Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 01:33 PM   #1
mrfantasy90

mrfantasy90 can now change their title
Wink Ladies, post a cute pic of yourself :)

Now ladies, you know us big hungry men are creatures that are slaves to our eyes. Thats why when I watch the food network I just cant stop eating.

Would it be possible if the wonderful women in this forum posted some cute pics of yourselves here so us poor hungry fatboys could see?
Old 07-20-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title

Dont know if i am cute enough but i like this pic of me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sultry.jpg (7.9 KB, 7585 views)
File Type: jpg permdo.jpg (6.5 KB, 7512 views)
File Type: jpg bountiful.jpg (35.4 KB, 7638 views)
File Type: jpg justme.jpg (26.0 KB, 7585 views)
Old 07-21-2008, 12:59 AM   #3
mrfantasy90

Awww those are great pics! Thanks for having the gusto of being the first poster cute smile

Anyone else got the gusto?
Old 07-21-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

here's one of me : )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP0488[1].JPG (43.4 KB, 7589 views)
Old 07-21-2008, 04:27 AM   #5
cute_obese_girl
Herbivore

cute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging incute_obese_girl makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
Holy mama! That would make me take a trip to Hawaii. LOL, and I'm supposed to be here for the BHMs

"What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."-Albert Pine
Old 07-21-2008, 04:30 AM   #6
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_obese_girl View Post
Holy mama! That would make me take a trip to Hawaii. LOL, and I'm supposed to be here for the BHMs
Thanx. I don't think it's that awesome...but thanx anyway.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:46 AM   #7
Bountiful1966

Bountiful1966 can now change their title
Default Thx

Awww thanx mr fantasy
Old 07-21-2008, 11:16 AM   #8
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

yeah not sure how cute, but I think this one hasn't made it to the board before.

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 07-15-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #9
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by IszyStone View Post
Wow... complete gorgeousness
Old 07-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #10
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post

yeah not sure how cute, but I think this one hasn't made it to the board before.
Elizabeth that is far and away the BEST picture of you I've ever seen. Very pretty!

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 07-15-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #11
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This one is on the main board but I thought I would put it in BHM/FFA land as well.

Me, at work...rockin' the headphones.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #12
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

Hi guys, I'm Becky!

First pic is me at a band gig on New Year's Eve; 2nd is from this past Feb.; and the last is me at band practice this past winter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Me on NYE2.JPG (35.7 KB, 7194 views)
File Type: jpg newfeb08.JPG (58.5 KB, 7175 views)
File Type: jpg Me at practice.jpg (89.9 KB, 7183 views)
Old 07-21-2008, 05:15 PM   #13
Sugar Magnolia
vmilwa :)

Sugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticedSugar Magnolia never has a post go unnoticed

Very cute pics, Becky!

I love your T-shirt - oh, how I wish I could wear that to work.

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."
~J. Austen's Emma
Old 07-21-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

All pics very cute
Old 07-21-2008, 07:07 PM   #15
Flyin Lilac
Jumped-up fahk.

Flyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going onFlyin Lilac knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia View Post
Very cute pics, Becky!

I love your T-shirt - oh, how I wish I could wear that to work.
Thanks! The shirt is from cafepress.com and they go up to 30/32 or 5X, I don't remember which. But they're short, so be aware.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:15 PM   #16
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

This one is on the main board but I thought I would put it in BHM/FFA land as well.

You know girls with glasses are hottttt
Old 07-21-2008, 09:39 PM   #17
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

This is the only cute one I currently have.

Old 07-21-2008, 10:10 PM   #18
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

do these count as cute?

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better place—
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
Old 07-21-2008, 11:55 PM   #19
Paminabox

Paminabox has said some nice things

As a first post ever, why not?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo 5.jpg (84.2 KB, 6859 views)
Old 07-22-2008, 12:07 AM   #20
TheMildlyStrangeone

TheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this boardTheMildlyStrangeone carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paminabox View Post
very mysterious yet attractive debut

Last edited by TheMildlyStrangeone; 07-22-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:05 AM   #21
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Nice picture...and where were you -- re: pictures behind you?
Old 07-22-2008, 05:31 AM   #22
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Great pic Tina!
Old 07-22-2008, 11:49 AM   #23
mrfantasy90

wow soooo many beautiful women in here!! WHat a wonderful time to be a BHM!

Isnt the internet a wonderful thing for making us able to find each other like this. I mean 30 years ago would the average girl come out and say "I like fatty boys"? Now theres places like this where us tubby boys can find true love...its just awesome!!

Keep the cute pics rollin in ladies!! You are awesome!!
Old 07-22-2008, 12:38 PM   #24
Paminabox

Paminabox has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ_Wolf View Post
Nice picture...and where were you -- re: pictures behind you?
aw, thanks.
it was taken in my old apartment, the pictures were just a fast medium study we hung to take up some wall room.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:00 PM   #25
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Quote:
Dorky-hot
Closed Thread