Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-19-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Disability

As a disabled person myself, I was wondering, since some FAs fantasize about the object of their affection growing to the point of immobility, Are FAs more open to/less turned-off by disabled ppl than most others are?
Old 02-19-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
abel

abel can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeezablysoft View Post
As a disabled person myself, I was wondering, since some FAs fantasize about the object of their affection growing to the point of immobility, Are FAs more open to/less turned-off by disabled ppl than most others are?
No, it just doesn't seem right, and my mind naturally doesn't go there.

Do you want people to be turned on by your disability? Just asking, not judging either way.
abel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 11:12 AM   #3
Lovelyone
Fat, and loveable!

Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!Lovelyone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know men (some on this forum) who ONLY go after immobile,close to immobile, or disabled persons. I can name 3 off the top of my head--one whom only wants to be with disabled people for the money/don't have to support them aspect. He's a horribly boring letch who only goes after women that he can move in with cos he doesn't want to have to work for a relationship. Sad, but true.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #4
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Sig Line!

Quote:
"Mostly an FFA, but enjoy my own padding and if people want to worship me for that, I'll allow them to. "

Aaah, change that to BHMFA and I could own that sig line myself! Disabled and an ex oxygen patient myself, I'm open to disabled people. Just within the past 5 or so years ago, I've begun to suspect that my lifelong poor tolerance to exercise may have been because of inability to maintain oxygen saturation. I'm off oxygen now, but my saturation falls quickly with exertion. Some people are disabled because they are fat and some people are fat because they are disabled, in my opinion.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 02:32 PM   #5
squeezablysoft

squeezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions communitysqueezablysoft is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by abel View Post
No, it just doesn't seem right, and my mind naturally doesn't go there.

Do you want people to be turned on by your disability? Just asking, not judging either way.
I wasn't necessarily referring to ppl being turned on BY disability so much as being turned on by ppl who happen to have a disability, either because or in spite of it. If someone was turned on by my disability, I guess it'd be a little strange for me, but as an FFA and someone with a fetish for ppl who wear glasses/have visual impairments, I'd get where they were coming from.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #6
squeezablysoft

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
"Mostly an FFA, but enjoy my own padding and if people want to worship me for that, I'll allow them to. "

Aaah, change that to BHMFA and I could own that sig line myself! Disabled and an ex oxygen patient myself, I'm open to disabled people. Just within the past 5 or so years ago, I've begun to suspect that my lifelong poor tolerance to exercise may have been because of inability to maintain oxygen saturation. I'm off oxygen now, but my saturation falls quickly with exertion. Some people are disabled because they are fat and some people are fat because they are disabled, in my opinion.
Glad you like my sig! Yes, I do think that is true, I'm prolly heavier than I would be without a disability that limits my mobility (I mean my natural, not trying to lose or trying to gain, weight; even without a disability I'd likely have extra fat because I like it). Also I think actually I'm "fatter" for my weight and height than the charts suggest, as I have lower muscle mass than average, therefore a greater percentage of my weight is fat compared to the average able-bodied person my size. For example, my weight generally fluctuates from the upper "healthy" BMI to the lower "overweight" BMI categories, yet my hips measure around 40 inches and my waist around 35, give or take, giving me an "unhealthy" waist-to-hip ratio and fatter appearance than my weight and BMI would suggest.
Old 02-24-2011, 08:34 AM   #7
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I think FAs who have fat or very fat partners in real life, and not just in fantasy, are definitely more understanding and more compassionate towards physical challenges.

I will say here that I don't like the term "disabled," and I like "differently abled" even less. Being "able" simply stands for fitting into society's expectation of what an average person ought to be able to do, and those expectations are totally arbitrary. Often, someone "disabled" would not be disabled at all if society just tried a little harder to broaden their horizons and a bit more caring about making sure the world fits more than only most.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:11 PM   #8
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The term "disabled" is frowned on in the disability community. "Person with a disability" is better. You can have a disability and not be disabled. A disability is something your body does not do but should, or something it does incorrectly. People with disabilities can lead fulfilling lives, earn a living, do all the things that so called "able bodied" people can do. It just takes some adaptation.

Some have disabilities that are profound enough to affect their ability to earn a living. I am one of those people. But within my capabilities, I enjoy life. It is all about perspective, really.

As to the opening post, I can't answer the question. I don't have those fantasies.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #9
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Disability

As one who watched (with great enjoyment) his wife become SSBBW, towards the end I saw how it limited her. So, while I enjoyed the process of her gaining weight (of which she was not trying to do), I also saw her finding mobility more and more difficult and how it affected her self opinion and image. I was not thrilled with my wife losing weight -I found I really loved SSBBWs but, I could not complain for I understood the reasons she lost weight.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 07:56 AM   #10
Forgotten_Futures
The *other* Holy Trinity

Forgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging inForgotten_Futures makes people happy simply by logging in

I tend to dislike being anywhere near people who are visibly "disabled" - those who clearly do not look or operate like a "normal" human being. It just bothers me; I feel like I'm flaunting my not-disabled-ness in front of them, even though that's not true.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #11
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
I tend to dislike being anywhere near people who are visibly "disabled" - those who clearly do not look or operate like a "normal" human being. It just bothers me; I feel like I'm flaunting my not-disabled-ness in front of them, even though that's not true.
I find the bolded sentence offensive, but I'll let it pass. I'm more interested in how you came by this "dislike." What do you think the root cause of it is?
Old 05-20-2011, 12:18 PM   #12
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
The term "disabled" is frowned on in the disability community. "Person with a disability" is better. You can have a disability and not be disabled. A disability is something your body does not do but should, or something it does incorrectly. People with disabilities can lead fulfilling lives, earn a living, do all the things that so called "able bodied" people can do. It just takes some adaptation.

Some have disabilities that are profound enough to affect their ability to earn a living. I am one of those people. But within my capabilities, I enjoy life. It is all about perspective, really.

As to the opening post, I can't answer the question. I don't have those fantasies.
As someone who is also disabled, everything about this statement is so very true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten_Futures View Post
Here's advice that'd probably do you some good- Get to know the person with the disability and know that it doesn't define them.

My wishlist
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #13
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Here's advice that'd probably do you some good- Get to know the person with the disability and know that it doesn't define them.
Mathias: very good points. Heck I have a neighbor that is blind and he's been able to do so much things with his life - far more than some able bodied folks ( obtained his Phd from Temple University - Travels to Africa - Writes Books - navigates our crazy streets and mass transit (buses and trains)...

It just made me think of these quotes below....

“Disability is a matter of perception. If you can do just one thing well, you're needed by someone. “Martina Navratilova

“The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” - Scott Hamilton

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

===========================================

Don't know how much you read about the sport of powerlifting-but, wanted to share this video below about Bob Wieland

Bob Wieland videoclip

Bob Wieland – Strength Legend

A great legend that INSPIRES other…..

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote