Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Recent Additions

Old 01-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #76
morepushing13

morepushing13 can now change their title

so excited for a new piece!!! Love this story!

I do what I do...
morepushing13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:53 PM   #77
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by morepushing13 View Post
so excited for a new piece!!! Love this story!
Happy to oblige.

SW
StrugglingWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #78
StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 clubStrugglingWriter is a member of the 500 club

Kelly turned around and saw what she knew she would: Marla, tiny as ever except for her big smile, was holding up her cell phone with Kelly’s red-white-and-blue cleavage picture.

What she hadn’t expected to see was Chip standing sheepishly right behind her, holding a covered catering pan with a couple of potholders. For all Gail’s advice about what Chip’s choice in girlfriend really meant, "yellow" just wasn't registering in her mind. All she could see then was green—as in envy.

She opened her mouth, closed it again. Opened it, nothing came out.

“Hi, Kelly,” Chip ventured. “Sorry I didn’t return your phone calls.”

Gracious! Always be gracious! “That’s OK,” she said, finding her voice thanks to Gail's rules for conduct. I understand. You were busy. With her. Awkward pause.

Not that the effervescent Marla noticed. “So where should we put this?” she asked, pointing to the catering pan.

That refocused Kelly’s attention. “Is that what I think it is?”

“Yup!”

“That’s not very Fourth-of-July-ish,” Kelly teased, remembering her brief but torrid love affair with Marla’s Fillipino spaghetti.

“It’s Fillipino-American: I added hot dogs!” Kelly lifted her eyebrows doubtfully. “Don’t knock it ‘til you try it!” Marta protested. “Hey, Lindsey!” And like that Marta was off squealing and hugging, and Chip, Kelly and Marla’s spaghetti were alone together.

“Where should this go? This is pretty heavy.”

“Over here.” And they walked to the table. “I’m surprised to see you here,” Kelly said coolly. “I thought you didn’t really like these things.”

“Yeah,” he shrugged. “Marla said we didn’t have to come, but when your texts went out we knew we had to help out. So here we are.”

Here they are, and don’t I feel like the asshole now. Kelly smiled at Chip. “That’s sweet,” she said, sentimental tears in her eyes. Damn! Tears…I must have drunk more than I thought!

“Yeah, well, you introduced us.”

Annnnnnd we’re back, Kelly thought, immediately feeling snippy again. So she smiled, a little more stiffly this time, and turned her attention to unwrapping the spaghetti. The stiffness melted away as the wholesome smell wafted into her nostrils just as Marla had made her way to the table. Chip kissed her on the cheek.

“Oh, he’s so cute!” Marla all but squealed as she squeezed his hand and hopped on her heels. “I’m so glad you introduced us!”

There it was again: a fountain of envy flowed inside from head to toe. It took everything she could not to let it spew out of her mouth.

And then it came anyway:

“Are you hungry? My boyfriend—you know Anthony Robertson?—he’s been grilling up some mean burgers.”

“You have a boyfriend?” The name-dropping was lost on Marla, as Kelly might have known it would be had she thought about it. “Yay! I want to meet him!”

And so they did. Anthony was anything but his usual quiet self, slinging dogs, burgers and the occasional steak for all comers as he talked the upcoming football season with an ever-growing crowd of adulating Sigma Nus. They pushed their way through, and the attention was suddenly on Kelly, just where she’d wanted it. “Hi, Honey,” she said, pushing against with him with a hug that must have surprised him, since he didn’t press back. It was, after all, the first time she’d called him “honey.” Hell, it was the first time they’d made meaningful physical contact. It showed.

Kelly covered it with introductions and nervously pulled down her shirts and looked around to see if anyone noticed. But Chip reveled in the introduction. He clearly knew who Anthony was and even more clearly relished the opportunity to speak one-on-one without having to compete with the other guys. One “I-saw-you-at-Central-High-when-you...” later, and Anthony and Chip were off, leaving Marla and Kelly smiling at each other quietly as the boys chatted on about this play or that other.

“I want a drink,” Marla whispered to Kelly.

“I want spaghetti,” Kelly declared, spinning on her heel with a mission.

By the time the beer pong started around 7, they’d had plenty of both.

Last edited by StrugglingWriter; 02-02-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 02-17-2012, 01:41 AM   #79
StrugglingWriter

Default Anniversary

Today marks the end of one year since "Something's Gotta Give" had its first installment posted in the Library (equivalent to about seven weeks in Kelly Kingsley's life). In that time, SGG has received the third highest number of pageviews of any story on the boards--and the highest for a BBW gaining story. (Not that anyone's counting.) There are a lot of reasons for such a high number of pageviews, but the most important to me is that a number of people are receiving the story well. (Either that or the three of you who like this story need to get a life!)

For that I am very grateful. Thank you for lending your attention.

I started a thread (perhaps illicitly now that I read the rules) on the Story Writer's Board for a chance to talk back about the story. I've asked for feedback about where you think it might be headed, but any thoughtful comments about what makes the story work (or not) would be highly appreciated. This is essentially a serial of spottily edited rough drafts, so comments could shape a future edition of the story.

Oh, and there's more to come. Thanks for reading.
SW

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=92382
Old 02-20-2012, 12:53 AM   #80
StrugglingWriter

Kelly hadn’t intended it to be that way. She and Marla had pulled up two chairs next to the table, packed high with various goods. But none were homemade or were nearly as inviting as Marla’s spaghetti. When they each sat down with a plate, Kelly noted with a touch of embarrassment how her thighs spread together to form a soft cushion for her meal, whereas Marla had to squeeze together her legs just to balance her plate. It was the last time she would feel self-conscious. From time-to-time, her single serving completed, Marla would rise to talk to that co-ed or this other guy, whereas Kelly would take the opportunity of the break in conversation to fill her plate again. Marla invariably returned with a beer or a shooter (or both) for Kelly, and they lost themselves in food, conversation and alcohol as the BBQ rocked around them.

It was Marla who started it: “So, Beer Pong Champ, when do we start playing?”

Suddenly, Kelly was jolted back into awareness about her plans for the evening with Anthony. And awareness that she seemed to have drunk far more than she had planned to.

The grills long since settled, and Anthony’s crowd of admirers substantially thinned, five or six others grazing near the table echoed their enthusiasm for Marla’s idea. Before she knew it, an unsteady Kelly was being all-but-pushed toward the table despite her protests, knowing she needed an hour to get her head before Anthony took her to the bluff. But it was her relationship with Anthony that did her in.

“So,” Lindsey declared, suddenly appearing at the table in her officious capacity, “it’s mixed couples. Marla,” she added sourly, “that means you. And, of course, Kelly.”

“Yay!” Marta squealed, the subtle racial dig clearly unnoticed. “We’re up first, and we challenge Kelly and Anthony!” She bounced off to corral Anthony and Chip, now engrossed in one-on-one conversation, while Lindsey and a gaggle of Phi Gammas set up the table.

It was true: Kelly was widely considered the unofficial Phi Gamma beer pong pro, but never in mixed couples. She was usually the one running it, not playing it. Mixed couples beer pong was a Phi Gamma special. In mixed couples, two couples split, with each half of the couple competing against the other. When Anthony scored, Kelly would have to drink, and vice versa. The game was popular for its tendency to create division between lovers, or for its penchant for helping them score later that night.

Kelly, a bit of an athlete herself, had never opposed another athlete before. She might have been worried, but when they handed her that dripping ping pong, just after Lindsey explained the rules to beer-pong-virgin Chip, confidence took over. She was the Champ, and she was going to win.

So she took careful aim at the center cup, mindful of Anthony waiting to swat the ball away at the first bounce, and let the ball fly—then watched as it bounced harmlessly off the side of the front cup and skittered off the side of the table. Anthony needn’t have bothered.

Kelly was shocked: Not enough umph. She hadn’t just missed, she hadn’t even gotten it there.

"Man, she's already wasted!" she heard someone say in the crowd.

Marla dunked the ball and took aim as Chip waited to swat the ball on the bounce and Kelly poised herself to blow a ball out. Marla arced a high shot up and over, clanging off the rim of the center cup and beyond Chip’s clumsy effort to swat the ball away. Marla laughed and Kelly suddenly worried: Chip was looking like a liability.

Chip cleaned the ball, took aim and…made a careful bounce on his side of the table, over the net and straight on into Anthony’s full forehand. The ball went so far that they lost it in the lengthening shadows of the oncoming evening.

“What was that?!” Kelly sputtered. “Why did you bounce it?”

Chip turned in surprise. “They said you get two cups if you make it in.”

“Well, sure,” Kelly retorted sharply. “But against him?”

Chip frowned and Kelly realized what she’d just done over a stupid game.

“Sorry, Chip,” she muttered. “That was rude.”

Anthony smirked despite himself and gestured with one finger for a new ball. “Let’s get this one going—BOOYAH!”

In one quick motion Anthony threw the ball on a line into the first cup with a plop, well in front of Chip’s swipe and well before Kelly even thought to blow it out.

“Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!” the crowd chanted, and Kelly tipped back the cup—filled with half a beer—with a flourish. She closed her eyes as she felt it instantly hit her head, together with the however many from earlier in the BBQ that still resided there.

“That’s your last one, jock-O,” she swore, trying to nonchalantly dunk the ball, barely succeeding. She paused and took a breath, trying to delay just a moment. She lifted the ball, this time noticing the shimmer through her upper arm and the bounce of her boobs as she did so.

Oh my God, she thought. I’ve gotten so fat it’s changing my shot!

She closed her eyes and paused, then opened them again as her head had started spinning. She hoisted the ball, this time knowing she had no idea where it would go. It hit two cups away from where she’d wanted, and this time Anthony just knocked it softly aside as it bounced straight up.

“I’m just getting warmed up here, Betty,” said Anthony, apparently always up to the spirit of competition no matter what or where the game.

“Get ready to get burned, Barney,” Kelly answered.

“You two are so funny!” That was Marla. Again, her shot went high and bounced wild, and Chip’s effort at defense was clearly half-hearted. Kelly shot him another glance but this time held her thickening tongue. Chip made a lazy lob that Anthony casually caught in his left hand, and Kelly knew the score: Chip wasn’t about to let his girlfriend lose.

Anger started to well up inside, and she crouched down in preparation for her defense. Whether it was the alcohol or the weight of her boobs, Kelly felt herself arching her back to avoid falling into the untouched triangle of glasses before her.

“Not as funny as—“

ZING!

Another ball straight in the cup.

“Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!”

Kelly pried the ball out of the cup and brought the cup to her lips, this time taking just a swig out of the glass.

“Drink it all! Drink it all! Phi Gamma rules!”

She tipped the glass and drank as slowly as she dared, but not nearly slowly enough. She swooned a bit and put her empty cup on the table, trying to lean on it. Spilling her remaining cups would mean a four-beer penalty and a catastrophic loss—possibly of consciousness.

Kelly couldn’t remember the last time she had tried to avoid drinking alcohol.

She picked up the ball, her head swimming, trying to apply everything Gail had taught her. She spontaneously slung the ball and gaped as she saw it shoot low and on a line, below Anthony’s hand and straight into the first cup…

…until Marla blew it out.

“Fucking skinny bitch!” Kelly cursed under her breath as Marla squealed with glee and high-fived her partner. Anger kept welling up inside her, and she was having a hard time maintaining her practiced smile as she readied for Marla’s throw, this time ready to return the favor. Marla zinged a low, fast shot.

Kelly lunged forward, feeling everything bounce and jiggle askew, as the ball bounced off the front of the first cup and into the last. She tried blowing as hard as she could, but the only thing that came out was a drunken raspberry instead. The ball settled down into the cup.

“Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!”

“OK! OK!” Chip said nervously, tipping the cup a few times and making the tell-tale face of the inexperienced drinker as the beer made its way down. “You just remember I’m driving you home, all right?”

“And then you’re driving yourself home after, Buster!” Marla laughed.

Everyone laughed with her. Except Kelly. She’d beaten him with Chip, and now she was beating her at her own game! She re-arranged her couture with ever-deadening fingers, doing her best to be inauspicious as she stuffed her boobs into place, knowing it must have looked anything but inauspicious.

Now stung, Chip made his first real effort to win. With surprising accuracy he winged the ball over, but not nearly well enough to avoid the confident swing of Anthony’s haughty backhand. But at the last second, he pulled it back with a grin and let it bounce off the rim and into the first cup.

“No way!” Marla pouted. But she drank the beer with gusto as everyone laughed at the show Anthony was putting on. “Whose side are you on, anyway!”

“Mine!” Anthony declared. With that, he slammed the ball down onto the table, creating a high off-speed bounce. A surprised Chip took a full two whiffs at the ball on its way down, but it didn’t fool Kelly. The bounce gave her time to prepare for the blow. She positioned herself next to the glass and blew as hard as she could, chubby cheeks fully puffed.

And blew the ball into another cup.

More laughter. “Drink! Drink! Drink! Two-fisted! Two-fisted!”

Even this crowd respected the limits of fast alcohol consumption. Kelly took measured gulps out of each of the glasses, choking down humiliation with each gulp. The crowd buzzed, but everyone waited patiently while she slowly finished off each glass, laughing and talking amongst themselves as they did. Anthony was involved with the admiring people around him, but both Chip and Marla looked on concerned as Kelly was obviously struggling. That compassion was enough to melt away Kelly's anger as the warmth of the alcohol started to envelop her body. She surrendered to it for just a moment and swooned into Chip as she polished off the second glass.

“No, I’m good!” she declared as Chip began to suggest they quit the game. “We’re gonna win thissun.” She stood under her own power and held her arms out despite her wobbly legs. “Bring it on, Chickee!” she smiled.

Under the rules, two made shots meant they kept the ball. Kelly tossed it over, and, accidentally, one of the empty cups with it. She hadn't realized it was still in her hand.

Marla quickly took a half-hearted shot, which Chip easily blocked. But Anthony seemed oblivious to his partner’s compassion. Kelly smiled goofily, and Anthony launched the ball. Again she lunged clumsily—at just the same time as Chip. They fell over each other trying to get out of each other's way, and, predictably, the ball slipped into the last cup.

Some people laughed. Others gasped, “Ohmigod.” A few still chanted “Drink! Drink!” Kelly just made that silly smile again as she rearranged her clothes and picked up the cup. She slowly lifted it and drank for what seemed like eternity, then with eyes closed let the cup fall onto the table and then to the ground. She smiled again and opened her eyes to find people starting to clear the remaining beers away.

“Hey!” she shouted drunkenly. “Loozerz drink!”

Marla tried to protest. Chip looked on in confusion. Anthony was stepping away from the table. Lindsey stepped in.

“That’s the rules! Time for rebuttals.” Kelly and Chip would have one last chance to limit the amount of the winning team's leftover beer they now had to drink.

Lindsey placed a new ball in Kelly’s hand. The initial rush of the extra alcohol had passed without Kelly passing out, and she was regaining her bearings. She straightened as best she could and arched the ball high over the net, a full foot away from the remaining cups. But Marla was ready and pushed one of the cups under the ball.

“Cheater,” Kelly smiled as little Marla pulled the cup away and slowly drank it down.

Lindsey explained to Chip that they could still compete as long as they continued to score with each throw. Chip looked at Kelly, then took careful aim for one of the four remaining cups and shot. Again, Marla had her hand on the cup, ready to move it if necessary, but she didn’t get the chance.

“Come on, now!” Anthony yelled—good-naturedly, in the spirit of competition—and swatted the ball away. The crowd murmured but clapped sporadically anyway in honor of the victory.

Lindsey combined the four beers into two cups and handed one each to Chip and to Kelly. “Good game, Kelly,” she said magnanimously. “I won;t make you drink them now, OK? Just make sure you two finish those before you leave.”

“Pfft,” Kelly raspberried. She raised her voice over the din of the people around the table, haggling over who would go next.

“Hey, you!” She raised her full cup to the victors. “We who ar uhbout to die…salute you!” She smiled at Marla and chugged her beer right on the spot as everyone gasped.

Then Kelly wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, took one tottering step, then another, then fell to the ground in a heap of delirious laughter.

Anthony and Chip were the first to reach her, then Marla. She looked at all of them, her head bobbing on her neck, as the boys pulled her to her feet.

“Weer gladiatorz,” she giggled to no one. “Doncha get it? I made a joke.”

Then she pushed her friends away, pulled down her shirts and adjusted her belt, and carefully and deliberately made her way alone into the house and directly into the first floor bathroom.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #81
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed

Still one day? This is probably the longest day on the planet!
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #82
StrugglingWriter

Default The Longest Day Continues

Kelly wasn’t out of it for long. She quickly emptied the contents of her stomach and recovered from the heaves. She was sweaty and hot but felt immediately relieved, and she sat on the toilet for a while to cool down. She didn’t feel sick; she felt guilty.

Kelly kept thinking about the anger she had felt against Marla and Chip. How she’d cursed her under her breath. Mostly, she’d been jealous of Marla’s happiness, and it made her behave in ways she thought she’d never behave. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she wished she could go back and talk to Marla without making a scene.

Luckily, Marla came to her.

“Hey, Kelly,” she said, knocking on the door. “You OK in there? Anthony’s worried and wanted me to check on you. He brought me your purse, too.”

Of course he did. Everyone’s so nice except me.

Kelly of course let Marla in, where she confessed her jealousy and anger and her other sins in a mess of tears. “I just couldn’t stand how he picked you and not me,” she finished, wiping her nose and brushing her tears away. “You’re all skinny and petite and beautiful and I’m so…so not.”

Marla seemed genuinely incredulous. She said all the right things about Kelly’s beauty and her envy of her huge rack. Kelly almost believed it, too, except she knew it hadn’t made that much a difference to Chip.

“But look…you’ve got such a great new boyfriend now. I mean, he’s an American football star!”

That, of course, just made Kelly feel worse, but even in her moment of weakness, saturated with alcohol, she couldn’t tell Marla how Anthony was just part of a larger plan to cover for her astonishing weight gain. She just smiled, “Don’t I know it?” and, per sorority code, spilled her big plans for the evening on the bluff. Marla twittered and hugged her and wished her luck. “Here you go,” she said, handing over Kelly’s purse. “I’ll let you alone to fix yourself up.”

And Kelly was alone again with her feelings of inadequacy, but she now knew she had a true friend.

So Kelly turned to survey the damage in the mirror, which was small and displayed only her face and upper torso. Her make-up was all-but gone, except for the mascara that had run all over her eyes and cheeks. Her hair was a disheveled wreck, and her face was still pale from her encounter with the Porcelain God.

Moreover, she decided she looked as fat as she felt. Her cheeks were puffy and round, as well as her chin, although she was happy to see that at least her jawline had retained its definition. Her collarbones had all-but disappeared, and the skin had become angry and pink after her afternoon in the hot summer sun, despite the sunscreen and the time in the tanning salon. Her shoulders were rounded and soft, and she could see where her strained bra strap dimpled into the flesh. But what disturbed her most were her arms. Where just two months ago they had been toned and strong, now there was not a muscle to be seen. They had been replaced by two solid, smooth cylinders of flesh which, she could tell, were beginning to sag ever-so-slightly on the undersides. In this little mirror she couldn’t see much of her breasts, only the suggestion of their massive girth by the crevice of cleavage stretching at the bottom of the frame. Without them, she looked just like a thousand other chubby girls she’d seen wandering around campus.

It was about this time she heard the voices of two guys talking outside the door, just like the last time she was here. She wondered if it were the same guys. She pressed herself up to it to hear what they were saying.

“I think that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” said the first.

“No shit, man. That chick was plastered when she started. I can’t believe she could hold that much liquor,” replied the second.

“No doubt where she was holding it, either. Those were the hottest nads I’ve ever seen. She could hold fucking kegs of beer in there.”

“She did, from the looks of it.”

“Bouncing up and down with every move, too. I can’t believe they didn’t fly out of her shirt. I was about to fly out of my pants.”

“Nothing new for you there.”

“She’s got an ass for miles, too. And those thighs. All of that shit bouncing back and forth.”

“You’re always talking about thick thighs, man. What’s with you and fat chicks?”

“Nothing. T&A, man. You want to make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs—and then add a little meat. That’s all I’m saying.”

“Yeah, well, there’s fat girls and then there’s this girl. No butter on her. Fat or thin, that girl’s a looker.”

“No shit. It’s good to be Greek.”

It was exactly what she needed to hear at that moment. “No butter”—as in, “Man, she has a great body but her face….” Kelly needed to feel pretty, and she wanted to know who thought so. So she opened the door.

And found no one there.

She peered up the stairs and around the corner: no one. The door to the room with the House Mother was closed and probably locked. They couldn’t have been in there. Kelly realized the two guys must have been outside, probably smoking cigarettes away from the party. She marveled. From the bottom of the stairs, where the House Mother sits, you could probably hear up to half the house at any one time if you wanted to.

Kelly, still a little shaky, carefully adjusted her wardrobe, again pulling down her tank and tee over her exposed midsection, poking and pulling her boobs in her shelf bra to settle them heavily where they needed to be. She took a look at the exercise room and found her resolve. This summer had wreaked havoc on her body, but the House Mother would be waiting for her when this was all over. It is good to be Greek, and she still had a job to do to make sure she’d stay that way. Everything in place, composed on the outside—but still jittery and unsteady on the inside—Kelly stepped outside and, seeing no trace of the two guys she’d overheard, set out looking for Anthony. But not until she struck out for another plate of spaghetti first. And a Red Bull.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #83
StrugglingWriter

Default The Longest Day Becomes a Longer Night

Forty minutes later, Kelly and Anthony sat together on the bluff, in the cool air conditioning of the idling Beemer, in the dwindling twilight of the evening as they awaited a beginning of the fireworks.

Anthony had been patient and gracious—even humorous—as they’d driven up to the bluff. He even apologized for the role his competitiveness had played in her little exhibition and complimented her for not backing down. It all reminded Kelly why she stayed with Anthony to begin with and made her feel a little less conflicted about her secondary motives in dating him.
But she was still nervous when she leaned her elbow on the console and placed her fist under her chin. “I’m really glad you’re here with me to watch the fireworks on the bluff.”

Anthony shifted in his seat. “Yeah, this is cool.”

Not exactly the response Kelly was going for. She sat back in her seat.
Momentarily, the fireworks began. The location here on the bluff was as fantastic as advertised: the fireworks seemed almost directly overhead. Kelly caught her breath as her heart sped up, for a few minutes even forgetting Anthony was there. Before she knew it, though, she had relaxed and leaned back over the armrest to lean her head on Anthony’s broad shoulder.

Hurriedly, he pulled away, and suddenly he had Kelly’s full attention just in time for a small break in the fireworks.

“I, uh—I…” Anthony started. “Sorry. You’re hot and real nice, Kelly, but I”—pause—“I decided to get back together with my girlfriend from home.”

Just like that.

“I see,” she stammered, sitting back stung as the fireworks started up again. Anthony may or may not have heard her. There was really nothing more for them to say, and they both faced forward and watched the show. The fireworks had lost their luster for Kelly, and she pulled out her bottle of Phi Gamma tea and took a pull to cover the impulse to cry. Before this month, Kelly had never been rejected. Now it had happened twice.

What’s wrong with me?

She took another pull from her “tea” as she settled in for what would seem like the world’s longest fireworks show.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:35 AM   #84
StrugglingWriter

Default Magic Pizza

An interminable forty minutes later, Kelly, Anthony and the Beemer pulled into Gail’s driveway. Kelly had hardly touched her Phi Gamma tea before the bluff. Now the bottle rolled empty on the floorboard.

Anthony pulled out his phone and looked at the empty bottle. “I’ll call someone to pick me up.”

“Thazz prolly a good idea,” Kelly said, fumbling with her door handle. She heaved herself out of the car and weaved her way to the front door while Anthony looked someone up on her phone. She leaned against the door, bobbed her head as she fumbled with her purse. Just getting in the door was going to be a challenge, and the last thing she wanted to do was ask Anthony to help her in.

In the end she just sat down on the porch propped up against a pillar and watched Anthony on his phone. He hung up, apparently scrolled through his contacts, then called someone else. Apparently he was having a hard time finding someone to pick him up on such late notice. This could take a while. Will this never end!?

She thought again about heading inside, but despite the rotten night it just didn’t feel right leaving Anthony in her driveway all by himself. So she did the next logical thing.

She clumsily fished her phone out of her purse and speed-dialed Dominos for pizza.

“Hi, Ms. Kingsley.”

“Hey…can you send over my usual? An’ a 2-liter uv Coke. An’ a Red Bull. An’ hurry.”

“Sure thing, Ms. Kingsley. We’ll bump you to the front of the line.” That made her smile. And feel all warm inside. At least Dominos loved her.

The hot lava cakes and the 2-liter all arrived before Anthony’s ride. By then, Kelly had moved down the walkway to sit cross-legged near Anthony as he waited, sharing a few innocuous comments with him as they waited in the unrelenting humid heat of the July evening. Beyond caring, Kelly had shed her t-shirt and unhooked her bra. Her massive breasts now hung down to her seated waist—still shapely and full in the glory of youth and barely covered by the lip of her struggling tank. She smiled inside as she watched the eyes of her favorite delivery boy (Billy) widen in disbelief as he set her order on the grass beside her.

She immediately lit into the first box and began devouring a piece. Warm sauce dribbled from her chin and onto her chest and tank, but she ignored it, lost in the throes of emotional eating. She wiped her mouth with her wrist, then licked it, then reached for the 2-liter and twisted it open to hear its self-satisfied gasp. Carefully she lifted the bottle to her lips with two hands and took three swigs from it.

She was just biting into her second piece of extra pepperoni when she was startled by the sound of a revving engine and squealing tires. She looked up to see a classic Toyota 4-Runner on giant mud tires screeching to a halt, its tricked-up engine roaring and spitting as it idled. A horn sounded obnoxiously.

“That’s my ride, Kelly. I—uh—be good to yourself.”

What do you think I’m doing? She bit into another piece.

“It’s all good Anthony,” she said, saying what she wished she felt, not bothering to swallow first. “I had fun. See you Monday in class.”

Anthony hesitated, but didn’t say anything. With a little strut in his step he strolled to the truck, then called out…

“Hey, Bodie!”

Kelly’s spinning head spun around mid-bite, and sure enough the driver’s door opened to reveal Wade Bodie, standing on the sideboard and towering over the roof of the truck. Only then did he notice Kelly sitting on the ground.

“What,” he exclaimed, “nothing better to do this fine night than sit on the ground eating pizza?” Wade grinned at Kelly and then at Anthony, but neither grinned back. Then he put it all together.

“Ohh. I see,” he demurred as Anthony jumped into the truck and rolled down the window. “And there goes the other foot, right in with the first one.”

Kelly didn’t answer. She realized she was sitting on the ground half-dressed, half-soaked in sweat, half-covered in pizza sauce. Her boobs hung free, her discarded bra was on the grass beside her, and, she realized with embarrassment, a pooch of tummy felt like it was sticking out underneath the suspended hem of her tank. She didn’t dare stand up for fear of falling down, much less exposing herself for all to see. Frankly, she didn’t know what to do.

“Wan’ sum pizza?” she suddenly asked. God, what a stupid thing to say!

“Hell, yeah!” Bodie said. He bounded down and around the truck, and Kelly’s heart bounded with him. In no time stood above Kelly. Her blood was pounding in her ears as the scent of his cologne washed over her. He picked up the unopened box, opened it, didn’t take a piece.

“Me and some of the guys are heading out to Denim and Diamonds in a bit, and I was wondering—“

“Yes!” Kelly blurted.

“I’ll be back to pick you up soon as I get Anthony back to the dorm.” With that, he grabbed a piece of pizza, dropped the box flat on the grass, took a few quick strides to the truck, jumped in and peeled away.

Kelly was still holding her half-eaten pizza slice in front of her mouth, as if ready to take another bite. She dropped it in the box, then threw her fists into the air.

“Woohoooooooooooooooo!”
Old 04-02-2012, 11:32 AM   #85
StrugglingWriter

It was a comical trip into the house.

At first Kelly tried to put her bra on under her tank. Despite her usual skill with the maneuver, she couldn’t get her fingers to work the clasps and still pull her breasts together tight enough to fasten it together. Finally she slung the titsling unceremoniously over her shoulder in defeat. She climbed to her knees and stacked the two pizza boxes—no problem, though closing the open one was a challenge—before she realized she needed help getting up without falling. Of course, she fell, then pushed herself back up to her knees, bra dangling in front of her.

She leaned her hand, then her side, on the door of the Beemer, stretching the pizza boxes over her head with both arms (the curve of her giant boobs just below the nipples momentarily unleashed from her tank, although ultimately they pressed harmlessly against the warm metal and out of view) and onto the boot. She twisted back around, one hand pulling her tank back over her breasts while she leaned on the other and slid up the side of the car. Even that motion had her dizzy, and she stopped to catch her breath. She pressed her breasts to her chest in order to look past them and to her feet, only to realize her two boxes of lava cakes still sat on the ground next to the 2-liter. Impulsively she leaned over…

…and toppled face first on the ground.

God, I’m tipsy! She laughed in the grass for a moment, lost in her newfound elation. Then she crawled again to her knees, slipping the lava cakes onto the pizza boxes and once again sliding up the side of the car. The 2-liter could wait.

But her purse was still on the ground.

This time she crouched down carefully, reaching uneasily for the strap of her purse and putting it on her shoulder, pushing off the bra, then carefully straightening her knees to stand victoriously on her own two feet. She wondered momentarily how she would be able to dance if walking to the house was this much effort. But if ever there was a time to push through, it was this one.

Kelly made it to the front door without incident, boxes held just underneath the sway of her sagging breasts, purse criss-cross across her body, the strap bifurcating her boobs, pressing her tank flush against them and revealing their tremendous girth. There she wisely dropped the boxes flat to the ground and fished clumsily through her purse for the keys. Navigating the locks was a sheer act of will as time and again she missed the keyhole. But eventually she reached her objective and was able to push through the front door, leaving the pizza at the threshold with a vague sense of emotional loss.

But time could not be wasted. She figured she had thirty minutes to sober up before Wade arrived.

Kelly weaved her way to the kitchen where, it occurred to her, Gail must have a Red Bull or two stashed away. And yet, nowhere in the pantry could she find any, which for the first time struck her as odd, given how much alcohol Gail packed away most nights. She turned around and felt her boobs swing heavily back and forth with the motion. The feeling made her smile with silliness before she trudged into the bathroom for a cold rinse, the best she could do to save what was left of her hair and make-up.

Ten minutes later a naked but refreshed Kelly stood in front of her dresser, where she suddenly realized she might not have dancing clothes that would fit. The only fitting bras she had were for comfort—except for the one sitting outside—and the panties she had might as well be granny panties. Then it hit her.

Another ten minutes later she was standing in front of the mirror, pushing and pulling her breasts around to sit right in the red dress she’d bought just last weekend. Already it seemed harder to fit in than last weekend, and when she stepped back to check herself she worried about what might have been the pooch of a belly cradled between the unfamiliar wideness of her hips.

Kelly had to know. Hurriedly she put the last bit of her hair and dress in place, then wandered carefully out of her room, navigated the living room, and made her way into Gail’s bathroom. She pulled her dress over her head—almost falling down, just catching herself on the counter. She steadied herself, dragged the scale out with her toe and watched the double images of zero stop flashing. She exhaled and stepped on.

174.6. Sure enough, three more pounds in one week!

Kelly breathed back in, not noticing the number creep up a tick as she did. That just has to be everything I ate tonight, she told herself.

And maybe she was right. But it just made her think again of the pizza, lava cakes and Coke she’d left strewn about the front lawn. But she pushed those thoughts aside and decided that, up a few more pounds or not, she still looked hot.

That just has to be everything I ate tonight, she told herself. And maybe she was right. It just made her think again of the pizza, lava cakes and Coke she’d left strewn about the front lawn. But she pushed it aside and decided that, overdressed or not, she still looked hot.

About the time she smiled with anticipation she heard the screech of Wade’s tires and the idling of his obnoxious engine before he cut it off. Hurriedly she put the last bit of her hair and dress in place, then wandered carefully out of her room. He still hadn’t made it to the door, and Kelly took the opportunity to weave across the living room and into the kitchen to grab a couple of cold beers from the fridge. Not that she planned on having one herself. She was just closing the door when she heard a knock and the front door opening.

“Hey, Kelly…you here?”

Kelly took a deep breath and walked into the living room, a beer in each hand: “Right over here!”

Wade had already walked through the foyer and into the living room. For all his forwardness, he stopped in his tracks, his eyes practically popping out of his head. “You look fantastic!”

“This old thing?” Kelly smiled, careful with her diction, uncertain if the weakness in her knees was due to the alcohol she’d consumed or the presence of Wade here, alone. “I only wear this when I don’ care how I look.”

She’d heard that in a movie once and was excited she could finally use it. She made a slow walk to the couch and placed the beers on the coffee table, then carefully lowered herself down to sit on the couch, leaning on the armrest. A smiling Wade sat on the other end of the couch, and for a moment the two just looked in each other’s eyes.

Kelly leaned forward—careful to avoid fully exposing her cleavage and not altogether succeeding—and handed Wade a beer. She clinked her beer against Wade’s as he smiled at her with amusement.

“Happy Fourth of July,” she said, then tipped it to her lips as Wade just watched.

The only thing that greeted her lips was the cold, rough cap of the bottle. She immediately laughed at herself, and Wade joined in with her. So much for being smooth!

“Here, let me get that for you.” Wade took a knife from his pocket and wedged open the lid with the handle, then took Kelly’s beer and did the same.

“Hm. Imported,” Wade quipped, handing Kelly back her beer. “Very American.”

He clinked his beer against hers the way Kelly had just done.

“America deservez only the finess no matter where iss from.” Crap! Stupid lips not working right! She took a sip from her beer as Wade took a long pull from his. She put her beer on the table, then leaned toward Wade, one arm on the top of the couch, hand under her chin attentively.

“So,” Wade said, “I noticed the remnants of a pizza party in your front yard. I go away for two seconds and before I know it, I miss the premiere social event of the year.”

“Iss a party all the time over here,” Kelly bantered back. “Blink and you never know what you’ll miss.”

Wade took another pull from his beer—so small in his giant hands!—and put it on the table. He leaned back on the couch, but forward toward Kelly. For a moment they just looked again into each other’s eyes.

“So,” Kelly said, suddenly nervous. “Whooz goin’ dancin’?”

“Dancing? Did somebody say—“

Kelly jumped forward and pushed her lips onto Wade, her breasts pressing voluminously against his chest, desperately unable to resist any longer. Wade didn’t miss a beat, his arm coming around to the middle of her back, his tongue pushing violently back against hers. But soon they stopped, grey-blue and deep-blue eyes staring back at each other in complete comfort as they quietly laughed.

“What dancing?” Kelly breathed, pushing herself into Wade’s embrace and running her hand over his great big arms. Exuberantly they kissed one another, hands rubbing up and down each other’s backs and arms, when suddenly she felt Wade’s giant paw stroking and grabbing her soft mid-section.

Kelly pulled back from Wade in shock.

“What?”

Kelly didn’t know what to say. “I, uh—nothing. I—“

She was used to searching hands fondling her breasts, but this had caught her by surprise. She couldn’t imagine someone choosing to grope her stomach while in the throes of passion.

“Hey, man,” Wade continued. “I’m sorry. I thought you wanted this. I’ll—“

“No!” Kelly blurted, leaning forward again. “I want thiss. I really want thiss!” she pushed herself up and pulled on his hand, again shocked at how her hand—never something she’d thought of as dainty—disappeared inside of his. Wade dutifully followed her out of the living room to the only logical place they could comfortably share a bed together: Gail’s room. They were alone together in the house, but, still, she shut the door behind her.

“So where were we?” Wade bantered.

Kelly pulled his hand to her waist. “Right here, I believe.”
(Continued in post 88 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 08-27-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 03:30 AM   #86
morepushing13

Excellent addition, sounds like she really might start to embrace her thickness

I do what I do...
Old 04-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #87
StrugglingWriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by morepushing13 View Post
Excellent addition, sounds like she really might start to embrace her thickness
She might...stick around a bit and decide.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:10 AM   #88
StrugglingWriter

When Kelly woke up it was completely dark. She panicked momentarily until she realized where she was, memory hitting her about the same moment her headache did. But the headache was immediately forgotten as the memory washed over her.

For the first time, Kelly got it.

For oh-too-few moments she had known pleasure as she never had before, writhing in near pain, shaking in waves of ecstatic convulsions time and time again, screaming and crying “Please!” as she begged him to both stop and not stop. Never had she felt so beautiful. Never had she felt so blissfully controlled. She had collapsed in exhausted euphoria and drifted happily into sleep, her last waking memory one of wondering why she was in tears. Sex had never been like this. The memory itself brought a wave of giddy pleasure.

Until she realized she was in Gail’s room, and that she was alone.

Kelly's heart fell like a stone. She was drunk. She was rejected. And she was an easy mark, putty in his hands. He had done her, and left her, and she’d been fool enough to welcome him in.

But as high as she’d been that stone still had a long way to fall to land at regret. She didn’t know how long she lay thinking about it, knowing it had been worth it. Knowing she’d probably do what was necessary for the chance it might happen again.

But for now she was alone in the house, in Gail’s room (which felt weird), blearily drunk again, and streaking toward a raging hangover. She eased out of bed naked and, with a curious mix of disappointment and vague satisfaction, shuffled on toward the kitchen for a glass of juice before returning to bed. She opened the door.

https://imgur.com/EBn3xfA

“Hey, Dumplin’! Back from the dead!” Wade was sitting on the couch with his legs stretched over the table, holding a beer as he watched TV.

Kelly squealed and turned right back into Gail’s room and shut the door.

Which, of course was silly, since there was nothing Wade hadn’t already seen. But elation isn’t always smart. Short of breath, heart pounding, she snatched Gail’s fuzzy light blue robe from its hook on the bathroom door, and all-but-skipped out to the living room. She resisted the urge to hug Wade and sat down beside him on the couch.

“I thought you’d gone.”

“Didn’t feel right. Besides,” he added, muting the TV, “this is where I wanted to be.”

It was so cheesy, but Kelly was a cheesy kind of girl. She exploded inside with warmth.

“Here.” Kelly hadn’t noticed the Advil and water sitting next to him until he handed it to her. “Kind of a rough night. I guess things didn’t turn out right with Anthony.”

“No. Not at all. Everything went exactly right.” And that was that. She took the Advil gratefully and downed the entire glass of water. And there they were on the couch staring into each other’s eyes again in the blue flicker of the TV. “Are we really gonna just sit here like this?”

In response, Wade turned off the TV, lifted her off the couch, and carried her back into Gail’s bedroom.

(Continued in post 90 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 08-27-2012 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:48 AM   #89
morepushing13

short but sweet. Excited for more as always.

I do what I do...
Old 04-25-2012, 12:23 AM   #90
StrugglingWriter

Default Mystic Pizza

Afterward they lay together in the bedroom most of the night, at first holding each other and sharing sweet nothings, later warming a pizza and just talking as they munched. Kelly spilled almost everything there was to know about her, as Wade asked attentive and insightful questions. She talked about missing her workouts, but she left out her out-of-control consumption and the weight gain that had come with it.

In the process Kelly also learned about Wade. He was a redshirt sophomore, meaning he had played football sparingly last year and would be sitting out from playing games this next year. That often happens for guys who have sustained an injury or who may have had a disappointing first year. Not in Wade’s case. He’d gone into college considered one of the nation’s best linebacker prospects—until he’d started another growth spurt. On the day he signed with the university, he’d been 6’1” and 190 pounds. By the time summer practices began, he was 6’3” and still going. Now, before the beginning of summer practices Monday, he was 6’6” and “only” 215 pounds and considered too tall and gangly to be an effective linebacker without getting hurt. So this year his task was to put on strength and weight in order to convert to a defensive lineman.

“I get it, but it’s still disappointing,” Wade said, his bravado disappearing for a slight moment. “I’ll still practice and all, but it’ll be tough not playing each week. I’ve been doing this since I was six.”

Kelly understood. She knew what it was like to suddenly have something she loved denied her.

Kelly didn’t know when she drifted off to sleep. She awoke with the jitters well after noon, long past the beginning of her one class for the day (only Home Ec hadn’t been cancelled) and in no shape to attend anyway. Wade had stayed over and was still asleep when she awoke. She sat and watched him sleep for a while, amused at how his feet hung over the edge of the mattress.

Queasy stomach and all, Kelly was still hungry. She heated up a couple of the cold lava cakes and caressed each sugary chocolate bite as she laid it on her tongue. She had a new understanding now of the phrase, “Better than sex,” although even this didn’t quite make it. Those people obviously hadn’t had the right sex.

She was just finishing up when Wade strode into the kitchen. “Hey, Hottie,” he smiled.

“Hey, Body,” she smiled back. “I’m afraid I’m not that good in the kitchen. There’s a little more pizza left in the fridge, and we can always order more.”

“Don’t worry. I know my way around a kitchen a bit.”

Damn! Is everyone better at cooking than me?

Sure enough, Wade found enough ingredients to pull together a couple of omelets, and the two chatted away over their late breakfast for another couple of hours before heading once again to Gail’s room for even more sex.

And that was how the long weekend went. They rarely left the house together, except to pick up Gail’s car—which had been sitting at the Cotton walk ever since she and Gail had first gone there together—and another trip to the athletic dorm for Wade to get some clothes. Kelly took that chance to drive through the nearest McDonald’s for a quarter pounder and a shake before swinging back to pretend like she’d been there all along.

Despite having what she considered to be a dream weekend, Kelly felt like she was starving. True to his word, Wade was eating like he was in training, and Kelly ate enough of his cooking for him to comment on how much she appreciated a girl who didn’t feel like she had to hold back around him. But the truth is, she was. With him around she realized just how accustomed she had become to constantly eating food, and it made her feel self-conscious to eat around him.

Sunday afternoon rolled around. As they sat in the kitchen eating a chicken and rice casserole, Kelly was faced with the prospect that her break from reality would have to end. Caleb would be coming at 7:00, and she wasn’t about to allow her newfound love—the word reverberated around in her head with absolutely certainty, though she didn’t dare breathe it aloud—to be belittled by Caleb’s ascerbic wit, harmless or not.

“So,” Wade began, “tomorrow summer workouts begin.” Beat me to the punch!

“Yeah, I heard,” Kelly answered tentatively. “I, uh, guess that means you’ll be pretty focused on those.”

“Yeah.”

Pause.

“And you need to buckle down on your studying, I guess,” Wade added.

“Yeah, I do.”

Another pause. Longer. What’s wrong with you, Kingsley! Go for it!

“I want to see you again,” they both blurted, then laughed, then laughed at the laughter. The tension gone, they finished their meal in quiet conversation and retired to the couch, where they held and kissed each other until the waning sunlight started to filter through the windows. Then, after a long goodbye during which they finally exchanged numbers, Wade was gone.

Kelly cleared off the table and fetched her books, then put in her customary call to Dominos as she waited for Caleb to arrive. Kelly sighed, trying to focus her mind on what now—just like at the beginning of this roller coaster summer—seemed the most tedious activity in the world. Her mind kept flitting from Wade, to Lierman, to Phi Gamma, Lindsey, Marla, Chip—but always back to Wade. She had no idea how she was going to focus on school work tonight. She vaulted from her chair when she heard the doorbell and bolted to the door, knowing her trusty pizzas would be there to distract her.

She opened the door not to see Billy, but Caleb.

“Wow,” he gaped. “What drug did you take, and where can I get it?”

(Continued in post 95 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 08-27-2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:40 AM   #91
morepushing13

I have no idea how long this story is going to be but I'll keep reading if you keep writing!

I do what I do...
Old 05-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #92
StrugglingWriter

Default Stymied plot...

...anyone want to help get me past an important plot issue coming up? If so, please PM me so we can talk about the problem.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:16 AM   #93
Bubblybee

Bubblybee has said some nice things

I'm really enjoying this story, can't wait for the next bit. Umm, cant figure out how to PM (so bad with computers) but would love to help if I can StrugglingWriter.
Bubblybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #94
StrugglingWriter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblybee View Post
I'm really enjoying this story, can't wait for the next bit. Umm, cant figure out how to PM (so bad with computers) but would love to help if I can StrugglingWriter.
Look under your name at the top right corner of the page. It says "Private Messages." Click that!
Old 05-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #95
StrugglingWriter

Default Wade down.

That was Kelly all week: aquiver and aglow with radiance that spilled over onto her face. Her mind was constantly filled with thoughts of Wade and memories of the incredible bond they had shared. In class all she could think of was Wade. At night, studying with Caleb, all she could think of was Wade. Whenever she could, she texted Wade. Or, she called for a five-minute conversation that only left her wanting more.

“You gonna eat that?” Caleb sighed Tuesday night when they were studying. She’d just been staring off into space thinking of Wade. “Hm?” she’d replied, snapping to reality. “Um, no. Here.” She hadn’t even started picking at her lava cake. Her first one, at that.

It wasn’t all sunshine and roses. When Kelly got to Home Ec Monday afternoon she discovered that Anthony had dropped the class.

“Didn’t really say much about it,” said Mrs. Lennox, “but at least he was polite enough to come by and tell me on Friday. Nice guy. Sorry to see him go, but I guess he wanted to focus on bigger things. Can you blame him?” She sighed. Lennox had a pretty sad demeanor these days.

Yeah, I can blame him! Lennox didn’t understand. She’d just lost her lab partner.

There wasn’t a lab since junior high she’d had where she didn’t rely completely on her partner to get her through, and Anthony was no exception. He was the one who’d pulled them out of the fire—sometimes literally—on more than one occasion. This could be trouble.

But even that obstacle revealed Kelly's suddenly charmed existence. There weren’t any other singletons in the class. Turned out, Lennox teamed her up with her two best cooks: Jenn Wilson and (of all names) Crystal Cakes.

Jenn and Crystal pretty much kept to themselves, and Kelly could tell why. Not that there was anything wrong with them. Kelly liked most people, and they were no exception. It was just that clearly Jenn and Crystal had known each other forever, and as simpatico as they were, they appeared to have no other need for much interaction with anyone else at all. That hadn’t stopped them from trying once or twice, though.

“We went out for Phi Gamma a couple of years ago,” Jenn offered after Lennox walked away.

The unspoken information, of course, was that they hadn’t made it—or, it turned out, any sorority. Jenn sounded a bit as if she resented it, and she sounded as if she was ready to blame Kelly for it. But Kelly had dealt with jealousy before, and a few questions about their home town, the discovery of a few mundane commonalities between their upper middle class suburban community and hers, and 20 minutes later you couldn’t tell which pair of the three had known each other all their lives.

Unless you paid attention to how they cooked. Jenn and Crystal had their lab routine down, and neither showed much interest in taking the extra lab time to remediate Kelly’s fagging kitchen skills. And that was plenty OK with Kelly. No more wasted food, burning food, bland food…just good grades, some excellent mid-afternoon meals, and an early enough exit from class each day. That, of course, provided the chance to send a few texts to Wade, who was in practice that time of day. No phone calls! Those would have to wait for the drive home, only a precious few minutes squeezing in s much gab as she could before tutoring began with Caleb.

And man, was Caleb’s presence important. If it weren’t for him to keep her focused, her Phi Gamma dreams would have gone up in a puff of daydreams about Wade.

The first chance she’d had, of course, Kelly had called her mom to tell her all about her new flame. Mrs. Kingsley had some vague awareness Anthony had existed, but she picked up right away that this was something different. She didn’t say a word when Kelly mentioned her weekend full of sex, apparently just happy to hear about something other than the possibility of failing out of school that summer. “I’d keep all this under wraps with dad, if I were you,” she counseled.

Kelly didn’t have the same problem spilling the beans to Caleb. He wasn’t stupid: he figured out right away she’d been laid. The only thing she’d confirmed Sunday night when he showed up was that it wasn’t Lierman.

“God, no. Think I’d be happy about that!?”

“Well, yeah—“

Don’t even!”

Caleb grinned and decided on Anthony, then proceeded to remind her of it every night that week. That Thursday night they were headed to the airport to pick Gail up after her East Coast trip.

“Still don’t see why you brought me along instead of Anthony,” he was saying.

“Better conversation.”

“You don’t need to talk. Just use the back seat.”

“While driving?” Kelly bantered. She was getting better at not letting Caleb needle her.

“In short-term parking while you wait on Gail.”

“He’s pretty tall. I doubt he’d fit.”

“Now I get it!” Caleb exclaimed. Pause. “Well, I suppose I could sub for him just this once.”

“Ewwwwww!” She wasn’t getting that much better.

Other than the lecture notes he pretended to quiz her over as they drove, Kelly really wasn’t sure why she’d wanted him to come. Especially since Gail wouldn’t believe for even one second that the guy she was excited to be sleeping with was Anthony. The second Gail stepped in the car? She’d sniff it out, and Caleb would know everything.

But Kelly was wrong. Gail was standing at the curb waiting for them as they drove up—well, standing wasn’t exactly the word. She was half-hanging on a clearly uncomfortable guy, and she was well past inebriated. She literally almost fell over herself thanking the guy, who had obviously helped her drag her luggage to the curb. The guy helped lower her down into the car while Caleb stowed her bags in the trunk. She thanked him and leaned back into her seat with her eyes closed. “Hi, guys,” she mumbled, then leaned her cheek against the seat belt and fell asleep.

“Wow,” Caleb said. And that was it. They got Gail home and helped her into her room, then went to the kitchen and avoided talking about her. It wasn’t so easy: Lierman’s fourth midterm wasn’t until next Thursday and after a long, hard summer of pre-algebra (boring to Caleb, challenging to Kelly) there was no sense of urgency after a long hard summer. They picked at a pizza, talked about nothing mostly between the occasional discussions about scalene and isosceles triangles. They called it a night early.

“Remind Gail I said ‘hi’ to her tonight,” was all Caleb said on his way out the door.

“Will do,” Kelly replied. Right after I remind her she said “hi” to me. She put the empty pizza boxes on the stack now towering above the trash can and skipped to her room to call Wade to make plans for the weekend.

(Continued in post 97 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 08-27-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:50 PM   #96
morepushing13

yay a new piece!

I do what I do...
Old 05-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #97
StrugglingWriter

Default Pillow talk

Kelly had one thing right: it didn’t take Gail long at all.

“So who’s the new guy?” she asked, just as soon as she saw Kelly Friday afternoon. Kelly was just getting back from Home Ec—thanks to Jenn and Crystal—with the remains of a tin of baklava, whatever that was. Delicious, that’s what it is!

Gail was seemingly just out of bed, leaning at the table with her famous eye-opener in front of her.

“Why do you say that?” Kelly averred, trying not to smile. Kelly offered her some of the baklava, but Gail blanched at its mention.

“Because if you’d slept with Anthony you’d be walking around hating yourself instead of floating two inches above the carpet with that rapturous glow on your face. Don’t even try lying: you can’t hide anything from me.”

She didn’t. She sat down and poured out everything—except that she’d slept in Gail’s bed the entire weekend. Through it all Gail struggled mightily through the fog of her splitting headache to focus her attention to Kelly’s twittering, while Kelly did her best to pretend it wasn’t all she could do not to stare at Gail’s bloodshot and swollen eyes. Her face looked so bloated, if she hadn’t seen Gail plastered the night before, she’d have thought she’d gone East to get collagen implants.

“I’m happy for you, Kelly,” Gail managed wearily at the end of Kelly’s monologue, leaning her head back onto her hand just after polishing off her eye opener. “I really am. It made me sick to think of you throwing away innocence like that with Anthony. I’m sorry I pushed you.”

“It’s not your fault,” Kelly offered. “Maybe I’m not so innocent.”

“I know. I was talking about Anthony.”

That stung, but Kelly knew she deserved it.

Gail slowly pushed herself up and crossed to the kitchen counter, where she started making a Bloody Mary with the remains of her eye-opener. She moved like she was carrying a hundred pounds in lead weights—in addition to the hundred pounds of chub she already had. It was the first time Kelly had ever seen Gail show any effect of the extra bulk she was carrying around.

“So I guess you two have plans this weekend?” Gail managed.

“He’s picking me up at six. But I’ll be back early. I have my last midterm with Lierman next week and have to study all weekend.”

Recognition crossed Gail’s face: she’d all but forgotten Kelly’s pre-algebra problem. She squinted a second, magnifying the dark circles around her eyes. “Of course, what you really mean is that you have to be back because they won’t let you sleep over in the athletic dorm.”

Kelly couldn’t think of anything to say that wouldn’t sound stupid.

“Unh-hunh,” Gail said, shuffling toward her bedroom with her drink.

“I thought so. Not my first rodeo, babe,” Kelly heard as Gail rounded the corner. But she poked her head back into the kitchen. “Next time you use my bed, fluff the pillows when you’re done.”

She couldn’t get anything past Gail.

Past midnight Sunday morning Kelly sat up, naked and perspiring, her legs straddled across the tight waist of a similarly naked and perspiring Wade. The bed they were in wasn’t Gail’s. Or Kelly’s. Or even at the dorm.

It was the bed of Wade’s truck.

Friday night out dancing with two of Wade’s friends hadn’t even been close to enough time together. They’d hit the WalMart and filled the truck bed with Ensolite pads and sleeping bags and off-roaded out past the bluffs for an intimate night together. Which had ultimately become all night, then both breakfast and lunch out, then a night at the movies before driving back out past the bluffs again.

Kelly’s weekend studying pre-algebra was shot: The only thing Kelly was studying was Wade’s chiseled pecs, which right now was as much as she could see of him as she looked down, her bloated breasts intruding into her line of sight. She felt Wade’s hand touch her thigh, felt it start stroking and kneading the doughy flesh. It made her feel both sexy and uncomfortable.

“You have amazing thighs,” Wade mumbled.

Thighs?

“Thighs?” she blurted. “Really? You’re thinking about my thighs?”

Wade’s hand stopped kneading. “Well, yeah. Why not?”

“Um, hello,” Kelly said, her hands cupping the bottoms—it was all they would cover—of her massive breasts. “You have these in your face and you’re fondling my thighs?”

“I have your thighs next to my penis.”

Good point. “Well, yeah, but you still have massive boobs in your face.”

“You have fantastic boobs.”

“That’s my point.”

“So the rest of you is fantastic, too.”

“The rest of me has gotten all chub.”

“So.”

Kelly didn’t have much of an answer for that. And then she remembered the Fourth of July party. “Oh, I see. I know what you guys say. ‘If you want to make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs. And add some meat.’”

What the hell are you talking about?

“Don’t tell me you don’t know.”

“Look,” he said, gesturing in exasperation, causing Kelly’s naked breasts to undulate and wobble, “I like the feel of touching you. Everywhere. And you’ve got a nice shape. So why would I care if it’s chub or not?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

Wade rolled his eyes and avoided mentioning Kelly had turned into this crazy chick who'd brought it up in the first place. But his expression said it for him.

Meanwhile, Kelly was lost in her thoughts. It was one thing to talk with Gail about weathering the trials of her extensive, if ultimately temporary, weight gain—all for the greater good of Phi Gamma. It was another when that weight was the front-and-center-attraction for the first guy she ever fell in love with. She couldn't tell him that, but she thought of something else close enough to the truth.

“When you grab my thighs or my stomach it just makes me self-conscious about letting myself get back out of shape. And I can’t feel beautiful that way.”

“I thought you didn’t want to talk about it.”

“I can’t help it!”

Wade sighed, and looked to the side as he thought a little bit. The gesture wrenched Kelly's heart, as fear gripped her that she'd ruined their relationship with her insecurity already. It was only a few seconds, but it seemed like an eternity before he looked back her way.

“Kelly, would you stop feeling awkward if I fondled your breasts?”

There was an idea. “It might,” she smiled, relief and elation flooding over her.

Wade placed his massive palms gently against her nipples and began to stroke, and she immediately felt him growing beneath her. Her self-confidence grew along with him. She smiled and bent limberly over his chest, her boobs spreading across his pecs as she leaned into him, her lips pressing eagerly against his as his hands stretched out and cupped the round orbs of her soft ass.

Nope. Not awkward at all.

(Continued at post 105 on page five of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 08-27-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:08 AM   #98
morepushing13

yay another piece and wonderful as always. She seems so close to just absolutely blowing up and accepting it and loving it!

I do what I do...
Old 05-31-2012, 05:17 AM   #99
Bubblybee

Bubblybee has said some nice things

Excellent stuff, I just love this story it's well ace!
Bubblybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #100
dev111

dev111 has said some nice things

This is an awesome story. Takes a while to get going but its well written and Kelly is hot More!
dev111 is offline   Reply With Quote