Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-08-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Picking up your partner...

For all those male FA, that are lucky enough to go steady with a (SS)BBW I have a question: do you find hot to carry your partner across the house to bed even if sometimes you fail because she is too large?

Somebody kindly answer me the question because it seems I am the only one enjoying carrying my BBW partner to bed - I tried to find some videos on the net but it seems there is none.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
For all those male FA, that are lucky enough to go steady with a (SS)BBW I have a question: do you find hot to carry your partner across the house to bed even if sometimes you fail because she is too large?

Somebody kindly answer me the question because it seems I am the only one enjoying carrying my BBW partner to bed - I tried to find some videos on the net but it seems there is none.

op user
I'd love to - if I could. I have too much arm (tendon) damage, but in my prime, I still couldn't have carried her. I carry her love in my heart (as does she in hers), and she can carry me like a feather. I can bounce her 250 lb. on my knees until she begs to get off (and sometimes, she does.)

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 10:58 PM   #3
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks HHT,

Nice to read your answer. All the best with your hand. Yes it is nice to have your BBW on your lap...

Please lets keep this thread running because I like to see what other FA think.

op user
Old 02-09-2011, 03:21 AM   #4
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Picking up your partner...

Yes, I find it exciting to physically pick up my wife. The last time I picked her up was about seven years ago (I was 58 or 59yo). The doorbell rang, my wife answered the door. It was a neighbor child trying to give away a kitten! I walked up behind my wife, saw the kitten, placed my arms around her waist, lifting her up. I then turned ninety degrees walking away from the door with my wife's feet dangling above the floor! I carried her for about ten feet and put her down gently. My wife is a size 24/26 dress size!
I have always loved BBWs therefore, in a time of stress I should be able to pick up my wife just like any other man picking up his wife. Whether it is carrying my bride across the threshold or if she falls me being able to just pick her up.
I guess it is a means of which I measure myself as a man.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 07:58 AM   #5
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
I guess it is a means of which I measure myself as a man.
I know what you mean and, despite not being able to pick her up with my arms, I feel the same way. However, I was able to assist her to her feet several years ago when she slipped on some trail ice. My legs are strong enough to carry her on my back, if she does the hanging on. My measure would be if I could get her out of the building in case of fire (maybe I should keep a wagon or a wheel chair for the purpose.) She is so strong that there is no question that she could get me out, if necessary.

I'm 73 and I see you are not much younger. I congratulate you on your strength.

Old 02-09-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in

Thank you for reminding me about 'leg strength'. That has remained while arm strength has gone down a lot in the last few years. I am quite sure I could use a fireman's carry if I had to go down steps or carry any real distance.
Old 02-10-2011, 02:15 AM   #7
PunkyGurly74
History wonkette

PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!PunkyGurly74 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Being a very big girl, (very tall and very big) I have had a couple of partners whose strength shocked me and turned me on! LOL Being man handled like that was a shock and actually pleasant...lol

It doesn't even have to be a huge gesture..just once in awhile..a surprise...shocking..throw her off balance ...I bet you will get a great response (or at least I hope you do!).

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean. Do ya?
PunkyGurly74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:44 AM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love picking up my g/f. She always tells me not to because she's afraid I'll throw my back out.

I keep tellin her "I'll keep doing it until I do" lol
Old 02-10-2011, 07:31 AM   #9
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've had guys try and pick me up before, and it's been uncomfortable if they tried to do it by wrapping their arms under my ribs, but I'm with Punky - being manhandled is sexy.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #10
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

" Being a very big girl, (very tall and very big) I have had a couple of partners whose strength shocked me and turned me on! "

Yeah... One day my Sweetheart helped me up from sitting on the floor. I knew he was strong, but didn't expect it when he literally pulled me up and off of my feet before catching me. At first I was Then I was .

Tracy
Old 02-10-2011, 01:07 PM   #11
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It's hot but I doubt very much anyone actually could lift me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:11 PM   #12
Christov
On Timeout

Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Christov has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I can always try, but is it going to happen?

Ololololololololol, no.
Christov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:21 PM   #13
Adrian
??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It's hot but I doubt very much anyone actually could lift me.
Don't be so sure of that! Lifting the woman you love is not just physical, to a large extent it is mental. Good mechanics in lifting helps in lifting the woman -how much arm strength versus the amount of leg strength without hurting her is something the man will have to figure out. He needs to get it correct the first time for if he fails, she is embarrassed because she always felt she was to fat. Failing the first time, seldom will he get a second chance.
I was fifty-seven or fifty-eight years old and my wife was around 265-lbs, the last time I lifted my wife up. I know deep down inside of me, in my thirties I could lifted my wife when her weight was over 300-lbs, holding her up and walking with her with her being in my arms. I could go further if she were in a fireman's carry position.

Last edited by Adrian; 02-10-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:34 PM   #14
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

A dude picking me up is totally hot!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #15
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I've had guys try and pick me up before, and it's been uncomfortable if they tried to do it by wrapping their arms under my ribs, but I'm with Punky - being manhandled is sexy.
I promise you I'm not following you around quoting you, but I had to add to this. Picking someone up by the ribs is not the way to go.

I've always been a fan of picking people up from the legs. Like say, your legs wrapped around me, and lifting from there. It just seems like a better gripping point. that's just me though.

Carry on.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #16
op user

Thanks for your answers. I am particularly fond on having her seating on my laps and picking her up by placing my arms under her shoulders and knees and eventually carry her to bed.

Just the feeling of her weight on my arms it is heavenly.

Please keep answering and any clips are most welcome.

Have a great weekend.

op user
Old 02-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #17
Ho Ho Tai

Quote:
Originally Posted by op user View Post
Thanks for your answers. I am particularly fond on having her seating on my laps and picking her up by placing my arms under her shoulders and knees and eventually carry her to bed.

op user
In the best British tradition, "Carry on"

Old 02-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #18
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I promise you I'm not following you around quoting you, but I had to add to this. Picking someone up by the ribs is not the way to go.

I've always been a fan of picking people up from the legs. Like say, your legs wrapped around me, and lifting from there. It just seems like a better gripping point. that's just me though.

Carry on.

Indeed, it certainly isn't the way to go; freaking hurts! Will have to give pointers next time if anyone tries to dislocate my middle again...
Old 02-11-2011, 10:13 PM   #19
Hiram

Hiram has said some nice things

My wife gets nervous when I pick her up (cradle her) as she is sure she will hurt me. It's never been that much of a problem although, unless she helps, it can be a test carrying her much distance.

I've told her several times there isn't that much to it if she helps. By that I mean she has to put one arm around my neck and grab that wrist with her other hand. Then if she pulls she can help distribute her weight across my shoulders and back. When she does that I can carry her from almost anywhere in the house to our bed. This activity can lead to some laughing and some partying.

When a curvaceous woman wants to play, it helps if she helps...
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 02:03 AM   #20
op user

Hiran,

How large is your wife. I understand that in a "standard" couple it is not such an issue but in (SS)BBW / FA it can be interesting.

op user
Old 02-13-2011, 05:57 AM   #21
Hiram

Hiram has said some nice things

Hiran, How large is your wife.

She is a BBW by the standards of this forum, but has never been SS. She is about this much taller than five feet. Her weight has been a roller coaster since she first became a Mom. At her maximum she has weighed about 250 and has been there or nearly so about three times.

Today she weighs between 200 and 210.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 06:25 AM   #22
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
Hiran, How large is your wife.

She is a BBW by the standards of this forum, but has never been SS. She is about this much taller than five feet. Her weight has been a roller coaster since she first became a Mom. At her maximum she has weighed about 250 and has been there or nearly so about three times.

Today she weighs between 200 and 210.
Speaking from experience, its much easier picking up a 210 pound woman than it is picking up a 310 pound woman.

However, if she's helping you and it leads to laughter and fun, it doesn't matter what size a woman is because its all good.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:55 AM   #23
Adrian
??

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
However, if she's helping you and it leads to laughter and fun, it doesn't matter what size a woman is because its all good.
Boy, are you correct there. It is so great, when both of you can laugh at the effort.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:06 AM   #24
AmazingAmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Boy, are you correct there. It is so great, when both of you can laugh at the effort.
I think that's all you can do! It's never going to be anything but a hilarious disaster with me.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:11 AM   #25
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

My boyfriend can't pick me up, but he can have me on his back riding him like a pony...not for very long though, he's a little weak in the arm area so i'm actually trying to tone him up with using my tummy and me for weights :P
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote