Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Ladies Post Cute Pics of Yourself (Round 2)

Since I merged the new thread with the old ladies post cute pics of yourself thread, I made a new one. (That one was 121 pages anyway)

SO here's a fresh new thread, old one has been closed.

Have at it!

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 02-13-2011 at 12:24 PM.
BLUEeyedBanshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Second!!!!!!!!!!!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:34 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUEeyedBanshee View Post
Since I merged the new thread with the old ladies post cute pics of yourself thread, I made a new one. (That one was 121 pages anyway)

SO here's a fresh new thread, old one has been closed.

Have at it!
I always thought mods would have far more wrinkles, you look way too smooth and unstressed.

Nice to put a face to the name, I like the green!

"Quia Sic Dico"

Last edited by BLUEeyedBanshee; 02-13-2011 at 12:24 PM.
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So far? Yum yum!
Sasquatch! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just dyed my hair, so I figured I'd be a bit of a pic whore. Now I'm done for a bit =P

Last edited by Amaranthine; 01-10-2012 at 01:32 AM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 01:36 AM   #6
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Just dyed my hair, so I figured I'd be a bit of a pic whore. Now I'm done for a bit =P

very nice exquisite dig the hair and the glasses

hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 02:19 AM   #7
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
You are like crazy pretty.

Seriously.

Glasses/no glasses...just pretty.
shuefly pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:36 AM   #8
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
You are so beautyful, hun! You really are. Love your hair, too
Old 02-12-2011, 11:56 AM   #9
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I, love . . . Lamp.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:29 PM   #10
JScimitar

JScimitar has said some nice things

Wow! this thread is just shock full of sexy!!
Old 02-12-2011, 07:00 PM   #11
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:
Ack! Your lipstick is applied *perfectly*. It is also a great shade for your skin tone. I never manage to get either of those things right, so kudos to you!
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:03 PM   #12
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Got my hair did today. And no glasses.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #13
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Quote:
Haha! You look like your avatar! Awesomely pretty lady.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #14
shuefly pie
catty whompus

shuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot picsshuefly pie does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Purdy!

You're eyes look cool. Are they hazel?
Old 02-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #15
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuefly pie View Post
Purdy!

You're eyes look cool. Are they hazel?

Awww, thanks. Yes, they're hazel!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 01:34 AM   #16
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thank you everyone

Quote:

I love your hair. The gold in it goes so well with your eyes.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:43 AM   #17
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
I love your hair. The gold in it goes so well with your eyes.
its because she IS made of gold!

And ladies, you all look so beautiful!
Old 02-13-2011, 02:09 AM   #18
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

i was made to go out to night...i'm glad i did... i couldn't decide which pic i liked better even though they are the same for the most part
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 155.jpg (94.9 KB, 3516 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 154.jpg (92.4 KB, 3470 views)
Old 02-13-2011, 02:49 AM   #19
shuefly pie
catty whompus

Beauty!

Hope you had fun.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:40 AM   #20
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
i was made to go out to night...i'm glad i did... i couldn't decide which pic i liked better even though they are the same for the most part
Wow! You are sooo pretty!
Love your smile, too...
Old 02-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #21
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

all you ladies look great and beautiful Two thumbs up
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 02:10 PM   #22
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You always look awesome. LOVE that color.

Quote:
]
Beautiful. It feels wonderful to get your hair 'did does it? I know it does for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
You're so pretty!

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #23
Kazak

Kazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized repKazak has super-sized rep

Quote:

beautiful! like the hair. pretty smile. i LOVE your eyes.
Kazak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:57 PM   #24
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Sooo I don't have access to a proper camera right now, but here's a pic I took of myself a few months ago (it's a grossly inaccurate representation of myself as my hair is now fuchsia, but it does the job):

Last edited by coriander; 03-20-2011 at 07:48 PM.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:31 PM   #25
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriander View Post
Sooo I don't have access to a proper camera right now, but here's a pic I took of myself a few months ago (it's a grossly inaccurate representation of myself as my hair is now fuchsia, but it does the job):
Ooooh, Fight Club fan perchance?

Tags
cute, hitler, pictures