Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 10-26-2017, 01:34 PM   #1
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Favorite Halloween Candy!!

Time to take a stand, what is your all time favorite halloween candy? I am going to have to say that I find the pumpkin shaped peanut butter cups are the best chocolate peanutbutter ratio. Much better than the original cup shape. Plus you donít have to peel off that pesky paper, raising the possibility of losing some of the chocolate goodness.

What is your favorite?
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:52 PM   #2
Am Jim

Am Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this boardAm Jim carries a lot of weight on this board

I like the small size Mr Goodbars!
Am Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 02:03 AM   #3
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'll do anything for a big bag of tootsie rolls..
Old 10-28-2017, 02:55 PM   #4
BBW MeganLynn44DD
Perfectly Round

BBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBBW MeganLynn44DD is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Very simply Candy Corn,i have eaten an entire bag in one sitting and it sure shows these days again!
BBW MeganLynn44DD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 06:51 PM   #5
plushkitty

plushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 clubplushkitty is a member of the 500 club

It's a tie between Halloween Reese's and mini Payday bars.
plushkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:27 PM   #6
DragonFly
Ahem Prema

DragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging inDragonFly makes people happy simply by logging in

Iím gonna need to sample all of the different kinds of candy please
DragonFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 08:54 PM   #7
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Fun sized anything like snickers, milky way,3 musketeers.
They are so tiny and cute.
Tracii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 01:41 PM   #8
Kristal

Kristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging inKristal makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracii View Post
Fun sized anything like snickers, milky way,3 musketeers.
They are so tiny and cute.
Trick or Treat 4 you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l300.jpg (45.0 KB, 66 views)
Kristal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:28 AM   #9
BurgerMePlease

BurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized repBurgerMePlease has super-sized rep

Reese peanut butter cups and Twix bars. Go ahead and toss in some Kit Kats for good measure
Old 11-02-2017, 06:33 PM   #10
Tracii

Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tracii has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh Kristal that looks yummy.LOL
Old 11-02-2017, 08:02 PM   #11
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

YAS, love the bigger sizes of Reeses cause of the extra peanut butter! I don't really care for the mini ones since they're mostly just chocolate with just a hint of peanut butter.
Candy corn is yummy too, love Skittles too even though I'm still a lil mad about the green one changing from lime to apple-the lime one used to be my favorite Skittle! Pretty much any Twizzler variety other than the chocolate is good but the sweet n sour filled are just about my favorite candy of all time. Pixy Stix are good for when you're just like "Yup, sugar is basically my drug of choice and I'm owning that. Btw what happens if you snort these suckers?" Oh and my other favorite Candy is John, bonus points if you know why he's a Halloween Candy.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:11 PM   #12
LumpySmile

LumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging inLumpySmile makes people happy simply by logging in

Does anyone else actually LIKE the peanut nougat chews that come wrapped in the orange and black waxed papers? I've always loved them and never had trouble getting them from others who hate them for some reason...

I won a "Guess how many candycorns are in the jar" contest once in 4th grade and ate myself sick on them... It was YEARS before I could eat another
LumpySmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:32 PM   #13
Tracii

Ewww those things in the orange wrapper were awful LOLOL.
If I had known you liked them I would have mailed you all the one I got.