Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 03-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
badassdebate
On Timeout

badassdebate can now change their title
Default Looking for a gaining buddy :)

Hi!! My name is Sarah and I really am embracing the reality that I am a fat girl and will always be so lol so instead of starving myself and exercising (which I hated) I would rather eat as much as I want and enjoy each pound I put on....But I want someone to do it with lol people trying to lose weight do it with a friend, so why not the other way around? Someone to support each gained ounce and each roll that emerges....hit me up if you wanna be gaining buddies
badassdebate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:35 AM   #2

134 has said some nice things

Sarah glad to hear that you've decided to embrace your true feelings about getting fat. In terms of a gaining I'd love to be your gaining buddy. I'm tired of being skinny and would love to gain along side someone else.

Last edited by 134; 03-09-2011 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Typo
134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
Obsessionman

Obsessionman has said some nice things
Default Yes, please :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassdebate View Post
Hi!! My name is Sarah and I really am embracing the reality that I am a fat girl and will always be so lol so instead of starving myself and exercising (which I hated) I would rather eat as much as I want and enjoy each pound I put on....But I want someone to do it with lol people trying to lose weight do it with a friend, so why not the other way around? Someone to support each gained ounce and each roll that emerges....hit me up if you wanna be gaining buddies
HI!
What about a Viking from Europe/Norway? I`m in the states from time to time and I love BBW/SSBBS`s and I have always dream about support gaining. Just let me know.

Geir :-)
Obsessionman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
badassdebate
On Timeout

Yeah, I checked your profile but you don't have too much info , I would love to hear more about yourself and goals lol so we can support each other as much as possible! Right now I am 5'6 (basically) around 212lbs and my goal is to be 420lbs and see how I feel there and then decide how much bigger to get but I know at least 420lbs...what are your gaining goals?
Old 03-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #5
badassdebate
On Timeout

That is very consierate and I would encourage you to follow my gaining (and throw some encouraging words) as I will be posting very often about my increasing weight. I woke up this morning feeling so relieved I was no longer trying to fit a mold made by a sociey I do not agree with!!
Old 03-09-2011, 11:28 AM   #6

Well some quick info on myself. I'm 5'4 125lbs my goal for starters is 200lbs which may change overtime.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #7
badassdebate
On Timeout

That is awesome, I am a bit taller and weight a bit more but we are around the same size!! How awesome it is to gain along with someone who is like me ...well tonight for dinner I was really trying to be serious about my goal so I had dinner at the buffet at my school and went to the line and ordered 3 of everything in the hot section, so 3 chicken breasts (with skin) mashed potatoes, vegs and cheese sauce, and corn bread, and then a plate of pasta and sauce and forced myself to sit there until I ate it all, and it took awhile and my belly is so full and hard, but it feels so good to be seriously doing something. I did feel funny getting so much food, and honestly a few people looked at my tray cause it took two plates for my food and others only had one lol, but I will get over that soon enough. I am buying a cam soon to start documenting my gaining and I will be sharing some pics and for a snack later I have a 12 inch roast beef and turkey sub, ice cream, cake, cookies, and brownies with 2 sodas and a coffee to tide me over and I actually wish I had more....I was just shoveling it in and it felt so good to eat with such will passion for enjoying the experience....I personally find it very hot to think of how big my belly will be lol I just wish I could pull it out and rub it as I am eating lol but not so accepted in public (yet!)
Old 03-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #8

That's awesome! It sounds like you really want to gain as quickly as possible.
Old 03-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #9
badassdebate
On Timeout

lol and now I just had some ice cream and munching on brownies lol though being 420 friendly helps lol
Old 03-09-2011, 06:44 PM   #10

I bet it does lol. You must have the munchies a lot!
Old 03-10-2011, 02:19 AM   #11
chaoticfate13
just me

chaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschaoticfate13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

wow good luck with you goal, id love to encourage as well if you dont mind i am also a gainer with a pretty big goal
Old 03-10-2011, 03:06 AM   #12
badassdebate
On Timeout

hey we can encourage each other buddy system and all that good stuff