Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 04:33 PM   #26
CuriousKitten
Absolutely Adorable

CuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCuriousKitten can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Okay fine.. tah dah.. my first face photo on Dims. *runs for the hills*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goodpictureofme.jpg (46.7 KB, 3013 views)
Old 07-22-2008, 06:29 PM   #27
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Glutton View Post
You know girls with glasses are hottttt

That's a compliment, right?
Old 07-22-2008, 07:21 PM   #28
mariac1966
Puppy Love

mariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging inmariac1966 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Your hair is beautiful !

The priceless gift of life is love,
For with the help of God above
Love can change the human race
And make this world a better place—
For love dissolves all hate and fear
And makes our vision bright and clear
So we can see and rise above
Our pettiness on wings of love.
~ Helen Steiner Rice ~
Old 07-22-2008, 09:55 PM   #29
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
That's a compliment, right?
Of course it is
Old 07-22-2008, 11:45 PM   #30
Olga_NYC

Olga_NYC can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1BigGirl View Post
This is the only cute one I currently have.

Love the hair!

I always wanted platinum blond but I don't dye mine cause it's just too much trouble. I'm Native American (well, on my dad's side) and my hair is so black I would need to dye it every 5 days LULZ
Old 07-22-2008, 11:48 PM   #31
Olga_NYC

Olga_NYC can now change their title

Not sure if this pic is "appropriate", but I took it a couple summers ago so lulz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mar.jpg (5.1 KB, 2964 views)
Old 07-23-2008, 02:19 AM   #32
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by That1BigGirl View Post
This is the only cute one I currently have.
WoW! I think I'm in love.
Ok I don't know you, soooo I can't be in love,
but I DEFINITELY have a major case of lust going here.
Old 07-23-2008, 03:10 AM   #33
ThatIsThat

ThatIsThat does more than just post hot picsThatIsThat does more than just post hot picsThatIsThat does more than just post hot pics

You said "cute" pic so....
me singing to myself in some old ruins in Glastonbury, UK

and at Disney World:

(in defense of the Abercrombie, I didn't want to parade around in my normal indie/fashion attire so I wouldn't scare the little kiddies :P)
oh! and me trying to look dumb before going to the opera:

Last edited by Webmaster; 02-24-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:20 AM   #34
missy_blue_eyez

missy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions communitymissy_blue_eyez is a pillar of the Dimensions community

ABCD0001 (5).JPG
buttons.jpg
Fat girl with chocolate, come and play boys hehe

DSC00609smaller.jpg
This one is on the other boards but its recent and I like it hehe
Old 07-23-2008, 08:01 AM   #35
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olga_NYC View Post
Not sure if this pic is "appropriate", but I took it a couple summers ago so lulz
Love the pic! You're gorgeous
Old 07-23-2008, 09:26 AM   #36
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

well I don't know if these are "cute"... I don't do "cute" well.

but they are rather funny. Two of them are just me chillin' on my bed with friends [who think it's funny to take dorky pics of me], and the other is me and my kitty ^-^

<3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tilt-a-whirl.jpg (59.0 KB, 2910 views)
File Type: jpg sarahbeth and phantom.jpg (24.7 KB, 2902 views)
File Type: jpg too cool 4 u.jpg (50.2 KB, 2907 views)

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Old 07-23-2008, 10:38 AM   #37
bexy
is red again &lt;3

bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!bexy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousKitten View Post
Okay fine.. tah dah.. my first face photo on Dims. *runs for the hills*
so lovely!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love.Metal View Post

but they are rather funny. Two of them are just me chillin' on my bed with friends [who think it's funny to take dorky pics of me], and the other is me and my kitty ^-^

<3
tell me thats not your kitten!! as in phantom of the opera kitten?!?! HOW HE'S GROWN!! youre cute too lol!

With loves, and hates, and passions just like mine.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:12 AM   #38
burning_sky

burning_sky has said some nice things

Not sure how cute, but this is me still wearing a bathrobe at 2 in the afternoon.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:37 AM   #39
Ninja Glutton
Film and Music Geek

Ninja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions communityNinja Glutton is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherchezLaFemme View Post
You said "cute" pic so....
me singing to myself in some old ruins in Glastonbury, UK

and at Disney World:

(in defense of the Abercrombie, I didn't want to parade around in my normal indie/fashion attire so I wouldn't scare the little kiddies :P)
oh! and me trying to look dumb before going to the opera:
Wow, I'm so jealous that you're living in the UK.

Also, great pics. You are simply stunning.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:43 AM   #40
RentonBob
I always get back up...

RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!RentonBob has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

<3
YAY! Representin the Great Northwest! Love the pics!
Old 07-23-2008, 11:59 AM   #41
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burning_sky View Post
Not sure how cute, but this is me still wearing a bathrobe at 2 in the afternoon.
I wonder if anyone would have noticed it was a bath robe if you hadn't told us? I had to look pretty closely to see the fuzzies!

However, bathrobes at 2pm = cute

also the pic = even cuter than that

Now you just need to get some guy in Ottawa to give up mountain biking in Gatineau Park and work on fulfilling your BHM requirements
Old 07-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #42
burning_sky

burning_sky has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
INow you just need to get some guy in Ottawa to give up mountain biking in Gatineau Park and work on fulfilling your BHM requirements

Don't I wish! And thank you for the comment.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:05 PM   #43
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Nice pictures everyone!
Old 07-23-2008, 02:01 PM   #44
That1BigGirl
Bella Nom Noms

That1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot picsThat1BigGirl does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
WoW! I think I'm in love.
Ok I don't know you, soooo I can't be in love,
but I DEFINITELY have a major case of lust going here.

(To be honest, I'm at a loss for words)
Old 07-23-2008, 04:58 PM   #45
Jackoblangada

Jackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJackoblangada can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

<3
Don't sell yourself short, you are, as always gorgeous
Old 07-24-2008, 01:32 AM   #46
AZ_Wolf
Lupus Maximus

AZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot picsAZ_Wolf does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paminabox View Post
aw, thanks.
it was taken in my old apartment, the pictures were just a fast medium study we hung to take up some wall room.
It was just vaguely iconic in style and it was in Russian, though the photo reversed the words. I can make out the months below but not the words above. Very interesting wall coverings, as it were.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:46 AM   #47
IszyStone
Biter

IszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot picsIszyStone does more than just post hot pics

Here's somemore for yah!!!
That weird face was protesting my mother taking my picture on our Mother Daughter Trip to Washington and British Columbia. In one I fell asleep on a boat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n763058572_1159748_24[1].jpg (49.1 KB, 2538 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00253.JPG (55.8 KB, 2531 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00290.JPG (39.2 KB, 2521 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00265.JPG (59.6 KB, 2526 views)
Old 07-26-2008, 07:44 PM   #48
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Right click. Save.

I'll be back in a few minutes....

(BTW: She's even cuter in person!)

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 03-24-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:16 AM   #49
creamygoodness

creamygoodness has said some nice things

[/QUOTE]

Good grief! There's really nothing left to be said when you're that beautiful. This thread is like window-shopping at Harrods.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:48 AM   #50
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep
Default Love.Metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackoblangada View Post
Don't sell yourself short, you are, as always gorgeous
I 2nd... 3rd 4th 5th & 6th that!! and I would also like to add the adj. Stunning to that, because thats what you are, Stunningly Gorgeous!
oh yeah and sexy, hot, beautiful and all the rest of those kinds of adj.
Closed Thread