Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-27-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
johnny99

johnny99 can now change their title
Default Wife is gaining weight and I LOVE it.

I'm a BBW lover like the rest of you. Its why I was and am so attracted to my wife. She was 200 pounds when we married but now she is 230 pounds and I can't believe how much more attracted I become to her with every pound. She just looks incredible at 230 pounds. It makes sex incredible. She now has a real and true BBW butt. Its beyond sexy. The point of the story is I knew i like smaller BBW's around 200 pounds or so but I am finding out I like even bigger women and my wife is proof.
johnny99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'm happy to hear that! ^_^ Congradulations.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

You're a lucky man, congrats sir!

My best to you and your lovely lady.

DEnnis

Michelle (Read or Dream)
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 05:34 AM   #4
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny99 View Post
I'm a BBW lover like the rest of you. Its why I was and am so attracted to my wife. She was 200 pounds when we married but now she is 230 pounds and I can't believe how much more attracted I become to her with every pound. She just looks incredible at 230 pounds. It makes sex incredible. She now has a real and true BBW butt. Its beyond sexy. The point of the story is I knew i like smaller BBW's around 200 pounds or so but I am finding out I like even bigger women and my wife is proof.

that sounds great,congrats man.^_^ every FA's dream right there.lol if i every marry a smaller woman if she ever gains weight you won't hear me complaining either.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
johnny99

Thanks guys.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:08 AM   #6
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Wife is gaining weight and I LOVE it

I also married a good looking BBW (about 5'-8", 240-lbs) back in 1965. After her first pregnancy, she had picked some weight gained some weight. As time went on she gained weight and I thought it was simply fantastic that she was becoming more beautiful right in front of my eyes but, all good things must come to an end! As our family grew, so did she and while I loved it... unfortunately she was in hell. As she got larger, I usually was the one who bought her the first new blouse, bra, dress, etc. at her new larger size. I not only loved it but, looking back on it, it was an exciting period of time in my life. By late 1970, we realized she was getting heavier at an average rate of 18-lbs to 24-lbs per year. Oh yeah, she would go on diets and lose about 15-lbs to 20-lbs then level-off but, the average over several years was a consistent weight gain. Finally she realized that each Christmas she was around twenty pounds heavier than the previous Christmas! During this period of time I disscovered I loved SSBBWs more than BBWs!!!
Early in 1972, she was in despair because her weight was over 300-lbs with no end in sight. By Easter she had seen several doctors about weight loss surgery. In June of 1972 she had the surgery. I could understand many people gave her problems because of her weight but, I also understood her point in that she found trying to keep up with four little girls was getting more and more difficult, with that I could empathize with and I would not want anything that would interfere with me being the best father I could be.
As exciting as her weight gain was for me, she was in hell! As she was excited about weight loss and I was in hell! My voice was a lonely one in the forest. I was the only person she knew who did not think she was getting prettier as she lost weight. Over the next four year, her weight leveled off around 200-lbs. Since the late seventies, her weight has slowly increased and from time to time spiked at around 260-lbs but, most stays around 240-lbs... about the weight she was when we got married, I can live with that!
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #7
johnny99

I hear ya and I'm sorry for what you went through. I agree on most points and I get your message. I think she is at her top weight and will not go any higher. She actually started working out this week to get down to 200 or below again. Health of coarse is the most important thing so if she losing weight its a good thing even though I am into BBW. I will always love her of coarse. Thanks for sharing your story.