Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-21-2013, 06:43 AM   #76
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Most of the guys I've brought it up with (including my current FWB) are all for me and another chick, but have a fit when I mention I'd like to involve another dude. I honestly don't know how comfortable I'd be with another girl. I think a lot of guys expect the two chicks to go at it, but I don't really wanna go at it with another girl. My MMF threesome was incredible because the attention was on me! And the guys never touched eachother (although one of them is bi and was totally for a little dude on dude, but the other guy said no thanks).

My dream threesome would be with my current FWB (he's just so incredibly sexy and HUNG) and one of his good friends, who I so super sexually attracted to...but he's got a lady. And like I said up top, FWB has hang ups about it looking "gay". That's when I just roll my eyes at him haha
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #77
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
There's a very real possibility that I will be participating in a MFF threesome in the next few weeks.
Did it. Liked it. Really liked it. Will be doing it again. Yay me!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #78
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Did it. Liked it. Really liked it. Will be doing it again. Yay me!
Yay you! Welcome to the club!
Old 03-23-2013, 04:34 AM   #79
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

In college after drinking for a few hours. I did have a threesome with two women. It was amazing.
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:02 AM   #80
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've never had an actual threesome,but I've messed around with friends in front of their partners,and then watched the sex. I've done this with both sexes,and I found it thrilling.

In my wildest fantasies,I'd two like men and myself,but I'm not sure I could ever actually get to that point of comfort.

I've been in serious relationships with women and completely cool with bringing in another female,but again,it takes a really large amount of comfort for me to dabble with multiple partners at the same time,in the same bed. So,no,I've never indulged but I'm thinking my 30's are going to be my slutty/kinky years.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 02:47 AM   #81
Starvosk

Starvosk has said some nice things

As with most guys, and MFF is the holy trinity for me, while I am very not interested in doing MFM. Other men are just a turn off for me.
Starvosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #82
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

For me, sex is something that takes place between two people. Threesomes and group scenes are fine in fantasies, but for me the reality falls short.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #83
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default threesome

I'd rather not have another guy around who gets excited and starts masturbating I have had two women stroke me off and I nearly passed out it was so good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
I know this is the fat sexuality thread, and I know that this issue will be a little more broad than that in some aspects, but I haven’t seen the topic, and I know at least one other member is toying with similar ideas.

I won’t get into the back story, but I had a boyfriend (now an ex) who was always trying to talk me into having a threesome. His position was that he wanted to see me pleasured and since in the regular course of love-making he was actively participating, he never really just got a chance to be the voyeur and concentrate on watching me.

I was hesitant to do so on two basic levels: first, I loved him, and I didn’t want to have sex with anyone else NOR did I want there to be a possibility that I would have to go through the pain of watching him have sex with someone else. Secondly, I wondered if his request was a sign that I wasn’t satisfying him enough in the bedroom, and I wasn’t jazzed on bringing another person into our relationship to possibly complicate matters even further.

As I’ve grown and matured and had other opportunities that have presented themselves, I still feel the same way I did before. BUT the question also entered my mind, what if it was someone else—someone I wasn’t in love with, but someone who I wanted to have some fun with? Would I be open to the idea under those circumstances?

And the issue seems to be that people are so variant in what they want out of a threesome and what they envision a threesome to be—two men, one woman? Two women, one man? Three people of the same sex? Does one only want to be a voyeur or do all want to be active participants? Do both men (or women) want to have sex with the woman (or man) but not have contact with each other? Do they want to be involved in a sex act with her (or him) at the same time?

My ex, for example, always wanted to have a threesome with a person (didn’t matter to him if it was male or female) who would do various things to both of us while we were fucking each other and then would eat me out after he came inside me. That’s pretty damned specific. Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone who wants to both eat a pussy and taste semen?

Then to add in the BBW issue…even if you can find someone who wants to perform the acts the “couple” in the threesome have in mind, how do you find one who’s additionally attracted to an SSBBW, BHM or both?

At first blush, a threesome would seem so simple…but if any or all participants aren’t completely open with their preferences and sexuality, it can be horrendously complicated.

So I guess if anyone would like to share stories of their experiences or just weigh in on the general issue in any way, please feel free to do so.
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:03 AM   #84
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

A ssbbw friend of mine jokingly said pity there's not more of your type around, I said hey I'm up for MMF at least once. Society would have no idea what raunch and fun is going on behind those closed doors
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:53 AM   #85
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovelylady78 View Post
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone who wants to both eat a pussy and taste semen?
Since I got Internet in '98ish, I learned that an apple never falls too far from it's tree. Means, there's always a kettle AND a pot. Always!
The question is not WHO you are trying to find, but WHERE you are searching (location, location, location!).
For example: the chances to find someone who's matching to your request might be low if you try to find him/her here. But why wouldn't you go and search on alt.com, fetlife.com or something alike? Why not bend the principle of Cuckoldry to YOUR needs?

Finding a like-minded perv is not a miracle, we're out here.
Old 10-27-2014, 12:19 AM   #86
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm out of practice with everything because it's been so long. I'd need to find a woman who'd be okay with a learner all up in her business. I've done it before, but I'm not as good at it as I'd like to be.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:22 AM   #87
GhostEater

GhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot picsGhostEater does more than just post hot pics

Never been in one, but I can say it'd probably be the most awkward 2 1/2 minutes of my life.
*pause for laughter*
GhostEater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:49 AM   #88
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
I'm still trying to perfect the twosome, don't even ask me to think about a third.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I won't share.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never2fat4me View Post
Question for both those who are and are not into threesomes: do you feel differently about threesomes when the "third" is the same gender as you do when they are of the opposite sex?

Not sure I would ever participate in one, but I see both benefits (two of us pleasing the same woman, and I could see taking pleasure in her getting pleasured) and negatives (not at all attracted to guys - we are not attractive naked like women are!) to same sex threesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostEater View Post
Never been in one, but I can say it'd probably be the most awkward 2 1/2 minutes of my life.
*pause for laughter*
Good posts

Mentally I don't think I have the capacity for one...it's something that belongs in fantasy world...a place I would be petrified for it to leave.
All my fantasies do stay loyal to the cock though....MMF would be my only consideration. However, my daddy issues in bed twice fold....probably couldn't handle it.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"

Last edited by Green Eyed Fairy; 10-27-2014 at 11:51 AM.
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:36 PM   #89
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm surprised I haven't posted here before.

A FFM threesome with one BHM/another bisexual FFA would probably be my ideal. Potential bonus points if the other FFA is also a BBW, but that doesn't really matter to me.

I think I'm generally secure enough in my relationships that jealousy wouldn't be an issue. And I'm good enough at arranging things that we could find a set-up that was easy/comfortable for everyone involved (considering the biggest complaint I've heard is like "I can barely handle pleasing ONE woman!") But I'd have a way harder time "sharing" with a girl who wasn't an FA (because I feel that she wouldn't enjoy it the same way I do? some sense of a bond through mutual interests? I don't know.) and it'd be a let-down if she wasn't really into chick-on-chick.

I'd only be into MMF if the two men were very bisexual and I didn't really have to involve myself with the one that wasn't my partner. Which seems kind of lame on my part, which is why I'd never really want one.

I'd probably be open to FFF, as well. And I'd be happy sitting in the corner creepily if three men wanted to have sex there.
Old 10-27-2014, 02:22 PM   #90
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

A few weeks ago, I was driving to work and I picked up my fwb (we work at the same place and he lives half a mile from it, so if he's walking, I offer a ride) and we passed 2 female students (in their mid-20s) and he commented on the fact that they were cute and chubby... which is hardly chubby at all in my eyes, but it was sweet that he brought it up. So I said, What if I got them to your house for your birthday? He was like 3 chicks?? Sounds like waaaay too much for me to handle! lol Then I mentioned that they were sisters and that squished it. We both decided GROSS.

Im still on the fence about whether or not to find another chick that we could both get down with, cause another guy would freak him out. Although, the last time I was at his house, a mutual friend (who is SO HOT) stopped over and drank with us. He kept giving me different beers to taste, cause he brought over a random assortment of them. He said "Sorry, Im not trying to get you drunk." I giggled and said "Sweetie, you dont have to get me drunk." and he blushed so bad! My fwb heard it and said nothing, but as soon as our friend was out of the room, he looked at me and said "You would love to get pounded by both of us, wouldn't you." UHM YES PLEASE.

So who knows. I bet if he was drunk enough, he'd get into having another dude thrown in.

Last edited by Saoirse; 10-27-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote