Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 03-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
f8fourmore

f8fourmore has said some nice things
Default bbws in professional settings

ok i know i dont post alot, but here lately i have really noticed that bbws in a professional setting has really lighting my fire. i work in a very professional setting and catch myself wondering what is going on under all those nice clothes that they wear. just wondering if anyone else out there has the same issue.
f8fourmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:09 PM   #2
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8fourmore View Post
ok i know i dont post alot, but here lately i have really noticed that bbws in a professional setting has really lighting my fire. i work in a very professional setting and catch myself wondering what is going on under all those nice clothes that they wear. just wondering if anyone else out there has the same issue.
wear a poker face ....

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:12 PM   #3
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: bbws in professional settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8fourmore View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
wear a poker face ....
I have tried to conceal my inner feeling in the past but, I have not been able to accomplish that very well at all! When I see a good looking BBW, my eyebrows go up, eyes open up and a big smile hits my face. Usually in a professional setting, I nod to acknowledge her and continue on my way. That one thing I don't is to turn around looking at her.
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote