Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 02-14-2011, 12:49 AM   #26
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
Ooooh, Fight Club fan perchance?
Yep! Although, I haven't read the book or seen the movie in forever. I should really revisit them, or people will start to question my cred.
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 05:32 AM   #27
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriander View Post
Sooo I don't have access to a proper camera right now, but here's a pic I took of myself a few months ago (it's a grossly inaccurate representation of myself as my hair is now fuchsia, but it does the job):
Good looking lady here if you ask me
I guess the fuchsia suits you well
Old 02-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #28
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriander View Post
Sooo I don't have access to a proper camera right now, but here's a pic I took of myself a few months ago (it's a grossly inaccurate representation of myself as my hair is now fuchsia, but it does the job):
I see two Pahlaniuks and at least one Stephen King book in there.

Why? Because for some reason my eye is drawn more to bookshelves than cute girls.
Old 02-14-2011, 04:20 PM   #29
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer76 View Post
Good looking lady here if you ask me
I guess the fuchsia suits you well
Thanks, my grandmother thinks so, too.

Quote:
I see two Pahlaniuks and at least one Stephen King book in there.

Why? Because for some reason my eye is drawn more to bookshelves than cute girls.
Yep, that would be my roommate's bookshelf. He loves Palahniuk, and hates Stephen King. Yet for some reason, he also has that one Stephen King book floating around. Hmm...!
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:53 PM   #30
BBW_Bunny

BBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBBW_Bunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

One of my "cute" pics.

BBW_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:01 PM   #31
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I had more hair!

:]
Old 02-16-2011, 07:36 PM   #32
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Serious Zowie.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #33
hbighappy

hbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshbighappy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
When I had more hair!

Very Cool I dig the war paint
hbighappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:04 PM   #34
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep
Default My College Grad Pic

I don't usually wear this much make up but it was for grad photos and I do think it turned out rather well.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:57 AM   #35
MasterShake
My Fist, Your Face!

MasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticedMasterShake never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zowie View Post
Serious Zowie.

Is Zowie-Zilla gonna have to choke a b-tch?!!
Old 02-17-2011, 08:06 AM   #36
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
I don't usually wear this much make up but it was for grad photos and I do think it turned out rather well.

Great picture. You look regal.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:29 AM   #37
Zowie
Zowie-Zilla

Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zowie has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
Is Zowie-Zilla gonna have to choke a b-tch?!!
I was planning on pimp-slapping the roommate who keeps turning the heat down.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #38
grady
My socks never match

grady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot picsgrady does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I was planning on pimp-slapping the roommate who keeps turning the heat down.
My dog pimp slapped me last night because i was hogging all the covers
grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:10 PM   #39
JayDanger

JayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this boardJayDanger carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi_Hime-Sama View Post
Wow...quite beautiful
JayDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #40
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not all that cute.LOL
Looks like I need to dust the mirror huh?
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #41
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

A little drunk in this picture... and I'm smoking, so I look like a poser. :P
All the same, its not too bad.
hhskskl.jpg
Old 02-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #42
Oldtimer76
Returned

Oldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this boardOldtimer76 carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
When I had more hair!

Cutiepie!!
Old 02-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #43
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Serious Zowie.

Zowie, you are looking lovely as usual!
Old 02-18-2011, 06:57 AM   #44
SuperGuyver

SuperGuyver has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Not all that cute.LOL
Looks like I need to dust the mirror huh?
Non-sense you look great.
SuperGuyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 12:34 PM   #45
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Last edited by KittyKitten; 04-12-2011 at 07:19 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #46
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Don't know if it's particularly cute, but I kind of like the odd angle, so I'll say yes.

Last edited by lovelylady78; 03-16-2011 at 03:58 PM.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #47
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*I* like the angle. Get over it if you don't.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 01-06-2013 at 09:34 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #48
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
*I* like the angle. Get over it if you don't.
You're so sassy. And rightfully so, I might add.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:12 PM   #49
Markt

Markt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMarkt can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Why hello there...
Markt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #50
PinkRodery
Rabid Squirrel

PinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot picsPinkRodery does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Don't know if it's particularly cute, but I kind of like the odd angle, so I'll say yes.
Oh my God, your eyes! So beautiful!

Tags
cute, hitler, pictures