Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Recent Additions

Old 07-03-2011, 11:57 AM   #51
tarquin

tarquin has said some nice things

What a masterpiece! This is the right way - slow and increasing weight gain - to get to truly massive obesity. Yes, I can wait! Thanks for the length and detail, looking forward to each episode and thanks for this tremendous work. Great writing and good character development, by the way.

tarquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:09 AM   #52
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarquin View Post
What a masterpiece! This is the right way - slow and increasing weight gain - to get to truly massive obesity. Yes, I can wait! Thanks for the length and detail, looking forward to each episode and thanks for this tremendous work. Great writing and good character development, by the way.

Thanks for the love. I hope this story is filling a niche that people want to read when there are so many entertaining stories here of a different genre. The comments really motivate me to make sure the story delivers.
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:09 AM   #53
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed
Default Gail's Reckoning

Love the labor of love...

Last edited by Imp; 07-10-2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: error
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #54
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 club

Out of respect, Kelly had never been into Gail’s room before. It was not at all what she had expected from someone so sure of herself in that corporate confidence kind of way. Just about everything was decorated in a pink polka dot pattern, from the king bedspread to the curtains, the pillows, the dust ruffles to the pink cushion on the chair of her antique make-up station. As good as Gail was in the kitchen, Kelly shouldn’t have been surprised at the domestic oasis Gail had made of her room. Mostly, Kelly noted, everything was clean, putting her own wildly unorganized bedroom to shame.

“Ah, good!” Gail said as she returned from the master bathroom, no sign that her face had been anywhere it doesn’t usually go. “You brought sum Mike’s! Eben better than beer!” Gail was carrying something that was obscured by the wide sleeves of her pink robe. She leaned forward, straight-legged and awkward, to place the item flat on the carpet.

It was her bathroom scale.

“Now. I’ll bet you weigh more than I did when I wuz known as the fat prezdent of the fattest sorority on campus.” It must have been her mantra at one time. “And if I win, you hafta do eberything with me this weekend. An iss gonna be a blowout weekend, so we’ll need yer mommy’s credit card!” She took her Mike’s from Kelly and took a long pull on it, draining it well past the neck. “Woohoo!”

“Well how much did you weigh?” Kelly had considerably less enthusiasm.

“Drink!” Gail said, and Kelly dutifully obeyed, doing far less damage to her bottle than Gail had done. “I’m not tellin you that first.”

“What if I win?” Kelly was stalling, but she found herself really wanting to know Gail’s walk weight. But more than that she was starting to get anxious that Gail might be right.

“Belieb me, you won’t! But if you weigh less then I’ll gib you…I’ll gib you...” She threw her hands out, hard lemonade sloshing in her bottle. “Shit! I dunno what I’ll gib you! I already gib you eberything I hab!”

That really hit Kelly hard because she realized how true it really was. Gail had done nothing but give and give to her—her home, her groceries, her cooking, her care, her support, her advice—and selfishly Kelly hadn’t given her a thing in return. The thought gave her a huge pang of sadness. Kelly always knew she was starting to get tipsy when she felt sentimental, but she didn’t care. She had a lot to make up for and decided she’d do whatever Gail wanted. She took another swig of Mike’s for courage.

“I’ll do it,” she said, watching Gail break into a silly smile. She really, really wanted this blowout weekend with Kelly. “But you have to go first.”

“Done! Take my drink. No! Wait!” She took another long pull, leaving just a swig or two in the bottom. She turned unsteadily and then carefully—drunkenly—placed it on her immaculate make-up stand. Still facing away from Kelly, she lifted the pink satin robe off her rounded shoulders and let it all to the floor, exposing her entire shape in bare, white, swollen testament to many, many blowout weekends past.

Kelly hadn’t realized how truly wide Gail was, but it was obvious now from the back. Gail probably had wide hips before she was fat. Now, they were padded by fleshy bumpers made particularly evident by the undersized panties (she could now tell) that cut into them. Of course, she to go with them she had a great wide ass, not flat, but not really round enough, and there, too, the pink lace panties gouged a line across the middle of each massive cheek. The backs of Gail’s thighs swelled out to meet her fleshy hips straight on, each of them riddled with undulous cottage cheese topping that shimmered back and forth in waves at the slightest movement. Those thighs stayed thick and wavy all the way down to her knees—with just the slightest dip inward where the flesh was starting to fold over at the back of her knee—and firmly on down to big, thick ankles.

Everything about Gail said “wide,” except the very middle of her back, which dipped in to make a distinct hourglass shape--particularly when contrasted with her wide, full shoulders. On the upper curve of the glass, Kelly could tell that underneath the long, disordered curly locks of her bedhead hair, Gail’s pink lace bra didn’t cut into the padded flesh around her underarms and across her shoulder blades the way her matching panties did below. Clearly, though, the bulging cleavage of her upper back indicated she needed to go up another chest size. From the bottom curve, Gail’s hips curved up to meet not at Gail’s waistline but a good two or three inches higher—love-handles, as it were, except that they blended in perfectly with the wide hips below and the shapely back above them.

Gail turned around carefully, a nervous smile stuck on her face. For all her confidence, here she was displaying her greatest flaw in the most vulnerable of ways. There was Gail’s full face, with only the slightest of double chins, sitting atop rounded shoulders and a puffy chest with firm, round breasts seemingly two sizes too small (belying the big heart underneath). Gail reached behind her with her white, plump, puffy arms, unlatching her bra with some effort, then watching as it slid down her front to drop on the floor just the other side of the scale.

Kelly was stunned.

Other than springing back from the unnatural shape imposed upon them by her push-up bra, Gail’s breasts hardly moved, cute pink areolae at full attention centered in almost perfectly round, soft orbs as if sculpted in Greek perfection.

But always the eye wound up resting on Gail’s outrageous stomach, significant not just for its size but also for its globular shape. Gail’s stomach was not a “belly”—not a lobe of flab lopped over on itself and hanging over her waistline. Instead, Gail’s stomach curved upward from her bush line in one full arc and swooped back in circular fashion to form the shelf her symmetrical boobs were comfortably resting upon. Somewhat below her stomach’s diameter, a faint circle circumnavigated this white globe down from the top of her hips and just under her cavernous belly button: about a half inch of flesh that had surrendered to gravity and just that barely distorted the curve of this great adipose orb.

The skin of Gail’s midsection was amazingly uniform and smooth in its pale white color, with just the slightest hints of pink marbling through-and-through. This uniformity contrasted with the rippled bulbous mounds of flesh on her thighs that pressed up against the great orb that demanded to make its way through. Denied the space, those flabby thighs caved inward into each other and down across the top or her kneecaps in the first beginnings of thigh cleavage.

“Not so pretty, eh?” Gail said nervously.

“You’re beautiful, Gail,” Kelly said a little thickly, then swooshed forward for a big hug, feeling her massive breasts push against the top of Gail’s massive, firm stomach. Kelly stepped back trying to hold back tears and covered the awkward moment with as long a swig of Mike’s as she could handle.

“Atta girl!” smiled Gail. Her eyes were watery, too, whether from the drink or from the hug, who could tell! “OK. Here I go…”

She awkwardly tapped the scale with the flat of her foot, waited for the calibration, and stepped on. The digital numbers flickered and stopped.

“Ohmigod!” Gail said, her hand going to her mouth in that ohmigod way. “That’s fifteen more than when I went to California. No wonder this lingerie is so tight!”

238, Kelly was thinking. Not even what mom was when I started college. She wondered at how her mom hadn’t seemed so fat and yet Gail seemed so massive. She realized then how much large breasts could changed the perception, and she felt nervous thinking how heavy she really might be. She took the last pull off her bottle of Mike’s, feeling a little dizzy from tipping her head back.

“OK. Here goes.” Kelly found the bottom of her A-line blouse and lifted it over her head, feeling the midline it stretch as it made it’s difficult time out and across the protrusion of her breasts. She shook her mid-length blonde hair out, then pulled the same maneuver with the tank top she had plastered on underneath.

“Whoa, girl,” Gail whistled. Kelly was confused, then followed best she could the track of Gail’s bobbing finger, which was aimed at her mid-section. Then she realized, she’d forgotten that in the living room she had unzipped her pants.

More like opened her pants.

She bent over to take a look, her top-heavy stature pulling her tipsy form over a little too far, but still she couldn’t see. She stood back up and pressed her boobs to her chest, which as tightly bound as they were, made almost no difference. She leaned to the side, still no dice. So, she reached behind her, pushing her bust out in front of her to almost comic proportions. With clumsy fingers she unlatched the three hooks of her under wire bra and let the heavy tit sling fall with a dull thud to the floor.

Kelly’s massive breasts fell with a decided “whump.” Still young and firm, they sprung straight out and to the sides to form round fleshy orbs. But, already, the weight of them had pulled the flesh thinner up at the top, stretched like the necks of almost-filled water balloons. Kelly reached up with her forearms—her hands were just too small to cup them unaided—and scooped her giant boobs to the side. Kelly peered down the chasm she’d made between them and, for the first time, really took a good look at what had happened to her middle.

Kelly could see a bulge that started just below the breastbone and traced a subtle convex widening arc all the way down to her panty line. She could see a pronounced “inny” right at her waistline that sat just at the crest of the subtle bulge of her lower abdomen that, when seated, had emerged to thrust her zipper aside and settled between the two flaps of her jeans. She might have wondered how she’d been able to walk without her pants falling down, except she could feel them bound so tightly around her thighs that she knew she’d have to struggle to pull them off. She realized they were tight in the back, too. She pulled her right boob to the side with her arm and looked back at her rear, noticing for the first time the soft ridge of flesh sitting on her lower back right above the waist of her jeans. The thought, When did that get there? kept racing around her mind each time she looked, and she kept looking as if wondering it might decide to return to the way it had always been before.

“I alwayz thought when girlz get big boobs they go blind, too,” Gail said. “But now I know: you aren blind, yer blindfolded!” She laughed then stopped as she noticed the last of her Mike’s resting at the bottom of the bottle. She wavered a little, then brought it carefully to her lips (so as not to miss) and downed it in one last swig.

Kelly didn’t feel like laughing, but she didn’t feel mad, either. Not with Gail’s fat form in front of her giving her some perspective. She leaned over and carefully stripped her pants off inside-out, noticing for the first time the full length mirror just to her right. She flung her pants to the side and looked wide-eyed at what was there.

In profile it became obvious how much Kelly’s breasts were out of all proportion to her body, extending what had to be a hand’s breadth out from her abdomen. Her bottom, surely thicker than it had ever been before, couldn’t compare: Kelly’s “S” was upside-down. She was relieved to see that freed from her pants, her belly looked flatter, particularly now that she could see it against the portly profile of Gail weaving back and forth as she looked for a trash can for her bottle. Despite the contrast, Kelly could still could tell everything was just bigger, if only because from the side she could see the hint of a love handle and the threat of saddleback framing the thin line of blue floral panties that had given up the mission of covering her great white ass-cheeks.

“Damn,” she said.

“Not as bad as I ‘spected,” Gail countered, gesturing to the scale.

Kelly pulled herself away from her reflection, turned around, tapped the scale with her toe. Waited what seemed an eternity.

“Wait! I'mgonna tell you what I weighed after you step on and before it stopz.” Gail turned around the other way, carefully dropping her empty Mike’s bottle into the waste basket that was sitting there all along. “K. Go!”

Kelly breathed out and stepped onto the scale.

“172!” Gail exclaimed, a little too loud, then turned back around. Kelly didn’t even look down. It’s not like she’d have been able to see the readout if she did, and she didn’t want to encourage any of the numbers to go up even a smidgen by leaning over.

Gail took an unsteady step forward and squeezed her eyes together. She clearly couldn’t read the numbers.

Kelly stepped off and looked down, disappointed to see the number.

“Damn,” Gail said, but her smile said something different. “K. Lemme tell you, K?”

Kelly wasn’t listening. 171 pounds. Nine more pounds in just two weeks! Her head was swimming. It’s not that bad. I can lose it again. “That’s bad,” she said. “I mean, I guess I can get it under control again once the session ends.”

“Control,” Gail said, her eyes compassionate, “iss someplace I’b neber seen you go. For a skinny chick, Ib neber seen anyone more born to be a fat chick. Now,” she said, lighting up as she hugged Kelly’s arm, “if I'mgonna tell you this, I need another drink. To the kitchen!”

“OK,” Kelly responded and tried to turn away, but Gail still clutched her arm. She couldn’t wait.

“I got laaiiid!”

Last edited by Lou Grant; 07-11-2011 at 03:11 AM.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #55
carlox

carlox has said some nice things

very nice.... respect your style is
Is this the end of this story?
carlox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #56
StrugglingWriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlox View Post
very nice.... respect your style is
Is this the end of this story?
Thanks. seems pretty appropriate around here. stick around...there's plenty more to come!
Old 07-18-2011, 11:02 PM   #57
StrugglingWriter

“So you left all huffy and all,” Gail was saying, “sssssooooooo unlike you, an we were sittin there a lil stunned, but we figgered you hada lot to do an we’d wasted yer whole study time, ya know? But we were havin fun an went over to the bar to drink like adultz, ya know? The tab was all on him, too.” Gail had clearly set out to take advantage of that.

In the end, Gail had forgotten about the kitchen, and they were sitting, still naked, on Gail’s bed. She hadn’t forgotten about more Mike’s, though, and she wouldn’t say anything more until Kelly brought more back. She hadn’t drunk alcohol this fast since she was old enough to know better.

Kelly was riddled with anxiety because Gail wouldn’t tell her who she’d slept with. She kept going at her own pace, which was driving Gail crazy.

“An then we went to Dirty Diamonz and danced for, like, hourz! I habn’t been there since college. I forgot how much I lub country dancing! We should go!”

“Tell me who you slept with!” dreading the answer.

“In a minute! So then, we danced til last call and went to Dennyz, an he paid for it all again! An I said I should go home and he said not yet an we went to campus an kissed an—“

“You screwed him on campus!?” Kelly blurted.

Gail did that wide-eyed eye-squeeze-thing bad actors do in movies when they’re surprised. “Noooooo!” She exclaimed. “We wenta his place an had some more drinks an then—“

“You went to Lierman’s house? With his wife there!?”

“Eww! No! Kelly—“

“I should have known,” Kelly continued on, hurt and angry. “That stuff about him liking fat chicks and that I’m trying to sleep with him. You only say that because you did him!

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa,” Gail said, looking hurt. “I neber said you should sleep with him. Thas not right.”

“You said—“

“And I don’t think he would do it, either,” Gail continued.

Kelly paused, trying to get her muddled head around that. “But you said that—and then Caleb said Lierman just wants to get in my pants, and—“

“Caleb isn alwayz right, ya know. Look. Dustinz into fat chicks, an I thought he liked me, an if he had asked me, Ida done it. OK?”

This time Kelly did the wide-eyed blink. How’s that for honesty?

“Sorry, kid. In thish world, a fat girl hasta take her chances when she gess em. But he said he hadta get home and left uss at the res—rest…bar.” Gail’s slurring was getting sloppier and sloppier.

“What about your boyfriend?”

Gail snorted, then took a dash of Mike’s. “Less jus say we hab a bery modern relashionship,” she smiled.

Kelly shook her head in lack of comprehension, bewildered with confusion, anger, hurt, and things she couldn’t identify.

Then it hit her. “You mean—“

Gail smiled. “Yup.”

All Kelly could feel now was, “Ewwwwwwww.”

“A fat girl hasta take her chances when she gess em,” she smiled and drank some more Mike’s, not at all bothered by Kelly’s opinion of Caleb.

“Oh,” Kelly said, not knowing what else to say and suddenly feeling very bad for yelling at Gail. “I’m sor—“

“No time for that,” Gail interrupted, pushing herself up off the bed using her nightstand for some shaky balance. “Iss time to go out and celebrate!” She threw her arms up in the air the way she did in the kitchen, oblivious to the liquor sloshing out of her bottle. She tottered backward, then fell forward laughing onto the bed—bottle skillfully unspilled, no less. “God,” she said, muffled, face down into the thick bedspread. “Ima drunken whore!” Kelly couldn’t imagine that Gail could make it anywhere.

Still laughing, Gail slowly pushed herself up. Put all her effort into balancing on her two feet. Then stumbled to the doorpost of the bathroom. “OK,” she said. “Firss thing, I gotta hab a shower. Then we’re hittin the mall, K?” Gail had a silly plastered grin plastered on her face. She tottered to the shower, leaned over like a wooden toy on a Swiss clock, and slammed open the faucet, then straightened up and turned back around to Kelly, who just sat there, massive naked boobs hanging down to touch the pooch of her sitting belly, just watching in amazement.

Gail smiled. “Noooo, on second thought, firss thing iss…I think Im gonna throw up.”

Thank God! Kelly thought, taking another swig of her Mike’s while Gail wretched desperately into the toilet. She is human.

Last edited by Lou Grant; 07-19-2011 at 03:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:22 PM   #58
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

hmmm developments!

I do what I do...
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #59
StrugglingWriter

You always seem to love the plot twists most!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:27 AM   #60
StrugglingWriter

Default Weekend Lectures

But Gail wasn’t out of it for long. After a couple hour nap she was, amazingly, herself, up and ready to go. A shower, a Red Bull, a hair dryer and an hour after she was ready to go.

Kelly, on the other hand, felt listless. Boy trouble had put her on the roller coaster for an hour, and it had her stomach queasy, so to speak. She was too tipsy to study, she knew, so she sat back with a pint of ice cream and sipped on another Mike’s, watching TV in her jammies and trying to forget Caleb, Lierman and, mostly, the image of Chip with Marla. She’d been surprised to hear Gail stirring in the master. She’d been shocked to see her cruise into the kitchen with a towel around her head, announcing “You ‘bout ready to go?”

Twenty minutes later Kelly was stuffed back into her jeans and A-line clinging onto the dashboard of Gail’s car for dear life. “I’m a good drunk driver,” she’d insisted, and she pretty much proved the point, if she meant when she was driving 15mph slower than everyone else. Kelly felt like “drunk driver” was spelled out in bright neon letters on the back of the car.

But the Cotton Walk, the local outdoor mall and entertainment zone, wasn’t that far away and they’d managed to stay out of an accident and/or jail. Gail guided them straight to the Torrid, where Kelly found size 1 tops that fit her and, with Kelly’s encouragement, Gail tried on things she would never have thought would work for her. As she did, as Kelly sat quietly on a dressing room bench while she waited, Gail took it upon herself to share her accrued wisdom on fat girl fashion.

“People think,” she said from behind the dressing room door, “that when you’re fat you have to hide your form. Nope. Just the opposite. What, people don’t see that you’re big? You’re gonna be big no matter what you wear. So you have a belly…so what? Half the country has a belly. You have to wear a bag? I’m not saying wear a clingy T that creates a six pack of fat rolls, but you can wear something shiny and satiny with a ruffle and no one will care if they can tell something's under there. And girl, no matter what your size, wear something that fits. That’s half the reason fat girls look so sloppy all the time, trying to look like something they’re not. And for God’s sake, fat girl, get the right bra!”

She wasn’t talking directly to Kelly, of course, but three shopping bags later they were at Frederick’s doing just that. This time Kelly was the one to spend most of her time in the dressing room, finally settling on the 34G. The 34 frustrated her. The G astounded. New territory, north of DD.

They zipped into Macy’s cosmetics just before close. “One thing about fat girls, there’s no reason they shouldn’t have great skin. If you don’t, you aren’t trying, ‘cause ten-to-one, you’re eating everything your skin needs and more. No need to go all Mimi on the make-up, either: just because you’re fat doesn’t mean you get to go finger painting. Body spray, girls. Lots of it! Get it on clearance if you have to, ‘cause anything is better than nothing. And the one thing I can’t believe is the girls with the bad hair. You’re a big girl, so your hair should match. The bigger the better. But if you can’t do that, at least get a decent haircut!”

At Chico’s Mexican Restaurant, sipping large strawberry margaritas and inhaling chips and enchiladas, it was about men.

“No matter what your size, what your looks, pretty much you just take care of yourself, there’s men who are into it. Whatever it is, there’s a website. Trust me! Just take care of yourself, let go of your insecurity, and fat girl, that man will find you!”

By the time Kelly was enjoying her flan, and finishing her second margarita, Kelly was feeling a bit better, but as usual Gail could tell something was off, even on her third. “I’m sorry I wasn’t in a place I could see it before, Kelly. You haven’t been yourself since you got home today. What’s wrong?”

So Kelly told her about how she’d seen Chip holding hands with another Phi Gamma.

“Chip’s that guy you had chemistry with?”

“I thought we did.”

“I meant chemistry class, silly.”

“I liked him, and Marla knew it.”

“Kelly,” Gail scolded, “you did not. You used him for a grade. That’s OK. He got to hang out with a pretty girl in return, and you both probably had fun and became nice friends, too. You rarely even talk about this guy, Kelly. This isn’t about a guy you like. You’re mad that a guy doesn’t like you. You chicks with big boobs think everyone has to go gaga over you! This isn’t high school anymore.”

Wow. That was direct. “I do think about him, though. I don’t know. I think I might like him, and—and—I’m afraid, maybe he doesn’t like me because I gained all my weight back.” And some, she didn’t say.

That made Gail pause, an insecurity she could relate to. She drained the rest of her margarita with the distinctive slurp of straw in margarita glass.

“That’s worth talking about. What does Marla look like?”

“Short. Skinny. She’s from the Philippines and—“

“Say no more. Yellow fever.”

Kelly looked at Gail blankly, only partly because Gail was looking a little blurry.

“He’s into Asian chicks, Kelly. At least right now he thinks he is. And there’s nothing about you that can be confused with an Asian chick.”

It hadn’t occurred to Kelly that a guy not wanting her might have nothing to do with her. Or, she thought, that it didn't mean there was something wrong with the guy. She sat and stewed in that a while. Gail was right: she wasn’t really into Chip. As she scarffed the last bites of her flan, she felt the rejection just fade away.

“Last thing on this, Kelly. Did you sleep with him?”

“No! I’m not like that!” Usually, said a little voice from inside.

“Good. ‘Cause that can mess up your head and really give you regrets.” Gail sat back in her chair and let her arms fall to her side as she gave out a huge, full sigh.

“Like Caleb?” Kelly pushed.

“Nope. No regrets. And before you ask,” she added, “Caleb’s wanted me since he met me and, well, I think he’ll be able to put that aside now. So!” Gail looked Kelly straight in the eye.

“So what?”

“So are you ready?”

“Ready for what?”

“We’re going dancing. And if we’re lucky,” Gail added, “we’ll meet some cute guys and make some regrets.”

Last edited by Lou Grant; 08-05-2011 at 03:09 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:25 PM   #61
morepushing13

another great addition

I do what I do...
Old 07-27-2011, 11:12 PM   #62
StrugglingWriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by morepushing13 View Post
another great addition
Another great thanks!
Old 08-01-2011, 09:14 PM   #63
StrugglingWriter

Default Back on the horse.

The only regrets Kelly had were in the morning as she lay curled up on her bathroom floor.

Gail had made good on her promise: a cab ride later they had hit the dance floor of the nightclub Tag—but not until after Gail charmed their way past a suspicious bouncer wary about the discrepancy between Kelly’s rounded appearance and the picture on her fake ID. Kelly was shocked at the limber moves Gail put out on the floor, and at the interest Kelly was getting for her ass. That’s because she and Gail never had hit a normal-size store with jeans Kelly could buy something in less than plus-size, and a good bit her kept rolling out of her. They bought shot after shot and danced until close. Even longer if you count the stumbling around Gail and Kelly had trying to hold themselves up waiting on their cab to take them home.

Kelly first heard Gail stirring around seven, about the same time she was taking her jittery steps from the bed to a more preferred position on the bathroom tile. A few heaves, some uneasy sleep, and a couple of hours later, Kelly was weaving back to her room for the comfort of her bed, when she heard the distinct sounds of Gail beginning breakfast in the other room. As good as breakfast sounded, the last thing she wanted at that moment food.
So it was that about 11:00 Kelly trudged bleary-eyed into the kitchen, where Gail—dressed and made-up as usual—was warming a plate for her in the microwave. Kelly sat down with her head in her hands as Gail pushed warm pancakes with fresh homemade syrup in front of her…and a glass of the worst concoction she’d ever smelled.

“Don’t worry,” Gail assured her. “These pancakes are legit. The drink? Well…just drink it. Go on!” she said, as Kelly picked it up and balked at the stench. “You’ll thank me later.”

Kelly didn’t know whether her stomach revolted most at the alcohol or at whatever else Gail had stuffed in there, but she did as she was told, closed her eyes, and downed it in two or three gulps, trying to taste it as little as possible. As she swallowed the last bit, she opened her mouth and immediately found a bite of maple-drenched pancake on her tongue, already taking the bite of this hair-of-the-dog from her tastebuds. She saw Gail sitting across from her, holding the fork as if for a baby. Looking closer now, Kelly could see Gail’s bloodshot eyes, dark circles and haggard, dry skin. She could also smell the ubiquitous smell of alcohol oozing from her pores and on her breath.

Gail handed Kelly the fork and smiled as Kelly dove right into the over-sized stack she’d made for her. “If you want to make it big in a sorority, you have to be the best at what sororities do. And at the top of the list, that’s drinking.”

Gail the House Mother was back with more guidance.

“You have to drink more, longer and more confidently than anyone else. Keep your stomach full, and that’ll help you. You’re having more fun than anyone else, and you’re the one making the fun if you can manage it. Never advertise that you’re drunk. If the room’s spinning, or if you’re feeling sick, no one else knows it. You keep your hair, clothes, make-up—everything—in order, and you straighten it all up in the bathroom where no one can see how much trouble you’re having doing it. And never, ever repeat the fat-girl mating call—“

“—I’m so drunk!” Kelly finished for Gail. “Oh, God, I am!”

“All this takes practice, Kelly, and that’s what we’re doing this weekend. Eat up!” she added, as Kelly had stopped to pay attention to Gail. “There’s more where that came from. And hurry…we’ve got an appointment in an hour.”

Last edited by Lou Grant; 08-05-2011 at 03:10 AM.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #64
morepushing13

I can definitely see Kelly blossoming here in the near future and I can honestly say, I'm a little excited, haha. Best story in sometime.

I do what I do...
Old 08-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #65
StrugglingWriter

Excitement is good! Not bad for the story line, "Girl gets fat." Film on Dimensions. At 11.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:51 PM   #66
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed
Default Cookies. Milk.

It didn’t matter that Kelly was a mess for their appointment. Or that, though not buzzed, they were both inebriated. They spent that early afternoon being pampered at the spa, where cleansing occurred in any number of ways and where fine wine and hors d’oeuvres flowed in an almost unending stream—all funded by Kelly’s apparently limitless credit card.

From there they weaved their way out of a cab and back to the Torrid, where the agenda was finding hot dresses for whatever was on Gail’s agenda that night. Kelly bumbled her way through the store, and Gail wasn’t doing much better. But Gail knew the salespeople by name, and by now, they knew Kelly, too. They were only too pleased and amused (and perhaps a little jealous) to accommodate the jovial pair in their drunken spree. A pliable Kelly left the store with the lowest cut halter-top dress they carried, leaving Kelly’s massive but still young and shapely breasts unsupported and all-but half-exposed. A stop at the Cotton Walk’s best watering-hole for a recharge of Red Bulls and vodka—as well as two appetizer sampler platters—and a makeover at the Macy’s counter. Before they knew it the sun was down: time for the ride home to change into party attire. “Push through,” Gail kept telling her every time Kelly made a move to crash on the bed.

So Kelly pushed her way through all the way to the River Boat, where Gail’s personal connection with every service employee in the city greased Kelly’s way past the bouncers, into the casino and onto the corner bar of the smokiest jazz room in the place. Her memory would retain just a few images of the night: her reflection in the glass with raccoon eyes and the dress leaving her massive mammaries exposed and jiggling with each tiny movement; weaving back and forth on the stool in front of the old-fashioned one-armed bandit, grasping at coins and struggling to fit them in the slot; singing quietly to herself in a lounge, smoking a cigarette while Gail chatted up a handful of men; and snuggling up with Gail and some stranger in the mid-morning hours in the booth of a buffet, the stranger helping her to find her food and spoon it into her mouth. It was a night of lights and dizziness and endless inebriated fun, the impairment itself making each action that much more of an adventure.

Kelly was never sure how they got home. She knew enough to know that she and Gail each crawled their way from the front door to the hall bathroom, where they spent a night on the floor together, huddling in a chubby, babbling mess.

Neither had gotten much restful sleep by the time six the next evening rolled around, yet there they were standing around the kitchen island chatting instead of in their beds sleeping it off. Kelly had found enough supplies amongst all the mess to put together a batch of the Home Ec cookies she was bound and determined to get right for her final practicum in a couple of weeks. Gail sat with a glass of orange juice. Kelly was sipping on a hot glass of Emergen-C. A half-eaten everything pizza sat on the stove top in front of them and the smell of almost-done cookies had just started wafting around them. Their tongues were thick, their vision blurry, their hands shaky, their balance still woefully off…

“Now thas what I call a .3 bender,” Gail smiled. “You did good, kiddo.”

“Tha was great,” Kelly smiled back weakly. She meant it. She had no regrets.

“I jus wonder how I'm gonna make it to class tomorrow.”

“Don even try,” Gail said, flipping her hand in that forget-about-it way. “You won be drunk, but you won be sober til Tuesday.”

“I thought you hadta go ona work trip in the morning.”

“I do, but I neber leab for one sober.”

Kelly looked at her in surprise.

Gail explained: “I’m afraid to fly.”

“I lubta fly! I’d lub yer job,” Kelly blurted. “Salez? Thas not hard. I wuz the best one at my Foreber 21 in high school. I sold tonz! I culd fly around the country, not hafta worry bout school—“

Gail interrupted Kelly with a laugh, then turned around with a flourish, slipped on her oven mitts and carefully removed two trays of cookies out of the oven. With a practiced hand she slid them out onto the SilPat on the counter and carefully stacked the two sizzling pans on top of two other stainless steel pans soaking in the sink. She turned around, removed her gloves and put her hands on her wide hips.

“Iss not jus salez, Kelly. I hadta geta 3.8 in biochem to get this job. And I hafta work my ass off, too. Fig-ur-a-tib-ly speaking, uv course.”

Kelly stood open-mouthed. She’d really had no idea Gail was such a good student. She’d figured that Gail had landed her job because of her ability with people. And whatever was going to happen in Kelly’s life, she knew it wasn’t going to include a 3.8 in anything.

“Yer so good at eberything, Gail. Cooking, selling, partying—eberything. Im jus a bubble-headed blond”—she really stumbled over those words!—“whoos not good at anything.”

“Nonsense!” Gail said, pushing a couple of cookies with the tip of her finger onto her plate, then deciding to let them cool a little longer. “You are NOT dumb, Kelly. You jus hafta find what you like, and I’ll bet youll be good at it. Whaddya wanna do?”

“I dunno, Gail.” Kelly followed Gail’s lead and pushed a cookie onto her own plate, as Gail bit into hers. “The only reason I wanted to come to college wuz to be in Phi Gamma. I’m startin to really like cooking, tho. Maybe I culd do that!”

Gail just stood there chewing on her first bite of cookie, looking directly into Kelly’s wide blue eyes before putting her plate down on the pizza box. “My sweet lil Kelly,” she said, right before turning to the fridge and pulling out a half-drunk carton of milk, “maybe you should consider something else.” And she took a long pull straight from the carton.

Damn!

Last edited by Lou Grant; 08-11-2011 at 03:13 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:14 AM   #67
morepushing13

Another iteresting turn although I'm not sure what Kelly's going to be doing!?

I do what I do...
Old 08-21-2011, 02:32 PM   #68
StrugglingWriter

Default Hot burning lava.

“Don’t worry so much about your grades, sweetheart. Lierman’s your meal ticket at school, and Anthony’s your meal ticket at Phi Gamma. You’re all worried about Lierman, but Anthony’s your real concern. He isn’t sticking around just because he likes your sweet personality.”

Those were Gail’s last words to Kelly as Gail got into her cab for the airport late the next morning. Kelly knew Gail was right, and even blurred by Gail’s life-saving morning eye-opener, worries about where things were going with Anthony had been starting to bubble at the back of her mind.

Kelly was no stranger to sex—and no stranger to the idea that most guys she dated (and that she didn’t) wanted sex with her. In junior high and high school, with the help of her mom, she’d navigated the crowded field by not getting too involved in her dating relationships, focusing on friendships and fun. But a couple of these guys she’d gotten close to. Certain she was in love, she had experienced gentle, if unremarkable, sexual relationships, only to feel the disappointment when those young relationships ran their course a few months later.

In college, the slimmer, more “sophisticated” Kelly, nudged into the field by her sorority sisters (including her Big Sister Sherry), tasted her first casual sex—finding most of it distasteful. She’d wound up feeling used, even as she acknowledged to herself she was doing her own fair share of the using. She’d let herself down on what she felt were her values, and she threw herself instead into the relationships with her sisters and the sorority social scene, telling herself she was preparing herself for the right relationship that she knew would come one day.

She knew her relationship with Anthony wasn’t it.

Anthony wasn’t bad. In fact, Anthony was great. Nice, respectful guy. Responsible. Easygoing. Friendly. Hot, when Kelly thought about it.

And completely uninteresting. Sleeping with him to impress Phi Gamma felt like selling her soul.

But not too much. Right now she felt more guilty about blowing off school all weekend and then staying home from class to burn off blood alcohol. And, even more, she mostly felt hungry. Gail’s morning pancake feast just two hours ago had apparently just melted away inside her, and she found her thoughts resting upon the fried chicken from Wednesday sitting amongst the stacks of leftovers Gail had left for her in the fridge. By the time Kelly finished an hour later, the only thing she felt as she pushed herself back from the table was full. The bucket of chicken, container of potato salad and the glass dish with the fruit salad Jell-O mold sat in the sink empty.

Tired, hung-over, wiped out, Kelly curled up on the couch for a nap before cracking open the books in preparation for Caleb. But before she knew it, six hours later she was waking up to the sound of Caleb hanging on the bell.

“Jesus, Kelly,” he said. “Either you got hit by a bus or Gail caught a hold of you this weekend.”

The irony was palpable. I'm not the only one. “You’re one to—hey! Pizza! I’m famished!”

Caleb pushed past her with two large Dominos boxes and two small ones on top. He put the boxes on the dining room table and turned around holding one of the small ones forward.

“You’ve gotta try one of these first while they’re warm.” He opened it up to reveal two round flat cakes, a little like a couple of hockey pucks. “These are a slice of Heaven.”

Kelly obliged. Caleb was right. Crispy chocolate cake mixed with succulent chocolate goodness as she dove into the cake. “Ohmigod, this is Heaven!” Mouth full. Second bite. Yum.

“Someone said that once. Come on. We’d better get started. You’re looking a little slow on the uptake tonight.”

“Hm?” Kelly hadn’t heard him. She was polishing off the first molten lava cake and contemplating whether it would spoil her pizza to eat the second one right away.

Caleb sat down, opened a pizza box and shot her an impatient look. “If you don’t eat it now you’ll be distracted the next half hour, until you eat it.”

“Good point,” Kelly said, biting into the second one as she sat down at the table.

“But don’t go thinking you can have mine later after yours are gone.”

“Of course not,” Kelly smiled, delicious chocolate goo obscuring her polished white teeth.

But as much as Kelly meant what she said, her follow-through was weaker than her conviction. By the time 11:00 rolled around, two pizza boxes and two lava cake boxes sat in front of her empty, while she felt satisfied and full.

If she’d thought about it, she’d have realized that Caleb only had a piece or two of pizza. But, she really wasn’t following things all that closely. Between the lingering effects of her bender, the strain of genuinely trying to learn some math through the residual alcoholic fog, and her constant preoccupation with the thought of tall, lanky Caleb banging Gail’s swollen body, monitoring her food intake was the last thing on her mind. But a promise was a promise, and though it took everything she had, she did all she could to pretend she knew nothing about what had happened between her benefactress and her tutor.

“Impressive progress tonight,” said Caleb on the way out the door. “I should bring lava cakes every night.”

Kelly smiled as she shut the door. That’d be fine by me.

Last edited by Lou Grant; 08-22-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #69
morepushing13

Nice quick piece!

I do what I do...
Old 09-06-2011, 12:27 AM   #70
StrugglingWriter

Default No-Phi Gams.

And it was. The next two nights, two large pizzas, two boxes of lava cakes. Kelly didn’t really pay much attention to how much Caleb ate, if at all.

It was a smooth two days. Psychology was coming so easily the second time around that Kelly hardly studied it at all. Practical in Home Ec was the usual struggle, but Anthony kept things on track, and Kelly found she actually had a few things she could take with her to Lierman’s class to eat. As for Lierman himself, the pressure was off: Lierman spoke with her briefly after class Tuesday night, saying in his circuitous way that he was so confident in Caleb after meeting him that he no longer worried so much that he wasn’t able to tutor her the way he had the first summer session.

Stuffed with deep dish and lava cakes—and the scoop of vanilla ice cream she’d slipped in with that last one—Kelly snuggled into bed right after shutting the door on Caleb despite the holiday the next day. July 4th would be a big day for her, and she had big plans for it. But before slipping off into a sugary slumber, she gave her mother a call.

“Hi, Sweetie.” She was awake! The sound of her mother’s voice felt as warm as that lava cake filling just had.

“Hi, Mommy,” Kelly smiled.

She hadn’t called to say much, just told her some non-specifics about success at school, the upcoming July 4th BBQ, about her growing friendship with Gail. That reminded her.

“Mommy, I sort of went a little crazy with the credit card with Gail over the weekend. I’m sorry I—“

“Already saw it, already paid it, Baby. I told you, it’s covered. Your father didn’t do all that work just to let it go to waste.”

Well, that’s a change. Growing up, Kelly was used to hearing the same words, only then those words had the exact opposite meaning. And, they usually referred to that package of snowballs eyeballing Kelly at the checkout stand. And "waste" was accompanied by a finger pointing at Kelly's middle suggesting mom really meant "waist."

“You’re a great kid, Daughter, and you deserve a little spoiling for a while. Go get yourself a knockout outfit for that BBQ tomorrow.”

They said good night soon after. Kelly drifted to sleep glowing in her mother’s praise. Especially since getting that knockout outfit was exactly what she’d planned to do.

By the time Kelly walked into the Cotton Walk Torrid, sun blazing that hot July 4th, she’d already had her tan and her mani-pedi. Her hair was trimmed and styled into side swept bangs that accentuated the cut of her wide jaw and elfin chin. She’d already bought Macy’s sexiest pairs of faux cut-off shorts to accentuate the curve of her bulging backside, their chicest pair of gold lace-up sandals to heighten the length of her golden, full legs.

And, she’d already downed a warm-up strawberry margarita at Chico’s. Courage for the night she knew had to come.
The girls greeted her by name and set about finding her the sheer A-line top she was looking for. Except for one of them. Kelsie sat there giving her the up-and-down.

“Girl,” said Kelsie, a round, shapeless girl of indeterminate age, “I’d kill for those. When are you gonna stop hiding?”

Kelly, who was holding a up a $45 blouse to her chest for a look in front of the mirror, turned and looked, a bit taken aback that Kelsie would speak so abruptly to one of her newest, best customers.

Kelsie was holding up a $5 white tank top and a $10 red, low cut u-neck snuggie T. Kelly felt her heart thump in her crowded chest, and not out of frugality or patriotism, either.

It took her immediately back to high school, before Phi Gamma and the “professional” look taught her to cover up her cleavage, when the occasional boobilicious look made her the focus of attention—the good, the envious, and the lustful—in her upscale little town. Kelsie’s comments suddenly made clear to her the effort she was making to hold herself in, to look just like everyone else--when clearly she wasn’t built like everyone else.

In her mind she saw a flash of Gail’s itty bitties and, knowing the story of Gail’s manipulative rise to the top of Phi Gamma, instantly understood the reason “no cleavage” had become a staple of the Phi Gamma dress code.

Well, not today.

Moments later, Kelly was back in front of the mirror, Lycra fibers bunched around the subtle convex curve of her smooth abdomen--and stretched to the max around her massive, heavy breasts. Only her exposed full-support bra kept the two fleshy round orbs from forbidden over-exposure. There was only one solution for that.

An hour later, Kelly danced her way out of Frederick’s and into the heat in her new balconie bra, reveling in the wiggle and shimmer she felt through each her breasts with each elated step. She’d forgotten how feminine the bounce of exposed boobs could give her, the thrill she got from the vibrating little waves undulating back and forth on her chest. She stopped at a kiosk lined with a full-length mirror and took herself in again: her breasts were round and full and oh, so massive! She drank in the newly rounded fullness of her jaw, the smooth curve of her shoulders and the plumped firmness of her upper arms, for the first time seeing how her enhanced form provided just the right frame for what had always been her favorite part of her.

Kelly Kegs, King-Sized! she thought to herself, absent-mindedly pulling down the T and the tank, which had slid up to expose a flash of her smooth, rounded tummy. The thought of King-Sized instantly reminded her of candy bars, and she began winding her way to the snack stand, enjoying how every few steps she took she noticed another guy stopping to give her another look.

Anthony doesn’t have a chance.

Last edited by Lou Grant; 09-07-2011 at 07:28 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:06 PM   #71
morepushing13

very excited to see a new chapter! Glad to see she is starting to embrace the changes. I'm interested to see how out of control these changes are going to get!

I do what I do...
Old 10-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #72
Rounderly

Rounderly has said some nice things

I'm really enjoying this story -- just discovered it and plowed through the backlog. Very competent writing, realistic plot, likeable characters, lifelike dialogue. Also good pace -- don't be afraid to go slow, it just makes the journey that much more compelling.

Oh, and that undressing/weighing scene was super hot.

Keep up the good work!
Rounderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #73
StrugglingWriter

Default Body blow.

When Kelly pulled up in front of the athletic dorm, she was shocked at how busy it looked. And how good it looked. A dozen athletes were out on the manicured lawn—half of them standing around shooting the bull and the other half hauling in boxes from the parked cars sitting with their blinkers on outside the curb. Kelly was glad for that: if she parked her vehicle outside of any other dorm, she’d be busted by the parking patrol within two minutes of shutting the door.

Kelly stood the vehicle next to the line of cars on the curb, left the engine running and the flashers on, then slipped out the car door. She took a second to pull down the tank and the tee that had started to ride up, then confidently strode around the hood of the car. She slid between two cars and up on the sidewalk, enjoying the feel of her breasts bouncing up and down with each bounding step.

Half a dozen guys with no necks not carrying boxes stopped in their tracks.
“Holy—“ she heard one guy trail off. The other six guys carrying boxes stopped and took an awkward look around. Murmuring began, then the start of amazed laughter. “Dammmmmn!” she heard one guy exclaim as she walked up the sidewalk toward the door without giving away that she was paying the slightest bit of attention. Kelly had the magazine moment she’d been hoping for.

Had the moment stretched longer, she’d have lost her mojo, said something silly like, “Do ya’ll know Anthony Robertson?” or “Hi, boys” followed by an awkward pause. As luck would have it, Anthony pushed his way out the front door at just that moment.

“Hi, Anthony,” Kelly said. Guys whose eyes still hadn’t left her suddenly looked away, and suddenly the courtyard started moving again.

“Hi, Kelly.” He looked uncomfortable, seemed more tongue-tied than usual. Kelly made it easy for him. “Come on,” she beckoned. “Let’s go have some fun,” and she turned to go.

But right as she turned she heard the crash bar of the door again. “Wait up, Robbie. I gotta see this hot body you—“

Kelly was just turning around. Whoever it was just stopped in mid-sentence. “Aw, shit,” he said.

Kelly didn’t say anything. Couldn’t say anything. She was stuck staring at some Nordic God that had clearly just stepped out of some comic book. He was taller than Anthony by a full hand-span and just as ripped—if not more so. His hair was long and dusty blonde, his eyes piercing blue, his skin healthy and tanned. It was all she could do to catch her breath.

“And this has gotta be her. The, uh, enchanting young woman. Sorry,” he said directly to her after looking at Anthony in chagrin. “With a foot this far away from my mouth you’d think I couldn’t get it in.”

Kelly stood there blinking. She hoped her mouth wasn’t hanging open. They all stood there awkwardly together.

In her mind’s eye Kelly saw Gail’s lips mouthing the word: Poise. “Not at all,” she finally answered, finally finding the air to talk. “I’m Kellen Kingsley. Anthony, who’s your friend?”

“Oh, yeah. Uh, this is Bodie. Well, his name is Wade Bodie, but we just call him Bodie.”

Wade Body, it ought to be, Kelly thought. “Pleasure to meet you,” she said, unable to tear her eyes away from his blue eyes, deep blue eyes that made her bright blues seem pale in comparison. “You ready to go?”

“Yeah,” Anthony said. “You want me to drive?” he asked as they turned toward the car and started walking.

“You know it,” Kelly said quickly, still breathing shallow. She looked over her shoulder to see Bodie walking away, shaking his head.

“Man, why can’t I be an All-American?” she heard him say, just before the front door swung closed behind him.

(continued in post 75 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 01-18-2012 at 11:45 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #74
morepushing13

so happy to see a new piece and excited for more!

I do what I do...
Old 01-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #75
Imp

Default Revolution Rescue

Kelly sat in the passenger seat of the Beamer, tingling and perspiring, feeling as if every fiber within her had sprung to harmonic attention. She felt so discombobulated her hands were shaking, and she dove into her purse for her “Phi Gamma tea.”

Otherwise known as Lipton, lemon sour and Jack Daniels surreptitiously mixed in an Arizona tea bottle.

Anthony had the windows down and was cruising slowly down the campus streets. He was smiling and waving to everyone he saw, clearly enjoying the opportunity to drive in such a status symbol—old as it was. Kelly smiled to herself as he did, and she felt herself calm down a bit. She often forgot Anthony’s poor, rural roots, and such a humble guy deserved the chance to do a little harmless showboating. He took a right, leading to the closest exit from campus--the long way to the Phi Gamma house.

“This is epic! Thanks for letting me drive.” Anthony was as animated as Kelly had ever seen him. “Bodie’s a cool guy, don’t you think?”

Kelly’s heart jumped into her throat. That’s not exactly how I’d put it. She played it cool. “Seems nice enough. How come everybody was moving in today?”

“Summer football practices begin Monday.”

“Oh. We still planning on watching the fireworks up on the bluff tonight? Tradition, you know!” Make-out tradition, that is.

“Yup. Supposed to be fantastic up there.” Anthony said, zipping between two cars.

Yup.

And then there was nothing else to say. Kelly sipped on her "tea" and drummed her fingers on the door’s armrest for the rest of the short drive around campus to the house. She realized it had been a month since she’d been there, and her anxiety about her night with Anthony was shifting to excitement about the party. Everybody loved Phi Gamma parties, and this was the first one she’d attend that she hadn’t had some say in since her pledge semester last fall.

But when they pulled up, it was a major disappointment. It looked like maybe twenty people were there, most of them standing around in the heat looking bored. Kelly could see no decorations to speak of: just a red plastic tablecloth over a long table covered with food that even from the curb screamed cheap supermarket fare. Two ill-tended charcoal grills were pouring out blue and white smoke to the thinly veiled annoyance of most of the attendees. And all she could see to drink were two lonely kegs next to red Solo cups. But as Kelly stepped out of the car, again pulling her red tee back down to her beltline, she felt the little rush of all eyes suddenly resting on her.

Until Lindsey Huntington broke away from a small cluster of girls and made a beeline straight for her.

It was the first time Kelly felt self-conscious all day. She and Lindsey had kept a wary peace all through Lierman’s class, at least ever since Kelly’d started walking to her classroom with Anthony in tow. She hadn’t seen her at all outside of class, which was good: no snarky comments, no inexplicable animosity. But there's a few pounds, and then there's chub, and Kelly was undeniably chub no matter what the size of her rack. Lindsey, if anything, might have lost a few pounds, and it showed in her tight tank and shorts. And though Kelly was much more covered up, there was still no doubt which girl was violating the Phi Gamma code. Kelly cringed as Lindsey zipped up to her.

“Ohmigod! I’m sooo glad you’re here!” Lindsey’s face had “n-e-r-v-o-u-s” written all over it.

Kelly’s face had “s-u-r-p-r-i-s-e-d” written all over hers. “I—uh—me, too? What’s up?”

But it was obvious what was up: the unheard of. This Phi Gamma party was dying fast, and apparently Lindsey was the one in charge of it.

“Where’s Sherry?” Kelly asked as they walked together to their sad food table. Anthony, momentarily forgotten, walked awkwardly in tow.

“I don’t…I…uh.” Lindsey stopped, reached a skinny arm for a brownie bite. “She called me yesterday telling me she wouldn’t be here and to throw something together.”

“What about the rest of the social committee?”

Lindsey grimaced. This was apparently hard for her to say. “It hasn’t really functioned all that well while you’ve been away.” She bit into the tiny corner of a grocery store brownie bite and chewed self-consciously for what seemed an eternity. It made Kelly want one herself. Or, it would have, if she thought it would be any good.

Instead, she took the moment to enjoy a smug smile of satisfaction—on the inside, of course. She pulled down her tank. “Well, I’m here now. First thing, we need to rehabilitate those grills. Who can—“

“I got it,” Anthony interrupted. “I been grilling with my family since I was ten.” And with that, he made for the grills and disappeared into blue smoke, leaving the two girls staring.

“We gotta get some more people,” Lindsey said, turning on her heel and toward the house. “I’m gonna post on facebook and send out an e-mail blast. You think that—“

“Noo!” Kelly shouted out to her, and ran to catch her. It took just five quick steps to get there. And in that little time, her outfit was completely out of whack: ill-supported boobs flying up with each step, both tank and tee sliding up to expose her midriff and twisting to the side. There was nothing to do but grab her shirts to pull them around then grab her bust with and ungloriously push everything back into place while Lindsey tried not to stare.

“No,” Kelly said, ignoring Lindsey. “No one wants to go to a party you have to beg people to. They know where we are. Chances are, they drove by, saw it, and kept on driving by.”

“Then we’re finished!”

“No we’re not. We need to change that image.” Kelly looked around the expansive yard looking for ideas. Already, Anthony had complete control of the grills and most of the smoke had cleared away from the yard. He’d found a BBQ apron and was skillfully directing a few earnest guys eager to escape awkward conversation and impress an All-American. An admiring group of Phi Gammas were standing around them eager to be impressed.

Step one.

Kelly glanced around the corner of the house and found what she was looking for peeking out behind a listless American flag hanging over the porch: the Ping Pong table.

Step two.

Lindsey was standing nervously as she waited on Kelly. She took another irritatingly small nibble from her brownie bite. The girl was less than useless. How someone who spent so much social time on her computer could rise so far—

Her computer.

“Hey, Lindsey, how good is the camera on your phone?”

“iPhone 4, of course. Why?”

“With the right picture, people will flock to this thing, but we’ve gotta get the right one. I was thinking maybe the—“

“I know the right one,” marketing major Lindsey offered.

Bingo!

Sex sells. It was astonishingly boobilicous: Kelly holding up a beer and ping pong paddle with her left hand, mountains of mammary bulging out of her tank top below, the All-American Anthony Jackson smiling and flipping burgers behind her right shoulder.

http://imgur.com/2LRSA7G

“All American Wet T-shirt Patriotic Beer Pong” was the caption below, and it went out by SMS through Lindsey’s exhaustive contact list on her iPhone. That list included not only the Phi Gammas but the Sigma Nus, over-the-top sports nuts from whom word was expected to spread rapidly. Three calls for liquor store runs and thirty minutes later, that beer was upgraded for what Kelly termed a Phi Gamma firecracker: a truly disgusting three-layer shooter consisting of a bottom layer of blue Hypnotiq, a middle layer of milk, and a top layer of red After Shock carefully poured over ice. But it looked sensational, and that’s all they needed, especially since the wet t-shirt bit wasn’t actually gonna happen, university rules and all.

By five o’clock, the yard was packed, and the burgers exhausted. But not to worry. A few more texts and Sigma Nus kept showing up with more supplies. Anthony was in his element, performing for an admiring crowd eager to get a piece of him.

As for Kelly, Anthony was all but forgotten. She had finished her photo shoot, two hot dogs, her beer and her Phi Gamma Firecracker, and she was feeling the perfect buzz on top of the elation of having proved her party planning skills once again. She was starting to lose herself in that forgotten rush of the sorority party (had it really been just six weeks ago?) and was just starting to stab perilously at a few ping pong balls with another co-ed when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Ohmigod, it really IS out to here!”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg _cm__sgg__8_by_qemarar-dbgd70n.jpg (156.7 KB, 138 views)