Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-09-2011, 12:19 AM   #26
Oirish
The Dude

Oirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going onOirish knows EXACTLY what's going on

I haven't participated in a true threesome yet. I have had a few different occasions where different couples had paired off and were having sex in the same room at the same time but there was no shuffling about of partners (I could have sworn I posted this earlier on this thread). Now that I think about it there were actually three seperate occasions with completely different groups of friends where this happened. Once in Cancun in a hotel room, once here in San Luis Obispo in another hotel room, and in a hostel in New Zealand. I kind of feel like a slut reflecting on those times. Damn, four of my guy friends have seen/heard me have sex. Never thought about that until now.
Oirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:01 AM   #27
SuperMishe
Single. Wanna mingle?

SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!SuperMishe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I'm still trying to perfect the twosome, don't even ask me to think about a third.
Like Amy said... I'm having a hard time finding ONE guy, never mind two!! LOL!
SuperMishe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:04 AM   #28
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've had lots of threesomes.... in my fantasies! LOL :-D I have been asked a few times over the years but my answer was always the same: Let's break up first and celebrate our break up by having a threesome.

It's a very hot idea.. but not for me.

Would anyone like to have a cyber threesome with me? LOL

Last edited by mimosa; 03-11-2011 at 10:11 AM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 11:04 PM   #29
rubenesquehunny

rubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesrubenesquehunny can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have had multiple 3somes and I am not a fan of MMF only because that is a lot of dick in the air lol and being bisexual opens me to only really being into FFM 3somes...I actually really enjoy being with another woman and a man (or 2 other girls) when everyone is relaxed and enjoying....I would love being with a couple (as the other F in the MFF lol) but only as a friend thing and not as someone joining their relationship lol But the open sexuality when everyone is comfortable and aroused and enjoying their body's pleasure and someone else's is really really awesome!! But you have to all be on the same page with ground rules so no one feels exploited...
Old 03-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #30
jewels_mystery
Urban Hippie

jewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going onjewels_mystery knows EXACTLY what's going on

In the past I have turned down offers. I could see myself having a threesome only if it was two males or two females. But I would have to be single and trust the other people.
Old 04-13-2011, 11:19 AM   #31
tallen1
Member of the human race

tallen1 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallen1 View Post
Ive had a few 3-somes, and alll were MFF (I like the look of FMF better, though ). Two of the times it was brought up first by one of the girls I was seeing. Another time I brought it up, and the last time it just happened.
To add from my previous post, we are going to the Vegas Bash in July, and have already talked about the potential of meeting another female that we both like. She, as am I, would be up for it. However, all three of us would have to be comfortable, and if one of us there are rules...
Most importantly, all three of us must get along, and no one would be left out unless thats what they decided beforehand.

We first started 'playing' with others about 4 years ago, and its not a routine or even monthly activity. We have good communication among us, and are always safe (she thinks im a germ-a-phobe).
--

So our advice is BE SAFE first. Second, BE SAFE. Next, talk and agree on boundaries and what everyone expects, that way there would be no hard feelings or jealousy.
tallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:07 PM   #32
CaitiDee
Cheesecake?

CaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging inCaitiDee makes people happy simply by logging in

I've been involved in two, but I was talked into them both by male friends-with-benefits and I was far too unsure of myself and my sexuality to be doing that then. Depending on the kind of relationship I have with a man in the future, I could be open to trying it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallen1 View Post
To add from my previous post, we are going to the Vegas Bash in July, and have already talked about the potential of meeting another female that we both like. She, as am I, would be up for it. However, all three of us would have to be comfortable, and if one of us there are rules...
Most importantly, all three of us must get along, and no one would be left out unless thats what they decided beforehand.
Just don't get upset with a girl if she doesn't want to participate when you ask. I was approached by several different couples last year. (Apparently I was putting off a vibe??) The guy in one of the couples actually got mad when I politely declined and made me feel incredibly uncomfortable.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:31 PM   #33
tallen1
Member of the human race

tallen1 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaitiDee View Post
Just don't get upset with a girl if she doesn't want to participate when you ask. I was approached by several different couples last year.
I think its rude to get upset if someone says no, because we have said no to others when one of us (both have to agree, remember?) didnt want to 'play.'
No worries, because we have each other.

Oh yeah, I can understand why you were asked several times last year. Nice pictures on your website!
tallen1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #34
bbwbodyartist

bbwbodyartist has said some nice things
Thumbs up Yes please!

Tried once with an ex and it didn't quite work out but tried with my current bf and it was pretty fun... I'd LOVE to do it again and I'm sure he would too but neither of us really knows any ladies that would be down... Maybe I'll find someone on one of these forums?! Lol
It's all about trust & being open & honest...

Last edited by bbwbodyartist; 01-04-2012 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Typos! Damn autocorrect...
bbwbodyartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #35
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I'm still trying to perfect the twosome, don't even ask me to think about a third.
I hear ya!
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:39 AM   #36
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did the threesome thing once back in my college years. It was a FFM threesome, we all had quite a bit to drink, but not enough to affect my "performance", lol. It was definitely enjoyable and visually pretty damn hot, but we were all kind of weirded out afterwards the next day, because this was with two female friends of mine. All three of us were awkward around each other for the longest time and eventually we all drifted apart. So I can officially say that I participated in a threesome at some point in my life ... but I wouldn't want to do it again.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #37
Lamia
Like OMG!!

Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lamia has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have never had the offer of a threesome I don't think I have that mojo that attracts that kind of thing. I don't think I would be interested intimacy with one person is hard enough for me. I've only been with 4 guys in my life and two of them were brief encounters that were oral only. I think it's great that other people have had these experiences. I think I am just too square for that kind of thing.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:22 AM   #38
lizzie_lotr

lizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot picslizzie_lotr does more than just post hot pics

I guess I am just lazy because threesomes sound like too much work.
lizzie_lotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:38 AM   #39
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've had a couple MMF threesomes in my late 20s, and I rather enjoyed them. I also think I've grown out of them. I don't have the energy for two guys at the same time anymore.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #40
Jeeshcristina

Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Jeeshcristina has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love women, and I love men, and I want them together. Please!
Jeeshcristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:03 AM   #41
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Never had one, but think about it often. Theres two guys that would really make it a wonderful experience, but Im not so sure they would be down for it. A hippie and biker. mmmmmmmm

I figure they both know how to work my body, so why not have them do it together?
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #42
Theotherone

Theotherone can now change their title
Default Added Bonus for MMF

Some men experience a much more extreme orgasim in a MMF threesome if they go second because there's an evolutionary wired instinct to try to flush the other guy out. The possibility of this experience can be an incentive to encourage a guy to try MMF if they wouldn't normally be up for it.
Theotherone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #43
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So sloppy seconds will make me bust one like Peter North ?
Old 01-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #44
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Eeeeewwwwww.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #45
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fun in theory (and hot to think about) but I don't honestly think I could share my partner.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:29 PM   #46
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I won't share.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #47
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Like I said earlier in the thread, once the boundaries are laid out and everything's discussed beforehand (especially regarding expectations and wants), if it's with the right people, then I'm all for it. Given that fantasy sometimes isn't as good as the reality, I'm also all for talking about it and what it might be like while it's just a twosome. There's a lot of hot possibilities in a threesome.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #48
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
...I don't ... think I could share my partner.
Basically you don't share your partner... Instead you share the third person - THAT'S a threesome!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:28 PM   #49
LinathSuru
Dreamer

LinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging inLinathSuru makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeshcristina View Post
I love women, and I love men, and I want them together. Please!
That kind of sums up my feelings.

I've seen both sides of this particular coin... I've had a few threesomes that were unpleasant for me for one reason or another, and I've had wonderful experiences.

Would I be up for one again? In a heartbeat with the right person/people.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:58 PM   #50
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoom View Post
Basically you don't share your partner... Instead you share the third person - THAT'S a threesome!
Yeah, no, couch it however you want, my partner is naked with someone else. No thanks! lol

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote