Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-25-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics
Default question for women

Maybe I'm old fashioned but when people put clips on the internet of them having sex and the male is either pulling thei females hair or slapping their ass I am disgusted. It looks like nothing more than the male rooting around like a pig to get their nut off. Do women really enjoy that from their counterparts -male or female?
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:47 PM   #2
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Some people like rough sex. Some are men, some are women.

Hell, some people prefer fat partners! Did you know this?
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
mp7251

mp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot picsmp7251 does more than just post hot pics

Yes I know that and am one of those that adore and love very fat women. I just think that hair pullinng and ass slapping borders on abuse.
mp7251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:12 PM   #4
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp7251 View Post
Yes I know that and am one of those that adore and love very fat women. I just think that hair pullinng and ass slapping borders on abuse.
It's not abuse if it's consensual. If it's consensual, it's hot. Spanking isn't something I'm into that much, but hair pulling the right way? Hot hot dominance.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #5
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Maybe I'm old fashioned but when people put clips on the internet of them having sex and the male is either pulling thei females hair or slapping their ass I am disgusted. It looks like nothing more than the male rooting around like a pig to get their nut off. Do women really enjoy that from their counterparts -male or female?
Obviously, this is not your thing. However, there are many, many, many others who would read the scenario given and think this is hot as all get out. And here's one to really burn the britches - this is including those who are actually into rooting around making pig sounds while in coitus.

So to answer your question, some women are just as appalled by this behavior as you are and some women enjoy the hell out of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would like to add that although spanking doesn't do anything for me, i do rather like having my hair pulled. Rough and ready, that's me! LOL
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #7
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

It may not be YOUR thing but spanking and hair-pulling can be a LOT of fun for two consenting adults. There doesn't have to be be anything piggish about it (unless that's their thing too) but to be dismissive of other people's kinks or fetishes--is that even appropriate for the sexuality forum?

You don't like it--don't do it. In answer to your question, *I* do.

Different strokes (17,18, 19, 20...) for different folks.

EDT: How many of those clips did you have to study to decide it was disgusting?

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.

Last edited by CastingPearls; 02-25-2011 at 05:18 PM.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:24 PM   #8
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Abuse me all night, baby!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:54 PM   #9
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I fucking love it.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #10
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWickedAngel View Post
Obviously, this is not your thing. However, there are many, many, many others who would read the scenario given and think this is hot as all get out. And here's one to really burn the britches - this is including those who are actually into rooting around making pig sounds while in coitus.

So to answer your question, some women are just as appalled by this behavior as you are and some women enjoy the hell out of it.
Yes....yes...some of us do enjoy a good ass smacking now and then and some hair pulling is greatly appreciated as well *whistles innocently*

€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #11
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
It may not be YOUR thing but spanking and hair-pulling can be a LOT of fun for two consenting adults. There doesn't have to be be anything piggish about it (unless that's their thing too) but to be dismissive of other people's kinks or fetishes--is that even appropriate for the sexuality forum?

You don't like it--don't do it. In answer to your question, *I* do.

Different strokes (17,18, 19, 20...) for different folks.

EDT: How many of those clips did you have to study to decide it was disgusting?
bah! I couldnt rep you! *pouts*

€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€×€

§~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~§
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:40 PM   #12
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
OMG, I was watching this video, and the guy called her a "slut"! And she liked it! Can you believe that? It was so disgusting I had to watch it twice.

Either way,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NotSureIfSerious.jpg (20.4 KB, 556 views)
Old 02-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #13
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Or when a guy nuts on a girl's face. You are not alone, I don't like that stuff. I believe that making love is a very beautiful occurence and it should be romantic. There should be mutual respect for both partners.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #14
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

I fucking love it.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:02 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, saying 'when a guy nuts' is the height of romance.

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-25-2011, 11:29 PM   #16
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Or when a guy nuts on a girl's face. You are not alone, I don't like that stuff. I believe that making love is a very beautiful occurence and it should be romantic. There should be mutual respect for both partners.
I like a mix of both. There are always times when lighting candles and having it all soft and sweet is perfect. But then there are times when it's purely animalistic, and it hits all the right notes and then some.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #17
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyface83 View Post
Making love can be wonderful. But sometimes, you just wanna fuck, and fuck hard and nasty and rough.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #18
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Am I the only one who finds hair pulling both rough and romantic?
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #19
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingAmy View Post
No .

Free me, free yourself
No longer hold me

Old 02-28-2011, 06:49 PM   #20
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't like having it done to me, but I do like doing it to my partner. Some find domination to be really hot. I like to be in charge. Others like a powerplay. Some like total submissiveness. To each their frigging own.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:10 PM   #21
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Its very hot.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #22
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
No, no you are not.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:04 PM   #23
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

Pulling hair? No. I'm not into that. Muchly cos I have short hair and it's quite painful as it is lol.

Slapping my ass? Well yeah If I'm in that mood, if we're doing it then of course - it's sexy. BUT my boyfriend has a nasty habit of spanking my ass in public - that i'm not so into lol. So I slap him :P
Old 03-01-2011, 12:12 AM   #24
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I fucking love it.
LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I fucking love it.
ROTFLMAO!

I like hair tugging more then pulling...and ass swatting more then slapping...gentle with rough undertones....passionate and animalistic all at the same time
Old 03-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #25
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefairywren View Post
I like a mix of both. There are always times when lighting candles and having it all soft and sweet is perfect. But then there are times when it's purely animalistic, and it hits all the right notes and then some.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieD View Post
I like hair tugging more then pulling...and ass swatting more then slapping...gentle with rough undertones....passionate and animalistic all at the same time
I agree with all of THIS. Yes, yes, and YES.
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote