was set hard to accept her fate with royal composure. "Minutes my Lord?" I finally asked.

"Yes. Ten minutes to be exact. For I want her to be so big it takes me that long to walk around her as I just did." with that he dismissed both the Princess and myself, allowing no other questions of me. I took the Princess with me so she could be kept in more comfortable settings than the dungeon and assembled the team. We met in a conference room of the infirmary to discuss this latest project. The Princess was put into her own quarters to wait. I relayed Lord Bethor's command to the team and we discussed what he meant.

Last edited by Lou Grant; 02-19-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:21 AM   #3
JP.

Conclusion...

"Maybe he wasn't being literal?" one suggested.

"Have you ever known him not to mean exactly what he said?" I responded. "I believe he means exactly that. He wants it to take him ten minutes, at least, to walk around her. Without a doubt, that's the biggest gain we've ever had to produce. Can it be even done?" on that question we argued and debated for hours, finally using computers to help us answer the question. To get an idea of how big that meant, as it was such a vague descriptor, we reviewed a video both of the replay of the conversation that Lord Bethor and I had with the Princess as well as other footage of Lord Bethor taking a leisurely stroll. We determined that he walked at a casual three miles per hour. Someone walking at that speed could walk a half of a mile in ten minutes, so our goal was to make the Princess so large that she had a circumference of half of a mile.

Once we knew the distance we then went back to arguing about the possibility of making her that fat. One of the team even suggested we just try to flee, for if we failed, or worse yet we killed her in the attempt we would all suffer severe repercussions. In the end we decided to just start making her fat and adjust as we went on, we had definitely refined and even perfected our technique over the ten years since our first fattened subject. Plus with the Loyalty chips we all had we really had no choice but to try.

We put her on our most demanding eating schedule. This involved tube feeding both rectally and orally. Some on the team had grown to like how we treated the women we were fattening, it was how they were recruited for the most part, but I took no pleasure in subjecting our Princess the indignity of inserting a tube in her rectum while at the same time forcing another tube down her throat. She had been given no loyalty chip, Bethor wanted her to have no enforced emotions on her, and we knew that machine feeding her would not be as efficient as tube feeding. She was plugged by tubing fore and aft and we pumped her with the fattening fluids constantly. I had refined the formula into its current state, which was a near perfect fattening fluid. When fed from both ends like this we could achieve amazing gains on a new subject, ten pounds a day easily.

The poor princess suffered our most rigorous feeding schedule, the weight piling on practically right before our eyes as we pumped in the fluid constantly. She had to sleep with the tubes in her and was stuffed full at all times. Her thin form blossomed quickly with the weight, taking on the exaggerated hourglass figure at first and then her stomach started turning into a hanging and drooping bag on her frame. She was stuffed and swollen with the fluids pumped into her, but they also digested and absorbed quickly, that was how we were able to achieve such fast results.

While she was gaining so quickly we continued to alter the nanites program to have her body put on the weight in the most efficient way. We decided that it would be best if she were to achieve a cone-like shape. From past experience we knew that once a woman achieved a certain size their body would effectively reach its limits. This was usually after the woman's buttocks and stomach could reach the ground even if she was standing upright. From there we could still add weight, but inevitably the weight would pile up so high so as to potentially drown and smother her in her own flab. We had made several woman four and five tons, our largest was just over six tons, but she had the advantage of being exceptionally tall when we started. Once we stopped having her gain we theorized that the only way we could make someone bigger was if she were even taller. Even our balloon women who constantly floated had the same problem, inevitably the body's dimensions would reach their maximum. We were going be faced with the obvious problem that our Princess was not nearly tall enough to achieve the weight. Our solution was highly experimental, but it was our only choice. We introduced specific nanites into her body to make radical changes in her spine and cause it to grow longer and add more vertebrae.

She was already seven hundred pounds when we started that process after we tested it on some other fattened subjects. She was fattening quite well with the constant influx of fluids, all of her dimensions swollen and dimpled with soft flab, her pale skin not showing the slightest stress as it stretched to accommodate her girth. We were making her more comfortable by using anti-gravity methods to lighten her a bit. We also used this to help her stand up and stay standing, as we needed her to be upright and let her fat stomach and buttocks reach the floor and use that to keep her upright. We hurried the fattening process even more at that point, she was gaining almost fifteen pounds per day and gaining centimeters of height as well as her spine stretched and lengthened. We needed her weight to outpace her increasing height at this point, so we settled for growth spurts now and then. The process was painless, but no doubt distressing as we'd program the nanites for a sudden increase in height. She'd suddenly straighten up and with a groan we could actually see her head reach new heights. These growth spurts required us to also put on a great deal more weight immediately afterwards.

We achieved this not only with the tube feeding, but we started using what had been mainly experimental before. The human body could only assimilate so many calories in a day, even with nanobot help. The digestive system had its limits. With the fluids pumped in at the maximum rate and the subject's innards truly stretched to maximum capacity from constant feeding we managed to get a weight gain of an astounding eighteen pounds per day. Unfortunately that wasn't fast enough. At that rate it might take years to achieve the size that Lord Bethor decreed, plus we needed bursts of growth after each time we lengthened her spine. We started using patches on her skin. This was old technology, often used by space travelers, they contained nutrients, medicine and other necessities and were as a small and thin as a sticker. With some modifications we managed to make stickers that had thousands of calories on each and would be absorbed directly through the skin, thus enhancing the weight gain. Every time we lengthened her spine we would quickly slap on dozens of these stickers all at once while forcing the nanites to assimilate all the new calories as fast as possible. The results were that we could actually see new bulges and rolls form on the Princess as she absorbed the prodigious amount of calories all the while being pumped full of still more fluids through her mouth and rectum.

We were seeing the results we needed at last. We estimated that her height now from head to toe (wherever her toes were buried underneath her vast bulk) was close to eight feet. She was taking on the cone-like shape we needed as well. We allowed the weight to not form as much on her face at this point, we knew once a woman achieved her first ton that the fattened facial features could also smother her if they became any fatter. She was well into her first thousand pounds at this point. Her arms were fattened flippers laying helplessly at her massive flanks, while her enormous breasts hung down to either side of her gigantic stomach that often was quivering from the sheer amount of fluid she was constantly packed with (we estimated that when full at this point she had enough fluid in her stomach and bowels to fill a large bathtub). The whole time we fattened her Lord Bethor would not see her. The only report he wanted was that she was alive and in good health and that we were achieving our goal. He was surprisingly patient.

Meanwhile we had to use gravity cranes to move her to her new location which was also to be her final destination. We choose a park near the palace and put specific climate control machines in place so that she would be as comfortable as possible while being outdoors. We managed to always keep it at a comfortable temperature year round and rain only when we needed to refresh and wash her. We also used various methods to keep away any animals and insects and security kept the rest of the people away. Only those on my team were allowed to see her as we continued her epic growth. We then drew a circle in the ground exactly half a mile in circumference with her at its epicenter. Needless to say, as fat as she already was, we were not even remotely close to the size we would need her to be. We used a robot simulator though to walk the circumference at the exact rate of speed that Lord Bethor walked and were satisfied that if we made her that big it would in fact take Lord Bethor ten minutes to walk around her.

We fattened her non-stop for two more years, increasing her height every other week. She was indeed an awesome sight. Her body took on that cone shape as intended and we kept forcing more of the fluid in her as well as sticking stickers on her every hour. We managed a constant flow of the fluids at this point, we didn't need to slow it down to allow her to digest, there was so much room in her cavernous belly and intestines that she could easily handle the flow twenty four hours a day. The stickers were placed and replaced every few minutes and we estimated she was gaining close to a hundred pounds or so each day. We couldn't actually weigh her any more, all our numbers were thrown off by the vast surface area plus the huge amount of fluids she always was being pumped full of plus the anti-gravity we used so that her weight wouldn't crush her. She was more than twenty feet from the ground to the top of her head when we started believing she would reach that impossible goal.

Her hill of a body was not quite evenly round, there was a deep cleft where her gigantic buttocks split from behind her and two more protruding hills from her equally gigantic breasts in front and to the side of her. Despite the not perfect roundness, she was filling the space between her center (which we decided was her head perched atop her mammoth body) and the once distant circumference line. We knew we were going to make it when it took us six minutes, just over half the time required, to walk around her. We sped up her program again to reach the final stretch so to speak. We needed robotic assistance to help with the constant changing of the stickers as well to help keep her clean. For the most part we used additional nanites to make sure she was clean, but she also needed to have gallons of lotion spread on her body every day to help keep her skin pliable and soft and stay stretchy enough to keep her from literally bursting out of her skin. It took almost another three years before we were ready to show her to Bethor.

We told Bethor we had achieved his goal and he announced he would see for himself on the anniversary of his coup fifteen years ago now. This was two months away, so we slowed her feeding to mainly maintain her vast girth. We didn't think Bethor would be displeased if she was so big that it would take him more than ten minutes to walk around her, but no one wanted to take a chance. So for two months we decorated the park and actually fed her normal foods, removing the tube from her mouth (but not her behind, we couldn't remove that one now even if we wanted to) for the first time since we started feeding her. Now her hunger was an unbelievable thing, we thought we were doing her a favor by removing the tube and allowing her regular food, but it was obvious we couldn't keep up the pace, even with the robotic arms feeding her at full speed, plus we didn't want her to gain enough to actually grow larger. So we fed her non fattening foods for a bit before returning the tube and filling her vast and empty stomach with a slowly digesting compound that wouldn't result in much weight gain (merely twenty or thirty new pounds a day we estimated).

On the day of the anniversary we filled her to capacity so as to sate her hunger and adorned her vast body with banners that wrapped around her unbelievable bulk, banners that showed her incredible progress as well as marked off the distance one had walked from a starting point. We then turned on a holographic cover, making it seem as if there was just a gigantic red curtain that extended all around her, totally obscuring her from view. We brought Lord Bethor in at this point, just he alone was present for this grand unveiling, I accompanied him while my team stayed quiet in the background.

Bethor was quiet as he regarded the curtain that extended in an impressive length in front of him and an even more impressive height. "My Lord Bethor, may I present to you...the royal Princess Alisha Longynin on this the fifteenth year of your triumphant reign." I said. At these words my team rolled the holographic curtains back, parting from the center and receding back to disappear into thin air at the corners of our eyes.

Lord Bethor's jaw dropped at the sight. Not more than a foot from him was the largest stomach he (or anyone in the galaxy I'm sure) had ever seen. It resembled nothing other than a wall of soft pink flesh extending upwards and to either side in a gentle slope and out of sight. He took a step back, then several more, trying to get a better view of this unbelievable sight. He had to walk back to the entrance of the park we had created in order to get the whole of Princess Alisha into his view. I accompanied him the entire time as he gaped in speechless awe at the enormity of what we had accomplished. Even when we were at the entrance he could not see her face though, it was far too small a feature on such a vast body to be noticeable from where we were. Her head was a staggering forty seven feet above the ground, a tiny human crest atop a literal hill of flesh. Anticipating Lord Bethor's wishes we had small cameras floating around her head and above her to provide views that he couldn't get from merely standing in front of her. I handed him a holographic projector and turned it on so he could get a perfectly rendered 3-D image of her tiny head with her fattened patrician features perched atop her mountainous body. Lord Bethor nodded his approval at my thoughtfulness and used the controls on the imager to show him ever detail from top to bottom. He did this for several minutes, looking from her 3-D image to her real body, he was awestruck the entire time. Finally he turned off the imager and turned to me.

"Let's take a walk Caestis." We returned to our initial position, where a gilded path had been created that spanned her entire body and conformed to her every considerable curve. I took out a stopwatch and at his first step I started it. While we had planned this walk in meticulous detail for months, I was incredibly nervous as we set upon the path. As I expected, he made frequent stops to examine her closely, to touch her spongy flesh or ask me questions. At these times I would pause the stopwatch and begin again when he started walking. Our ten minute walk took more than an hour as he stopped so frequently. The time on the watch though was ten minutes and 37 seconds. After the first lap around, he took a second one at a leisurely pace, but made sure he never stopped once. This was the lap that was crucial, for I knew this was the one to measure the accuracy of our work. Ten minutes and eleven seconds later we returned to our starting point. Lord Bethor agreed that we had done exactly as he asked and announced that the park was now open to the public so they could see their once beloved Princess in all her fantastic glory.

This gesture he made did not have quite the effect he intended. Many of his subjects had loyalty chips implanted, but as he cemented his rule both he and his subjects had become complacent, both believing his rule was certain and unavoidable. Thus fewer and fewer people were implanted with the chips. At the sight of their princess so grossly and unbelievably transformed, the unthinkable happened. They revolted. The royal family managed to return with the help of the sudden revolt and in an astonishing turnabout, Lord Bethor found himself the prisoner of the former king and queen and their grateful subjects. With the loyalty chips turned off for good, all of us turned against Bethor and his court of demented henchmen. The king and queen were outraged at the sight of so many of their former subjects so fattened and changed by Bethor, but their rage knew no bounds when they at last were reunited with their daughter and I had to sadly inform them that the process was irreversible. She might not grow any more by changing her diet, but she would not be able to lose so much as a pound of her incalculable weight or an inch of her half mile circumference.

With the reunion of her parents the Princess finally said her first words since her capture and transformation. Her voice was barely a squeak coming out of her impossibly large body, and it took several attempts on her part to try it, but we (the King and Queen and myself as her Apothecary) heard it. She said two words, but only I truly knew what she meant. She said "Sixty minutes." The former Lord Bethor was turned over to me and the fattening team that had been assembled and was now free of our enforced loyalty. The rest of his cronies and henchmen who did Bethor's work of their own free will were put to work in the forced labor camps to await their fate.

We had never plied our craft on a man before, but it turned out to be not so different, and we straight away set about the task of making the once proud (and slender) Lord Bethor into a human mountain that would absolutely dwarf Princess Alisha and take a man an hour to walk around at a leisurely stroll. His henchmen were meanwhile turned into living balloons and set to float around the planet bearing the news that Bethor's reign of tyranny was over. Unfortunately we could never return to normal size and shape any of the hundreds of women that we had fattened up at Bethor's whim, but they were treated with great care and they lived the rest of their days in contentment among the happy people of Hubrin.

Lord Bethor would live to become a monument to his own folly, an actual mountain of a man that could completely cover the Princess Alisha with his shadow. It took us more than twenty five years of dedicated feeding to achieve it, we kept him in an adjoining park to where the Princess was kept. People were allowed to climb on him and those able to reach the top could tell Bethor to his fattened face everything they wanted to say during his reign. His mountainous body was covered in graffiti by the loyal subjects of the Longynin family, and he became quite a tourist attraction. At all times he was surrounded by the floating balloon bodies of his henchman, and many tourists would pay a price to have a balloon ride to the top of Mount Bethor (as he came to be known) and get their picture taken with him.

I stayed on as the chief Apothecary to the fattened subjects and was forgiven by the King and Queen and even Princess Alisha, who knew I had been forced to do this to her and also knew I had done everything I could to make her comfortable. I cannot say we lived happily ever after, but the ordeal was over and justice done. That was about all that could be hoped for in the end.

Last edited by Lou Grant; 02-21-2011 at 03:44 AM.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:22 AM   #4
JP.

Hi, it's been more than a year since I wrote anything. Hope you like my latest story.
Old 02-08-2011, 07:30 AM   #5
fatlilboy

fatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Wow! Really nice story. Loved it!

Totally loved it.
fatlilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:38 AM   #6
JP.

Wow, that was quick. Glad to hear it.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:53 AM   #7
mr1311

mr1311 has said some nice things

It is a wonderful story for extreme WG lovers.
This story of yours has probably the best description ever about how to fatten a woman to "impossible" proportions.

I must admit I'm more of a fan of "more usual" weight gain methods, but this story was superb, especially the last part.

Would have liked to see the princess too take the "60 minutes" treatment, though.
mr1311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:37 AM   #8
JP.

Thank you very much. I concentrated on the process with this one, because the weight gain was so extreme. However I may go back and add and revise it a bit, there's probably more that can be done or some improvements. I kind of rushed it at the end.

With the 60 minutes, I was considering it, but I like to have a twist and some justice in a lot of my stories.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #9
Boom22

Boom22 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP. View Post
Thank you very much. I concentrated on the process with this one, because the weight gain was so extreme. However I may go back and add and revise it a bit, there's probably more that can be done or some improvements. I kind of rushed it at the end.

With the 60 minutes, I was considering it, but I like to have a twist and some justice in a lot of my stories.
I understand the need for a 'bright side' ending, but seeing as you make the women huge but in a fairly realistic fashion, realistically speaking the bad guys tend to win in the end.
Boom22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #10
mr1311

mr1311 has said some nice things

Quote:

Yeah, I've read much of your stories, and I noticed how many the bad feeder gets punished by gaining even more weight than her victim(s). I can perfectly see our point.

But, as Boom22* said, from our point of view as FAs, our heroine doesn't win, at the end.

P.S. JP, I suggest that your read Boom22's story "Feeding Alba", which you can find on this same board. It's doesn't contain this level of extreme WG, but it's a wonderful reading.
mr1311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #11
Fatcollegedude

Fatcollegedude has said some nice things

Insanely unrealistic but really fun. Thanks
Fatcollegedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #12
BTB
a nut, but not just a nut

BTB can now change their title
Default re

I am truly impressed
BTB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 07:18 AM   #13
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatcollegedude View Post
Insanely unrealistic but really fun. Thanks
I actually try to keep some realism, granted the subjects do take on crazy proportions. My nod to realism is to try to come up with plausible (this doesn't always mean realistic) methods of getting them fat, keeping them healthy, and doing things with them (like moving them). That's the challenge, because of course with the size they get (and at the speed) they'd obviously be in great discomfort and dire peril. This is why I don't use magic as a method too often, it's too easy, using sci-fi requires a few more writing devices, but I often use nanite thingys.

Glad you liked it.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:19 AM   #14
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTB View Post
I am truly impressed
Thank you sir, glad I raised the bar, I know you're quite the afficionado regarding these.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:29 PM   #15
IrishBard
womble/leprechaun hybrid!

IrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 clubIrishBard is a member of the 500 club

I love the universe you've created. It feels very reminiscent of the Warhammer40k universe, very medieval but in space!!!!

over all, great work.

Playing with everything (tee hee!) *eliminated*

Nip~pah!*eliminated*

what would judas do? *eliminated*

pro-violins: I hit people with violins if they're stupid
IrishBard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #16
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishBard View Post
I love the universe you've created. It feels very reminiscent of the Warhammer40k universe, very medieval but in space!!!!

over all, great work.
Yeah that's the overall effect. I've read plenty of the 40k fiction, and the technology mixed with the more archaic governments and the dialog I think make for some good sci-fi for my stories. The Grand Princess Genivieve was also 40k inspired.
Old 02-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #17
cattycaz1

cattycaz1 has said some nice things
Smile

Great to see some more of your stories, love your work, look out for more,
keep up the good work, was fab!!!! 11
cattycaz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:37 AM   #18
JP.

Thank you very much. I hope I don't take as long on the next one.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #19
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A fun read. Count me as one of the people who didn't need to see Bethor get his just desserts, but it was a neat twist.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:28 AM   #20
JP.

Glad you liked it. The main problem with the twist endings I sometimes put in my stories is that their fate gets rushed. Bethor was made far larger than the princess, but it happened in roughly a paragraph.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:40 AM   #21
elroycohen
Steampunk Psycho

elroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeselroycohen can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

In this case the section seemed almost like an epilogue to wrap up the fate of the characters involved so the more brief description seemed to work. I just did not need the villian to get struck by karma. I would have been happy if he continued on his merry way

Quote:
Glad you liked it. The main problem with the twist endings I sometimes put in my stories is that their fate gets rushed. Bethor was made far larger than the princess, but it happened in roughly a paragraph.