Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-15-2011, 06:16 AM   #1
bostonguy

bostonguy can now change their title
Default BBW's and age difference?

Hi everyone! I am a younger guy of 31 and am seeing an older woman she is in her mid forties. We have great chemistry and similar interests, and passion.

I was wondering what other people think of age difference in dating, especially what do the ladies think?
bostonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:26 AM   #2
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: BBW's and age difference?

"To each their own." I wish you all the best.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 07:54 AM   #3
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

When you're an adult age is but a number. If you can connect with someone it doesn't matter how old you are.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:01 AM   #4
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Age is just a number, if you like/love each other, than who gives a crap what anyone else thinks!

At least the age isn't drastic like 15 year old and a 27 year old. you're both consenting adults and i think you should keep at it :]
Deacone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #5
bostonguy

bostonguy can now change their title

I agree with you guys so far. It is a lot of fun!
bostonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #6
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Unless it's just a fling, no chance of becoming long-term, I honestly think the "1/2 the older partners age + 7 years" formula is a workable rule of thumb. I'm clear there are bound to be wonderful exceptions but I've never been able to convince myself that it would be fair to enter a relationship with a woman significantly younger than that. That's all the more true now that I'm well past my "best used by:" date. JMO
Old 02-15-2011, 11:40 AM   #7
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
the "1/2 the older partners age + 7 years" formula
How does that work again? I've forgotten
Old 02-15-2011, 01:13 PM   #8
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Formulas don't work. Good chemistry is a start.

I used to never even consider someone ten years (or more) younger than me but there are a lot of very mature younger men with good heads on their shoulders who shouldn't be dismissed because of a number. If you have a lot in common but can also appreciate each others' differences, then age shouldn't be a deciding factor IMO.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:34 PM   #9
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I prefer to stay within 5 years either side of my age, as guys further out from that tend to be in different life stages. But it's all about the person, so it's not a hard and fast rule.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:29 PM   #10
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacone View Post
How does that work again? I've forgotten
I'm 54. Half of that is 27. 27 + 7 = 34. Get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
Formulas don't work. Good chemistry is a start.

I used to never even consider someone ten years (or more) younger than me but there are a lot of very mature younger men with good heads on their shoulders who shouldn't be dismissed because of a number. If you have a lot in common but can also appreciate each others' differences, then age shouldn't be a deciding factor IMO.
I'm clear there are exceptions but on a simple logistical level if I dated someone 30 yo today, when she's my age I'd be, um... dead, most likely. If not dead I'd probably be in no condition to engage in the kinds of activities she'd find stimulating (unless that's geriatric care). How fair is that? Yeah, I could say 'live in the moment' or 'the heart wants what the heart wants' but the way I'm wired that feels like selfish rationalization. I've rarely found myself attracted to much younger women but it has happened. Kids, double digit anniversaries and a robust partner are things I wouldn't want to deny someone I cared about. Everybody makes the choices they can live with. I really don't judge anyone who chooses differently.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:33 PM   #11
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Chronological age is never a thing I factor in. It's all in the eyes. You know it's on when it's on.
Old 02-15-2011, 02:45 PM   #12
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I prefer to date at least five years older than my age. I prefer guys in their 30s and even 40s. My current beau is 43. I will not date a person who is younger than me and I am in my mid twenties. That's just the way I feel. I'm an older soul trapped in a younger body and I feel like I connect better with the more mature crowd. It's all about what you have in common with the person.

Last edited by KittyKitten; 02-15-2011 at 02:48 PM.
KittyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #13
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
I'm 54. Half of that is 27. 27 + 7 = 34. Get it?.
Ahah! Now I do.
Old 02-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #14
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Ahah! Now I do.
I was gonna use e.g. of half of 30 is 15, 15 + 7 is 22, but thought didn't need to say that lol u fail :P
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:44 PM   #15
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
I was gonna use e.g. of half of 30 is 15, 15 + 7 is 22, but thought didn't need to say that lol u fail :P
Apparently mine would be 17. But you're 23. I seem to be going out with an old man xx
Old 02-15-2011, 05:46 PM   #16
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Apparently mine would be 17. But you're 23. I seem to be going out with an old man xx
LOL you did it wrong. you're suppose to do the formula on the older partner :P. so 23/2 = 11.5 + 7 = 18 and a half hahaha
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 05:48 PM   #17
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
LOL you did it wrong. you're suppose to do the formula on the older partner :P. so 23/2 = 11.5 + 7 = 18 and a half hahaha
Oh...FUCK YOU! :P You're still old :P ^_^ xxx
Old 02-15-2011, 05:48 PM   #18
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Age is but a number to me. I also prefer to date older. I believe in "what the heart wants" too.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #19
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Unless it's just a fling, no chance of becoming long-term, I honestly think the "1/2 the older partners age + 7 years" formula is a workable rule of thumb.
Hmmm...322+7=23...well hot damn! Actually, I usually go 8 older and 8 younger...my mom and dad were 8 years apart. But my grandma is younger then her oldest step daughter, her and my papa were madly in love until he passed away...but, I wonder if you can really help who you fall in love with.
Old 02-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #20
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
Hmmm...322+7=23...well hot damn! Actually, I usually go 8 older and 8 younger...my mom and dad were 8 years apart. But my grandma is younger then her oldest step daughter, her and my papa were madly in love until he passed away...but, I wonder if you can really help who you fall in love with.
when two people are alone in the bedroom and get along great what difference does it make? as long as the two people are happy thats all that should matter. Course that might be why im still single :P
Old 02-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #21
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonguy View Post
Hi everyone! I am a younger guy of 31 and am seeing an older woman she is in her mid forties. We have great chemistry and similar interests, and passion.

I was wondering what other people think of age difference in dating, especially what do the ladies think?
Sounds like you're doing fine. My best to you and your lady, sir!

Age is indeed just a number.

Dennis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:00 PM   #22
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Well I'm 27 and I prefer older women (between 30-45) so I guess you could say I'm not really opposed to age gaps.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #23
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

Age is just a number. As long as both parties are both emotionally mature, go for it

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #24
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia33 View Post
Age is just a number. As long as both parties are both emotionally mature, go for it
Well fuck, that leaves me out.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #25
Alicia33
Southern Belle

Alicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 clubAlicia33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Well fuck, that leaves me out.

Hehe Nah, we all have to have a good sense of humor, and if that is immature, then I guess i'm out too! lol

"Ain't nothin' wrong with lovin' chunky"
Alicia33 is offline   Reply With Quote