Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 02-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Some bizarre b-day cakes

http://nuffy.net/funny-pics/most-biz...ampaign=wahoha
Old 02-18-2011, 04:09 PM   #2
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh those are cool.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Those were awesome
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 12:04 AM   #4
coriander
Fudge Nugget.

coriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized repcoriander has super-sized rep

My favourite: the brain cupcakes. I'm morbid, what can I say?

These are pretty awesome, too:
http://cateholst.typepad.com/aworkin...een-cakes.html
coriander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
Fallenangel2904
Fat Fashionista

Fallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging inFallenangel2904 makes people happy simply by logging in

I love cakes that look like body parts- I know I'm a freak haha!! These were soooo awesome!!
Fallenangel2904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 06:45 AM   #6
Ernest Nagel
is old

Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!Ernest Nagel keeps pushing the rep limit!

A video addendum. Playable Angry Birds game cake.

http://mashable.com/2011/02/21/playa...s-cake/?ref=nf
Old 02-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post
That is the coolest cake ever. LOVE IT.

I better not show my daughter that video, because she'll want one!
Old 02-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #8
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Nagel View Post

http://mashable.com/2011/02/21/playa...s-cake/?ref=nf
That was SOOOo awesome! It makes me want to try and make one

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
That is the coolest cake ever. LOVE IT.

I better not show my daughter that video, because she'll want one!
I showed my son Max. His birthday is next month.. can you guess his request?
HottiMegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 05:26 PM   #9
penguin
Fnord

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I showed my son Max. His birthday is next month.. can you guess his request?
Amie's is in April...maybe I should just surprise her! I've got a friend who's good at making cakes...