Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-12-2011, 06:48 PM   #51
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I visited a park and met some new people. I larp so think "role Models". We were all saying our goodbyes and everyone was hugging each other. This great big guy said "gee I guess I don't get any hugs" and I said I'll hug you and went over to hug him. Keep in mind I hate people in my space and am not a hugging type person also I weighed about 400lbs at the time.

He bear hugged me and lifted me up off the ground. I was shocked to say the least.

In your mind you can think...yeah yeah men are stronger than women, but I think sometimes women have no idea how MUCH stronger men are.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:08 AM   #52
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
I havent been with a man yet that could pick me up but Im sure up for the challenge.
Well baby I KNOW I can pick you up so get ready.
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:26 AM   #53
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPhoenix1969 View Post

Well then bring it on big boy. Im right here waiting.......
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:28 PM   #54
Kamily

Kamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized repKamily has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPhoenix1969 View Post

How about you picking me up and giving it to me against the wall baby?
Kamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:21 AM   #55
RedPhoenix1969

RedPhoenix1969 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamily View Post
How about you picking me up and giving it to me against the wall baby?
I can do that
RedPhoenix1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #56
SarahLaughsAlot

SarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going onSarahLaughsAlot knows EXACTLY what's going on

get a room!!!!!! love ya both have fun kids, here' lookin at you sweetheart =) in my best (worst) humphrey bogart voice! lmao!
Old 06-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #57
VeronicaVaughn

VeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this boardVeronicaVaughn carries a lot of weight on this board

Ok, real talk for a moment. I absolutely love to be picked up and thrown around. Need it. Want it.
VeronicaVaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #58
mel
This is My year!..again:)

mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaVaughn View Post
Ok, real talk for a moment. I absolutely love to be picked up and thrown around. Need it. Want it.
I think that would be hawt! ...but the only time anyone has picked me up is in the pool. wahh

"Do I see sheets of plastic in your future?"
mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:36 PM   #59
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've picked my wife up before but its not something she enjoys. There comes a point when there is not a comfortable way to carry someone in a non-emergency situation, love handles =/= actual handles.
Fat Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #60
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Brian View Post
I've picked my wife up before but its not something she enjoys. There comes a point when there is not a comfortable way to carry someone in a non-emergency situation, love handles =/= actual handles.
Yeah I found that out too. I recently tried to pick up my fiancee and she resisted because it hurts her. Guess I won't be carrying her on our honeymoon after all.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:46 PM   #61
GlassDaemon

GlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot picsGlassDaemon does more than just post hot pics

I gotta say I don't like it when he tries to pick me up, he's done it sure, got his arms around my ribs and lifted me off the ground but when it requires a "Huff!" and a "aggh!" I'm not feeling so comfortable anymore.

I mean he's picked me up in a pool and I think it's sexy when he won't let me go (Course in deep water I cage him and laugh, I'm a much better swimmer than he is so no way could he hold me when his feet can't touch bottom, but I can hold him!)

I do like it when he pushes me down on the bed or pins me down in some way, cause even if he can't lift me he's still physically stronger than me and I can't escape unless he lets me. There is no "using the weight" to get him off when I'm on my back!
Old 09-07-2013, 12:06 AM   #62
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Sadly i never got to actually lift a partner in that sense, everyone i dated never seemed to be into it, but i always wanted to. really hoping that changes!
Old 09-07-2013, 02:57 AM   #63
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know that I always feel too heavy for somebody to pick up... even back when I was about 140lbs a friend picked me up and barely managed it and was complaining about how heavy I was, I was so embarrassed... my dear mother complained like hell about how heavy I was when I was about 130lbs and had to sit on her knee in the car... I know she was bullshitting for attention because as it happens I was sitting in a crouched position the whole time which almost all my weight on my own feet and not her but still, she made me feel like a huge whale. I am about 175lbs now and my boyfriend reckons he could pick me up easily and I do have a 6'2 250lb male friend that can pick me up no problem but I still feel too heavy to lift...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:17 AM   #64
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I know that I always feel too heavy for somebody to pick up... even back when I was about 140lbs a friend picked me up and barely managed it and was complaining about how heavy I was, I was so embarrassed... my dear mother complained like hell about how heavy I was when I was about 130lbs and had to sit on her knee in the car... I know she was bullshitting for attention because as it happens I was sitting in a crouched position the whole time which almost all my weight on my own feet and not her but still, she made me feel like a huge whale. I am about 175lbs now and my boyfriend reckons he could pick me up easily and I do have a 6'2 250lb male friend that can pick me up no problem but I still feel too heavy to lift...

I think that was the problem with alot of bigger woman i dated in the past. They thought they were too heavy to lift that's why they never let me try to lift them. im a pretty strong guy and i think i could of managed them.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #65
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyDuty24 View Post
I think that was the problem with a lot of bigger woman i dated in the past. They thought they were too heavy to lift that's why they never let me try to lift them. im a pretty strong guy and i think i could of managed them.
And though some of our heavier friends are too heavy to lift, it is this fear that not only prohibits the trying 98% of the time (especially in a public place) but also that when an attempt IS made, it is a half-assed one and looks like totally without motivation.

I think right around the 400lbs mark is when someone would be a real, actual challenge to lift, even someone with muscles. I have some women I would love to attempt to lift, but, in all reality, unless some major circumstances line up, it is of their consent and probably wont happen, since the choice is theirs. The whole thing feels taboo to many, and those that actually want to see are relegated to the deviant few, though the desire may be genuine.

It also would be more challenging to actually attempt to lift a tall and heavy SSBBW, like someone 6ft or taller or even say 5ft10 or 5ft11, with an amazon-type frame that weighs about 450lbs or so and some of us in this community fit that description, than, say, someone 5dt3 and 550lbs. Big huge difference there, and whereas the latter is impossible unless two or three people tried, and that could be fun, the woman would probably never allow it, and in the case of the tall amazon SSBBW woman, some positions like a frontal lift may work, whereas if you tried to lift from behind it would be too much weight..

Amazon Amanda has probably the best video and example of exactly this happening, back when she was lighter at about only 350lbs or so, and whereas a rear lift was impossible, a frontal lift was. Twice! The video is from 2007 and is in her store, and in my opinion is her absolute best one (she does not weigh as much as she claims to, she is not super heavy for her frame, except for height muscles, which vary widely. She also has a few videos of men piggybacking her, for certain lengths of time, before she forces them down.) Whereas attempts to lift her friend Blythe, though mostly now retired, at 6ft6 and she is very heavy for what looks like her slender yet muscular build, proved futile. And then we have piggyback attempts.. yet another category that gets lumped into this, and while men like myself are enthusiastic to try and really want to try, most women will just say no. And for me, 350lbs seems like a good lift. Crank that up to about 450lbs to maybe be too heavy. Muscles can lift and have a limit but I am just being real here. And there will always be someone who can lift more, and less, than you, so pointing it out as a source of pride is an annoyance, because there is always someone that can lift more.

And we all know SSBBW can dominate with weight alone!
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 07:43 AM   #66
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaVaughn View Post
I am a fan of your clips and have followed them and if you are ever in the States I will absolutely pick you up.
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:13 AM   #67
missyj1978

missyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging inmissyj1978 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
175, for most guys is not to heavy to lift. I am speaking from experience here, almost all of my ex's have been able to pick me up from 170 to about 225. I do go for a stronger type of guy but some of the smaller guys are pretty strong! Let your boyfriend try, its nice to be in a guys arms.

Quote:
I think that was the problem with alot of bigger woman i dated in the past. They thought they were too heavy to lift that's why they never let me try to lift them. im a pretty strong guy and i think i could of managed them.
Well I KNOW you can manage me, I am just waiting for you to do it
missyj1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #68
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think a lot of it has to do with whether or not we feel safe being lifted rather than just whether the guy can physically do it. I mean, one of my mates can pick me up and carry me but the way he does so makes me feel like he is straining the whole time and is gonna collapse and drop me! That and I wouldn't let a smaller built guy even try and carry me because I just wouldn't feel safe at all! Big strong guys make me feel safe being picked up though. =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
175, for most guys is not to heavy to lift. I am speaking from experience here, almost all of my ex's have been able to pick me up from 170 to about 225. I do go for a stronger type of guy but some of the smaller guys are pretty strong! Let your boyfriend try, its nice to be in a guys arms.
Thank you for sharing this, you make me feel much better about it. My boyfriend is a big strong guy himself so I think he would be able to pick me up and I just worry too much!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:53 PM   #69
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyj1978 View Post
Well I KNOW you can manage me, I am just waiting for you to do it
Haha! i will manage you alright! just wait and see!
Old 09-07-2013, 11:55 PM   #70
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
I think a lot of it has to do with whether or not we feel safe being lifted rather than just whether the guy can physically do it. I mean, one of my mates can pick me up and carry me but the way he does so makes me feel like he is straining the whole time and is gonna collapse and drop me! That and I wouldn't let a smaller built guy even try and carry me because I just wouldn't feel safe at all! Big strong guys make me feel safe being picked up though. =3

Thank you for sharing this, you make me feel much better about it. My boyfriend is a big strong guy himself so I think he would be able to pick me up and I just worry too much!
I totally agree! sometimes i thought it had alot to do with the girl too and her self concious, thinking she is too big for most guys to lift her properly. I agree and nice post loopy. There isn't much i couldn't lift i am very capable, just need that darling young female to let me do it a.k.a. Missy!
Old 09-08-2013, 12:20 AM   #71
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post
And though some of our heavier friends are too heavy to lift, it is this fear that not only prohibits the trying 98% of the time (especially in a public place) but also that when an attempt IS made, it is a half-assed one and looks like totally without motivation.

I think right around the 400lbs mark is when someone would be a real, actual challenge to lift, even someone with muscles. I have some women I would love to attempt to lift, but, in all reality, unless some major circumstances line up, it is of their consent and probably wont happen, since the choice is theirs. The whole thing feels taboo to many, and those that actually want to see are relegated to the deviant few, though the desire may be genuine.

It also would be more challenging to actually attempt to lift a tall and heavy SSBBW, like someone 6ft or taller or even say 5ft10 or 5ft11, with an amazon-type frame that weighs about 450lbs or so and some of us in this community fit that description, than, say, someone 5dt3 and 550lbs. Big huge difference there, and whereas the latter is impossible unless two or three people tried, and that could be fun, the woman would probably never allow it, and in the case of the tall amazon SSBBW woman, some positions like a frontal lift may work, whereas if you tried to lift from behind it would be too much weight..

Amazon Amanda has probably the best video and example of exactly this happening, back when she was lighter at about only 350lbs or so, and whereas a rear lift was impossible, a frontal lift was. Twice! The video is from 2007 and is in her store, and in my opinion is her absolute best one (she does not weigh as much as she claims to, she is not super heavy for her frame, except for height muscles, which vary widely. She also has a few videos of men piggybacking her, for certain lengths of time, before she forces them down.) Whereas attempts to lift her friend Blythe, though mostly now retired, at 6ft6 and she is very heavy for what looks like her slender yet muscular build, proved futile. And then we have piggyback attempts.. yet another category that gets lumped into this, and while men like myself are enthusiastic to try and really want to try, most women will just say no. And for me, 350lbs seems like a good lift. Crank that up to about 450lbs to maybe be too heavy. Muscles can lift and have a limit but I am just being real here. And there will always be someone who can lift more, and less, than you, so pointing it out as a source of pride is an annoyance, because there is always someone that can lift more.

And we all know SSBBW can dominate with weight alone!
I can agree with you on some points. I wasn't trying to point anything out, was just stating i am capable of lifting alot.

Im not the strongest person in the world, i know there are alot of people stronger then me, i just think i am stronger then like the average person that's all i was saying. Anyway i agree about the 400 plus thing.

My ex was 400 plus and like 5'10 pretty big, im 6'3 and she was up there with me in height. I wondered if i could lift her, maybe could have given the chance but she never let me try so. There will always be someone who can lift more then the next person, that is life.

There will be people out there who are stronger then me, then someone who is stronger then them etc but that really wasn't my point, i wasn't trying to point anything out as pride, i was just stating what i think i am capable of, nothing wrong with that.

Pointing it out as pride would be saying it every chance i got, i just mentioned it here cause it seemed appropriate with the topic at hand, and we are in a "picking up your partner" discussion so it seemed like appropriate talk. It's crazy cause some people are heavier then they look, and some are lighter then they look. It goes both ways sometimes.

I just always wondered could i lift my ex, since she was by far the biggest woman i ever dated in weight and in height, wish she had of let me try so i could have just seen atleast if i could have. I moved her around a few times but never like actually traditionally lifted her.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 09-08-2013 at 12:37 AM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #72
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My biggest question is why? Yes I read most of the thread, so I understand that you want to cause you think you can, but why not use that energy for a more pleasurable moment for the woman? I like most BBW I would think to believe would much rather be held onto tight rather than be lifted up and carried around. I have a lot of points to get ahold of, but few that are load bearing.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:34 AM   #73
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
My biggest question is why? Yes I read most of the thread, so I understand that you want to cause you think you can, but why not use that energy for a more pleasurable moment for the woman? I like most BBW I would think to believe would much rather be held onto tight rather than be lifted up and carried around. I have a lot of points to get ahold of, but few that are load bearing.
If you were referring to me, It all depends on the person, i like lifting a bbw and seeing if i can and testing my strength, it's just a personal thing it's all in good fun, i like that kind of stuff. For example, It's like saying "why would someone want to be a feeder?" just what they want to do.

I would actually love to lift a BBW and carry her to the bedroom, that is romantic to me, or lift any woman like that for that matter. I actually love to cuddle. It's not some freaky thing, i just like to play like that, carry, wrestle, etc. That's just me, it's ok if no one else wants to do that, that's fine.

Im not into alot of stuff people like to do, but that's them lol and i won't knock them for it. To each there own i say. It's not like i go around wanting to lift a woman and not wanting to do anything else LOL. Lifting a woman is not all who i am, just something i like to do. Some are into it others aren't, and that's ok. All good.

Last edited by HeavyDuty24; 09-08-2013 at 02:42 AM.
HeavyDuty24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:43 AM   #74
AmyJo1976
Corpulently Content

AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmyJo1976 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
If you were referring to me, It all depends on the person, i like lifting a bbw and seeing if i can and testing my strength, it's just a personal thing it's all in good fun, i like that kind of stuff. For example, It's like saying "why would someone want to be a feeder?" just what they want to do.

I would actually love to lift a BBW and carry her to the bedroom, that is romantic to me, or lift any woman like that for that matter. I actually love to cuddle. It's not some freaky thing, i just like to play like that, carry, wrestle, etc. That's just me, it's ok if no one else wants to do that, that's fine.

Im not into alot of stuff people like to do, but that's them lol. To each there own i say. It's not like i go around wanting to lift a woman and not wanting to do anything else LOL. Lifting a woman is not all who i am, just something i like to do. Some are into it others aren't, and that's ok. All good.
I respect your reply, and I didn't mean to offend you if I did, I'm a little buzzed and was just speaking my mind.
AmyJo1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:45 AM   #75
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyJo1976 View Post
I respect your reply, and I didn't mean to offend you if I did, I'm a little buzzed and was just speaking my mind.

Hey you didn't offend me! it's all good. Sorry if it seemed like i was offended, i really wasn't. I was just stating my opinion on the matter is all.