Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 03-11-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
Mike Rotch

Mike Rotch has said some nice things
Default Sarah[gainer!]

There was a 500+ pound girl on myspace who went by the username "Sarah[gainer!]" She was only 20 yrs old, and she was huge! She hasn't even logged-in for nine months, and I'm worried that something may have happened to her. Does anyone know where she went?
Mike Rotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:47 PM   #2
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Interesting user name.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Reminds me of a prank call to Moe's Bar...

Fleeting Fancies
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:34 PM   #4
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl View Post
Reminds me of a prank call to Moe's Bar...
Bart: Yes, I'd like to speak with a Mr Hugh Jass
Moe: Hold on let me check... Ah Huge Ass, is there a Huge Ass here? Hey Everybody I wanna Huge Ass!
Hugh: Im Hugh Jass (takes phone) Hugh Jass speaking

Old 03-11-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ivana Tinkle and Amanda Hugnsqueeze

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #6
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Imastupidmoronwithanuglyfaceandabigbuttandmybuttsm ellsandiliketokissmyownbutt!!!
Old 03-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #7
disconnectedsmile
RATING: AWESOME

disconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions communitydisconnectedsmile is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerFA View Post
Bart: Yes, I'd like to speak with a Mr Hugh Jass
Moe: Hold on let me check... Ah Huge Ass, is there a Huge Ass here? Hey Everybody I wanna Huge Ass!
Hugh: Im Hugh Jass (takes phone) Hugh Jass speaking

Bart: Uh... Look, I'll level with you - this is a prank call that kinda backfired, and I'd like to bail out now.
Hugh: All right, better luck next time. What a nice young man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral_Snackbar View Post
"I'M A ZEBRA, I'M A ZEBRA, FUCK YOU, I'M A ZEBRA!"
disconnectedsmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 04:15 PM   #8
infinity57401

infinity57401 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Rotch View Post
There was a 500+ pound girl on myspace who went by the username "Sarah[gainer!]" She was only 20 yrs old, and she was huge! She hasn't even logged-in for nine months, and I'm worried that something may have happened to her. Does anyone know where she went?
I took a look around, and nothing came up. But there is a Sarah Fuller on Myspace that follows weight gain as well. Sorry I couldn't be of much use.
infinity57401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #9
braindeadhead

braindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this boardbraindeadhead carries a lot of weight on this board

I think I know what happened to her... She disappeared back into someone's fantasy world. That first picture is of a british birl who used to come to Dim's.. Black-something.. The other pictures are photoshopped pictures of Animatrix...

Mystery solved... Now to find Kellgirl..
Old 03-21-2011, 11:51 PM   #10
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I Got It!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindeadhead View Post
I think I know what happened to her... She disappeared back into someone's fantasy world. That first picture is of a british birl who used to come to Dim's.. Black-something.. The other pictures are photoshopped pictures of Animatrix...

Mystery solved... Now to find Kellgirl..
There never was a "Kelligirl", she was only some great, believable, morphs in a hard drive that crashed big-time a few years ago.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:26 AM   #11
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Exclamation No true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfree View Post
There never was a "Kelligirl", she was only some great, believable, morphs in a hard drive that crashed big-time a few years ago.
I knew, dated and photographed Kelligrl. Many of the photos you see, and that were eventually morphed, were photos I took. She was extremely real and so was her gaining. In the 10 years I knew her she gained around 200 pounds, if not more.

I understand from a friend who frequents this site that she is alive and well. That is all I cared to know. If she doesn't want to be in touch with people, that is her choice.
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 01:38 AM   #12
BeautifulPoeticDisaster

BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!BeautifulPoeticDisaster keeps pushing the rep limit!

uh, who the hell still logs into MySpace? LOL
BeautifulPoeticDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:21 AM   #13
bobsjers

bobsjers has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulPoeticDisaster View Post
uh, who the hell still logs into MySpace? LOL
Obviously not Sarah.
bobsjers is offline   Reply With Quote