Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #51
Fat Brian
retarded disfigured clown

Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fat Brian has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeautifulMe View Post
Yeah, no, couch it however you want, my partner is naked with someone else. No thanks! lol
I'm not into it either, letting down one woman is hard enough.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #52
Never2fat4me

Never2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticedNever2fat4me never has a post go unnoticed

Question for both those who are and are not into threesomes: do you feel differently about threesomes when the "third" is the same gender as you do when they are of the opposite sex?

Not sure I would ever participate in one, but I see both benefits (two of us pleasing the same woman, and I could see taking pleasure in her getting pleasured) and negatives (not at all attracted to guys - we are not attractive naked like women are!) to same sex threesome.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #53
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
I haven't ever had a threesome but I'd definitely be down. My boyfriend and I have talked about it but neither of us know anyone we could include. I'd only be interested in MFF and I think my boyfriend feels the same, although he did say if I wanted MMF he'd do it but I don't think that'd be a turn on for me really. I definitely hope we get to experience it together at some point.
Quoting myself to say that I broke up with him before this got to happen. Still interested in a threesome and significantly more open to MMF than I was before. No willing partners though!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:59 PM   #54
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If I were at a point in my life where casual sex was kosher for me, I would definitely be down... MMF or FFM. I'm just not in that kind of place, and, like I've said twice, I don't share well. LOL. So no, Chris, that wouldn't change based on gender.

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:08 PM   #55
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Question for both those who are and are not into threesomes: do you feel differently about threesomes when the "third" is the same gender as you do when they are of the opposite sex?

Not sure I would ever participate in one, but I see both benefits (two of us pleasing the same woman, and I could see taking pleasure in her getting pleasured) and negatives (not at all attracted to guys - we are not attractive naked like women are!) to same sex threesome.
I think the only difference for me is that in a MFF or FFF I'd actively enjoy seeing the two other people with each other whereas in a MMF I wouldn't.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #56
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
No, they're both hot.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #57
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I would only consider (and it would take a lot) if the person (either gender) was a very very good friend but I don't do casual either. Too bad ha ha because I get a lot of offers. One of my sister's boyfriends begged me for weeks because he wanted to do two ssbbw sisters and she and I looked very much alike except for our coloring so we were often compared as 'good and evil' or 'light and dark' and he was really obsessed with it. I was just creeped out. She was my sister!

Another one was when ex-spouse and I was in marriage counseling and he suggested a threesome because I'm kinky and he's nothing whatsoever and I KNEW he wouldn't go along with it, so I said it had to be a guy and I got to pick him and he said, okay as long as it isn't your ex-boyfriend and that's exactly who I was going to suggest, so I told him to go to hell.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #58
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah, kinda what happened to me. When my ex suggested to have a threesome, I knew it was the end of our relationship. I told him that the only way that was happening was after our divorce. We could celebrate our break up by having one. :-p
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #59
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Newt Gingrich thought it was a good idea, according to the recent ABC interview with his ex-wife.

I'm going to have to reconsider my position on the topic now.

-Rusty

Last edited by CleverBomb; 01-19-2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Too soon?
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #60
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Newt Gingrich thought it was a good idea, according to the recent ABC interview with his ex-wife.

-Rusty
Haha we were talking about this at work.. strange situation.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #61
willowmoon
Don't Panic!

willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!willowmoon has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post

-Rusty
I'll never be able to hear the phrase "eye of newt" without giggling now.
willowmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 01:24 PM   #62
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Casual and uncomplicated

My experience happened with three female friends. We were all bored and drinking tequila. I don't even know how it got started, but in short order we were all naked trying to attach mouths to lips, nipples, and genitals. It was total fun… At times it was awkward but it only made us laugh and try things a different way. The next morning we all made breakfast and sat around being what we were before the previous night… Just 4 good friends.

I couldn't imagine attaching some emotional component to something like that. I don't think it would do anything to strengthen a relationship in any way. I'm sure your mileage may vary, but that's my two cents.

It seems that women are more likely to be more comfortable with another female in the mix. Women don't seem so quick to pin a label to sex with another woman (and a guy). Gay or lesbian just doesn't apply… It's just fucking!

From my experience I highly recommend it. Just make sure it's with a deliciously large girl.
Old 01-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #63
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Secret View Post
I don't even know how it got started, but in short order we were all naked trying to attach mouths to lips, nipples, and genitals.
Sudden images of the Human Centipede. D:
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #64
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't share.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #65
DeerVictory
Swamp monster

DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!DeerVictory has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I nearly had a threesome the summer before last, but I ended up backing out because the circumstances just didn't feel safe to me. It's something that I would like to do but finding someone that I feel comfortable and safe participating with is difficult.

In her hips, there's revolution.
DeerVictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:35 AM   #66
ladle
Back on Top

ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ladle has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So if I'm alone in bed...and I use both hands..is that considered a threesome?
Old 01-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #67
Rojodi

Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!Rojodi keeps pushing the rep limit!

Is it considered a threesome if I talk with two women about the same topic, and share the confessions each have told me?
Old 02-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #68
truebebeblue
Balls,I kicks em.

truebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions communitytruebebeblue is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I've experienced all configuration of 3-some. They were usually
FUN but not satisfying.
I could never orgasm in those situations and as a whole I would say they felt like...performance/sport instead of intimacy? I guess would be a good way to describe my feeling. I wouldn't mind having a threesome if it was my partners fantasy but I would be completely honest about my expectation/enthusiasm.
truebebeblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 10:55 AM   #69
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was in a threesome last night with 2 dudes. First time for me! IT WAS AMAZING!
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #70
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Wink Is it a threesome if someone is just watching

I know this thread has been untouched for a while but i like looking through the archives. I have never had a threesome but my girlfriend has mentioned that she does have a fantasy about us being joined by a BHM. I have to say it is tempting and sounds so erotic. What concerns me is that we don't live together at the moment and l worry that she might become tempted to have the guy around at other times. This is a bit Hypocritical of me because i have internet friends that i have regular sexy fun with. But its not like i could have a propper relationship with either of them with one being half way round the world in australia and the other only being into voyerism

The closest we have ever came to anything like that happening was one night my girlfriend and I got all steamy at hers for one of my special chat friends to watch. He has a massive voyeurism fetish just like me. So as a total surprise we put on a show for him. It goes without saying it made his day and was pretty hot for us too Usually It is just him placing his camera somewhere that i can watch him from and the next time it is me doing it for him to watch. He loves seeing me go about my usual pampering routine before getting down to the real naughty business
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:28 PM   #71
Shinobi_Hime-Sama
Found Mr. Right...I hope.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized repShinobi_Hime-Sama has super-sized rep

As was said above: I don't share well. I only want one man, my boyfriend, and he feels the same about me.
Shinobi_Hime-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:41 PM   #72
Tamall

Tamall has said some nice things

Threesomes are so wonderful when you are talking about them, but as soon as you start planning them is when you start seeing the difficulties.
Tamall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:29 AM   #73
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

There's a very real possibility that I will be participating in a MFF threesome in the next few weeks. I'm nervous, coz it's my first one, but I'm excited. They're a BHM-ish (he's fairly big, but probably not by Dims standards!) and a BBW who are friends that fuck (don't know why but I hate the term "fuck buddies"..it's the "buddy" bit!). I'm not sure I'd be so keen if they were in a relationship, just as I'd be wary of what a threesome would do to the dynamic of a committed relationship that I was in. But we're all single and just out to have a good time.

We all want each of us to be active participants and have made a point that we will try and make sure sure no-one feels left out. I know the guy wants to watch us girls at it at some point, but no-one's there only to watch. They've been on the look-out for a BBW to join them for a while, but have struggled to find one that they're both attracted to. Turns out, I fit the bill, haha! I'm not usually attracted to BBWs myself but, having met this one in person, there's definitely something about her that has piqued my interest. He's hot too, of course, haha!

I'm excited because I've wanted to try this out, but wasn't sure it'd ever happen. I'm too newly single to feel ready for another relationship just yet, but that doesn't mean my libido has withered and died!! The only thing I'm a bit worried about is that the other woman has never been intimate with a woman before, apart from kissing. It is something she really wants to do, but I'm a bit worried she's going to see my vagina and freak out! If that happens, I'll try not to take it personally, but I still know it will sting!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #74
MRdobolina
tasty kakes

MRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going onMRdobolina knows EXACTLY what's going on

its fun but kinda weird. imagine 4 boobs, 4 legs, 4 arms, 2 lips, 2 vaginas .. and me with only 2 hands 1 lip and one penis ... ended up w me watching two girls get it on and joining in every now and then
MRdobolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:22 PM   #75
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default yeah

been there, loved it. i'm just a sexual creature through and through, and i know not everyone is on board w/this type of thing. i was in an MFF situation, so i cant comment on 2 guys w/1 girl, but i can't say i wouldnt be open to it.