Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-15-2011, 07:35 AM   #26
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Picking up your partner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I think that's all you can do! It's never going to be anything but a hilarious disaster with me.
At my age I can still carry my wife about a ten to twelve feet, not like back in the 1980s, where getting my wife on my shoulders and I could go up steps (but not down). Ahhhh I have memories!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #27
Hiram

Hiram has said some nice things

KHayes666 said: Speaking from experience, its much easier picking up a 210 pound woman than it is picking up a 310 pound woman.

I'm pretty sure I could't handle her at 310 lbs. By no stretch of the imagination am I any kind of a weight lifter, Charles Atlas or Mr. Universe. I was always pretty worthless in the bench press.

We did play in my more youthful days with me doing push ups while she climbed on my back. She claims that was only in our early days, but I had to remind her it was also after our last child joined the fray. By then she had become a true lass of the curve.

I have been able to handle her at every level of her weight up 'til now. When she weighed 250 it became an adventure, but was still doable if she helped. I'd have to say that's about my upper limit. We are definitely more compatible with her in the 210 range.

The rules of play, on the other hand, don't care what she weighs as long as she can get around and wants to have fun. I think that's true for everyone.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 05:25 AM   #28
paddyo

paddyo has said some nice things

Interesting thread!!! Picking up your partner.

I thought I would attach these pictures.

PS thats not me in the pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IM1.jpg (43.3 KB, 830 views)
File Type: jpg IM2.jpg (58.2 KB, 827 views)
File Type: jpg IM3.jpg (42.5 KB, 825 views)
paddyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:03 PM   #29
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyo View Post
Interesting thread!!! Picking up your partner.

I thought I would attach these pictures.

PS thats not me in the pictures
Damn! How tall is that woman? Or shall I say, how short is that man?
Old 02-17-2011, 07:17 PM   #30
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

he is a light weight i think he would be easy to lift at any height or weight ..
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:19 PM   #31
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
he is a light weight i think he would be easy to lift at any height or weight ..
Yeah, I can lift him up and bounce him on my knee.

I love how they pair BBWs with the skinniest little men. LOL
Old 02-17-2011, 07:25 PM   #32
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Yeah, I can lift him up and bounce him on my knee.

I love how they pair BBWs with the skinniest little men. LOL
lol i know you would they were just trying to make the models look even fatter
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #33
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks for your input. I just wonder if there are any pictures of a FA struggling and carrying a BBW.

op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 06:55 AM   #34
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in

While there are no pictures of me holding my wife in the air, here are two pictures of my son holding my daughter in-law in the air. While these pictures don't really show it well, my daughter in-law is most definitely a BBW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0_Ana_&_Mark_1a.jpg (34.4 KB, 738 views)
File Type: jpg 0-Engagmt_LiftingAna.jpg (37.7 KB, 740 views)
Old 03-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #35
bella929

bella929 can now change their title

I've always wanted to have sex up against the wall with the guy carrying me...my last boyfriend tried picking me up but I wasn't comfortable because I didn't think he'd be able to...
I'm currently 180lbs...how difficult would it be for a reasonably in shape man to lift me?
bella929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #36
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

well the last guy to pick me up wasn't a romantic partner lol he is one of my close friends and a power lifter lol at 6'1 around about 300+ pounds but mainly all muscle (he has a bit of a belly lol) and he saw me so I ran up to him to give him a hug (hadn't seen him in months lol he lives far away) and when i reached him he leaned down, wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and carryed me around for about 2 minutes lol, I had to wrap my legs around his waist lol it was so funny....he is a bear!
Old 03-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #37
bella929

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenesquehunny View Post
well the last guy to pick me up wasn't a romantic partner lol he is one of my close friends and a power lifter lol at 6'1 around about 300+ pounds but mainly all muscle (he has a bit of a belly lol) and he saw me so I ran up to him to give him a hug (hadn't seen him in months lol he lives far away) and when i reached him he leaned down, wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and carryed me around for about 2 minutes lol, I had to wrap my legs around his waist lol it was so funny....he is a bear!
Awww that's cute
That reminds me of a similar experience I had with a friend of mine-he picked me up while we were on the dance floor (we were both pretty tipsy >) and put my legs around his waist and started doing some pretty suggestive dance moves. He looks pretty skinny so I was actually pretty surprised he was able to pick me up like that. Too bad he prefers men...lol!
Old 03-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #38
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella929 View Post
Awww that's cute
That reminds me of a similar experience I had with a friend of mine-he picked me up while we were on the dance floor (we were both pretty tipsy >) and put my legs around his waist and started doing some pretty suggestive dance moves. He looks pretty skinny so I was actually pretty surprised he was able to pick me up like that. Too bad he prefers men...lol!
Yeah Big Red (as I call him from his Ron Weasly hair lol) is awesome...he is like a big burly red brother lol that would pound a face for messing with me lol...and smart, he will some girl very lucky but he picked me up like my 216lb frame was a feather...but he is used to 600+ dead lift so I guess next to that I am lol

Oh love you friend, sounds like a good time!!
Old 03-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #39
bella929

Quote:

Yeah Big Red (as I call him from his Ron Weasly hair lol) is awesome...he is like a big burly red brother lol that would pound a face for messing with me lol...and smart, he will some girl very lucky but he picked me up like my 216lb frame was a feather...but he is used to 600+ dead lift so I guess next to that I am lol

Oh love you friend, sounds like a good time!!
Gotta love those feisty redheads! Heeheehee...its always nice to have guy friends who you know have got your back
Old 03-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #40
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I carried my 300+ g/f around her yacht saturday afternoon. Bit tough but i still did it lol
Old 03-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #41
rubenesquehunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
I carried my 300+ g/f around her yacht saturday afternoon. Bit tough but i still did it lol
good job sir!! Oh and loved the time of your post!!
Old 03-14-2011, 08:55 PM   #42
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
good job sir!! Oh and loved the time of your post!!
Ironically I'm straight edge lol
Old 03-23-2011, 10:20 AM   #43
Dorktacular

Dorktacular can now change their title

My wife is 220 lbs., and I can throw he over my shoulder with no problem. My lower back won't let me do the old traditional "carrying over the threshold" pose for too long, though. Holding her up against the wall for sex isn't a problem, either. I'm 375, so I guess I should be able to handle it!
Dorktacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #44
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics

Wow, it's nice to see I'm not the only person that enjoys this. I actually never tried it until about a year ago with my gf at the time. I was at the kitchen table workin on some homework when she came up behind me and surprised me with the sexiest teddy lingerie I have ever seen on her. And on the spur of the moment between the surprise, sheer delight, and pure sexual drive, I picked her up and carried her across the apartment to the bedroom where I tossed her on the bed. She was about 230 at the time and neither of us had thought about it before but later that night she confessed she enjoyed the barbaric-ness of it, even the throwing her on the bed part. Not every night but once in a while I would do it again to crank it up another level. On my part I gotta say, it was thrilling sweeping her up and carrying her.
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #45
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Honey you can pick me up and throw me on your bed anytime you want.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:12 AM   #46
Adrian
??

Quote:
I've always wanted to have sex up against the wall with the guy carrying me...
I'm currently 180lbs...how difficult would it be for a reasonably in shape man to lift me?
Sixty years ago that was within my capability, to have fun that way! Back when I first got married forty-five years ago I was able to pick up my bride who was a size twenty-four dress.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:23 AM   #47
Trinkan

Trinkan can now change their title

Quote:
I've always wanted to have sex up against the wall with the guy carrying me...my last boyfriend tried picking me up but I wasn't comfortable because I didn't think he'd be able to...
That wouldnt be difficult at all??
Lifting and carrying someone as petite as you isnt even a challange for a man!
Well if he did it with one hand while eating a burger with the other
Trinkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:05 AM   #48
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It's hot but I doubt very much anyone actually could lift me.

no doubt..I think that would be hot but I dont see anyone being able to pick me up and carry me anywhere... <pout>

plus I dont want to be dropped!

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"

Last edited by mel; 06-12-2011 at 08:06 AM. Reason: ..
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #49
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

I havent been with a man yet that could pick me up but Im sure up for the challenge.
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #50
bigguy123

bigguy123 has said some nice things

i woul pick sweetie up and carry her anywhere she wanted, i can handle it
bigguy123 is offline   Reply With Quote