Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 02-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
skiier7

skiier7 has said some nice things
Default Warm boobs?

Is it me, or have I noticed correctly that bbw bodies seem like furnaces, and especially the boobs acting like mini space heaters. I love cuddling with a big girl partially for this reason, and especially love the warmth that's given off by her chest region. They also make wonderfully comfortable (heated and alive) pillows.
skiier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default still true!

http://bigassmessage.com/b5f5c
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:35 AM   #3
luscious_lulu
Boobzilla

luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!luscious_lulu has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Lol...

Old 02-26-2011, 08:40 AM   #4
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiier7 View Post
Is it me, or have I noticed correctly that bbw bodies seem like furnaces, and especially the boobs acting like mini space heaters. I love cuddling with a big girl partially for this reason, and especially love the warmth that's given off by her chest region. They also make wonderfully comfortable (heated and alive) pillows.
Warm enough for ya?

http://bigassmessage.com/45bf4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
I have to confess.. I originally read that URL as bigassmassage.com

lol

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
patmcf

patmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized reppatmcf has super-sized rep
Default Warm Boots?

I vote that the subject of this thread be changed to warm boots.

Here is a picture of my boots. They are warm.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg boots.jpg (22.3 KB, 519 views)
patmcf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:54 AM   #6
Ms. Fat Booty

Ms. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going on

it's always warm in my bosoms. i have a friend who sticks his hands in my chest when he doesn't have gloves.
Ms. Fat Booty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #7
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Fat Booty View Post
it's always warm in my bosoms. i have a friend who sticks his hands in my chest when he doesn't have gloves.
My hands just had a sudden chill to the bone....

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #8
Ms. Fat Booty

Ms. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going onMs. Fat Booty knows EXACTLY what's going on

ive got some ddd gloves you can borrow

haha
Ms. Fat Booty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 04:08 PM   #9
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiier7 View Post
LOL...I often refer to myself as a reptile and Escapist as my SSBHM heat rock. Tiss bliss
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
hegotgame88

hegotgame88 can now change their title

warm boobs on my chest = heaven
hegotgame88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 11:55 PM   #11
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've used my boobs as ear muffs before. For other people, obviously.
Old 02-27-2011, 12:01 AM   #12
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

idk about the boobs thing but i always call my girlfriend a space heater. she is warm as fuck. i walk into rooms she's in and they're at least 10 degrees hotter than the ambient temperature. i quite like it, especially on cold nights. saves on the heating bill.
I wish there was a board called: Let's Just All Be Fucking Honest With Each Other For Five Minutes.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #13
AmazingAmy

AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!AmazingAmy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post

Well at least I know for sure now that I'm not epileptic.
AmazingAmy is offline   Reply With Quote