Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 03-08-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
Imp

Imp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticedImp never has a post go unnoticed
Default Am I the only one with...

...a Rosie Mercado infatuation? Would it be OK for me to just keep her stashed in my room so I can have one for my very own?
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:33 AM   #2
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

No, but I'm able to control mine by realizing I'm not worthy. lol

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Rosie Mercado is certainly very easy on the eyes, and in the olden days we'd have tried for her t make an appearance in the print version of Dimensions Magazine or the cover of BBW Magazine.

That said, infatuations are a funny thing. We become a little enraptured by pretty pictures of a star or personality and wonder what if.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
ImSoDead

ImSoDead can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
Rosie Mercado is certainly very easy on the eyes, and in the olden days we'd have tried for her t make an appearance in the print version of Dimensions Magazine or the cover of BBW Magazine.
I miss those old days. . .
ImSoDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #5
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Err... who?
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:05 AM   #6
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Pretty!

Rosie Mercado is certainly a lovely lady.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #7
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
Rosie Mercado is certainly a lovely lady.
I second that!
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote