Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
skiier7

skiier7 has said some nice things
Default Heavy women and leg strength

Hi, new guy here. As a skier, leg strength is critical. I'm totally fascinated by the idea of big women with crazy muscle power in their legs. And so are some other guys, too, trust me.

I'm curious to hear from you large and lovely ladies, do you think your legs are strong? How strong?

Food for thought: If you gained weight, do you have more leg strength now than you did when you weighed less? For those who lift, what are weight lifting your stats? Ever find out accidentally that your legs were so strong? Ever outdo a guy with leg press? Basically looking to hear your take on this.
skiier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #2
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well I know this fat woman would looooove to see your sexy skier legs!!

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Eau de Troll.

Stinky!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
Deacone
For Azeroth!

Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!Deacone keeps pushing the rep limit!

I know that my legs are quite strong, I played badminton at high standards for the best part of 9 years and I walk a shitload - my boyfriend hasn't complained so far on the strength of them
Old 02-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #5
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default true story!

http://bigassmessage.com/fc643
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:47 PM   #6
skiier7

skiier7 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I use my legs as skis? No one would ever do that unless they wanted to get cut up.
skiier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post

Bahahahaha. Love it!
Old 02-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #8
Ruffie

Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ruffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

My adopted son when tattooing my leg commented on how strong they are. The needle was jumping all over as he tried to get the ink in and he said it was like trying to tattoo a football. Guess all those years of carrying around this weight has made them very muscular.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #9
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

My legs are strong... good for kicking things

but yes strong
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:01 PM   #10
NancyGirl74

NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!NancyGirl74 keeps pushing the rep limit!

She is strong like bull...Ski many mountain.
NancyGirl74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 01:58 PM   #11
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiier7 View Post
I use my legs as skis? No one would ever do that unless they wanted to get cut up.
Without pictures, we will never know!

mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #12
Fairia
Blimpgirl = superheroine

Fairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My legs happen to be both thick, smooth and a bit strong. It did come from not having a car and walking alot in town and to the university. I even made long walks that there almost a mile or so.

Given a choice between fat and dumb and thin and smart, I would choose the later: because I would be smart enough not to be thin.
Fairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:45 AM   #13
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

Before having leg surgery i was doing 4 sets of 15 @ 170 kilos on the press and 80 squats with a 10 kilo medicine ball daily.

I do agree with the posters above, show us the skier legs, legs after all are the pistons of power!
Old 02-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #14
Surlysomething

People are really replying?

Old 02-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #15
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

I'm wondering the same thing. LOL

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #16
JulieD

JulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJulieD is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastingPearls View Post
I'm wondering the same thing. LOL
i love you guys...
Old 03-01-2011, 03:55 AM   #17
bonified
cannabis connoisseur

bonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 clubbonified is a member of the 500 club

I admit it, I was stoned and not paying attention.